TW Report by Amrd

Comments

• RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Imo:

QQme is in power because:

1] we survived Infamy onslaught and early mediocre leadership

2] i know there is a strong core made of friends who's gelled together with the same objectives/ways, on or off TW, who would probably still be there even if faction fell apart/disbanded

3]massive recruitment+bandwaggoners

4]survived Leviathan onslaught

5]survived cash shop onslaught

6]at the same time made advancement due to more & more cash shop oriented PWI for gear from known cash shopper

7]failure of retaliation from other faction due to:
    -not enough OP members, all/most went to qqme
    -pride/ dislikes preventing cooperation between factions
    -opposing faction own failure/destruction from own internal reasons

/7deadlysin

Also TW map is simply put in a way that there will always be only 1-3 major factions later in the server's life... guess RT is comin to a 1 year maturity

/i dont like 2cents so this is my $1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Iloveyou_ - Raging Tide
    Iloveyou_ - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Honestly, RainZ you're probably one of the only people from QQmoar that I respect atm. You actually acknowledge that QQme is strong mostly from Bandwagoners/OP Geared people who joined QQme instead of fighting in their own factions.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lets sum it up sha'll we?

QQme is OP

Levi is dead, yo

Viscous is still rather small, but will grow as bandwagoners flock to it

NPC is dead, yo

War isn't doing TW till January

Varden is getting rolled by the fac that said they wanted to remove QQme from the map, but havnt fielded an attack on QQme yet

What do I see happening a month from now?

QQme is still OP

Levi is still dead, yo

Viscous has filled with bandwagoners, said bandwagoners realize they still can't beat QQme, and fac begins to fall apart

NPC starts to TW again but cant field more than 30 players

War TW's again, Luci pulls cata to enemy base and wtfpwns crystal, but rest of fac cant defend base

Varden just takes back land they lost from the dying Viscous

Pimpy & a few ppl go play FW, then prolly gw.2 and game happily ever after b:victory

The last part is my favorite.
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2010

mine too b:victory
    I can't wait for the latter of those two, then we can leave this company altogether b:pleased
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ONLY 72 GOLD FOR R8? dang :( i feel bad for some nnW on sanct ... im sorry nadnoob :C i got bored and scion <3333 b:kissb:kiss are you **** yet?
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited December 2010

zzz b:dirty

Rainz babeh you got it all wrong its: "you don't try yo, go nirvana" b:surrender
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Scion - Raging Tide
    Scion - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I did months back like after you quit ****** I don't play anymore.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Imo:

QQme is in power because:

1] we survived Infamy onslaught and early mediocre leadership

2] i know there is a strong core made of friends who's gelled together with the same objectives/ways, on or off TW, who would probably still be there even if faction fell apart/disbanded

3]massive recruitment+bandwaggoners

4]survived Leviathan onslaught

5]survived cash shop onslaught

6]at the same time made advancement due to more & more cash shop oriented PWI for gear from known cash shopper

7]failure of retaliation from other faction due to:
    -not enough OP members, all/most went to qqme
    -pride/ dislikes preventing cooperation between factions
    -opposing faction own failure/destruction from own internal reasons

/7deadlysin

Also TW map is simply put in a way that there will always be only 1-3 major factions later in the server's life... guess RT is comin to a 1 year maturity

/i dont like 2cents so this is my $1

What "onslaughts" are you talking about? As I recall:
    - Infamy never stood up to QQme in its prime
    - The cash shoppers weren't even worth mentioning as far as competition goes
    - Leviathan? Well I guess they put up a decent fight.

QQme is powered, in my opinion, solely by its bandwagon hoppers looking to be part of the best faction. It has a high number of high-level players and a good portion of the members are using QQme to get better gear so in turn they grow even stronger. I don't see this changing until they take over the map and some of the members get bored and leave. QQme certainly isn't going to face defeat at the hands of another faction unless by some miracle the players of Raging Tide develop logic and reasoning beyond that of a mentally handicapped toddler. I'm not holding my breath on that one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Scion - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Cross out all of those except for point 3 and there you go how QQme was so successful.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    He was scared you would claw him to death.

