let's act like adults not like baby's

Black_wolve - Sanctuary
Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
What iam about to type may affend some and i dont realy care and i dont care who likes me after this post.

Now for some who do know me on the server i have always done fcc and delta and i injoy doing it but what i cant stand is that people yelling at barb or a cleric for not doing there job.

Why always blame the to class's why judge them? Do you realy think we are gods ?

I started pwi way befor hypers and bh's i grind and did wq,cs,fq,zen, and thats what i did and fcc was not like it was then it was much harder and the mobs droped things like lunar.

Now days the new players complain your not getting argo or your not healing or your not doing it right give me a break a lot of people like me who worked hard grinding etc are fed up with the childlish behavior.

This is why barbs dont like doing full deltas etc to many sit there leave squad rank them down in world chat calling them names etc.This is the same as fcc and i have to say it's nothing but a bunch of **** and hyper babys who have no idea how to use there toon but only care about is to lv fast.

As for delta the gm's are aware of the warping to 1k it's a bug get over it I ask a gm in a ticket about it there aware of it so dont sit there and blame people for going to 1k.

I was in fcc tonight i did all the running i also did the roar sunder and alpha male and tanked the boss we get up to exp room i grab all mobs as i always do took the job of a bm they used to collect them not any more.used roar and sunder alpha male but yet if 1 person dies it's the barbs fault and get told there a noob etc .

Every class has there own skills stop worrying about the other and worry about your own toon and skills.I know a lot of barbs who gave up in fcc couldn't take the **** and yes it's just hard dealing with people who dont know u and sit there and try to to tell u what to do.

Ok another thing when a barbs in battle he use alpha male as every 1 should know by now the geanie is on cool down same goe's for skills how in the hell do you exspect a barb to use skills when there on cool down?

It takes time to get out of cool down and i made it to a full delta finished my chrono and now only need stage 9 and last boss for my cultivation but a squad has to work as a team not complain and moan and talk trash about the other.

A squad as u all know in a full delta u need a rainbow and also i noticed a few wizzys go afk during each wave this is not gamma i tell them delta is harder.And being afk they die and the reason why they die there afk not using pots but yet they sit there act like a baby and cry and blame the others. This is not just wizzys who do this i seen a lot of squads fail because they dont work as a team they complaine so much it makes me want to puke.

But also when you in delta or fcc you have to understand that there are times you gonna die and if i got a dollar for every time i died in fcc and delta i would be a rich man by now but to many players take thease games to heart and act if this is real life it's a game not real life get over it.b:angry

So now people can understand why barbs dont do full deltas they dont want to put up with the **** what other players are saying.The barb is the 1 who collects the waves the barb is the 1 who use's invoke,roar sunder etc tring to keep argo so cleric and wizzy dont die we take a lot of **** and are job aint easy. The bm job is stun hf etc works with the barb how hard is that the cleric do bb and so on.

My repair bill now up to 300k each time i do up to stage 9 i been getting up to stage 9 in the last few days now . I had helped seval people do there chrono in delta so believe me i know my jpb i dont need some wise crack kid telling me im not argo when infact iam.

So why not sit there and maybe start treating others with better respect and stop bad mouthing them to earn my respect aint easy you have to earn it same as friendship u have earn there trust and earn there respect and if a person going to bad mouth the other then that leaves 1 thing that person wont get the help or it will make it harder to find the race.

Iam not perfect nor do i wish to be as i said i dont care who hates me or dont like me iam on pwi to have fun and i treat this as only a game.
Post edited by Black_wolve - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I don't do delta and fcc because i suck.
    Good read man, good read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I do delta, I often substitute as the barb. I hate crappy rebirth barbs. I hate crappy rebirth barbs that don't want to listen to a BM who can do the job better as a BM than they can do as a barb, and when I try to show them what they should do they don't listen. If that's the case, I just tell them to go dig chests until they're all gone.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I started pwi way befor hypers and bh's i grind and did wq,cs,fq,zen,
    & yet you still can not complete your 100 fairy culti...

