edited January 2011
    I'm cold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Oh My Buddha it's been over 9000 seconds since they said I would get it Q.Q

But no seriously :3 I don't need it. 8k snowmen and 1 week later and I can get my fashion with mah demon/sage event card 8D

Eh nuby me.......But plz help: Is that the use of demon/sage event cards? Cause I got told that was for the Boutique --> Press the Diamond --> So only get makeover scroll and the flowers around ya...
    Didnt need that lol b:chuckle
    So can you tell me plz what you exactly get after you get the demon/sage event card from the Dragon points system? Ty soooooooo much in advance b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Cause I got told that was for the Boutique --> Press the Diamond --> So only get makeover scroll and the flowers around ya...

You have more tabs O__o you can also get flyers, fash, mounts, smiley's, charms, teleport stuff, and refining stuff...
    you can't trade or upgrade them.. but there's more then make-over scrolls and flowers :3

I don't know the awnser to your question though :x just wanted to point this out ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Redrineko - Heavens Tear
    Redrineko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    it certainly is taking a while for the fashion to come.
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hmm if it doesn't come in by maint it might come at like the very end of the week just to troll everyone.

*cue higher frequency of QQ river rage*
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You got me :/
    But oh well you can imagine how many people will get the fashion so I guess they will need some time ( just imagine the catshops which are online 25/8 D: ).

At least the catshops will be fashionable, since the fashion is supposedly unable to be traded. QQ
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Phalin - Lost City
    Phalin - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    december 6th, anyone else not have the fash? not b1tching just wondering :) dunno if I made the 10 hour mark or not but im hoping :)
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    december 6th, anyone else not have the fash? not b1tching just wondering :) dunno if I made the 10 hour mark or not but im hoping :)
    Follow these instructions, I didnt get mine either D: basically it says send a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2011
This discussion has been closed.