I don't use claws
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I don't use claws

No, but fisting sounds sexual.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I don't use claws

Are you so terribad that you use bare fists? Since it seems you still can't do anything with your bow/claws.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    I don't use claws

Well whatever you use hun, just keep doing it. Aps>Bow anyday, make sure you inform all Qqme archers.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Scion - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    He's so bad he probably uses axes instead of his bow. Calas and GXs > Bow anyday.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    He's so bad he probably uses axes instead of his bow. Calas and GXs > Bow anyday.

Yo axes are legit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    I have it on good authority, that Dance of the Universe Poleblade must always be higher refined than your bow if you're an archer. Therefore if your bow is +12, you must **** the game and present many Bentley's to PWi staff for them to give you a +13 Poleblade.
    edited December 2010
    I don't use claws

o.O,I'm sry I didn't take time to look. So those were fists you used against me in that last QQme TW in the 3rd fight near your gates b:cute
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    QQme QQme QQme QQme QQme QQme QQme QQme QQme QQme QQme QQme QQme, QQme QQme QQme!

QQme?

QQme

1. Qqme
    2. QQme QQme QQmee qqmee QQmee

3. Qqmee QQme QQmee QQme QQme QQme QQme QQme! omg QQme

QQme QQme QQme QQme QQme QQme OP Unbeatable QQme QQme QQme QQme horrible QQme bandwagon

QQme QQme QQme QQme QQme b:angry

QQme QQme QQme QQme QQme QQme b:chuckle

QQme b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    o.O,I'm sry I didn't take time to look. So those were fists you used against me in that last QQme TW in the 3rd fight near your gates b:cute

Funny thing about that is you take more damage than any other BM I have tested the fists out on... you should work on your def..

And of course I am going to use a fist when you're standing on top of me.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Are you so terribad that you use bare fists? Since it seems you still can't do anything with your bow/claws.

Says the guy I one shot with a tt90 xbow a few months back in TW..

Give it up Russiee, you're one of the poorest archers there ever has been.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Well whatever you use hun, just keep doing it. Aps>Bow anyday, make sure you inform all Qqme archers.

Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you.

Then again you did marry Pimp. So I guess maybe any relevant information is lost on you.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Funny thing about that is you take more damage than any other BM I have tested the fists out on... you should work on your def..

BM defence > archer defence, if someone is close to you...you can kite unless Leander thought you how to pvp.

Archer being able to 1 shot another archer?! No way!? b:shocked

Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you.

You must be trolling mang. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010

I am poor thank you very much :) Got absolutely no coins left on me, yet I still manage to **** :D

I am? Oh ****...then everyone saying i'm good must be wrong, and everyone that calls you awful must be wrong. Sounds legit.

An archer 1 shooting another archer isn't a surprise, especially since Archers are glass cannons unless you're Uriah. Then you're just glass. If you HADN'T been able to 1 shoot me i'd have laughed my *** off. Actually, nvm, I laugh my *** off whenever you post thinking you matter <3

Also, you're trying to kill an HA class with physical attacks with a weapon you shouldn't even be using, whilst an HA class is hitting your Light Armour with a weapon that they are actually suited for, and you think you'll win? God damn, are you related to NuBlade? Or have you been sneaking into the NuBlade Academy for private tuition?

Btw, pro Triple post. Lrn2MultiQuote?
    edited December 2010

Trololololololol?

Then again you did marry Pimp. So I guess maybe any relevant information is lost on you.

It's okay,we fail together so we got this b:cool
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010

People who have no brain shouldnt comment on others with "half a brain." You know nothing about being an archer which clear as day by your posts. So please uninstall or allow me to do it for you.

You have nothing to say so you comment on my marriage on a game? Are you serious? If your looking to insult someone on a forum you got the wrong person cause i dont care sorry. Just keep hypering fcc bro.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited December 2010

I lol'd.

Next time, don't forget to fire demon stormrage eagleon to slow your enemy down. If I was a BM and the archer next to me was fisting me, I'd be scared ****less and want to run away.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    I lol'd.

Next time, don't forget to fire demon stormrage eagleon to slow your enemy down. If I was a BM and the archer next to me was fisting me, I'd be scared ****less and want to run away.

Just an lol? :P

Demon Winged Pledge and Demon Wingspan are great against BM's and conveniently you're already close to him to use fists.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You are all just mad that you have died to Ambition, the worst geared mage on the server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Yo get out my level 87 Wiz is worse geared QQ