TW Report by Amrd

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    LOL

There's something called DRAGON ORBS. It's what makes the difference between cash shoppers and free players even more now.

Oh dea....b:shutup
  • Iloveyou_ - Raging Tide
    Iloveyou_ - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    LOL

There's something called DRAGON ORBS. It's what makes the difference between cash shoppers and free players even more now.

+4 R8 Bow = +10 Lunar Bow

You can get +4 with just Mirages if you're lucky.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2010

/facedesk
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    +4 R8 Bow = +10 Lunar Bow

+10 r8 bow > +4 r8 bow ijs

That remark made me cry on the inside and not in the good way >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iloveyou_ - Raging Tide
    Iloveyou_ - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    +10 r8 bow > +4 r8 bow ijs

That remark made me cry on the inside and not in the good way >.>

And yet somehow a +5 Lunar > Full Nirvana+8, Full Pack Gear +10, Rank 8 Bow +10 Archers b:cute

Skill > Gear b:pleased
  • IiStealth - Raging Tide
    IiStealth - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Whats so ridiculous is the fact that people act as though after 70mil the non cash shoppers will stop grinding coin to refine their stuff. If you got 70mil in the first couple of weeks of the sale for r8, im sure you can make another 50m or more during 2x to refine the hell out of your weapon/armor. Enough with the crying people, its getting old. Quit or live with the changes.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Enough with the crying people, its getting old. Quit or live with the changes.

Ima cash shop and +10 this statement. b:victory
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • ARandomNoob - Raging Tide
    ARandomNoob - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I just want to thank all the "Cash Shoppers" out there for flooding the market with attainable event items, cheap tokens, quick fc/bh runs, and a good laugh when I see R8 sins that cant take out low 8x BM's in cube pro **** guys keep it up
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Quit or live with the changes.
    Ima cash shop and +10 this statement. b:victory

Well, I for one wasn't intending to uninstall until I got in FW but I guess I'll try to rush it ,lol b:shocked
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I hardly believe that cash shopping is the reason why Varden lost to Vicious. Personally I think its the fact for the entire year you spent your time behind the great wall of QQme causing yourself to lose out on any TW experience allowing your faction to get face ****ed by any competent TW faction.

And Nuff bruh where's muh gear mang?
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    waaaaaaaah wrote: »
    I hardly believe that cash shopping is the reason why Varden lost to Vicious. Personally I think its the fact for the entire year you spent your time behind the great wall of QQme causing yourself to lose out on any TW experience allowing your faction to get face ****ed by any competent TW faction.

And Nuff bruh where's muh gear mang?

I saw a lot of truth in this thread, but this part stood out to me. Varden can't use the "Oh well they were cash shopping" excuse. They defeated CareBear a few months ago. You know, that faction made up of cash shoppers? Yeah...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Uriah - Raging Tide
    Uriah - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So now Varden and QQme are ganking Vicious because of some remarks that Vicious members supposedly made. The funny thing is, the two people making the remarks in the screenshots aren't even in Vicious. Look at their Core Connect.
    Once more, hypocrisy and lies from QQme. As I said before in earlier threads. Man doesn't want competition. He merely wants to roll the map.
    And, as someone else pointed out, Varden has never stood on its own. Being pinned in a corner by QQme for a year, refusing to fight your way out, and then bragging about being "the oldest faction on the map" is really kind of asinine.
    And Vicious isn't a "Leviathan offshoot." It is a faction made up of people from several factions that want to keep TW on this server competitive and fun. Not watch it die to satisfy a few people's e-peenors.
    A quick historical reference and I am done. Man called Fuzzy a "statesman" in a previous post. I find it kind of ironic that Hitler referred to Mussolini as "the brilliant statesman" and "the leading statesman in the world", pumping his ego and using him as a puppet while his own empire collapsed around him.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So now Varden and QQme are ganking Vicious because of some remarks that Vicious members supposedly made. The funny thing is, the two people making the remarks in the screenshots aren't even in Vicious. Look at their Core Connect.
    Once more, hypocrisy and lies from QQme. As I said before in earlier threads. Man doesn't want competition. He merely wants to roll the map.
    And, as someone else pointed out, Varden has never stood on its own. Being pinned in a corner by QQme for a year, refusing to fight your way out, and then bragging about being "the oldest faction on the map" is really kind of asinine.
    And Vicious isn't a "Leviathan offshoot." It is a faction made up of people from several factions that want to keep TW on this server competitive and fun. Not watch it die to satisfy a few people's e-peenors.
    A quick historical reference and I am done. Man called Fuzzy a "statesman" in a previous post. I find it kind of ironic that Hitler referred to Mussolini as "the brilliant statesman" and "the leading statesman in the world", pumping his ego and using him as a puppet while his own empire collapsed around him.