Now days the new players complain your not getting argo or your not healing or your not doing it right give me a break a lot of people like me who worked hard grinding etc are fed up with the childlish behavior.

Don't squad random if you got issues with them; furthermore, if every random squad you get into members are complaining about u... perhaps you're doing smth wrong...?
    This is why barbs dont like doing full deltas etc to many sit there leave squad rank them down in world chat calling them names
    Many ppl don't like doing full delta because they can't invest sitting for 3 h straight in front of a screen, nor do they want to.
    As for delta the gm's are aware of the warping to 1k it's a bug get over it I ask a gm in a ticket about it there aware of it so dont sit there and blame people for going to 1k.
    A Game haz bugz? No Way! b:shocked
    Ok another thing when a barbs in battle he use alpha male as every 1 should know by now the geanie is on cool down same goe's for skills how in the hell do you exspect a barb to use skills when there on cool down?
    You um..... alternate skills? & not use all at once, that you have none left to take agro if a squish is in trouble?

A squad as u all know in a full delta u need a rainbow
    No... apparently it's YOU who needs a rainbow & also only +100 since otherwise you can't make it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    cool story brah
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I do delta, I often substitute as the barb. I hate crappy rebirth barbs. I hate crappy rebirth barbs that don't want to listen to a BM who can do the job better as a BM than they can do as a barb, and when I try to show them what they should do they don't listen. If that's the case, I just tell them to go dig chests until they're all gone.

Your sig liesb:quiet
    edited December 2010
    Your sig liesb:quiet

Not completely. This used to be my primary forum. This is now my 3rd stop. If the other two forums I frequent keep me busy, I don't even stop here.
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    & yet you still can not complete your 100 fairy culti...

Don't squad random if you got issues with them; furthermore, if every random squad you get into members are complaining about u... perhaps you're doing smth wrong...?

Many ppl don't like doing full delta because they can't invest sitting for 3 h straight in front of a screen, nor do they want to.

A Game haz bugz? No Way! b:shocked

You um..... alternate skills? & not use all at once, that you have none left to take agro if a squish is in trouble?

No... apparently it's YOU who needs a rainbow & also only +100 since otherwise you can't make it...

shut up archer your race has been sidelined.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    shut up archer your race has been sidelined.

Hey! D: QQ
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Not completely. This used to be my primary forum. This is now my 3rd stop. If the other two forums I frequent keep me busy, I don't even stop here.

No, your sig is still a lie. If it said, "The stupidity here is intolerable, I only check in when I got nothing better to do," then it would "not completely" be a lie.

I'm just interested in what forums could possibly meet your standards for not being "intolerably stupid."
    Whatever forums they are, feel free to stick to them, our forums are doing just fine, ty
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Whatever forums they are, feel free to stick to them, our forums are doing just fine, ty

Oh, and let me guess, you think that the game isn't dying, that packs aren't a problem, and that classes with 5.0 don't need a nurf either, am I right?

Someone needs to pay attention.......b:surrender

Everything is not fine, and if you're under that impression, you are either naively optimistic, have caught Yulk's stupid, part of the "QQ-rage-hurk-dee-durk-stop QQing about game is dead u so stupid forum troll nerd rage QQQQQQQQQQQQQ" mafia or simply blind. Take your pick.
    They haven't been fine since spoons left. And the Developers stopped giving a ****. Nothing has been "fine" it's just simply been "tolerable for the moment." And there were LOTS of times where things have NOT become tolerable and people have left.

Wondering why they're releasing Genesis so quick? Anybody else remember what big boo-boo PWE made before the TB release? IF you don't remember what it was....check out the pre-Rising Tide Threads.

To the OP-- You gotta love people who bytch about other people for not playing their classes "right". This happens a lot to people without a "normal build". (That's why I stuck that "Strangest Builds" topic up there....I was very, very curious.) It also happens to people who DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME.

