First Person to Hit lvl 105 in PWI was who?

Options

Comments

• Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    No other class (except a veno with absolutely insane patience and gear) could solo FC. Even then it'd take forever, because the veno would need to pull every mob just to get to the boss. Would defintly be more time/exp efficient to do a squad run b:chuckle

A few classes can solo FF, granted it's more time consuming than on a fish but still possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    A few classes can solo FF, granted it's more time consuming than on a fish but still possible.

not really time consuming on a fish if your an assassin with alot of -int gear. they can stealth all the mobs and just kill the shades and pop back into stealth....skips mobs, kill shades, stealth,run, kill boss, stealth, repeat. ive heard sins with 2.5+ aps can solo ff especially if they are sage and have sage bloodpaint lol. i bet there charms hurt tho. b:flower

oh **** i read your post wrong lol. yea more time consuming cuz you gotta kill all the mobs and ****...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • pierrevr1
    pierrevr1 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Currently at about 2.5billion overall made by buying and selling only.
    Have 1.5 billion in cash and mats atm on my traders. Never cash shopped. Just buy and sell clever. Buy cheap sell with profit - anything. Buy cs items on special - sell after special end. Reluy easy.
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    1. GM's lied many times in the past...
    2. i can't imagine that GM's have access to players purchase list

Its rather stupid indeed, cause lets see i never cs on my sin either i gto rank8 +7 daggers nirvana legs, tt99 neck belt/writs/legs spectral haze/ lvl 3 tome more than 20 mil on banker/ a ride and so on....
    Believe me???

Oh well spot never csed but i csed on my barbb:laugh
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    All this **** with "you cant be no.1 w/o charging" makes me laugh... you can be very competitive even w/o charging as long as you have the patience, dedication and brains to merchant the best thing of the moment.

But kitamura besides that sin has a 101 cleric and another 100 toon plus she has 12 plus daggers its kinda hard belive she never csd, and also i saw her one day world chating saying wts 500goldb:shocked
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Kitamaru - Lost City.

Crazy *** farmer and merchant. Also GM's confirmed that she spent 0 dollars on the game.
    LOL, this poor Veno (Kitamaru) that have almost same name as me keep getting killed by butthurt ppl that don't like me.
    gilnunes wrote: »
    This doesn't suprise me. It's easy to make money in this game without spending any real money, if you know what to do.

lol like what?
    Guidelines in how to make fast money in Perfect world:
    1- xxxxx xx xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx x xxxxxxx xxx xxxxx
    2- xx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xx x xxxx x xxxx
    3- x xxxxxx xxxxx x xxxxxx xxx xxxx xxxxxxxxx
    4- xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx xx xx x xxxxxx
    5- keep first 4 guidelines in secret.
    whats the point on getting 105?
    To see all and not be seen by any1 :P
    not really time consuming on a fish if your an assassin with alot of -int gear. they can stealth all the mobs and just kill the shades and pop back into stealth....skips mobs, kill shades, stealth,run, kill boss, stealth, repeat. ive heard sins with 2.5+ aps can solo ff especially if they are sage and have sage bloodpaint lol. i bet there charms hurt tho. b:flower

oh **** i read your post wrong lol. yea more time consuming cuz you gotta kill all the mobs and ****...

Doing solo frost in stealth like you stated or killing all mobs is less than 5 minutes difference, mobs are 1shot -.-
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    But kitamura besides that sin has a 101 cleric and another 100 toon plus she has 12 plus daggers its kinda hard belive she never csd, and also i saw her one day world chating saying wts 500goldb:shocked

Instead of posting rubbish you should go CS more to +8 your daggers :P

- You or any1 ever saw me selling Gold, since I only buy in AH.
    - I don't have any 100 "toon", I have a 102 Veno, a 101 Cleric and a 101 Barb, soon will add 2 more 101~2 chars to my collection but they still 9x.
    - If you want cry go see my cleric gear that I only use for buffing b:laugh
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Instead of posting rubbish you should go CS more to +8 your daggers :P

- You or any1 ever saw me selling Gold, since I only buy in AH.
    - I don't have any 100 "toon", I have a 102 Veno, a 101 Cleric and a 101 Barb, soon will add 2 more 101~2 chars to my collection but they still 9x.

