TW Report by Amrd

Comments

• TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So let me ask you, is it us who have a bad rep or is it factions on the map that wishes we have one to make us look bad? If you have any complains please come to me and tell me the issue insted of going on a public forum telling everyone we're terrible.

Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • IiStealth - Raging Tide
    IiStealth - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Guys, this is getting way off topic. Get back on topic or I will be forced to close this thread b:laugh

Need to talk to Nuff, send a pm
  • Mr_Plow - Raging Tide
    Mr_Plow - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Mr_Plow thinks Fuzzy may have eaten too much panda poo...
    Mr_Plow is jus saying...
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have.

^ quote for truth.

oh, and btw
    Fuzzy Wuzzy
    Was a bear
    Fuzzy Wuzzy
    Had no beer
    Fuzzy Wuzzy
    Wasn't fuzzy, was he?
    WASN'T VERY FUZZY WAS HE?

Everything's falling into place yo.
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    oo I thought the news was alredy out that qqme is on to take over the whole map? or was that Nefarious...wait i think its Calamity... mightve been Conqueror... or was it Infamy... wait what age are we on agen? b:question

was havin champagne on christmas eve! i missed the tw.. i heard it was pretty epic... so im lookin forward to next week...

btw.. MERRY XMAS TO ALL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • mistypoo
    mistypoo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Merry Christmas from Accellypoo b:kissb:kiss
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    mistypoo wrote: »
    Merry Christmas from Accellypoo b:kissb:kiss

Mistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I miss you bro, time for you to get on to talk to me! b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mistypoo
    edited December 2010
    trannypoooooo, i cant get on because im probably banned plus i dont have pw installed anymore b:victory
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    Tanich - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    sorry to tell you knulls but assmar WILL back stab you the moment something goes wrong and things are no longer the easy for him... it is his nature and a leopard can't change his spots....

@assmar you still fail at trolling, try harder or gtfo b:bye

I take offense to anyone saying Varden is making deals with any other faction on the server, if you bothered to check your facts we have never done it and never will (is one of those things that assmar got pissed about at one time). So I suggest you have proof of SOME kind (other then your wild, butt hurt empty accusations).

and as far as where we bid this week..... like fuzzy said we had 2 choices and where we bid had nothing to do with what ever this hinted at SS was (no clue what the whole SS is about). That is like someone saying Viscious doesn't like my hair color so they will only attack Varden (someone actually told me that lol) when the truth is they are too scared to attack QQme or you are letting some people use TW to carry out their personal vendettas.

I would even go as far to say that viscious is doing the most to help QQme take over the map.....
  • Scion - Raging Tide
    Scion - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Cause Varden contributed sooooo much to prevent the map from belonging to QQme right. Oh wait no they got butthurt over every little thing and decided to help destroy the only thing that was keeping the map from being one colored. Herp derp mother****er don't speak about the TW map like you guys actually did something to prevent the TW map from becoming this way. The entire year you did absolutely nothing but grab 5 lands and whine about some random stuff pretty much being stain on the map. b:bye

Have a nice Xmas and a happy new years PWI peeps. b:pleased
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It's pretty nice reading all this without being involved in any of it now :)

Merry Xmas gaiz :P ( WTB SUMMER!)
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    Tanich - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    and decided to help destroy the only thing that was keeping the map from being one colored.

Oooo more vague unfounded accusations that demonstrates how much you are butt hurt QQme attacked you...... Since I am pretty positive EVERYONE expected Varden to attack viscious I fail to how you can act like we are jumping on the ban wagon to "destroy" you....

you guys have been weakening every other faction with your "recruitment" methods so try again with how we are helping the map become 1 color?

@pimpy I am in the Caribbean for the holiday is nice and warm here
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited December 2010

I take offense to anyone saying Varden is making deals with any other faction on the server, if you bothered to check your facts we have never done it and never will (is one of those things that assmar got pissed about at one time). So I suggest you have proof of SOME kind (other then your wild, butt hurt empty accusations).

some of us were in the QQme vent when fuzzy was talking with man about the possibility of joining. not to mention all sorts of things fuzzy could do to help his chance. its been long known in QQme that they are allied with varden, which i honestly have no problem with, do what you wanna do. but what DOES anger me however, is hypocrisy. which is why i left QQme. and if it happens in vicious ill leave it too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bunikutzu - Raging Tide
    Bunikutzu - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Uriah, the only competition on the map is Vicious right now, every other faction is a 5 minute roll. Therefore, we're attacking them. Derp.

if u really wanted fun and so u should have attacked varden since like 1.5 months ago when they were "2nd faction as power" and not dead levi ijs
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Cause Varden contributed sooooo much to prevent the map from belonging to QQme right. Oh wait no they got butthurt over every little thing and decided to help destroy the only thing that was keeping the map from being one colored. Herp derp mother****er don't speak about the TW map like you guys actually did something to prevent the TW map from becoming this way. The entire year you did absolutely nothing but grab 5 lands and whine about some random stuff pretty much being stain on the map. b:bye