I'm not saying you don't. It's just that for the longest time now, every barb has been rolling an assassin to try and look cool. When the expansion comes out, everybody and their mother's uncle's aunt cousin's doctor's plumber's friend's nephew thirty-five times removed is going to roll a Mystic.
    They're also going to hyper those Mystics to 105 just so they can kill every assassin known to man. (Which, hey, I'm not minding. The only time I so much as touch assassins....is when I'm casting Red Tide on them. I don't feel the LEAST bit sorry for them. If you were on a PvP server.....you wouldn't either.)

Is all the stupid just going to multiply because people refuse to LEARN to play their characters and classes correctly? You could take that bet to f*cking Vegas. Like about 70% of the Harshlands Psychic population, the Mystics will be made up of idiots who think that Mystics can be thrown money and facerolled. .......and then when they suck, people will call their class either stupid, a waste of time, or simply OP.
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Oh, and let me guess, you think that the game isn't dying, that packs aren't a problem, and that classes with 5.0 don't need a nurf either, am I right?

Someone needs to pay attention.......b:surrender

Everything is not fine, and if you're under that impression, you are either naively optimistic, have caught Yulk's stupid, part of the "QQ-rage-hurk-dee-durk-stop QQing about game is dead u so stupid forum troll nerd rage QQQQQQQQQQQQQ" mafia or simply blind. Take your pick.
    They haven't been fine since spoons left. And the Developers stopped giving a ****. Nothing has been "fine" it's just simply been "tolerable for the moment." And there were LOTS of times where things have NOT become tolerable and people have left.

Wondering why they're releasing Genesis so quick? Anybody else remember what big boo-boo PWE made before the TB release? IF you don't remember what it was....check out the pre-Rising Tide Threads.

To the OP-- You gotta love people who bytch about other people for not playing their classes "right". This happens a lot to people without a "normal build". (That's why I stuck that "Strangest Builds" topic up there....I was very, very curious.) It also happens to people who DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME.

I'm not saying you don't. It's just that for the longest time now, every barb has been rolling an assassin to try and look cool. When the expansion comes out, everybody and their mother's uncle's aunt cousin's doctor's plumber's friend's nephew thirty-five times removed is going to roll a Mystic.
    They're also going to hyper those Mystics to 105 just so they can kill every assassin known to man. (Which, hey, I'm not minding. The only time I so much as touch assassins....is when I'm casting Red Tide on them. I don't feel the LEAST bit sorry for them. If you were on a PvP server.....you wouldn't either.)

Is all the stupid just going to multiply because people refuse to LEARN to play their characters and classes correctly? You could take that bet to f*cking Vegas. Like about 70% of the Harshlands Psychic population, the Mystics will be made up of idiots who think that Mystics can be thrown money and facerolled. .......and then when they suck, people will call their class either stupid, a waste of time, or simply OP.

Lol you wasted your time. DaKillanator is no "the game is fine" idiot. And hes right, these FORUMS are pretty much fine. Badly moderated, but active and full of interesting bits of fun.

As for the game... Its unbalenced and breaking and dying, but its still fun at the moment so.... Stop having such a massive downer on it :/ Let us pull what fun we can from the remains of this before it sinks into oblivion. Most of us dont need you to tell us its dead or dying, we know already.

Also for the races, its like that with every game, no matter how balenced or unbalenced the classes are. People just love to try new stuff out.

Extra note, I just ****ing love Sage Shadow Escape. Red Tide, Nix Bleed, Amps.... All gone the second I hit the button b:chuckle
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @Black_wolf - it's mainly because there ARE a lot barbs and clerics that DO fail horribly at playing the class. And FCC, especially below 90 is where you meet a lot of fail barbs and clerics =/. It creates high expectation...if you're good, one mistake will **** people off.
    edited December 2010
    Lol you wasted your time. DaKillanator is no "the game is fine" idiot. And hes right, these FORUMS are pretty much fine. Badly moderated, but active and full of interesting bits of fun.

