Harshlands Gossip

Comments

• Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    yes i am leveling the old fashioned way b:cry since u guys decided to raise the requirement to R8 for zulu u fackers, Im going R9

Wow honestly zulu is needs rank people that bad? That they need R8/R9 to win. Pathedic
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Shell_Shock - Harshlands
    Shell_Shock - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Wow honestly zulu is needs rank people that bad? That they need R8/R9 to win. Pathedic

its not a mage im going R9 barb b:shocked ive got a surprise for everyone

@ Lutricia who said i was going back to zulu? for some reason i dont think id be welcomed
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Wow honestly zulu is needs rank people that bad? That they need R8/R9 to win.

Zulu is the top guild of the server right now bar none. To be part of this guild you need to be up to par with our current members and everyone of our members tries their hardest to get rank8. It's not that we need rank people that bad. It's that if you want to be part of us, live up to the standard we're known for.
    Pathedic

I really hope English is not your first language. For your own sake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Shell_Shock - Harshlands
    Shell_Shock - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    hai acrelar
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Zulu is the top guild of the server right now bar none. To be part of this guild you need to be up to par with our current members and everyone of our members tries their hardest to get rank8. It's not that we need rank people that bad. It's that if you want to be part of us, live up to the standard we're known for.

acre ive seen quite a few ppl in zulu who arnt r8..ijs b:chuckle
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010

I knew this was going to turn into a Zulu QQ butthurt thread. You're so bloody predictable. If you're going to troll, at least try not to be so consistent.

As much time as you spent whining about Zulu on forums, you could have already gotten the weapons needed to kill about half of their faction. Believe it or not, it's possible to kill them. The problem with most people is thinking beyond facerolling the keyboard, or going into complete panic mode.

And so what, you're going to QQ at them because they raised their standards? (it's not a requirement, but you DO love to exaggerate: Typical troll maneuver.) I guess you better whine about half of the other millions of factions raising their recruiting to 80+ and 90+ while you're at it.

On another note.....
    .-. Hell, you leveled? Holy ****.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    its not a mage im going R9 barb b:shocked ive got a surprise for everyone

@ Lutricia who said i was going back to zulu? for some reason i dont think id be welcomed

Sorry i must of not read right.

Zulu is the top guild (for now).
    I knew this was going to turn into a Zulu QQ butthurt thread. You're so bloody predictable. If you're going to troll, at least try not to be so consistent.

As much time as you spent whining about Zulu on forums, you could have already gotten the weapons needed to kill about half of their faction. Believe it or not, it's possible to kill them. The problem with most people is thinking beyond facerolling the keyboard, or going into complete panic mode.

And so what, you're going to QQ at them because they raised their standards? (it's not a requirement, but you DO love to exaggerate: Typical troll maneuver.) I guess you better whine about half of the other millions of factions raising their recruiting to 80+ and 90+ while you're at it.

On another note.....
    .-. Hell, you leveled? Holy ****.

Born if zulu wouldnt think of themselves like gods it would not be needed to fight them at all. Born also if you would read im not playing pwi atm so how could i possibly kill them? When i get back belive me i will do exactly what you say i will lvl gear up and kill them. I know its possible to kill them I killed one with this cleric (which is pathedic). The one thing about me thats diffrent from everyone else I dont care about money. I dont care if i die and my armor breaks. I dont care if im out numbered 100 million to 1. I dont fear zulu because they are strong, I kill them because its fun to kill them. Yes i QQ about it because they are looking for ranked people skilled people. We are enemies born nothing will ever change that.

Who leveled?
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Born if zulu wouldnt think of themselves like gods it would not be needed to fight them at all.
    See, the problem is, you don't know any of them like I do. You're just one sided. I WAS where you are, but am not now because I found friends in Zulu who weren't actually as evil and horrible as people made them out to be. The problem is, like Kingdom and QQme, and Over9000, people rage so much because they have a higher standard of recruiting. Don't be so d@mn butthurt.

Born also if you would read im not playing pwi atm so how could i possibly kill them?
    That's your own f*cking fault, isn't it? Get off your **** and do something instead of bytching.

When i get back belive me i will do exactly what you say i will lvl gear up and kill them
    I want to see that one. I hope you handle 5.0 well. I'm sure you know my Husband, Applequest....It would give me no greater pleasure than to watch him beat in your face.

I know its possible to kill them I killed one with this cleric (which is pathedic).
    <---See this? That's how much I believe you. Oh wait....there's nothing there!

Even I can't single-handedly defeat a Zulu unless I get lucky-- which is probably what you got: either a facerolling Zulu with no real skill, or just lucky. And I'm better geared AND several levels higher than you. Even then, most Zulu members manage to roll me flat in two or three hits.

...And once again you have butchered the English language.

Say it with me now, don't hurt yourself--

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

By the way, I've mentioned this before---

ENGLISH IS MY FOURTH LANGUAGE
    If you're going to speak it, at least know how to spell.

The one thing about me thats diffrent from everyone else I dont care about money.
    That's quite a lie; you're like a lot of people who say they don't care about money. If you don't care so much about money, why not work hard and level up like a good little player? Who knows, you might actually learn how to play the game!

I dont care if i die and my armor breaks.
    Well, since you don't seem to care about anything, please, uninstall the game and leave us alone.

I dont care if im out numbered 100 million to 1.
    Only 200 in a faction. Try again.

I dont fear zulu because they are strong, I kill them because its fun to kill them.

Nobody said you were afraid.

What I said is that you're whining and bytching and moaning and groaning every chance you get. Which you are. And you do.

