let's act like adults not like baby's

2»

Comments

• Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010

One last thing Born: my alt on Harshlands is in your faction, and you seem very happy in your faction. It seems to me that in your faction, while surrounded by nice people you are happy, but while on the forums you surround yourself with "game is dead" crowd and thats why everything you post here seems to be angry. And not once, despite all the talking you do in fac chat, did you every mention packs, aps problem, how OP the earthguard will be, that psychics are unjustly considered stupid, etc. You just had normal conversation. You should stick to doing that here on the forums as well.

Actually, we had that conversation this morning. I explained to one of the members how each race was part of the "elemental wheel" and how Untamed are basically going to be replaced by Earthguard.

You see, we figured out that the Tideborn are like replacement Humans, Earthguard are replacement Untamed, and whichever metal-related race that comes out in 2012 is bound to somehow get rid of the winged elves. You can kiss the original three races goodbye by that point. That was a drawn group conclusion.

We all also talked about how sickening it's going to be watching morons hyper-oracle stuff their Earthguards, and still not know how the hell to play the game. I also brought up how incredibly dead instances were now that APS is a problem, and blamed the -INT classes appropriately. And then of course, there was a discussion about how Psychics are NOT like wizards.....and how very much alike BM's and Assasins are.

I talk about the same things there that I do here, just less often because UNLIKE here, people seem to have to braincells to rub together to understand exactly what I'm talking about...and draw their own conclusions about them. And there are no trolls. It's ****ing fantastic.

Correction-- I *WAS* happy in that faction. And then I discovered Kin_Slayer's name was VERY VERY appropriate for his....how should I put this.....PvP standards.

Let's just say, I won't be going back to Shadows anytime soon until the leader grows a brain, and kicks his *** out like he should have done. I also won't be standing next to Kin in a faction PvP war....ever. There's just something wrong about a charmed BM attacking his own faction members. Maybe I'm just old fashioned like that. I'd stay, but Shadow still hasn't gotten it though his head that MAYBE the reason why people are leaving is because of the guy PKing every white name he sees....to include faction members. Ironically enough, there's a strict policy on PKing members....
    The only possible reason I would even REMOTELY consider going back is if Kin_Slayer gets kicked for good, and if Samsama gives me a massage.... b:dirty

The thing is, I don't agree with the game is dead nerdrage. There's a difference between knowing the game is dead and arguing about it, and QQing about it constantly. I'm under the less viewed side that the game is ALMOST dead, and that this expansion is one last ditch effort to try and kick life back into it. (But with more packs.)

You see, the game isn't dead.....yet. It's just on life support-- breathing heavily, going in an out of consciousness, and wheezing like.....Wheezing, the Pokemon. (We talk about that alot in faction chat too, only because Sneasel is there. b:chuckle) The doctors COULD save it by cutting out that nasty greed tumor growing on the very backbone of the game, but PWE refuses to give consent.

You are right, Kill, I am extremely pleasant to be around when I'm around somewhat decent people. The problem is, this forum has very, very few decent people in it anymore. You'll find if I run into undecent people in game, I become very unpleasant to be around...particularly if you're the one who annoyed me.

I'm simply under the brief mission of attempting to drive Yulk away from forums again in the forum of embarassing him in any way I can....generally the best way is to use his name as an insult, like Luctirica. It's been rather effective: I haven't seen the little **** in weeks, which is ultimately a good sign.

Next target: Morty. It seems like there could be some good without him in the game in general, so I'll be rolling a Mystic in February to make sure I camp him into oblivion. I just generally enjoy doing that.
    I'm also currently on the hunt for Luctirica, but since she never actually plays the game, finding her is VERY difficult. >.> It's rather annoying.

And to the OP--- Suck it up, darling. Play your class right, or roll an Assassin: they are pretty much the easiest class in the whole bloody game.
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    From your post my guess is you got killed by rangers?

It is generally the archer's job to get them, but some barbs do it as well, especially if they know the DDs in squad are new in delta (which is mostly everyone nowadays <.<).

Not rangers, an entire wave in stage 9 came after me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Witchiewomen - Sanctuary
    Witchiewomen - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    B_K if u haven't made a barb and know how to u one then u need to shut ur damn mouth cos i know of a lot of ppl that hate u and if black left squad it cos he dc'ed or got a bug report and he did ask to rejoin but i guess that ur mommy told u not to readd him to squad. Did ur mommy take ur toys away from u and thats y u have a lot of anger with ppl? just so u know black_wolve is doing his delta and he asked the squad if he is doing anything wrong and they said that he is doing everything right and is NOT A FAILED BARB LIKE U MAY THINK. Get ur facts straight. but if u think that he is a failed barb then ur just a child that wants all the attention that u can get. well i hope that u get pked and lose all ur stuff and if that happens i will b:laugh my butt off. so if u want to call me a b.i.t.c.h i want to ty cos i know that i am one and proud to be one. so have a wonderful day b:pleased
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Next target: Morty.