You need to frequent more forums then. This place is slow, dull and repetitive. Intellectual debate? lol. Not here. Just idiots and trolls... most of the intelligent posters have already left. I bet there are needlepoint or ukulele forums that are more interesting than this forum is now.
  • Black_wolve - Sanctuary
    Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    VlLKASS . Makes me laugh mr hot shot with the mouth always putting the mouth first and putting others down .

But in any case i do know my barb and if some like to know i have 4 other toons i play with so working on them all.But besides that fcc easy for me first time i end up with 3 kids who decided to talk trash blame the barb granted some barbs dont know what to do but some do.

And if any 1 think deltas easy you need recheck it again it's not so easy and when i did seval runs in delta i was told i was a pro barb that came from the players i was with i was shocked even in fcc i was told they didn't have to once tell me what to do.

Infact i masterd all sage skills on barb the last 2 skills are my 100 skills taking my time to make the books iam also got my rank 8 gear so yes i think i worked very hard on my barb.I also have a cleric lv 83 i already have all sage skill books for him and i work on him to .

The point is there is a lot of hyper babys out there who start as lv 1 and with in a few months lv 100 103 etc but yet have a lot of them spent the time learning there toon or learning the game.I spent thousands of hours in to pwi grinding helping others and injoying it i also took the time did not cheat learn and masterd my crafting,blacksmith,tailor,apoth on me own with out buying those books to learn it wich they where selling on pwi.

So yet if a person took all the time to learn the game and took the time to learn there toon then why are the ones who spent all that time take the blame?

Maybe the answere is the ones who do the bllame are the ones who dont know there toon or the ones who rather rush in to getting things done or the ones who have never tried another toon i ask a few if they have any other toons besides there main some do some dont so why dont the ones make the toon such as a barb see how hard it is in delta etc.

I bet they will change there ways after knowing **** man i did not relize it was much harder and clerics n barb take a lot of heat from others and if you look in wc a lot of players **** n moan where r the clerics where r the barbs for fcc wonder why. i know a few bm's refuse to do runs some i do speak to now and again say there fed up with the game and believe it or not a lot quit the game moved on.

I know 1 cleric who gave up on his toon and now a assassin he says he likes that toon better .Some of thease kids better realize that no one is perfect and yes pwi is falling apart and it will in time.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I know a lot of barbs who gave up in fcc couldn't take the **** and yes it's just hard dealing with people who dont know u and sit there and try to to tell u what to do.

b:surrender

I went to help a friend out in an FF, was my 1st "new ff", so I didn't know how much to pull etc etc. I went in, killed the 1st few mobs, and notice I'm getting called every name under the sun, that I fail and so on. I asked why, and they told me to lure every single mob upto the 1st boss and aoe them with the boss.

I said I don't think I can handle all them, got called more names more fail. So I just left and refused to do another FF for anyone ever again b:bye

I'm fortunate to have grouped with nice people who know how and what to do in delta though b:cute
  • Opresor - Sanctuary
    Opresor - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    VlLKASS . Makes me laugh mr hot shot with the mouth always putting the mouth first and putting others down .

But in any case i do know my barb and if some like to know i have 4 other toons i play with so working on them all.But besides that fcc easy for me first time i end up with 3 kids who decided to talk trash blame the barb granted some barbs dont know what to do but some do.

And if any 1 think deltas easy you need recheck it again it's not so easy and when i did seval runs in delta i was told i was a pro barb that came from the players i was with i was shocked even in fcc i was told they didn't have to once tell me what to do.

Infact i masterd all sage skills on barb the last 2 skills are my 100 skills taking my time to make the books iam also got my rank 8 gear so yes i think i worked very hard on my barb.I also have a cleric lv 83 i already have all sage skill books for him and i work on him to .

The point is there is a lot of hyper babys out there who start as lv 1 and with in a few months lv 100 103 etc but yet have a lot of them spent the time learning there toon or learning the game.I spent thousands of hours in to pwi grinding helping others and injoying it i also took the time did not cheat learn and masterd my crafting,blacksmith,tailor,apoth on me own with out buying those books to learn it wich they where selling on pwi.

