[Server Maintenance] 12-21-2010 [Complete]

Comments

• Lola_Frost - Sanctuary
    Lola_Frost - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Make a seeker and mystic to reserves the names i want, then log on to mah sin to explore the new areas 8D then back to my newly created alts. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud Wife of Chizburger b:cute
  • Eril - Raging Tide
    Eril - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Um, possibly make a mystic and play her as an alt.....

....in my growing army of altsb:shocked

Or login and then realize I have 5 minutes to get to Orgo Lab....
    "I'm going to stand here and try to guess how much I'm gonna need to spend on bail by the time someone calls the cops."
    ‎"I'd like to put forward that I'm going to need prior notice if I have to get my hands on anything really illegal."
    "Anderson, don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the entire street."
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    btw frankie when u bring packs can u please take away that STUPID RED CHAT!!!!

it can be ur Christmas present to us :3
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Roll a toon, probly one of both, look around, then the game will crash, have to reload this again, send in a few complaints, rant on here a bit, then when its all back and running, complain in WC, cause someone will run a HL Boss through the noobie zone and kill everyone for fun.....

Then i'll think...why didn't i do that earlier....rats.

You'd probs steal the idea and go kill some llamas instead b:chuckle or is that over now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    Aijou - Harshlands Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Double click my veno and camp oracles.
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Would be better with Morty instead of Justin Beiber.

Never thought of that but thanksb:surrender.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Imma make a venoMANcer.

finally:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hop on my veno and get back to lvling or on my Archer if my veno is maxed lvl. Ive no time for new characters I gotta lvl the ones I got.b:faint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Grab a couple of names before they are taken then keep the one I likeb:laugh
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'd start lvling a Mystic. I love the art of summoning! I'm truly glad PWE came out with a summoning class. b:cuteb:dirty
  • Prudynce - Heavens Tear
    Prudynce - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Probably mess around with character creation for the new classes...then login as my sin. xD Don't want to play Earthguard while everyone else is trying it too haha.

Pretty much the same. lol. Make one of both cuz char creation is super fun imo, then get on one of my chars xD Im sure not many have forgotten the extreme lag fest that was all the lil tideborns hatching and swimming to shore
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY to the amazing Dorset!
    Playin' since 08 ^_~
  • TangoManshey - Sanctuary
    TangoManshey - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Happy Christmas all pwi people and GM,sb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear
    DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Go afk to take a dump while reading the paper, wash hands, load a bowl, log on sin, go ks the noobletsb:laugh
    BarbHammer - 95 - Retired

DaggerSin_ - 101 - Active
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Errr ... morning >.> Why am I always so late ? I've never managed to be the first poster QQ
    Sooo ... what will I do .... err ...
    Basically, I`ll log on, meanwhile I`ll go and get some coffee and when I`m back I`ll light a ciggy and log on my archer :3
    Maybe I`ll get to Earthguard's town so I can see how the new guys look like b:shocked
  • DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear
    DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Maybe make one
    BarbHammer - 95 - Retired

DaggerSin_ - 101 - Active
  • shannahand
    shannahand Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    log onto my psy and go nirvana, or fc.... or something that is what I will do. theeennnn..... when everyone else is done... I will start my mystic and run it through fc with a million hypers. :D
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I want my heavenrage boots for sin and forest wisdom for barb, here goes nothing b:surrender
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Digitalbleh - Sanctuary
    Digitalbleh - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    log onto my archer, as the new area will most likley be completly packed with new characters, and laggy as.
    edited December 2010
    Errr ... morning >.> Why am I always so late ? I've never managed to be the first poster QQ
    Sooo ... what will I do .... err ...
    Basically, I`ll log on, meanwhile I`ll go and get some coffee and when I`m back I`ll light a ciggy and log on my archer :3
    Maybe I`ll get to Earthguard's town so I can see how the new guys look like b:shocked