LOL

10char
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    alot of stoof

Interesting that your faction could actually talk about it, anytime I bring up the game's problems ingame, people treat me like chicken little yelling that the sky is falling b:laugh
  • Black_wolve - Sanctuary
    Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You know what PWI=PLAYING WITH IDIOTS i have to say and for a week strait i made it up to stage 9 np helped a few get stage 4 and 5 for there chrono further more if i leave squad it's because it has to do with a bug report or dc and thats that.

As for any 1 who claims im a bad barb then u have no idea wth your talking about i know my toon better than some who become hyper babys who sit there spend a ton of gold on hypers and packs to make them selfs look cool.

But again im dealing with young adults who proberly have anger issues should be seen by a shrink to help them deal with there issues.

I hate to be rude but come on it is just a game and to be honest here why are some of thease younger kids taking this game to heart? It aint my fault if some 1 dies in fcc or delta if your not in bb then guess what u will die if your not charmed you wiill die it's not just the barb who use's alpha male or anything the bm should use alpha male to the archer use barrage on archer mobs etc the cleric bb the veno do the runs how hard can it be some wizzys not all go afk now if it's the barbs faught that some go afk then you as a player has some type of issues should be checked for them.

Iam being honest here some realy do take any mmo game to heart infact i read some where some 1 from a mmo game went to this persons home and tried to kill them in real life thats no joke some people shouldn't play thease type of games if they have anger issues and if a gm read this then they need to understand what if something happens then what.

What if some one got pist off at u came to your home and went nuts i have been reading up on some games and it has happen.Tonight some 1 has made a general threat to another player in world chat to slit there neck now the player ask on game or real life the other says does it matter.

What type of kids are we dealing with omg the bad mouthing swearing the back talking all over a game.

Rember iam not the one who started a flame war some of u did is this the way you act at home?Do you bad mouth your parents like this ?

Trust me im old enough to be some of thease kids father.And trust me u dont want me as a dad i would take the pc away and not let the child use it for some time till they learn how to act like adult some of thease kids are old enough to know how to act on a game.

In any case i spoke my peace and there are bugs on pwi as i found out the warping to 1k is 1 of them if u die in delta.
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You know what PWI=PLAYING WITH IDIOTS i have to say and for a week strait i made it up to stage 9 np helped a few get stage 4 and 5 for there chrono further more if i leave squad it's because it has to do with a bug report or dc and thats that.

As for any 1 who claims im a bad barb then u have no idea wth your talking about i know my toon better than some who become hyper babys who sit there spend a ton of gold on hypers and packs to make them selfs look cool.

But again im dealing with young adults who proberly have anger issues should be seen by a shrink to help them deal with there issues.

I hate to be rude but come on it is just a game and to be honest here why are some of thease younger kids taking this game to heart? It aint my fault if some 1 dies in fcc or delta if your not in bb then guess what u will die if your not charmed you wiill die it's not just the barb who use's alpha male or anything the bm should use alpha male to the archer use barrage on archer mobs etc the cleric bb the veno do the runs how hard can it be some wizzys not all go afk now if it's the barbs faught that some go afk then you as a player has some type of issues should be checked for them.

Iam being honest here some realy do take any mmo game to heart infact i read some where some 1 from a mmo game went to this persons home and tried to kill them in real life thats no joke some people shouldn't play thease type of games if they have anger issues and if a gm read this then they need to understand what if something happens then what.

What if some one got pist off at u came to your home and went nuts i have been reading up on some games and it has happen.Tonight some 1 has made a general threat to another player in world chat to slit there neck now the player ask on game or real life the other says does it matter.

What type of kids are we dealing with omg the bad mouthing swearing the back talking all over a game.

Rember iam not the one who started a flame war some of u did is this the way you act at home?Do you bad mouth your parents like this ?

Trust me im old enough to be some of thease kids father.And trust me u dont want me as a dad i would take the pc away and not let the child use it for some time till they learn how to act like adult some of thease kids are old enough to know how to act on a game.

In any case i spoke my peace and there are bugs on pwi as i found out the warping to 1k is 1 of them if u die in delta.

Well well well. If it isn't Captain Grammar-Fail. How ya doing? I am GREAT!

