[Server Maintenance] 12-21-2010 [Complete]

Comments

• Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Really pwi?

I calculated, and after selling/buying gold from the auction house, I have bought a grand total of 1151... that's ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED and FIFTY-ONE gold from the auction house for the sole purpose of opening dragon fire packs, and when you calculate the difference in gold price for the current prices of the DFP... that is roughly 3280 packs opened... that's right THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED and EIGHTY packs opened and still no dragon orb flame? All I have to say and you all want me to like you? <<

Now I am not going to threaten you with a refusal to buy packs because in truth I should be getting one real soon... after that many packs one starts to assume it's overdue. << However the word is out, good luck getting people to willingly spend gold on this game to try and get a d orb flame from packs when they could easily have to spend 1k+ irl money just to get it, when they could just sell 300 dollars worth of that 1k, and get it far easier.

Either way thanks for this chance, but I am not happy with these chances, very reluctant to buy more DFP'S (via buying gold from the ah from real paying players) when servers are back up. =x
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    whao slow down all you ****** cash shoppers, some of you are talking about oracling and hypering ur seekers and mystics already, how stupid are you, how about not skipping the game on a char? How about doing the quest, did you know pwi actually has a plot line? and that npcs give you these things called quest that reveal the story? of course not cuz lvl 100 is all you give a damn about, and y? so yu can prance around with a hgih lvl new class and act like it upgrades ur social status, while ur at home 35 years old in ur moms basement spending money behind her back on her credit card cuz McDonalds doesnt support ur pack addiction? but i guess virgins will be virgins, at least im on a pve server now, lemme tell yu how noob it is that 3 weeks after TB expansion came out i was lvling my 3X barb and i got rpked by a oracled lvl 9X+ sin, slow down and actually learn to play ur character from the beginning, it will be more fun, stop making it a competition, and you wont suck like so many oraclers do cuz they cant play their class for ****. Now i will admit, when i played on HL i was a cash shopper, a massive one, but i realized that it doesnt really improve the game at all, it helps yu get money fast if your a power lvler, but since I;ve moved to HT, I've realized if you actually play the game, the coin kinda comes along with what yu need as you go, slower yes, but ive found that following the story line is rather enjoyable, and you will meet all sorts of new friends by squading up and working together.... ah friends, the long time nemesis of the virgin... but i know you can do it, strap on that helmet and grab those crayons, its going to be a bumpy ride on the short bus.

Personally when the new expansion comes out, im going to hold off on making the new class, too many people will be there, trying to do the quest for the TB when the expansion came out was a nightmare with the 1k+ pings from all the players, no I'll be hanging back, I want to check out the new guild bases, gonna start up my own fac, always wanted to start one that specialized in ACTUALLY helping people, lvl 1-70 i figure, then they can stay and become officers and help me help others, or find a guild that will take them further. Perhaps a month or so after the expansion comes out I'll probably start a seeker, always love the broadswords lol, long before Cloud wielded the buster sword. It sounds like they will be in the HA class, and perhaps an alternative to barbs since so many have disappeared with the discovery of APS

Woah wtf, talk about burn my eyes, srsly, when people dont use paragraphs it actually pains my eyes.
    And who cares if people power level, let them don't mean there virgins lmao wtf, I am a big geek I admit, but I gaurentee I've had more women than you boy. I bet your the angry kid without a job who lives with mama and gets small pocket money, then gets mad when he tries to compete against cash shoppers, tip, dont compete ever, only when you get to that level, until then;

S T F U
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • mrsliceanddice
    mrsliceanddice Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Woah wtf, talk about burn my eyes, srsly, when people dont use paragraphs it actually pains my eyes.
    And who cares if people power level, let them don't mean there virgins lmao wtf, I am a big geek I admit, but I gaurentee I've had more women than you boy. I bet your the angry kid without a job who lives with mama and gets small pocket money, then gets mad when he tries to compete against cash shoppers, tip, dont compete ever, only when you get to that level, until then;

