b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Chickpea - Lost City
    Chickpea - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Now I tanked a TT1-2 with my LVL55 main barb with faction, and yes, that included a 5.0 demon BM with dedicides , he killed pretty fast, but he did not take aggro from my LVL55 barb that much, all I done was spam skills and he spammed. .

Thats hilarious b:chuckle

I think the story was more like: BM was tanking and kept getting annoyed by the nub lvl 55 barb spamming Flesh Ream like a total dork trying to steal agro. Occasionally the lvl 55 barb got hit by the boss once or twice since he was spamming bite every 3 sec.

Why would u even spam agro skills when there is a 5.0 BM in party in the first place? It just troubles the cleric really with agro switching. Learn to Devour when you're not tanking, makes boss die faster and party is happy. I would honestly kick you from party if you kept pulling **** like that...well after i got my hp buff.
  • Sycorx - Harshlands
    Sycorx - Harshlands Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I do not mind BMs wearing fists, they can use their skills and do more damage than clawchers and clawbarbs no matter how hard that clawcher or clawbarb try, unless one thing, more APS and refines, APS by maybe 1 attack more (rank chest archer armor) and at least +5 more than BMs using fists.

tweakz is right, 5.0 is not broken unless they are veno, BM and assassin.

Now for the randoms in TT squads I been with, was all of them fail runs? no. I had 70% of successful runs, all of them were using the correct weapons, not much of them were even LVL90 or more, that other 30% was fail runs. I was lucky I ran into few fail squads, yet still miffed about it kind of.

Was all the 30% of the physical classes relied on interval + genie? Yes, all of them (90% of barbs/archers). It took literally 3x (on average) longer than how it was done without the interval needs.

Instead of 10 mins to kill a TT boss normally, it took a half an hour. They were braggers too "I can solo this -inserts instance here- NP". I actually had patience and just suggested with different approach when it comes to the tactic fail.

Now I tanked a TT1-2 with my LVL55 main barb with faction, and yes, that included a 5.0 demon BM with dedicides , he killed pretty fast, but he did not take aggro from my LVL55 barb that much, all I done was spam skills and he spammed. No one died, my HP seems high for a barb my LVL (though I do not think 6.7k HP is enough) you can never have enough HP.... But BM was using cyclone heel too, to get spark. A huge difference, the BM uses his skills properly, compared to the random ones.

Why would archer / barb would want to perma spark? That is what the real fast attackers are for.

DPS as barb / archer? Make an STR barb, add more DMG/DEX to your bow on your archer

P.S: Next time in TTs, if I see an archer or barb being serious with LVL70 or above fists, I will either kick them from squad if I have lead, or leave squad. Same goes for BMs/assassins only doing normal attacks.

http://www.motifake.com/facepalm-lion-facepalm-demotivational-posters-55153.html

Thats all I have to say.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Are you kidding me? Auto attacking casters are good? Auto attacking fist/claw archers and barbs are like BMs using fists without fist mastery good? Are you kidding me? K, Everyone should auto attack, even clerics! Good plan b:victory

Did you idiot forget when I did say barbs got demon poison fang that pretty much equals to demon fist mastery of BMs? When you wouldn`t be using skills with BM, why the heck does it matter if you can only spark/auto-attack with barb/archer with claws? Archers got their own elemental dmg buff, cant remember exact numbers yet it`s pretty much the same as poison fang for barbs. To put it simply, the skills BMs got with claws/fists are irrelevant, they wont be using them and the fist mastery isn`t anything major compared to self buffs of those 2 classes. Now dps wise sins would be best class, as long as they roll with daggers, but that doesn`t make it`s pointless for other classes to have fists/claws. And sorry but no, I dont consider casters real DDs on 10x, they help squad on their own ways but not really by doing dmg as they do by buffing dmg the real DDs do. That being said, I rarely run nirvana w/o veno, amp helps a lot but it`s not really doing dmg as much as debuffing boss. I`d call veno debuffer/support instead of a DD. Btw, when did cleric become DD?

