SAme rights for everyone

Options
metalllord
metalllord Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
I am a boy and i want a male venomaker, i mean a class only for women is the same like a class only for men and this class is one of the best so it should be suitabel for everyone!
no discrimination! Please fix this soon so i can lvl up the Male venomaker to my lvl now! improve the char custom. so that you can change the gender please!

(if you find any mistakes you can keep them)
Post edited by metalllord on

Comments

• BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Not this thread againb:surrender

OP please search before posting this has been suggested waaay to much already
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Chinese mythology..

VENOMANCERS ARE FEMALES.
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Barbs are male only right? There will never be male venos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    metalllord wrote: »
    I am a boy and i want a male venomaker, i mean a class only for women is the same like a class only for men

you mean like the all-male barbarian?

get over your fit, roll a veno, and roleplay. it won't kill you.

hasn't killed me. it's just a game, after all.

some people assume outright i'm male anyway, because "there are no girls on the internet!" no matter how BS that is. that doesn't hurt me.

others address me by female pronouns because the toon is female. that doesn't hurt me either; if it happens more than once i politely correct them --- once --- and move on. it's no insult, and doesn't hurt anybody.

check your pants. what sex are you? okay, half of humanity is the other one, and that doesn't make them monsters or anything. they're people too. deal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I am a boy and i want a male venomaker, i mean a class only for women is the same like a class only for men and this class is one of the best so it should be suitabel for everyone!
    no discrimination! Please fix this soon so i can lvl up the Male venomaker to my lvl now! improve the char custom. so that you can change the gender please!

Why the discrimination against females? Make a female veno, you just might like it :)
  • Alenta - Lost City
    Alenta - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If the ability to use pets is what draws you to the venomancer you can roll a male mystic once the expansion comes out in Feb. Mystics use pet summons.
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

First of all it's "venomancer" o.O Second of all, I hope your'e kidding about this thread because this is the way that pw has always been, it's never going to change! People have complained about this issue off an on forever "why can't venos be male?, why can't barbs be female?" There are better things to talk about on this forum than a gender change -___-

If you really wanted to play a "male veno", the expansion is coming out in a couple of months with the Mystic class, which can be either gender, and it's similar to a veno I guess.

Please, let's stop with this old discussion. Plus, this thread should belong in the "Suggesstion Box". b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Play a fem char.

BEWBS b:dirty
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    'Cause everyone wants to see a guy with kitty ears and tail, better yet, a guy with bunny ears and a fluffy tail. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Why the discrimination against females? Make a female veno, you just might like it :)

You gotta love Frankie.

Like I said there will never be male venos but I would love it if there was. I would much rather be staring at a mans *** all day instead of a womans.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    'Cause everyone wants to see a guy with kitty ears and tail, better yet, a guy with bunny ears and a fluffy tail. b:chuckle

The images.... OH MY GOD THATS HORRIBLE. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT?

b:spitb:spitb:spit
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

-goes into yaoi mode with a male veno as uke and a barb as seme- b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You gotta love Frankie.

Like I said there will never be male venos but I would love it if there was. I would much rather be staring at a mans *** all day instead of a womans.b:cute

there is and its called Mystic
    edited December 2010
    Options
    there is and its called Mystic

Not yet thob:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheikah - Raging Tide
    Sheikah - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I can understand why the op would like to make a male-venomancer, I mean I'm a girl and I like playing as a girl lol

I have nothing against guys, I wanted to play a barbarian for a long time but originally didn't because they were male-only but I did eventually create one after I switched to RT (I wanted to play a barbarian that much) but let me tell you: after about 1 week of only playing my barb and getting him to the 30's I couldn't stand it any longer! I had to play one of my other characters, I had to be female again, I wanted to be pretty and have guys compliment me on how pretty I am or how cute I look in my fashion! lol

I like being what I am in rl here in game, I like people being 80% sure I'm a girl (only 80 cause with all the guys cross-charactoring/tooning can't be 100% just by looking anymore sadly).

But to be completely honest I wouldn't want to see a male-veno I mean....a guy with ears and a tail? No, just no! lol

Besides if you made venos male then you would have to make barbs female and I just don't think that would work well, I mean it would throw everything off about the untamed..imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Now keeping with the embrace option...imagine this

A cute bunny eared, fluffy tailed guy carrying a big, hairy, tiger/panda/wolf headed woman? b:shocked
  • Kataguruma - Harshlands
    Kataguruma - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Oh NOOOO!!!! There is no male venomancers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After crying a bit

So what? You blame discrimination. You act like discriminating also by not playing venomancer because they are only female.

Welcome to MMORPG.
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

1 - give her a short haircut (or no hair)
    2 - give her as flat a chest as you can
    3 - dress her in fash to help not make chest display so much
    4 - no makeup, square her face out, etc..
    5 - give her a guys name
    6 - pretend...................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    1 - give her a short haircut (or no hair)
    2 - give her as flat a chest as you can
    3 - dress her in fash to help not make chest display so much
    4 - no makeup, square her face out, etc..
    5 - give her a guys name
    6 - pretend...................

well, maybe op dont want to look like typical azn boy either

tho that would be discrimination =o
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

This is funny! b:laugh But on a serious note female characters have so many additions onto them which makes them the best group to make. I still dont get why its so important for veno's to be male. I mean its special to that class that no other classes in pwi have. Barb - male - i try to imagine a hairy girl and thats just wrong
    Veno - female - For guys idk it would just be weird
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Just imagine a male veno in your head. Just doesn't look right.

And how would you tell the difference between a girl and guy barbarian? Get some more cleavage? heck no.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
    edited December 2010
    Options

And how would you tell the difference between a girl and guy barbarian? Get some more cleavage? heck no.

Pictures Guy with cat ears and tail. MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yummy.b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    Dog ears work for Inuyasha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cun - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options

Pink/purple tiger form. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm sorry theres no such class as a "venomaker" so I doubt there would be any male version since there's not a female version "venomaker" either b:embarrass
  • Cun - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I present you with some unreleased concept art of male venomancers.
    http://i53.tinypic.com/2yvncxy.jpg

Now you see why there's no male venos? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
  • KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear
    KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mystics are coming..death to venos's!..sorry i dont hate veno's its just seems all classes are becoming a rare occation to have in a squad.

though i do call veno's the scavenger class.

why?? well from day one all they do is kill **** with their pet and grab anything that drops for hours..and if anyone else drops something they sure as hell will get it if they can even if its one coin lol.Never go on certain runs with venos cause they will take u the long way with the most mobs just for the fact of something droppingb:laugh
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    What the **** is a venomaker?
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You gotta love Frankie.

Wrong sir.
  • Love_Arrows - Harshlands
    Love_Arrows - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well night doesnt like frankie D:<
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Whats wrong with Frankie?? Frankie always say stuff that will make you chuckle. As long as you don't violate the rules you don't have to worry about Frankie's bad side. Now I havn't been back for that long and Frankie wasn't here when I left but since I have been back I've seen nothing bad about Frankie.

But I miss Spoon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.