As to this whole speech i see you finally managed to learn what spell check is(although you missed some,just letting you know) But they really do need make make a grammar button for you guys. Also your punctuation is in dire need of a run-on-sentence button. I felt tired after reading a couple of lines.

Now to get to the heart of this matter. Wolf my friend i must say i got to witness that fiasco you call tanking. You see my wife did delta with you. I live with her so i got to watch the whole thing. You were only doing so well because everyone else was covering your fuzzy butt. The reason my wife lived so long was because shes a damn good cleric with some damn good gears, that and the rest of the squad was running about madly to get mobs off her. So what have we learned here?

A. You suck at tanking, atm.

B. Alpha Male is not the be all end all skill. Use Roar. Surprisingly it is still more effective.
    Also for ranged mobs run into the group after you Invoke and THEN do Alpha Male.
    That way you get them too so the cleric doesn't get beat on. Remember this, Very
    Important.

C. Making a thread like this is bound to make you a target and shows how much an idiot
    really are. One, your posting on yourself and point out all the flaws everyone sees in
    you to the world. Two, you are not letting your mom proof read this **** before you
    post. AND Three, you are,well.....dumb really X3.

Alas, i have nothing further to say on this as i am getting a case of the giggles just remembering your adventure in delta. X3 Take care all and have funb:byeb:kiss

Oh and yes you did start a flame war when you told everyone how to do their jobs on this thread in a rather rude manner. Just letting you know you made another slight oversight. kthxbai!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    hate to be rude but come on it is just a game and to be honest here why are some of thease younger kids taking this game to heart?
    & Yet you are the one posting these spazzing uncomprehendable threads each time someone says -youSuck- or if ppl don't jump volunteering after you shout out in WC to do your delta culti....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I don't think PWI is dead. I just think it get really, really stupid.

Some faction mates and I needed Krimson, eyes of the beyond. Total pain boss. Someone got a level 101 sin to come, and even with a 92 cleric healing him, the loser DIED in 3 hits on Krimson.

We had a 101 Archer come, and he 3 shot Krimson. b:surrender It's just pathetic...

When I started playing, we'd have to find a squad of 6 people, most likely, the highest level person would be 80 or so, to even try Krimson.

Then there was the veno that used to play, that was in a faction I used to belong to. He tried EVERYTHING. At level 28, he soloed Krixxix, and used a Magmite. He freaking soloed Jewelscalen too, around level 38. Granted, this poor fellow tended to... um... DIE a lot, but NEVER complained, and very rarely asked for a rez.

On this note. I've watched a LARGE number of people quit lately. People going to different games. I may even go to another game until gold comes down in price, maybe for good.

But this game isn't dead. You can be sure there will always be someone here playing who has NO FRIGGIN CLUE WHAT THEY'RE DOING, that's for sure.

In the mean time, if I'm on my Cleric, doing anything in a squad, and someone isn't communicating, and doesn't have a clue what they're doing, I just leave squad. I'm also thinking about leaving one of the factions one of my alts is in due to the same stupidity.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    LOL

10char

Oh, you lol. I've managed to already hunt down.... >.> That one fail with the Y name.
    I'm just glad you rolled LC; I've got a barb with your name on it. (Girly_Tank, level 82).
    -_- What pisses me off is that I haven't even gotten achievements for him yet. Way to go Core Connect, you piece of ****...

When (there is no 'if' it's 'when', you'll find I'm rather relentless,) you randomly get Beast King'd by a panda barb wearing bright pink....you'll know who to QQ to.

Game isn't dead, it's on life support. As far as you talking about QQ in faction Killer, I sprinkle the argument with a little syrupy-sweetness. Tends to work if you don't sound like you're whining. :3
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So which is it? Are they as good or better than they were a year ago? Or are they far worse?

This is a commercial forum that's about 2.5 years old now. How many posters do you see with more than 1-2k posts? Hardly any, anymore. Why? Where did all the veteran users go? Most have already left.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Axelire - Heavens Tear
    Axelire - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So I was with someone last night, and they said I was the best they ever had. b:cute

Oh sorry, I thought this was the toot my own horn thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So I was with someone last night, and they said I was the best they ever had. b:cute
    The most important question one can ask that parallel's the OP's intelligence level is..

How is babby formed??

Eerily similar style of ranting.
  • Black_wolve - Sanctuary
    Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well i dont give to craps what u people say i dont give to craps what said. You sound like a bunch of bullys in a school yard picking on and insulting others that's all you are good for.