Yoy say full vit barb at lvl 100, sage or demon, can keep aggro by spamming fr? Bro, I gave you example where my barb couldn`t keep aggro, you seriously think I was autoattacking and not flesh reaming, with the shortened cooldown of demon version? Did I stubbornly make clerics life a hell? No, when it was obvious I cant hold it, I let the aps tank and devour myself to help squad, as long as that aps could tank boss. If they couldn`t, they`d adjust dmg so they wouldn`t take it. Sure, at some bosses like emperor I`ll be on tiggy, even if it`s sin/bm tanking, I`ll be reaming to share aggro but not heals, making it easier for real tank to live. That is unless we got really well geared tank who dont need that sort of help at all, I`ll be clawing to dps, make the boss go faster. Thing is, I still got all my barb skills, I use them when they are smart to use, yet arguing like claws, another way of helping squad, would be bad is simply stupid.

Ps. Thanks to claws, I got helm of holy yesterday. With claws I make so much more coins when I want to farm something, on average claws got more coins to put into gear than ones w/o claws.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Ps. Thanks to claws, I got helm of holy yesterday. With claws I make so much more coins when I want to farm something, on average claws got more coins to put into gear than ones w/o claws.

Me too! :D

4 sockets too.

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yulk_owns - Lost City

I started to laugh somewhere around here....

It's okay Wnb, he was QQing in the Psychic forums about how Black and White voodoo are OP because they don't cost Chi.....and then crying about how our Soul of X spells take mana every time we're hit. I'm almost positive he's QQd about Venomancers being able to Kite, and there have been speculations that if there were such thing as a Heavy Armor Psychic, he would QQ about it being OP too.
    I wonder to myself sometimes if he even plays the game...let alone trying to prove a lousy system works.

Well, since YULK says Aps isn't broken......it MUST be true!
    (.....that was sarcasm, for those of you whom are slower than others.)

tweakz is right, 5.0 is not broken unless they are veno, BM and assassin.
    Well tweakz, there goes your thread's entire credibility........

• WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Me too! :D

4 sockets too.

b:avoid

2 soc and 3.6k stones needed to get even 3 soc, I`m scared to see what 4th socket will cost =/. But we really need vit stone sale, nobody selling em!
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    kingrishu wrote: »
    fail post is fail

this is fake post anyways a 5aps BM unless sage doesn't need to use Cyclone heel in TTs.

so ur BM was not 5aps.

And even a 1.47 aps BM (i.e a BM without any int gears) can hold aggro of ur barb considering the level difference itself.

Ofc flesh realm is aggro keeping skill so changing aggro for 2-3 second doesn't count and a noob will only do it to make things HARD for cleric.

-QQ moar Yulk-

I am saying interval gears are much as useless for most classes in most circumstances unless you are in TT solo mode with +9 or better equips. You might as well get max endurance in equips to save money b:bye

@evict: I saw in the pic that you were the worst sin ever in that last one, I bet you asked them to tell you that lol.
    You had at least 4 people in this thread ready, willing and waiting however it's fun watching your excuses against proving your assertion that your lvl 55 barb can hold aggro against a 99+ 5.0 APS BM.

Wait for weekend to get permission from faction, need 4 to open an instance, Getting ready to go out...what next? Got to get a note from your doctor?

Actually that was 6 people, Yes the cleric had to switch heals over and over, but I actually had fun keeping aggro for some seconds using flesh ream. Note, the LVL99 BM came after we killed chientien and drummer and lich. Then the 99 BM came while we were traveling through the hallway (guess they wanted the run faster) run was awesome, it was actually a full run breeze. I will try 3-x tanking with the LVL71 barb I just geared up :))
    Did you idiot forget when I did say barbs got demon poison fang that pretty much equals to demon fist mastery of BMs? When you wouldn`t be using skills with BM, why the heck does it matter if you can only spark/auto-attack with barb/archer with claws? Archers got their own elemental dmg buff, cant remember exact numbers yet it`s pretty much the same as poison fang for barbs. To put it simply, the skills BMs got with claws/fists are irrelevant, they wont be using them and the fist mastery isn`t anything major compared to self buffs of those 2 classes. Now dps wise sins would be best class, as long as they roll with daggers, but that doesn`t make it`s pointless for other classes to have fists/claws. And sorry but no, I dont consider casters real DDs on 10x, they help squad on their own ways but not really by doing dmg as they do by buffing dmg the real DDs do. That being said, I rarely run nirvana w/o veno, amp helps a lot but it`s not really doing dmg as much as debuffing boss. I`d call veno debuffer/support instead of a DD. Btw, when did cleric become DD?