S T F U

awww sounds like a QQ post from someone that just got busted, thx for admitting it, thats the first step to recovery
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    awww sounds like a QQ post from someone that just got busted, thx for admitting it, thats the first step to recovery

Your clearly a dip****. I've never been over level 80 on this game. I do however like Mcdonalds. And I live in my own place, enjoy walks on the beach, you however, think your better than others because you have a different opinion on a certain subject, then when someone disagree's with you (me) all of a sudden that confirms your opinion? lmao, keep telling yourself that, loser.
  • mrsliceanddice
    edited December 2010
    Really pwi?

I calculated, and after selling/buying gold from the auction house, I have bought a grand total of 1151... that's ONE THOUSAND FIFTY-ONE gold from the auction house for the sole purpose of opening dragon fire packs, and when you calculate the difference in gold price for the current prices of the DFP... that is roughly 3280 packs opened... that's right THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED and EIGHTY packs opened and still no dragon orb flame? All I have to say and you all want me to like you? <<

Now I am not going to threaten you with a refusal to buy packs because in truth I should be getting one real soon... after that many packs one starts to assume it's overdue. << However the word is out, good luck getting people to willingly spend gold on this game to try and get a d orb flame from packs when they could easily have to spend 1k+ irl money just to get it, when they could just sell 300 dollars worth of that 1k, and get it far easier.

Either way thanks for this chance, but I am not happy with these chances, very reluctant to buy more DFP'S (via buying gold from the ah from real paying players) when servers are back up. =x

eh best not to try and go toe to toe wih cash shoppers, go legit, and dont fail, that makes yu better than them, cuz likely they couldnt be as good without the cash shop 8D
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Your clearly a dip****. I've never been over level 80 on this game. I do however like Mcdonalds. And I live in my own place, enjoy walks on the beach and sex with your mum. You however, think your better than others because you have a different opinion on a certain subject, then when someone disagree's with you (me) all of a sudden that confirms your opinion? lmao, keep telling yourself that, loser.

inb4banned. Also, nerdrage on forum is frowned upon, pr0tip from someone who's over level 80.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Foxxy_skai - Raging Tide
    Foxxy_skai - Raging Tide Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    make a new character, what else?
  • VitaNova - Archosaur
    VitaNova - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    When the new classes come out I'll scarlet fruit to 30, oracle to 35, oracle2 to 40, oracle3 to 70 since no1 is ever at O3 area, then take my psy n cleric to PQ and power lvl my now ridiculously over level'd mystic to level 85, 2-3 weeks of FC later i'll be lvl 100. Thanks for an extra month of fun though PWI, can't wait to sit around waiting for TT weps demon/sage books, and Rank 8 gear to come out again, like I did with my old psy :D
  • mrsliceanddice
    edited December 2010
    Your clearly a dip****. I've never been over level 80 on this game. I do however like Mcdonalds. And I live in my own place, enjoy walks on the beach and sex with your mum. You however, think your better than others because you have a different opinion on a certain subject, then when someone disagree's with you (me) all of a sudden that confirms your opinion? lmao, keep telling yourself that, loser.

NERD RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT I SNAGGED ONE YEAH BABY!!!!

as for thinking im better, yeah i do, cuz i didnt buy my character, my gear isnt what makes me good.
  • Pythe - Dreamweaver
    Pythe - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Stay with my 76 BM until the new wears off so that I'm not stuck in KS central while everyone is leveling up their new characters. lol
  • solbeo910
    solbeo910 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    wht time does t go back on server time? :( this forum rage is boring imob:surrender
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Also, nerdrage on forum is frowned upon, pr0tip from someone who's over level 80.