Have a nice Xmas and a happy new years PWI peeps. b:pleased

This is tragically ronic, since you were one of the first Leviathans to quit going to TWs against us...
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The "negative reputation card" is growing old. I've watched Varden pull some low, underhanded things to get their way. When NPC was trying to help equalize map, what did Varden do? Oh yeah, that's right....they ganked them with two other factions.
    All the shady dealings that went into those actions were not a secret to anyone. As the old saying goes "Three men can keep a secret if two of them are dead."
    Aristotle described a statesman as being a person that is "most anxious to produce a certain moral character in his fellow citizens, namely a disposition to virtue and the performance of virtuous actions."
    I haven't seen many "virtuous actions" from either of the two leaders in question. just a propaganda campaign to try to weaken any who stand in the way of "progress."
    I find it amusing how the evil and irresponsible side of human nature that plagues real-life politics and oppresses the masses can even manifest itself in this game.
    I have said all that I have to say on the matter other than this. It isn't about factions, lands, or what symbol is over someone's head. It's about people willing to stand up and fight for what they believe is the right thing to do. It's about people being tired of being oppressed by people that have become powerful and have let that power corrupt them. It is an eventuality in the real world, and in this one as well. It is a force that is fluid in its form, and fierce in its intensity.
    To put it in layman's terms. If you bully someone long enough and back them into a corner, eventually they're going to come out swinging. And their size and strength are going to be amplified by their sheer will to overcome.

Anyone compared to NPC looks like virgins...
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This is tragically ronic, since you were one of the first Leviathans to quit going to TWs against us

He was scared you would claw him to death.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • mistypoo
    edited December 2010
    omg, ayanho and scion didnt notice me ... b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • BudsBarb - Raging Tide
    BudsBarb - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    LOLZ read this whole thread and all that i noticed was people who never post now have a thread count....Like me lol....Anywho Vicious,Varden,QQme,Levi we all on map.Sooner or later some wont and another faction will be thats the life of PWI.Like i said before kill me in TW i wont really bleed and ill sleep in RL like a baby lol...See ya on the battle field
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Why so much hate?
    edited December 2010
    if u really wanted fun and so u should have attacked varden since like 1.5 months ago when they were "2nd faction as power" and not dead levi ijs

It wasn't dead,thank you:)

omg, ayanho and scion didnt notice me ... b:cryb:cryb:cry

b:surrender Shhh nab, I did! Merry Xmas :)

He was scared you would claw him to death.

ROFL <3, I c what u did there.
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • mistypoo
    edited December 2010
    why you still playing this game b:shocked
    edited December 2010
    why you still playing this game b:shocked

I'm pretty much inactive since the r8 patch .I still post on the forums and if I log during the week it's for a few mins to chit-chat with friends,mby some pk. For now I still log in the weekends to TW but that doesn't take long :P

Full 100% quit(dunno about forums though but doubt I'll be posting much) once FW's out:)
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • mistypoo
    edited December 2010
    whats this r8 patch? b:question
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    whats this r8 patch? b:question

72 gold to get 200k rep, and im still annoyed by you, Axel and Nino for forcing me to play PWI again and making come to this server to watch you both quit 3 weeks later. b:beatenup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lets sum it up sha'll we?

QQme is OP

Levi is dead, yo

Viscous is still rather small, but will grow as bandwagoners flock to it

NPC is dead, yo

War isn't doing TW till January

Varden is getting rolled by the fac that said they wanted to remove QQme from the map, but havnt fielded an attack on QQme yet

What do I see happening a month from now?

QQme is still OP

Levi is still dead, yo

Viscous has filled with bandwagoners, said bandwagoners realize they still can't beat QQme, and fac begins to fall apart

NPC starts to TW again but cant field more than 30 players

War TW's again, Luci pulls cata to enemy base and wtfpwns crystal, but rest of fac cant defend base

Varden just takes back land they lost from the dying Viscous

Just what I think may happen, will obviously be wrong on some of those, but w/e b:pleased
  • Scion - Raging Tide
    Scion - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This is tragically ronic, since you were one of the first Leviathans to quit going to TWs against us...

I couldn't attend TW on regularly with my work schedule I wanted to go but I couldn't make it.

@Tanich

I'm not affiliated with Vicious (I don't like Viking leadership) and I don't give a **** what they do or what happens to them no offense. What are you talking about? Your past actions did sorta help destroy the force that was prevent a 1 colored map.

@Accel

Wassup bruh told your *** to keep in touch b:chuckle.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    DaKill I saw a couple inaccuracies. Lemme fix that:
    Lets sum it up sha'll we?

QQme is in power because everyone else is too stupid to work together
    Levi is dead, yo

Viscous is still rather small, but will grow and die similarly to the way NPC did

NPC is dead, yo

War isn't doing TW till January and will meet very little success even then

Varden is getting rolled for nothing (its ok to give up sometimes)

What do I see happening a month from now?

QQme is still OP (you can't fix stupid)

Levi is still dead, yo

Viscous has filled with bandwagoners, said bandwagoners realize they still can't beat QQme, and fac begins to fall apart

NPC is still dead

War TW's again and performs about as well as it did before the new year

Varden just takes back land they lost from the dying Viscous, or at least they would if QQme hadn't already seized it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Mistolepet - Raging Tide
    Mistolepet - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I see a lot of ppl talk about Viscous or Viscious...

wiki:

Viscous;
    "Viscosity is a measure of the resistance of a fluid which is being deformed by either shear stress or tensile stress. In everyday terms (and for fluids only), viscosity is "thickness" or "internal friction""

Viscious;
    Doesn't exist, redirect to vicious circle(which is a somewhat complicated term).

N I dun see either on the map so... um... HUH WUT?