Yoy say full vit barb at lvl 100, sage or demon, can keep aggro by spamming fr? Bro, I gave you example where my barb couldn`t keep aggro, you seriously think I was autoattacking and not flesh reaming, with the shortened cooldown of demon version? Did I stubbornly make clerics life a hell? No, when it was obvious I cant hold it, I let the aps tank and devour myself to help squad, as long as that aps could tank boss. If they couldn`t, they`d adjust dmg so they wouldn`t take it. Sure, at some bosses like emperor I`ll be on tiggy, even if it`s sin/bm tanking, I`ll be reaming to share aggro but not heals, making it easier for real tank to live. That is unless we got really well geared tank who dont need that sort of help at all, I`ll be clawing to dps, make the boss go faster. Thing is, I still got all my barb skills, I use them when they are smart to use, yet arguing like claws, another way of helping squad, would be bad is simply stupid.

1. Poison fang is situational, does not mean it will guarantee of it doing more damage. (Wood elementals in PVE >.>) There are also such thing as that too in apoth, ever used one? There are more selective powder buffs for elemental for 2 minutes each use. I do use it all the time, and notice the difference it is maxed available on my 55 barb.

2. I have devour maxed available, I was really the one tanking really. Forgot to shoot the vid. I used flesh ream and devour, I just make sure I have more than 1 spark and 50 chi.

3. pure example of tanking wrong, that is why most barbs that dunno how to arggo QQ and people I know say "ugh I squad with some lame barb" or just an ok barb. You aren't going to keep aggro with just one flesh ream and then start auto attacking. There is such thing as alacrity of the beast and surf impact, use them, you gain more chi and its not hard to flesh ream right back again. Oh, and another thing, frighten and roar?

4. Sure you might have faster killing speed since you +6 your gears, but you will never will and never outdamage a 5.0 BM with fists. Fist mastery + crit buff + not to mention heaven's flame, can and will outdamage you and you lose aggro. How are you going to get it back? just demon spark and auto attack with fists? I bet you that same BM will still keep aggro by doing just the same. Even more so with genies.

5. I am close to getting wings of cloud charger thanks to my my sledgehammer and my bow >.>, your point is?

6. I made a char called alt__toon on your server to actually see what you do b:bye

Edit added to #6, hope you won't fail as much as this heavy cash shopper with OP refines. she possibly camped lowbies in PK mode :x and I was nice enough to bleep her name out :)
    failcashshopper.jpg
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ahahahahah
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited January 2011

1. Poison fang is situational, does not mean it will guarantee of it doing more damage. (Wood elementals in PVE >.>) There are also such thing as that too in apoth, ever used one? There are more selective powder buffs for elemental for 2 minutes each use. I do use it all the time, and notice the difference it is maxed available on my 55 barb.

2. I have devour maxed available, I was really the one tanking really. Forgot to shoot the vid. I used flesh ream and devour, I just make sure I have more than 1 spark and 50 chi.

3. pure example of tanking wrong, that is why most barbs that dunno how to arggo QQ and people I know say "ugh I squad with some lame barb" or just an ok barb. You aren't going to keep aggro with just one flesh ream and then start auto attacking. There is such thing as alacrity of the beast and surf impact, use them, you gain more chi and its not hard to flesh ream right back again. Oh, and another thing, frighten and roar?

4. Sure you might have faster killing speed since you +6 your gears, but you will never will and never outdamage a 5.0 BM with fists. Fist mastery + crit buff + not to mention heaven's flame, can and will outdamage you and you lose aggro. How are you going to get it back? just demon spark and auto attack with fists? I bet you that same BM will still keep aggro by doing just the same. Even more so with genies.