People like you make others quit or insult them you have no idea who that person is in real life.I rather not care who u are or what you say so this is not a threat it's a promise any one insults me or swears etc on the game to me i will take screen shots and i will report and send tickets i have np with that at all i will not stand for it.And if any 1 thinks iam kidding iam not iam here to have fun not to take **** from any kid that sit there insult others there are a lot of adults my age some r older who also would agree with me .

If any 1 has a issue with the warping to 1k then it's not me or any 1 but the bugg thatthe game is aware of. Besides that It takes 6 players for delta all 6 has a job stop blaiming the barb the bm the barb use alpha male the archer i seen some who did not use barrage on mobs but they blame the barb always you people have no idea the barb takes the damage and charm use by collecting the mobs invoke them and use roar sunder etc.

I have been told i did a good job in delta i dont care what a few of kids say the reason why they blame some one else is that they them selfs are the ones making the mistakes and putting the blame on others.

I put more time in to my toons to know what to do with them im not a hyper crazed player to who only cares about them selfs not others who love to rush in to fcc or in delta and not care in the world who dies.I seen that in warsong where some players choose to rush and want to get there bh done befor mommy or daddy gets mad if there not ready for dinner etc and do they care if they kill every one i think not. So that's the real issue there to many want to rush and get it done quick.

1delta i did this bm was at spawn point did not want aura 2 clerics me wizzy bm veno all at spawn point made it to stage 8 with np veno gets killed wonder why the harpys all gang up on here now it was not my idea to go and not use aura not my idea to go to spawn point but yet again i get blamed for 1 death. and my lady friend and a few friends here all watched it on my screen a friend to me that is nuts.

STOP BLAMING THE BARB ALL THE TIME AND THINK ABOUT WHAT U MAYBE DOING WRONG IT TAKES 6 PLAYER TO RUN DELTA NOT 1 I ALSO BURNT ENOUGH PLAT CHARMS ON THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO RUSH IN TO WARSONG AND GET PEOPLE KILLED AND I REFUSE TO TAKE THE BLAME FOR THAT TO. IAM SO GLAD I HAVE A REAL LIFE GOD BLESS THE USA FOR ABLE TO WORK MAKE MONEY AND TO LIVE.
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well i dont give to craps what u people say i dont give to craps what said. You sound like a bunch of bullys in a school yard picking on and insulting others that's all you are good for.

People like you make others quit or insult them you have no idea who that person is in real life.I rather not care who u are or what you say so this is not a threat it's a promise any one insults me or swears etc on the game to me i will take screen shots and i will report and send tickets i have np with that at all i will not stand for it.And if any 1 thinks iam kidding iam not iam here to have fun not to take **** from any kid that sit there insult others there are a lot of adults my age some r older who also would agree with me .

If any 1 has a issue with the warping to 1k then it's not me or any 1 but the bugg thatthe game is aware of. Besides that It takes 6 players for delta all 6 has a job stop blaiming the barb the bm the barb use alpha male the archer i seen some who did not use barrage on mobs but they blame the barb always you people have no idea the barb takes the damage and charm use by collecting the mobs invoke them and use roar sunder etc.

I have been told i did a good job in delta i dont care what a few of kids say the reason why they blame some one else is that they them selfs are the ones making the mistakes and putting the blame on others.

I put more time in to my toons to know what to do with them im not a hyper crazed player to who only cares about them selfs not others who love to rush in to fcc or in delta and not care in the world who dies.I seen that in warsong where some players choose to rush and want to get there bh done befor mommy or daddy gets mad if there not ready for dinner etc and do they care if they kill every one i think not. So that's the real issue there to many want to rush and get it done quick.

1delta i did this bm was at spawn point did not want aura 2 clerics me wizzy bm veno all at spawn point made it to stage 8 with np veno gets killed wonder why the harpys all gang up on here now it was not my idea to go and not use aura not my idea to go to spawn point but yet again i get blamed for 1 death. and my lady friend and a few friends here all watched it on my screen a friend to me that is nuts.

STOP BLAMING THE BARB ALL THE TIME AND THINK ABOUT WHAT U MAYBE DOING WRONG IT TAKES 6 PLAYER TO RUN DELTA NOT 1 I ALSO BURNT ENOUGH PLAT CHARMS ON THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO RUSH IN TO WARSONG AND GET PEOPLE KILLED AND I REFUSE TO TAKE THE BLAME FOR THAT TO. IAM SO GLAD I HAVE A REAL LIFE GOD BLESS THE USA FOR ABLE TO WORK MAKE MONEY AND TO LIVE.