So yet if a person took all the time to learn the game and took the time to learn there toon then why are the ones who spent all that time take the blame?

Maybe the answere is the ones who do the bllame are the ones who dont know there toon or the ones who rather rush in to getting things done or the ones who have never tried another toon i ask a few if they have any other toons besides there main some do some dont so why dont the ones make the toon such as a barb see how hard it is in delta etc.

I bet they will change there ways after knowing **** man i did not relize it was much harder and clerics n barb take a lot of heat from others and if you look in wc a lot of players **** n moan where r the clerics where r the barbs for fcc wonder why. i know a few bm's refuse to do runs some i do speak to now and again say there fed up with the game and believe it or not a lot quit the game moved on.

I know 1 cleric who gave up on his toon and now a assassin he says he likes that toon better .Some of thease kids better realize that no one is perfect and yes pwi is falling apart and it will in time.

Hurts my brain trying to read this. PLEASE take the time to punctuate and spell correctly. This may be part of your problem, people probably assume you're 12 or 13 if your group chat resembles your posts in any way.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    mm, no love from sanc for ya m8
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Quite a tale you spun there, chap.
    b:dirty
  • Blazing - Harshlands
    Blazing - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Let me guess, the squishy in the group decided they can nuke the mobs and got pew pewd? In the case that you're 100+ maybe they felt safe to do so and if the squad was high lvl, I see no problems in that because the runs I've done, the mobs should've dropped within seconds.

All fcc I been doing that was a 90+ squad was, barb grabs and then everyone drop the mobs in 3 seconds. Heck the higher lvl squad fccs, a bm can do the job cuz all they needa do is round em up for everyone to faceroll their aoes. Usually everything just dies before it can touch anyone.

Maybe that is why they are whining because it didn't go as the scenario as above. Nowadays, it's mostly all about speed. When it gets interrupted by death(s) or killing too slow, ofc there will be moaning. Yeah you're doing your job right on the pulling part, invoke, roar, alpha male. (surf impact) ? Maybe it's their fault as dd to not drop the mobs fast enough or stun/seal to get extra seconds to finish them off. My barb friend has bramble rage on his genie so he does that and then alpha male. Maybe that'll help with these suicidal people. xD (not sure if it's accurate cuz i see too many effects going off and things dying too fast so going on assumtion)

I used to do fcc with just a static squad of lvl 80-90 and 2 100. The 100s pulls, aggro with their kitty skills and stun (barb n bm) and then leave squad for us to faceroll the mobs and bam bam aoe them to death. All about the powar huhu.

Well those are my experiences in fcc. Almost all squads I go into (even random) turns out like this unless it was back in my 70-early 80s. I had to watch my aggro or die from a dd perspective. Barbs that I went with really had to be on their toes for those runs. b:laugh

Don't let their comments bother you much. I advise just going with friends. Randoms are just going to be randoms. There will always be flaming for just being human.

Also, maybe they called you names because you did things your way and they expect a barb to do something their way. -shrugs-
  • Foxcreature - Harshlands
    Foxcreature - Harshlands Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hurts my brain trying to read this. PLEASE take the time to punctuate and spell correctly. This may be part of your problem, people probably assume you're 12 or 13 if your group chat resembles your posts in any way.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]/Fox\-8x-cleric-main
    foxcreature-3x-veno-forum char
    StealthDemon-3x-sin-alt
    NoctusPsy-2x-psy-alt
  • Ytrid - Heavens Tear
    Ytrid - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:surrender

I went to help a friend out in an FF, was my 1st "new ff", so I didn't know how much to pull etc etc. I went in, killed the 1st few mobs, and notice I'm getting called every name under the sun, that I fail and so on. I asked why, and they told me to lure every single mob upto the 1st boss and aoe them with the boss.