b:surrender i take full responsibility for QQme taking over the whole map.
    I am truly sorry and i apologize to the whole RT community.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
    edited December 2010

You expect people around here to use logic? To get their facts straight before they do something? You're out of your mind man. Hypocrisy and lies from QQme? No surprise there, but it comes from everyone. It isn't just them. Also, it isn't that Varden refused to fight its way out. Its that they were unable. I'm not going to comment on everything in this post, but for the most part you are right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Uriah, the only competition on the map is Vicious right now, every other faction is a 5 minute roll. Therefore, we're attacking them. Derp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lol you guys still pretend to do TWs here?
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So now Varden and QQme are ganking Vicious because of some remarks that Vicious members supposedly made.

umm what? Fuzzy has a choice of two factions to attack. Who said what to whom matters not to the panda. For all you know me flipped a coin to make the choice.

again... ummm what? Seems pretty arrogant to say we "refused to fight" considering since Levi took a turn for the worse many months ago, Varden is the ONLY faction to even bid on QQme. And if you took a look at the history of the server, Fuzzy has placed more bids on QQme than any other faction. (Possibly more than EVERY other faction combined.) So get your facts straight.
    It is a faction made up of people from several factions that want to keep TW on this server competitive and fun. Not watch it die to satisfy a few people's e-peenors.

If that were even close to true you would have the stones to at least try your hand against QQme. Instead, you seek to roll what you think can be done in 5min. For all the talk about keeping it competitive, Vicious seems to be doing their best to work in the exact opposite direction.
    Man called Fuzzy a "statesman" in a previous post.

If anyone in Vicious had close to a clue what a "statesman" was they might try to make overtures to other factions in a bid to build a legitimate opposition. As the server can see, that is far from the case. Instead, a faction that is... what? less than a month old? already seems to enjoy quickly growing negative reputation. And that me friends, they can't blame on anyone but themselves.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Scion - Raging Tide
    Scion - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    again... ummm what? Seems pretty arrogant to say we "refused to fight" considering since Levi took a turn for the worse many months ago, Varden is the ONLY faction to even bid on QQme. And if you took a look at the history of the server, Fuzzy has placed more bids on QQme than any other faction. (Possibly more than EVERY other faction combined.) So get your facts straight.

To be fair yes you did have the most bids on QQme but thats only because you locked yourself in a predicament where you can only attack them I coulda swore I explained this to already.
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    Kyleran - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lol you guys still pretend to do TWs here?

QFT b:laugh

But have to talk about something to not get bored lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] butt hurt fish xD
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Uriah, the only competition on the map is Vicious right now, every other faction is a 5 minute roll. Therefore, we're attacking them. Derp.

If you really wanted competition you would have waited another 2-3 weeks for when Vicious can actually field a decent amount of people for TW. Errion already talked to me about this and how he was against this decision because it meant that Vicious wouldn't be strong enough to actively contend with QQme yet especially with the current Varden attack at the same time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    edited December 2010
    If you really wanted competition you would have waited another 2-3 weeks for when Vicious can actually field a decent amount of people for TW. Errion already talked to me about this and how he was against this decision because it meant that Vicious wouldn't be strong enough to actively contend with QQme yet especially with the current Varden attack at the same time.

