SAme rights for everyone

Options

Comments

• Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Whats wrong with Frankie?? Frankie always say stuff that will make you chuckle. As long as you don't violate the rules you don't have to worry about Frankie's bad side. Now I havn't been back for that long and Frankie wasn't here when I left but since I have been back I've seen nothing bad about Frankie.

But I miss Spoon.

Frankie has something censorable stuck in his mouth by PWE and he doesnt tell us jack ****. Hence our hatred of him for being as close to useless as you can get without BEING useless.

As a forum mod hes not too bad tbh, but he could you know, poke around and tell us something occasionally.
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Since the answer of "it's not likely to happen" has already been stated I'm just going to post here to say that Cun, that image made me laugh out loud. =D
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This thread again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    'Cause everyone wants to see a guy with kitty ears and tail, better yet, a guy with bunny ears and a fluffy tail. b:chuckle

let me go on record of saying i wanna see that.b:chuckle and im serious btw lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Ivy_ - Dreamweaver
    Ivy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    let me go on record of saying i wanna see that.b:chuckle and im serious btw lol

And let me go on record and say that I do not know this man...he may say differently...but yeah, no.

BTW, deer venos ftw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Better known as Destini, also known as _Yvi.

ty Nowitsawn. :D

I dunno if I'm coming or going some days...b:shocked
  • Sekmeth - Raging Tide
    Sekmeth - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Pwi is made after a book from what i know and there werefox/venomancer are female only :) and really male veno would be just too much if u ask me. Juts wait for mystic, a summoner class that you can play as a male if you really have this issue.

By the way i dont understand why people make toons to look like them and be same gender, it's just pointless. This a ROLE PLAYING GAME, what you are irl doesn't matter here, if it does i suggest going to a shrink.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    male veno O__o;;;?

uploaded this pic quite a while ago too on the venomancer forum. gotta love photoshop....

Anyway, nothing wrong with playing cross gender. I myself will make a male seeker when they come out anyway even though I'm a girl.
    Especially as a venomancer most people don't care since you are restricted in the gender option.
    Most of the times people call a venomancer "he" anyway I noticed untill you correct them...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Vibba - Sanctuary
    Vibba - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Why do you want to be a Veno, they are almost useless now because of the APS craze, that's why I quitted mine. :P Make APS BM/Sin or Cleric, they are useful and can be guys. b:victory
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Why do you want to be a Veno, they are almost useless now because of the APS craze, that's why I quitted mine. :P Make APS BM/Sin or Cleric, they are useful and can be guys. b:victory

It's just a craze. AoE gets through many instances / mobs faster. Nirvana just happens to be the latest. Venos have excellent AoE and decent 1-1.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    'Cause everyone wants to see a guy with kitty ears and tail, better yet, a guy with bunny ears and a fluffy tail. b:chuckle
    The images.... OH MY GOD THATS HORRIBLE. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT?

b:spitb:spitb:spit

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac188/teethewicked/RabbitMen.jpg
    http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac188/teethewicked/RabbitHunting.jpg

Methinks male veno would kill PWI's bishie fangirls....
  • Foxcreature - Harshlands
    Foxcreature - Harshlands Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Play a fem char.

BEWBS b:dirty

^ this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]/Fox\-8x-cleric-main
    foxcreature-3x-veno-forum char
    StealthDemon-3x-sin-alt
    NoctusPsy-2x-psy-alt
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    There is no such thing as "same right" in China, their teaching is the most traditional because when you watch their TV, half are about the past history or myth. Fox spirit is alway female.
    And for barb, lion, tiger, panda, wolf, hard to create any difference between male and female.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Options

I hope youre happy, the rest of my life will be tainted by those images x_x
  • Finra - Sanctuary
    Finra - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    metalllord wrote: »
    I am a boy and i want a male venomaker, i mean a class only for women is the same like a class only for men and this class is one of the best so it should be suitabel for everyone!
    no discrimination! Please fix this soon so i can lvl up the Male venomaker to my lvl now! improve the char custom. so that you can change the gender please!

(if you find any mistakes you can keep them)

IF you played any other games.. PWI is one of the TOP MMORPGs that has SUCH great character customization details; I wouldn't even ask for more and actually appreciate that.

Accept that the game only lets female aesthetics as venomancers, you could always crossplay them. I personally think they would look *** if it were to be male; even male psychics are named *** looking.

side note: PWE will NOT change such a minor thing for the small % of the community, especially a kind that doesn't benefit them in $$ wise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Your comment needed a warning.... I looked at them while I ate my salad at my desk and had to hold my nose and freign coughing to keep from laughing out loud.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options

But of course. One can't help but become tainted by the glowing gorgeousness that is a bara bunny guy. If male venomancers were a possibility, I'd try to be that kind of musclestud.