I said I don't think I can handle all them, got called more names more fail. So I just left and refused to do another FF for anyone ever again b:bye

I'm fortunate to have grouped with nice people who know how and what to do in delta though b:cute

Yeah he isn't kidding to wouldn't even do a FFC for his game wife and RL girlfriend xD
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Intellectual debate? lol. Not here
    You looking for an intellectual debate on a games forum... You for real?...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010

Delta IS easy, especially at 100 unless your party is filled with horribly geared FC nubs who spent more time leveling than farming who don't know how to play their characters...

You don't need amazing gear, but you do need to be decently geared. The key is having a relatively gear balanced squad with everyone with approximately the same refines. If either archer, mage or BM have too high a weapon refine for the party, they steal most of the aggro, die and usually get ported out.

I've played BM, or replaced the barb and performed both rounding up mobs and stun/aoe duties in squads where I didn't even need to alpha male to keep aggro because the DD was so horrible.

The sad thing is, out of the 50+ FULL runs I've done, there have only been a handful of Delta barbs that can pull better than me. I'd love to have a pro rebirth barb, but I don't think they exist anymore.

You looking for an intellectual debate on a games forum... You for real?...

It used to happen. You can't tell me the forums aren't as good or better than they were a year ago. They're far worse, IMO.
  • Phrilly - Sanctuary
    Phrilly - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You can't tell me the forums aren't as good or better than they were a year ago. They're far worse, IMO.

So which is it? Are they as good or better than they were a year ago? Or are they far worse?
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    What iam about to type may affend some and i dont realy care and i dont care who likes me after this post.

Now for some who do know me on the server i have always done fcc and delta and i injoy doing it but what i cant stand is that people yelling at barb or a cleric for not doing there job.

Why always blame the to class's why judge them? Do you realy think we are gods ?

I started pwi way befor hypers and bh's i grind and did wq,cs,fq,zen, and thats what i did and fcc was not like it was then it was much harder and the mobs droped things like lunar.

This is why barbs dont like doing full deltas etc to many sit there leave squad rank them down in world chat calling them names etc.This is the same as fcc and i have to say it's nothing but a bunch of **** and hyper babys who have no idea how to use there toon but only care about is to lv fast.

I was in fcc tonight i did all the running i also did the roar sunder and alpha male and tanked the boss we get up to exp room i grab all mobs as i always do took the job of a bm they used to collect them not any more.used roar and sunder alpha male but yet if 1 person dies it's the barbs fault and get told there a noob etc .

Every class has there own skills stop worrying about the other and worry about your own toon and skills.I know a lot of barbs who gave up in fcc couldn't take the **** and yes it's just hard dealing with people who dont know u and sit there and try to to tell u what to do.

It takes time to get out of cool down and i made it to a full delta finished my chrono and now only need stage 9 and last boss for my cultivation but a squad has to work as a team not complain and moan and talk trash about the other.

A squad as u all know in a full delta u need a rainbow and also i noticed a few wizzys go afk during each wave this is not gamma i tell them delta is harder.And being afk they die and the reason why they die there afk not using pots but yet they sit there act like a baby and cry and blame the others. This is not just wizzys who do this i seen a lot of squads fail because they dont work as a team they complaine so much it makes me want to puke.

But also when you in delta or fcc you have to understand that there are times you gonna die and if i got a dollar for every time i died in fcc and delta i would be a rich man by now but to many players take thease games to heart and act if this is real life it's a game not real life get over it.b:angry

So now people can understand why barbs dont do full deltas they dont want to put up with the **** what other players are saying.The barb is the 1 who collects the waves the barb is the 1 who use's invoke,roar sunder etc tring to keep argo so cleric and wizzy dont die we take a lot of **** and are job aint easy. The bm job is stun hf etc works with the barb how hard is that the cleric do bb and so on.

My repair bill now up to 300k each time i do up to stage 9 i been getting up to stage 9 in the last few days now . I had helped seval people do there chrono in delta so believe me i know my jpb i dont need some wise crack kid telling me im not argo when infact iam.