5. I am close to getting wings of cloud charger thanks to my my sledgehammer and my bow >.>, your point is?

6. I made a char called alt__toon on your server to actually see what you do b:bye

Edit added to #6, hope you won't fail as much as this heavy cash shopper with OP refines. she possibly camped lowbies in PK mode :x and I was nice enough to bleep her name out :)
    failcashshopper.jpg

1. I`m so hitting my apos on cd for minimal elemental dmg addition, not like irongaurd/dew of star protection/spark apos/etc would be great to have rdy. Yes, wood thingys take less dmg when there are also mobs that take extra dmg, balances itself but we are talking in genera, not boss X or Y.

2. Devour maxed to lvl? :o Mine is so lvl 1, actually, lvl 1 might be better than lvl 10 one for aggro control with aps DDs. Still, my lvl 11 flesh ream is stronger, got shorter, still not enough to keep aggro even from average aps DDs.

3. You dont get it, where have I said I autoattack after fr? I fr on every single cd and it wont keep aggro, chi isn`t problem for my kitty, you now get it? Frighten? Sorry to break your "teachings", I got demon version of it and I tend to use it, when needed or it`s possible. Problem with frighten is long channel, you tend to lose aggro while casting it, which sadly isn`t too good for squad. Roar only resets aggro to fixed rate, it really doesnt keep aggro more than 1s with aps in squad, with 60s cd. You also do understand that alacrity is used to cancel if boss does have any skill that can be cancelled? Sure it helps building chi if not but you do understand the first purpose of that skill?

4. Now that 5aps BM can also tank the boss, simple as that. Our dps would be pretty similar, to keep aggro he just hits HF well timed for me, everything is good. That is when my barb is similarly geared. Now which does keep aggro better, 5aps barb or vit build sage barb you seem to value? That is the main point, fists allow you to keep aggro better and when you still live everything you are needed to live, what the heck is point going axe build? Even if you dont tank, fists are greater use for DDing.

5. My point is, aps squad runs instances 3x faster on average = 3x profit for the time used = 3x the coins to spend on gear. Now what was so hard to understand?

6. How is that picture anyhow related to topic? Or do you suggest you soloed her with lvl 49 BM?

Now what you expect me to show you? Solo something? It`s charm **** with my aps, I could do it but it would be anything but profitable. You simply either spark(invisiblity)/solid shield/apo/even turtle the spells and you wont die, only thing you need is somewhat decent timing. I did wurlord in 2-3 w/o cleric back in the days when I had ~15k hp fully buffed, axe build(no aps in squad), uncharmed, I believe I can do it charmed with my current build, which got the same hp, just higher stats otherwise.

I didn`t CS pretty much at all during first months of acrho server, I literally pulled cata in every single PvP TW my faction entered(always top2 strongest) and I was known to farm quite a bit TTs. Point being, I actually know what I can and cannot do and even if I wasn`t best geared I was trusted to pull my weight. Heck, I was worst geared catapuller on first major TW of archo, I was told by enemy I was the hardest one to kill so please, leave the comments how I dont know about skills barbs got.

Ps. You do understand that the fact I got claws doesn`t mean I cant use tiger form and all skills barbs got with my axes? Claws are nice toy to have, work better than axes most of the time yet I`m not afraid of going into tiggy if needed.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @evict: I saw in the pic that you were the worst sin ever in that last one, I bet you asked them to tell you that lol.

Umad that original Enrage/RoC member AND richest player (who happens to be a Sin) would WC my awesomeness? b:cute Also, disregard Jenny Choi, she's actually a man. :<
    /epeen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Umad that original Enrage/RoC member AND richest player (who happens to be a Sin) would WC my awesomeness? b:cute Also, disregard Jenny Choi, she's actually a man. :<
    /epeen

Yes she is rich. but there is a very easy explanation to it :P.
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    My goal in pwi is to actually see yulk in gameb:victory
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I just logged in just to say....

