First Person to Hit lvl 105 in PWI was who?

Cat - Heavens Tear
Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
Saw a news story today that the first person in PWI has hit lvl 105. Was curious who the person was and what server they are on?

They also supposedly hit lvl 105 without ever spending any real life money on the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
-Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
Post edited by Cat - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Clandore - Lost City
    Clandore - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Kitamura that crazy merchant b:cry
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited January 2011

They also supposedly hit lvl 105 without ever spending any real life money on the game.

Yep Kitamura didn't spend any b:bye

Some give congratulations
    Some say no life

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Kitamura that crazy merchant b:cry

Most people know him as a crazy farmer.... but yeah he merch's too.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It happened some months ago. Kitamura of Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • TesterLife - Archosaur
    TesterLife - Archosaur Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Kitamaru - Lost City.

Crazy *** farmer and merchant. Also GM's confirmed that she spent 0 dollars on the game.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking

btw this week I saw a wc of a player called Kitamura asking for a faction that does a lot of FC...
    I have seen this player a few months ago near the bh guy; a sin with +EXP tome, belt, neck.
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011

This doesn't suprise me. It's easy to make money in this game without spending any real money, if you know what to do.
  • gilnunes
    gilnunes Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    This doesn't suprise me. It's easy to make money in this game without spending any real money, if you know what to do.
    lol like what?
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    gilnunes wrote: »
    lol like what?

leveling isnt that hard; ~3,800mil exp for 101-105
    just hypering heads x10 runs per day would easily give u ~12mil exp per day if u are in a squad. that's one year and there is barely any cost. soloing, leaving hypers running a bit more would make that it faster
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Kitamaru - Lost City.

Crazy *** farmer and merchant. Also GM's confirmed that she spent 0 dollars on the game.

*salutes* nice job kitamaru, yer a trooper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • gilnunes
    edited January 2011
    leveling isnt that hard; ~3,800mil exp for 101-105
    just hypering heads x10 runs per day would easily give u ~12mil exp per day if u are in a squad. that's one year and there is barely any cost. soloing, leaving hypers running a bit more would make that it faster
    i mean making money easily... as threepointone said.
  • threepointone
    edited January 2011
    lol like what?

Like the obvious: buy Tokens for 10k, use 9 to make 10 Teles, sell Teles at 9.2k each, make 200 coin profit a tele. Not the fastest way, but it's simple and works. This is just one of the ways to make a profit without doing anything, besides grinding yourself a little investment to start off.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Kitamura getting 105 is great and everything, but I'm more interested in what class gets to 105 next. Sin can jus solo FCs for crazy exp, and TTs for money.
    No other class (except a veno with absolutely insane patience and gear) could solo FC. Even then it'd take forever, because the veno would need to pull every mob just to get to the boss. Would defintly be more time/exp efficient to do a squad run b:chuckle
  • gilnunes
    edited January 2011
    Like the obvious: buy Tokens for 10k, use 9 to make 10 Teles, sell Teles at 9.2k each, make 200 coin profit a tele. Not the fastest way, but it's simple and works. This is just one of the ways to make a profit without doing anything, besides grinding yourself a little investment to start off.
    lol dude are u kiddin me? :)
  • gilnunes
    edited January 2011
    lol i liked your "obvious" tho.. xD
  • threepointone
    edited January 2011
    lol dude are u kiddin me? :)

I probably stated the least efficient way to make money, but it works.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    hmm o.O as a veno you could start at lvl 7 and tame lvl 1 Jaden Bugs. Sell them for a easy 500.

Snowman atm you make the same as a lvl 20 by grinding Celes. Old- Fireworks was worth 20 DQ which is what lvl 5X ~6X make. The point being those could be sold for that much making a huge profit of one wanted to. Could save Dice Tickets for Summer when people run out for maybe 5~10k. Also heard Mirages sell nicely too

I sell Hay for 7k Which imo is rather epic. Mounts, pets, etc

Other then that there isn't much that I know of cept selling Mats.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • gilnunes
    edited January 2011
    I probably stated the least efficient way to make money, but it works.
    the least indeed... =\
    killing 2 or 3 mobs gives me 2k coins... the if doing that Token/Teles business.
    Thought it was, as u said, really easy and i was missing some obvious making-money bizna.
  • TesterLife - Archosaur
    TesterLife - Archosaur Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Making coin via merchanting is simple and easy. You just need to know the market on different items.

Plus if your 100 have a bunch of friends get together (1 cleric, 4 of any other class, and you), do nirvana until you run outta keys each and every day. Then sell off all the uncannies and raptures you get.

Will make a BIG profit.
  • threepointone
    edited January 2011
    the least indeed... =\
    killing 2 or 3 mobs gives me 2k coins... the if doing that Token/Teles business.
    Thought it was, as u said, really easy and i was missing some obvious making-money bizna.

There are obvious "making-money binza's" but telling you would make it less efficient, which is why i stated the least efficient way.
  • gilnunes
    edited January 2011
    hmm o.O as a veno you could start at lvl 7 and tame lvl 1 Jaden Bugs. Sell them for a easy 500.

Snowman atm you make the same as a lvl 20 by grinding Celes. Old- Fireworks was worth 20 DQ which is what lvl 5X ~6X make. The point being those could be sold for that much making a huge profit of one wanted to. Could save Dice Tickets for Summer when people run out for maybe 5~10k. Also heard Mirages sell nicely too

I sell Hay for 7k Which imo is rather epic. Mounts, pets, etc

Other then that there isn't much that I know of cept selling Mats.
    yeah Hay was my goose that lays the golden egg... long time ago.. ;| they doesnt drop at all anymore.
  • Barb_nico - Harshlands
    Barb_nico - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    whats the point on getting 105?
  • threepointone
    edited January 2011

What's the point in playing PWI? There isn't one, people do it for fun.
  • gilnunes
    edited January 2011
    There are obvious "making-money binza's" but telling you would make it less efficient, which is why i stated the least efficient way.
    lolol

:O oooh.. i see...
  • SaiIorMoon - Lost City
    SaiIorMoon - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Kit's a sin. Force stealth on anyone...
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking

Gee, I dunno.
    I only see only one person that's 105..
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    No other class (except a veno with absolutely insane patience and gear) could solo FC. Even then it'd take forever, because the veno would need to pull every mob just to get to the boss. Would defintly be more time/exp efficient to do a squad run b:chuckle

i could solo FC un charmed, unbuffed, and probably faster than a veno that would be pulling mobs one at a time. Slower than a sin that could stealth through mobs and kill only the shades though. In fact, in a squad setting I get more exp per mob on each pull than I do when I solo in scarred (where I hyper grinded (ground?) for an hour at 98 and made ~20% exp).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • skyraiserdm
    skyraiserdm Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Kitamaru - Lost City.

1. GM's lied many times in the past...
    2. i can't imagine that GM's have access to players purchase list
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You don't really need that good of a gear to solo FCC right?
    Why couldn't she/he do it without charging money? Hyper's like what.. 80k per?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    All this **** with "you cant be no.1 w/o charging" makes me laugh... you can be very competitive even w/o charging as long as you have the patience, dedication and brains to merchant the best thing of the moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.