Whos crying here?

Free worl free speach, free opinion or am i wrong???

Oh well +8 sorry hun can farm like you has jobs life and so on.....
  • Frostcicle - Lost City
    Frostcicle - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    1- xxxxx xx xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx x xxxxxxx xxx xxxxx
    2- xx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xx x xxxx x xxxx
    3- x xxxxxx xxxxx x xxxxxx xxx xxxx xxxxxxxxx
    4- xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx xx xx x xxxxxx
    5- keep first 4 guidelines in secret.

Actual guidelines

1-Open up 4+ duel clients
    2- Share Accounts
    3- Farm using accounts of people that quit PWI
    4- Keep all the profit for yourself
    5- keep first 4 guidelines in secret

There ya go fixed it for ya, you nasty veno you lol
  • RedDay - Archosaur
    RedDay - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

b:shocked
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Actual guidelines

I don't like duels, I prefer pvp outside safe zone, but if you mean Multi-client you wrong, I use multiple computers each1 with 1 acc.
    2- Share Accounts
    I don't use other ppl acc's or even let any1 use mines, makes me sleep better knowing that my gear/items wont vanish overnight.
    3- Farm using accounts of people that quit PWI.
    All my accs have my name in profile, I don't necro acc's from losers that quit, ppl quit bc they are fails, why would I have any use for a fail char?
    You right, my name isn't Santa Claus and I keep all the profit of my work to invest in my chars.

Thanks for the acknowledgment on my veno nature :P
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hmm o.O as a veno you could start at lvl 7 and tame lvl 1 Jaden Bugs. Sell them for a easy 500.

Snowman atm you make the same as a lvl 20 by grinding Celes. Old- Fireworks was worth 20 DQ which is what lvl 5X ~6X make. The point being those could be sold for that much making a huge profit of one wanted to. Could save Dice Tickets for Summer when people run out for maybe 5~10k. Also heard Mirages sell nicely too

I sell Hay for 7k Which imo is rather epic. Mounts, pets, etc

Other then that there isn't much that I know of cept selling Mats.

I used to have two venos I set up on my laptops before I went to work. One I sold those Ice Golems/Bees for 10k each, the other I sold them for $20 k and put my stalls next to a person that sold them for $25k.

By time I got home, both stalls sold out making me at or over 100k a day, while I was at work. One laptop has a overheating issue so I can't do it anymore till I get it fixed.

I also vend items to AH, and I split up my items into three price ranges - the 'new' low for the item, the 'new' medium and the 'new' high. I figured people would see the high, the medium and begin to price same, further helping me reinforce the new low/med/high prices and my low would sell out (which it does). The tirck here is - selling an item not being sold in AH, or buying up the few left, and reselling at the 'new' prices... which I am setting...

I also cater to the ones about ready to hit TT gear. Most have leveled so fast they do not craft, and I figured everything as far as armor/equips will wait... but the weapon.. cannot. So I sell mats to craft weapons. I also note Psyhics and Sins have gaps in their molder weps, and make those to sell.

I also keep an eye out for underpricing, purchase, and sell a tiny bit higher.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Kitamura getting 105 is great and everything, but I'm more interested in what class gets to 105 next. Sin can jus solo FCs for crazy exp, and TTs for money.
    No other class (except a veno with absolutely insane patience and gear) could solo FC. Even then it'd take forever, because the veno would need to pull every mob just to get to the boss. Would defintly be more time/exp efficient to do a squad run b:chuckle

i can 2 shot the mobs... i think that i can clear the whole FC, even tank the bosses till the heads with a cleric.
    never tried pulling but i guess it's doable in white. psy will, black, aoe, bubble/expel, aoe, stun aoe... shoudl be more than dead. damn, i want to try to duo FC now.

since u are here, is that sin named Kitamura on DW you?
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    since u are here, is that sin name Kitamura on DW you?