Lmao do I know you? your always quoting me
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I will create an Earthguard and expect to see Warsoul as starter gear.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Only you!
    And Oneji, adorable as usual. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Depends on when in febuary it is, as im on vacation for part of feb, but if im back home ill knock up a seeker and see if I can set a leveling record for 1-100, by my calculations should be around 10 days if you plan appropriately maybe less
  • mrsliceanddice
    edited December 2010
    solbeo910 wrote: »
    wht time does t go back on server time? :( this forum rage is boring imob:surrender
    Sorry, couldnt help myslef after the FF i was in where the barb had gone from 75 to 90 over night, and still wouldnt roar or flesh ream :(
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lmao do I know you? your always quoting me

I'm the guy who's always there. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    eh best not to try and go toe to toe wih cash shoppers, go legit, and dont fail, that makes yu better than them, cuz likely they couldnt be as good without the cash shop 8D

<3 Indeed not all cash shoppers suck at least imo, and meh its a cash shop world out there, and argo it's kind of why I don't ever go pk mode, I suck at it... now pve there's another story, actually half way decent at that. (or so I have been told)

So annoying though. << Don't like the odds being stacked this highly against me, and still not really have anything to show for 1k+ gold bought from the ah. >> (and that is only in the last month... even less actually. <<)

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • mrsliceanddice
    edited December 2010
    *passes cookies to all on forum apologetically for nerd rage*
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Morty, Morty, Morty ...
    Calm down my friend, you definitely don't want to bring flames and insults again, do you?
    Mrsliceandice, you too please. Thank you.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    *passes cookies to all on forum apologetically for nerd rage*

*chomps on cookie* num num...

Anyways my anger aside... what was the question again? O_o

• TangoManshey - Sanctuary
    TangoManshey - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    GrimReaperHC How do i become a mod?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Nice sale, many many packs, although that one type of packs im waiting on (same as many many others) just dont come in sale.. b:surrender
    Was really kinda hoping that would happen around this time of year.
    Dont need the anni packs and so so, just plz putt the battle packs in sale again. Really gonna give it up soon getting tired of waiting and with the goldprices up that high its just outrageous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • _evil_angel - Heavens Tear
    _evil_angel - Heavens Tear Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited December 2010
  • _Yukari_ - Dreamweaver
    _Yukari_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    you dont, a mod becomes you : O
  • mrsliceanddice
    edited December 2010
    daaaaaaaang and hour and servers not up yet, and not even an autopatch, wow longest maint in a long timeb:laugh maybe they are actually fixing something, maybe the darn rubberbandingb:surrender
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:crythey rlly dont wnt gold prices in AH going down do theyb:cryb:angry
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • TangoManshey - Sanctuary
    TangoManshey - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    you dont, a mod becomes you : O

Well GrimReaperHC make ma a Mod. I think it would be fun to do. Or teach me how to Get Mod.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Axelire - Heavens Tear
    Axelire - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Feel safe to indulge in all the Christmas treats, because PWE won't let you get fat fingers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DizasterX - Archosaur
    DizasterX - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well GrimReaperHC make ma a Mod. I think it would be fun to do. Or teach me how to Get Mod.b:bye

Login into PWI,

Type /GM I am a MOD

*Grtz on becoming a MOD* b:victory

Btw 1st thing im gonna do after new classes come out?

Uhmm..... Login my archer grab some popcorn and see pplz QQing abt the OPness of new classes b:dirty
  • AiriJen - Heavens Tear
    AiriJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2010

It's the future. February 2011. Genesis is finally here. You download the patch, boot up the client. You're at the character select screen. What is the first thing you do?

PRAY THAT I SEE 2 NEW CHARECTER CREATION SLOTS!!!!!!!!!b:kiss
    Swasie- RA 100 R9 Cleric.....Arsoli-81 Seeker
    Arjunro-RA 100 R8 Sin..........LineWarZ-90 Archer
    Madian-101 R9 Bm.............NecroBurn-93 Psy
    ArsoliCeli-100 Wiz...............VioletHeartS-100 Myst
    AiriJen-RA 100 Veno.........