How do u have Mod on ur avatar. and how do i become a moderatior?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Having sex with my girlfriend
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • Zudy - Dreamweaver
    Zudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    waste 1 hour to chose a good name for my new charb:surrender then spend another 2-3 hours tryng to give her/him the perfect look b:laugh and after that i will probabily go back on my sin/cleric and QQ about the lag or op classes b:victory
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
  • DragonEdge - Lost City
    DragonEdge - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Make an earthguard. Powerlevel it to 100. Get one shotted by all the r9 people. Ragequit.
  • SoulFoxx - Archosaur
    SoulFoxx - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    depending on how that summoning factor goes. prob make a myst. i'll drop it quick tho if im OP by same lvl wiz again like my veno. being support gets old
    merry christmasb:cute
  • solbeo910
    solbeo910 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    make chars with the best names in the game and then pk >:O

b:pleased
  • Gigglesnort - Lost City
    Gigglesnort - Lost City Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It's the future. February 2011. Genesis is finally here. You download the patch, boot up the client. You're at the character select screen. What is the first thing you do?

I would log into my cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrsliceanddice
    mrsliceanddice Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    whao slow down all you ****** cash shoppers, some of you are talking about oracling and hypering ur seekers and mystics already, how stupid are you, how about not skipping the game on a char? How about doing the quest, did you know pwi actually has a plot line? and that npcs give you these things called quest that reveal the story? of course not cuz lvl 100 is all you give a damn about, and y? so yu can prance around with a hgih lvl new class and act like it upgrades ur social status, while ur at home 35 years old in ur moms basement spending money behind her back on her credit card cuz McDonalds doesnt support ur pack addiction? but i guess virgins will be virgins, at least im on a pve server now, lemme tell yu how noob it is that 3 weeks after TB expansion came out i was lvling my 3X barb and i got rpked by a oracled lvl 9X+ sin, slow down and actually learn to play ur character from the beginning, it will be more fun, stop making it a competition, and you wont suck like so many oraclers do cuz they cant play their class for ****. Now i will admit, when i played on HL i was a cash shopper, a massive one, but i realized that it doesnt really improve the game at all, it helps yu get money fast if your a power lvler, but since I;ve moved to HT, I've realized if you actually play the game, the coin kinda comes along with what yu need as you go, slower yes, but ive found that following the story line is rather enjoyable, and you will meet all sorts of new friends by squading up and working together.... ah friends, the long time nemesis of the virgin... but i know you can do it, strap on that helmet and grab those crayons, its going to be a bumpy ride on the short bus.

Personally when the new expansion comes out, im going to hold off on making the new class, too many people will be there, trying to do the quest for the TB when the expansion came out was a nightmare with the 1k+ pings from all the players, no I'll be hanging back, I want to check out the new guild bases, gonna start up my own fac, always wanted to start one that specialized in ACTUALLY helping people, lvl 1-70 i figure, then they can stay and become officers and help me help others, or find a guild that will take them further. Perhaps a month or so after the expansion comes out I'll probably start a seeker, always love the broadswords lol, long before Cloud wielded the buster sword. It sounds like they will be in the HA class, and perhaps an alternative to barbs since so many have disappeared with the discovery of APS
  • Gigglesnort - Lost City
    Gigglesnort - Lost City Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I had totally forgot that it was Tuesday.
    Logged in went strait to the teacher for roll cal,
    started flying off to my next quest,
    then raged when I realized that it's almost time for maintenance and the servers were going to shut down before my hour was up.

God I love Tuesdays.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    Pwi should come out with things like unbound charms, indain stile outfits, may be some fce tatos. On barbs they should make the agro skills have a shorter cool down time, so people dont die. Another idea is for pk. Gms should make it so the person who pked someone gets there drops, like it is for mobs, if you kill the mob u get 30 sec to pick up ur drops or its open for anybody to pick up. that way some random person who doesent pk can pick up ur drops. if yao get what i am saying on the pk drops. I hate it when i pk someone and i dont get my drops that the person how i pked droped. Another idea is for the Exclipidea on the game should have a sopt where u can drg an item in to a slot and it will give u the info about it. say if u find something and u want to know where it comes from u can drag it in and the info would apear. Insted of typing the item into the box.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenomSara - Heavens Tear
    VenomSara - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:sad play seeker and mistic and quit them at lvl 25 both
    just cuz i cant meke that have same look as my veno and cleric
    b:bye
    Noobs dont PK on cube entrance
    or i may hurt you in self defence
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tainted$oul - Heavens Tear
    Tainted$oul - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    First thing I'll do is do my BH's on my psy lol then make a Mystic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]