EL OH EL

How long have you been calling BMs with fists fail and said that interval is broken?

You should be very embarrassed about yourself.

The only person that actually takes you seriously, is you.

Go away.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Necare - Harshlands
    Necare - Harshlands Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ahahahahah

With that said, can someone lock this now?
    Once upon a time I was stuck in Hall of Deception.
    The Devs felt sorry for me having to smash lowbies all day, so they decided to promote me.
    I then rerolled a Psychic.
  • mah004
    mah004 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    wow idiot
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    EARTH TO FRANKIE AND GRIM....COME IN FRANKIE AND GRIM!

STOP POSTING IN FASHION THREAD AND DO YOUR JOBS PLEASE......

Okai? Ty. Bai. b:bye
    (I doubt the large red text will attract them, but who knows? It's better than having this Yulk-infested BS continue any longer.)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Helm of holy punishment is good but I'm aiming towards tier 2 nirvana helm.

Good bonuses, high refines and gives +5 ATK level when combined with my nirvana legs.

If a level 55 barb using flesh ream ever takes aggro from me using lunar claws with 5.0 aps I will immediately drop my unbound gear, destroy the bound gear, and uninstall PWI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Helm of holy punishment is good but I'm aiming towards tier 2 nirvana helm.

Good bonuses, high refines and gives +5 ATK level when combined with my nirvana legs.

If a level 55 barb using flesh ream ever takes aggro from me using lunar claws with 5.0 aps I will immediately drop my unbound gear, destroy the bound gear, and uninstall PWI

Well that helm is just too expensive for my taste compared to the helm of holy punishment, on my server I mean. I got my helm of holy for 65m, 2nd tier nirvana needs like 250 or 260 uncannys? On my server you can sell uncannys for 800k piece, which would be 208m, let`s roiund it to 200m. I did plan on going for nirvana helm due higher grade but got helm of holy for pretty cheap so decided I`ll just do something else with that 135m.

Ps I would do the same but damn I`m afraid of losing it while sparking =(.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    EARTH TO FRANKIE AND GRIM....COME IN FRANKIE AND GRIM!

STOP POSTING IN FASHION THREAD AND DO YOUR JOBS PLEASE......

Okai? Ty. Bai. b:bye
    (I doubt the large red text will attract them, but who knows? It's better than having this Yulk-infested BS continue any longer.)

Agreed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yulk I bet my lvl 20 barb can take aggro from your lvl 55 barb. It's easy with aggro skills. b:laugh
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well that helm is just too expensive for my taste compared to the helm of holy punishment, on my server I mean. I got my helm of holy for 65m, 2nd tier nirvana needs like 250 or 260 uncannys? On my server you can sell uncannys for 800k piece, which would be 208m, let`s roiund it to 200m. I did plan on going for nirvana helm due higher grade but got helm of holy for pretty cheap so decided I`ll just do something else with that 135m.

Ps I would do the same but damn I`m afraid of losing it while sparking =(.
    Well I haven't been on in a while so maybe that's the price on RT, but last time I was on the only way you would ever get one of those is if you get the 40 or so best lucks, but maybe some new packs have come out that have it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Posting in a Yulk thread.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    BIG RED TEXT

Needles did not give me cookies :(

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ b:cry

Would you like a cookie?
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lunality - Dreamweaver
    Lunality - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:sweat

This would be so much better for my brain if I knew for sure that's he's posting just to troll. b:faint
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    b:sweat

This would be so much better for my brain if I knew for sure that's he's posting just to troll. b:faint

Gotta love vids ~~ Flesh ream <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXTVuOpKj30
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyXxtRLMEuE

uploading ~~ thought I uploaded all :(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Well I haven't been on in a while so maybe that's the price on RT, but last time I was on the only way you would ever get one of those is if you get the 40 or so best lucks, but maybe some new packs have come out that have it.

We had all de packs known to man during xmas but I think I still got it for quite cheap.

And Yulk, with your FPS, you wouldnt notice if you lost aggro.
  • sixxkiller2
    sixxkiller2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:shocked
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yulk makes the best slideshows.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited January 2011