So why not sit there and maybe start treating others with better respect and stop bad mouthing them to earn my respect aint easy you have to earn it same as friendship u have earn there trust and earn there respect and if a person going to bad mouth the other then that leaves 1 thing that person wont get the help or it will make it harder to find the race.

Iam not perfect nor do i wish to be as i said i dont care who hates me or dont like me iam on pwi to have fun and i treat this as only a game.
    u r affend mee wif ur spalling

But since I can comprehend English a little better, I'll give a rough translation of this post for people who don't wanna read this ****:

- i r have played 349234234 years, in ancient times before hyper, oracle, bh, and before the pwi developrs were born.. i r grind and zhen, i r awsum pve playur
    - Don't judge me, for I am not a god (especially not the god of education)
    - Damn people for blaming me and clerics for anything!
    - Everyone should know how to play a barb.. nubs!
    - My job is hard, so **** off
    - Your job is easy, so **** off
    - QQ repair bill
    - QQ BM's in FF
    - btw i r know what i am doing! how dare people, especially in random squads, question me! they should just know i r barb therefore i r know wut i r doing!
    - btw you guys need to earn my respect, damn wise crack kids!
    - srry for the spalling i needed to change into a new adult depends before my next old man rant
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well, you know if people are telling you how to do your job, that probably means you aren't doing it right dontcha think?

And I've got a feeling it has to do with me getting kicked to 1k the other day after I asked you not to let all the mobs go after me... The only reason you get kicked is because you keep getting hit AFTER you're dead. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Well, you know if people are telling you how to do your job, that probably means you aren't doing it right dontcha think?

And I've got a feeling it has to do with me getting kicked to 1k the other day after I asked you not to let all the mobs go after me... The only reason you get kicked is because you keep getting hit AFTER you're dead. >.>

From your post my guess is you got killed by rangers?

It is generally the archer's job to get them, but some barbs do it as well, especially if they know the DDs in squad are new in delta (which is mostly everyone nowadays <.<).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2010

I think Naivety summed it up nicely. The forums really are fine if you look in the right places. See this all goes back to a post I made on another topic.
    I, like you Born, used to emmerse myself in the fail side of the forums. I would hunt down stupidity, then would make sure the OP of that thread knew he was stupid. All that did was depress me, and I wasn't having fun playing the game, so I stopped posting in threads like that. I truly recomend you do the same. Make it a point to not go into threads to simply flame someone, try to find threads with good discussion.
    And don't say there's no such thing because there is.

I think you, NightRage, and many others that are part of the "game is dead" mafia have already said it.
    Game =/= Forums.
    I said the forums are fine and you go off on me about the game. That's funny.

And you know what? I am NOT optimistic about the game's future and I am most certainly not part of the "stop QQing about the game" mafia (credit to you for not referencing Lucratia).
    And I have to ask- why do you reference Yulk in every single post you make? I don't get it. You say you hate him, and what he's done to psychics reputation and the such, but he ALWAYS seems to be on your mind, his name on the tip of your tongue. You're as consistently using Yulks name as Yulk is posting stupid stuff, and thats not really something to be proud of...

One last thing Born: my alt on Harshlands is in your faction, and you seem very happy in your faction. It seems to me that in your faction, while surrounded by nice people you are happy, but while on the forums you surround yourself with "game is dead" crowd and thats why everything you post here seems to be angry. And not once, despite all the talking you do in fac chat, did you every mention packs, aps problem, how OP the earthguard will be, that psychics are unjustly considered stupid, etc. You just had normal conversation. You should stick to doing that here on the forums as well.
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lol i have nothing more to say then stop being a hypocrite wolf. i've been on more than one delta run with you where you screamed someone wasn't doing their job (while you were failing at your own) and you just dropped squad. Luckily enough you sucked so bad we didn't need you and finished with out you.

Stop being a baby and play your damn class right
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Delta was easy because a lot of people did them regularly before and knew exactly what to do. People in their 90's were doing full deltas to level up so it's not as hard as you made it out to be. FCC is a joke. I solo'ed it on my barb without charm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
This discussion has been closed.