^ wondering the same
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    b:thanks Please everyone. CONTINUE posting how you make COINS in game for the DEV'S to see and the GM'S to run and TELL the DEV'S. MORONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:shutup
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    since u are here, is that sin named Kitamura on DW you?
    ^ wondering the same

I was also wondering the same, but I only play in Lost City, I still fail in see the point of wasting time in PVE servers.
  • Happy_Killer - Harshlands
    Happy_Killer - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    oxytorch wrote: »
    b:thanks Please everyone. CONTINUE posting how you make COINS in game for the DEV'S to see and the GM'S to run and TELL the DEV'S. MORONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:shutup

.....touche. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=39996931002&dateline=1294842593[/SIGPIC]
    My level, unlike other people, doesn't equal my IQ.
    My main's name is /\mazinggrace, a 87 Psychic on HL.
    Forums hate his username. So I rolled another account.
    Signature by Paramedic-- I support the anti-anti-QQ's!
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I was also wondering the same, but I only play in Lost City, I still fail in see the point of wasting time in PVE servers.

yeah, i was wondering "why reroll in a pve server "
    only reason would be if u wanted some sort of "105 char in every server" achievement XD
  • Healforwimps - Heavens Tear
    Healforwimps - Heavens Tear Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Frostcicle - Lost City View Post
    Actual guidelines

I don't like duels, I prefer pvp outside safe zone, but if you mean Multi-client you wrong, I use multiple computers each1 with 1 acc.
    2- Share Accounts
    I don't use other ppl acc's or even let any1 use mines, makes me sleep better knowing that my gear/items wont vanish overnight.
    3- Farm using accounts of people that quit PWI.
    All my accs have my name in profile, I don't necro acc's from losers that quit, ppl quit bc they are fails, why would I have any use for a fail char?
    You right, my name isn't Santa Claus and I keep all the profit of my work to invest in my chars.

Lol wut?Only losers quit because they fail?You are so dependent on the world of pw that you'll be one of these morons who hang on to the very end as the playerbase dwindles to to a few hundred and servers are shut off 1 by 1,then be mentally scarred for a good portion of the life you have left by the realization that you wasted years of your life on a game.
  • LeFEMME - Lost City
    LeFEMME - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Why top players are so arrogant? I'm talking about ANY game, not only pw.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Because they feel they are better then everyone (which in some cases they are) but they don't quite get they are better then everyone.... in a virtual game of pixels.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • gilnunes
    gilnunes Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yeah once i made a FF with a 92 psy... he didnt type too much but he was ok when said something.
    the healer had to go so psy said he was bringing his cleric (lv100) to complete the run (almost finished).
    lol dude... you should have seen... so ****ing arrogant and talked like nobody understand nothing but he.
    I assume the majority of these top players are those 14-18 yrs old fat kids who dont have friends and dont do nothing but playing games.
    Thou there are few top players who are nice and patience with the others. And honest... because i dont believe that 105 sin made it with no cs. Sins release have what? 1 year?... 105 rank9 sin in 1 year... dont **** me! :)
  • grimreaperhc
    edited January 2011
    Options
    A GM confirmed that Kitamura made it without CSing.
  • gilnunes
    gilnunes Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    do they confirme he made it without CSing another old char in other acc then sent coins to Sin?
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

So GMs can go around spouting personal information about accounts in a public forum? Think about that for a bit and get back to me.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • kingfoolish
    kingfoolish Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I believe Kitamura is an oldschool player of PWI. He has other alts other than sin...
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I heard he had a veno and played from the start. Farming and merchanting like crazy for 2 years can get you enough cash for +10 everything and enough hypers for 105.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • grimreaperhc
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So GMs can go around spouting personal information about accounts in a public forum? Think about that for a bit and get back to me.
    xarfox wrote: »
    Congrats on reaching 105. :D

With zero ZEN might I add. :O

There you go, sir.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I dont know if to say "Gratz Kitamura" or to say "I'm sorry Kitamura"

am I the only one with this problem?
  • TesterLife - Archosaur
    TesterLife - Archosaur Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    1. GM's lied many times in the past...
    2. i can't imagine that GM's have access to players purchase list

You are either a really lame troll, or an idiot.

Gonna learn towards idiot.

The GM's who take part in the Billing and Ticking area of PWE corporation, do have access to ALL ACCOUNTS spending records. Which is why GM's CAN confirm, and DID, that Kitamura spent 0 dollars on this game.

If you do not believe me, go read the thread where the GM's from billing area came in and POSTED that Kitamura spent 0 dollars on the game.
This discussion has been closed.