But on topic, I see no point in adding in male venomancers or female barbarians; as a writer and roleplayer with a lot of experience "getting into character", I find that playing as a female char really is no different; Bellarie is simply a fictitious woman who lives in a fantasy version of ancient myth China, who summons pets to do her bidding while pelting her enemies with toxic gunk. All the while, she is controlled by the real person that is myself, a man. I am in control of her fate, I determine her story.It's just like playing any other video game with a female as the lead. The only difference is, the characters fate is already predetermined by others.

Simply put, don't change something that is cosmetic; The sexism of carrying/embrace, I can see, as it is can be a gameplay issue due to certain quests. As for the marriage issue, I personally would rather marriage be taken out of the game completely.
    Of course, none of this will happen anytime in the forseeable future; PWI is too busy ****ting out generic cash shop goods, and whenever they finally get too constipated to continue, if the game isn't dead by then, they will perhaps maybe work on things in the game that actually matter, like fixing bugs and bettering content of the game. Why ruin the experience of a potentially great game over something as cosmetic as character sex, or something as trivial as a phony, pixelated marriage? The game is what it is, take it or leave it. And while I highly dislike the way the game is run, PWI is actually a fun way to spend an occasional few hours.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Venos can be decent APS too, plus they have skills to compliment the physical damage.

As for the man-bunny images, I kinda figured it was coming.. D:
  • Love_Arrows - Harshlands
    Love_Arrows - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well male veno's will come up millions of times before people see that its just 100% wrong.
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

LOL XD let me guess thats from a yaoi anima

P.S. Theres way worser pictures just use google
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL XD let me guess thats from a yaoi anima

P.S. Theres way worser pictures just use google

I dont want to see worse pictures. Seriously.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Just wanted to say that about 80% of the venoMANcers are men, and that I am part of the 80%.

"If am gonna be watching a toon butt for hours, may it be as well a female toon butt."
    Pandora, Lost City
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Just wanted to say that about 80% of the venoMANcers are men, and that I am part of the 80%.

"If am gonna be watching a toon butt for hours, may it be as well a female toon butt."
    Pandora, Lost City

That quote is almost identical to my usual reply when people ask why all my chars are female when im male b:chuckle
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I am a boy and i want a male venomaker, i mean a class only for women is the same like a class only for men and this class is one of the best so it should be suitabel for everyone!
    no discrimination! Please fix this soon so i can lvl up the Male venomaker to my lvl now! improve the char custom. so that you can change the gender please!

There are male Venomancers.... They are called barbariansb:scorn.... Roll one and stop your b:shutuping

Have fun all cya in game

Lokib:pleased
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    There are male Venomancers.... They are called barbariansb:scorn.... Roll one and stop your b:shutuping

Have fun all cya in game

Lokib:pleased

Yeah sort of...because they are both half animal. But basicly beast type are male, and smarter animals are female.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    IIRC, 1guy1jar isn't as bad as 2guys1cup. Never seen either.

If you wanna roll a male veno, then just wait for the expansion, and get a Mystic. Basically a veno, cleric, and wiz all rolled into one ball, and can be male.

True, though the problem is the Mystic really is its own class in the end. Also, it's "tames" are temporary; the mob disappears after the duration runs out. At elast, according to the info already out.
    Best bet is to just deal with the fact that veno is female only and go with her if you want a pet that never gets used up.

And to those who have an issue with making a sex-specific character: get over yourselves, and get over your sexism or gender identity issues. As I said before, it is cosmetic, and should not be a deciding factor in playing a class.
  • Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide
    Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    As a man I can honestly say playing a Veno has had a harsh ramification on my masculinity, I am the laughing stock of my male friends, I sub-consciously hair flip and often cry at emotional scenes during movies.

On the contrary it has improved my love life immensely with women, as i feel more in-tuned with my feminine side.
  • YaoiFanBoi - Raging Tide
    YaoiFanBoi - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    -goes into yaoi mode with a male veno as uke and a barb as seme- b:dirty

._______. That would be one happy... or scared Uke XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- Thank you Nowitsawn for this cool sig :3
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

mystics are coming..death to venos..now go shut up.
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mystics Are Coming..death To Venos..now Go Shut Up.

Venos Shall Never Die!!! Tiggy Will Be A Veno Forever!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I, myself, like venos so nothing bad to play a veno dude :)
    But it's kinda shocking when you are having a good talk with a veno and then you suddenly read something like:
    '.... mate'
    '.... bro'
    '.... and oh, I`m a male ~insert the evil smilie here~'
    '... I think I have a bad surprise for you ...'
    And yea, I like venos, but I wouldn't play a veno D:
This discussion has been closed.