What kind of argument is that?

So after Vicious beat Varden for the 1st time, why didn't you guys take a few weeks off and allow Fuzzy to grow a few more members to lvl 100? Or why not wait another month or two. We would/will be able to give you a better fight then.

Flawed logic is fail.
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    What kind of argument is that?

So after Vicious beat Varden for the 1st time, why didn't you guys take a few weeks off and allow Fuzzy to grow a few more members to lvl 100? Or why not wait another month or two. We would/will be able to give you a better fight then.

Flawed logic is fail.

Because Vicious is less then a month old compared to Varden being over 11 months old (I think you guys have plenty of time to grow "strong")? Also because vicious beat you with 3x members the first time :P Vicious will grow stronger faster then Varden so by letting you go for another month will just set the stage for a 15min roll the next time we meet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    edited December 2010
    So they should let you grow stronger until you are a threat? b:question

That would be a foolish move by any stretch of the imagination. Be it for QQme, or any faction, for TW or any other situation. You don't let the opposition grow out of some sense of nobility. You stamp it out asap.

Fuzzy just saying.... b:surrender
    Sig by NowItsAwn
    edited December 2010
    You're a forum mod. Moderate the forums. Not that I've ever taken anyone with that title seriously thus far, but you can at least pretend to do your job properly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Uriah - Raging Tide
    Uriah - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The "negative reputation card" is growing old. I've watched Varden pull some low, underhanded things to get their way. When NPC was trying to help equalize map, what did Varden do? Oh yeah, that's right....they ganked them with two other factions.
    All the shady dealings that went into those actions were not a secret to anyone. As the old saying goes "Three men can keep a secret if two of them are dead."
    Aristotle described a statesman as being a person that is "most anxious to produce a certain moral character in his fellow citizens, namely a disposition to virtue and the performance of virtuous actions."
    I haven't seen many "virtuous actions" from either of the two leaders in question. just a propaganda campaign to try to weaken any who stand in the way of "progress."
    I find it amusing how the evil and irresponsible side of human nature that plagues real-life politics and oppresses the masses can even manifest itself in this game.
    I have said all that I have to say on the matter other than this. It isn't about factions, lands, or what symbol is over someone's head. It's about people willing to stand up and fight for what they believe is the right thing to do. It's about people being tired of being oppressed by people that have become powerful and have let that power corrupt them. It is an eventuality in the real world, and in this one as well. It is a force that is fluid in its form, and fierce in its intensity.
    To put it in layman's terms. If you bully someone long enough and back them into a corner, eventually they're going to come out swinging. And their size and strength are going to be amplified by their sheer will to overcome.
    edited December 2010
    their size and strength are going to be amplified by their sheer will to overcome.

Only there really is no will here. People on this server are too dense to comprehend the fact that mergers need to happen, and that sometimes not everyone can be a leader. And you keep talking about good morals and whatnot. That isn't going to happen. There's no incentive for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • BudsBarb - Raging Tide
    BudsBarb - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Fuzzy juts face the fact you are Mans tool and always will be.This is no secret bro. Man has lost a lil respect from many players on RT in recent weeks. This is just another to add to the list. But all in all this is a game even all the r9s cant make me bleed real blood. So lets just see how this pans out
    edited December 2010
    Aren't tools supposed to be useful though?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    No TW report this weekend b/c of xmas, I have better things to do atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    faction that is... what? less than a month old? already seems to enjoy quickly growing negative reputation.

We've existed more then a month but had a different name aswell as didnt TW right away, a faction should know its time to go public insted of going out weak.

I'm very curious on your "bad rep" is it before or after they joined Vicious because to me it seems like everyone hold grudges on the past. People should start living in the present and forget about the past, the NPC "scums" that you all call them are infact great people who've been supporting me in every way everysince they joined.

So let me ask you, is it us who have a bad rep or is it factions on the map that wishes we have one to make us look bad? If you have any complains please come to me and tell me the issue insted of going on a public forum telling everyone we're terrible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]