One question: what is the point of this thread?
    Your post was all but asking for people to attack you. That was you and no one else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Axelire - Heavens Tear
    Axelire - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Translation

I R PRO BARB, I SPENT A GAZILLION OF HOURS LEVELING MY BARB. IF YOU DON'T KISS MY PAWS, YOU SUCK, YOU BUNCH OF GOOD FOR NOTHING HYPER NUBS POSING AS KIDS POSING AS HYPER NUBS POSING AS KIDS POSING AS HYPER NUBS POSING AS KIDS.

INSTANCES LIKE WARSONG IS VERY HARD, NO RUSHING, ONE MOB AT A TIME, I HAS A GAZILLION OF HOURS TO PLAY THIS GAME.

I HAZ REAL LIFE, IT CONSISTS OF POSTING INCOMPREHENSIBLE RANTS ON FORUM, WHEN I HAZ FRIENDS OVER, I HAVE THEM ALL STAND AROUND MY COMPUTER TO WATCH ME PLAY PWI. THEY'RE ALL EXPERTS IN PWI LIKE ME.

I LIVE IN THE USA, DOES MY POSTS MAKE SENSE NOW?

/Translation
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is sooo freakin funny lmao. It doesn't matter how much time you put into your toon if you do not have an effective strategy for tanking YOU ARE USELESS. Everyone is telling you that your doing something very wrong. Instead of going,"Hmmm maybe they are right i mean,really soo many people are telling me I r wrong". I have been playing this game for nearly 3 years and i am still improving on my own skills and strategy's in tanking. Thats just the way you should be. Try to constantly improve.

I agree with you that it is indeed a 6 man job...... pull your own weight and you can be one of those 6. Thats just the way i see it.

Oh and +12 to you Axelire! i Lol'd soooo damn hardb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Not taking sides with this comment, cause honestly, I can care less either way.

But, since this is a game, that we all play to enjoy; who are we to tell another player they're not playing their class right? They might be playing their character exactly the way that they want to. Do you have to agree with it? No. Do you have to squad with them? No; you're always free to leave. Just my two cents.

To the OP:

If you would like to make a rant, please follow these guidelines:
    1. Learn how to properly use punctuation.
    2. Dictionaries are your best friends.
    3. If you want to rant about how other people upset you, please provide some sort of backing for your claim, other than "QQ they hurt my feelings."

LOL @ the individual who said you were full of ****.
    Kudos to Vic for pointing out the redundancies in the OP.

Btw, leveling the old school doesn't necessarily mean you know what you're doing.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Btw, leveling the old school doesn't necessarily mean you know what you're doing.

Agreed.

Furthermore, unless my memory serves me wrong & I will apologise if it does; Black wolfe was nowhere near 100 when hype or BHs came out... So I'm not exactly sure how he lvled the "old fashioned way"...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Can a Moderator actually do their job and lock this thread? It's meaningless dribble at this point.
  • ChopChop - Raging Tide
    ChopChop - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Can a Moderator actually do their job and lock this thread? It's meaningless dribble at this point.

Are you forced to read it ? No your not . Inteligence is a wonderful thing if only people would use it sometimes.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Are you forced to read it ? No, you're not . Intelligence is a wonderful thing, if only people would use it sometimes.

Indeed, intelligence is a wonderful thing.. you should use it when posting so you don't make so many mistakes when trying to be a smartass.
  • Phrilly - Sanctuary
    Phrilly - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This is a commercial forum that's about 2.5 years old now. How many posters do you see with more than 1-2k posts? Hardly any, anymore. Why? Where did all the veteran users go? Most have already left.

Guess you mised the point of my post. When you said
    You can't tell me the forums aren't as good or better than they were a year ago. They're far worse, IMO.

you basically stated that the forums are as good or better than they were a year ago AND that they are far worse.
    I submit that intellectual discussions (in which reasonable arguments are submitted and debated) are not only possible, but do take place in the current incarnation of this forum - although I DO agree that this thread ain't one of them... I grant you that the ineffective moderation allows them to be buried under a sea of ranting, but they do take place.

Unfortunately, it appears to be more fun for everyone, veteran posters and new folk alike, to jump on the "destroy the forum with angry ranting" bandwagon.
  • ChopChop - Raging Tide
    ChopChop - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Indeed, intelligence is a wonderful thing.. you should use it when posting so you don't make so many mistakes when trying to be a smartass.

I am a smart a.rse arnt i :) but then i didnt claim to be inteligent .
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Adults? on the internet? Where 40 years old go to act nothing like ones?

Closed for excessive flaming and trolling.
This discussion has been closed.