Yes i QQ about it because they are looking for ranked people skilled people.
    Boo-mother-f*cking-hoo. You don't think other factions are looking for ranked people? Common Sense: you're lacking it.

We are enemies born nothing will ever change that. '
    <--see that? That's my cup of care. Oh wait, it's empty. Nobody wants to hear your bytching. Get the f*ck over it. Either play the game and try and beat them, or LEAVE.

I pray I find you someday ingame....(When I finish my degree and get settled in again...)

I'll have your *** so lit up on Red Tide you won't be able to sit down IRL for a year. It'll make me feel a lot better to camp the hell out of you, for all the times we've had to listen to you bytch and moan about poor little you and how you don't like Zulu.
    Guess what? Nobody cares! I would rather listen to nails on a chalkboard then have to listen to you whining all day to be honest.

Who leveled?
    Hellsarcher. Shows how well you pay attention.

[/10char]
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    edited December 2010

So you quoted me only to agree with the first sentence I said? I'm the Director of Zulu, the faction you despise so much. You can't agree with me, that destroys the whole purpose of us being evil :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Rank 8 on a veno is silly. Guess no one needs venos any longer eh? lol.
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Sorry i must of not read right.

Born if zulu wouldnt think of themselves like gods it would not be needed to fight them at all. Born also if you would read im not playing pwi atm so how could i possibly kill them? When i get back belive me i will do exactly what you say i will lvl gear up and kill them. I know its possible to kill them I killed one with this cleric (which is pathedic). The one thing about me thats diffrent from everyone else I dont care about money. I dont care if i die and my armor breaks. I dont care if im out numbered 100 million to 1. I dont fear zulu because they are strong, I kill them because its fun to kill them. Yes i QQ about it because they are looking for ranked people skilled people. We are enemies born nothing will ever change that.

Who leveled?

Waaa i hate ZooLu i haaaate them waaa waaa waaa waaa they wont let me join waaa waaa waaaa waaa they pk me waaa waaa waaa wawaaa they make me soooo mad waaa waaa waaa waaa i want some one to keeel them all waaaa waaa waaaa waaa.

And i still haven't learned how to spell my favorite word "pathetic" even though the forums spell check everything for me.

Need a tissue lutricia? you must be developing a large puddle by now.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Rank 8 on a veno is silly. Guess no one needs venos any longer eh? lol.

For the price of 70ish gold you get the best arcane pants in the game, pretty good chest too if I'm not mistaken, a good weapon and an awesome ring.

How is that silly exactly? You'd spend more trying to get a weapon,pants,chest and ring and they'd be worse than rank8.

There is no reason not to have rank8.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    For the price of 70ish gold you get the best arcane pants in the game, pretty good chest too if I'm not mistaken, a good weapon and an awesome ring.

How is that silly exactly? You'd spend more trying to get a weapon,pants,chest and ring and they'd be worse than rank8.

Warriors.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Never said it's good for every class. Our requirements don't say rank8, they say rank8 or something that's better than rank8. (In the case of pve-5aps-bms lunar claws are superb)
    Not all bms are claws either. Rome uses recast axes and I'm pretty sure someone told me that rank8 poleaxe is cheaper than getting GX, making it the better choice for TW. On top of that you still get an amazing ring and probably(this is totally guessed) decent armor.
    I'd still recommend r8 for warriors, especially for all those that don't know how to stun targets in tw. And I don't mean using roar of the pride once every 15seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited December 2010

And for those that don't/ can't cash shop???

SOL? yeah. that's what I figured.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    I don't cashshop and I have rank 8.. you make it sound like 30mil is expensive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I don't cashshop and I have rank 8.. you make it sound like 30mil is expensive.

Anything over 1mil is expensive as hell to most of the server. Of course, most of the server doesn't really matter anyway. Also, with current gold prices at around 800k, the price for 8jun is more around 60mil. That being said, a good wep/top/pants/ring all for 60mil is a pretty damn good deal considering how much it costs to make the respective TT99 and Lunar gear.

Rank 8 for venos is really blah though so I can understand not wanting to get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Replacing my HH99 chest and pants with the rank 8 gear will give me a little bit more HP, and the +240 physical defense is such a huge boost. Add the +313 more defense from the pataka, and making me hit noticeably harder even if my crit sword has a higher refinement, it's too good of bonuses to not grab. Not to mention the ring.

I guess if venomancers have nirvana gear, there won't be a need to get rank 8. But when it was a choice between spending coin to recast or spend it on getting rank 8 AND then have something left over, for refinements for example, then I believe rank 8 is a practical and worthy choice.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Why would Acrelar or Scarlet cash shop on perfect world when there are so many limited edition skins on LoL?
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Blade Mistress Morgana, worth every RP. <3
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So you quoted me only to agree with the first sentence I said? I'm the Director of Zulu, the faction you despise so much. You can't agree with me, that destroys the whole purpose of us being evil :/

NIEDER MIT ACRELAR b:angry NIEDER MIT ZULU b:angry hope your happy now b:laugh
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Why would Acrelar or Scarlet cash shop on perfect world when there are so many limited edition skins on LoL?

When are we going to have sexual intercourse?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    he cant kill anyone unless their 10 or 20 levels below him, just look at when he was 9x camping swamps on utube. xD pr0 wiz is pr0 ok

inb4flamedbydevotedsmoronkoreanasslulzhemadasian

wat i'm white... just cause im better than you at sc2 im korean? sadface.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    When are we going to have sexual intercourse?

You say that like we haven't before....
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    You say that like we haven't before....

I have my **** out, I'm ready for some more. Can use some chicken grease for lube.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    I don't wipe after i take a dump. There should be plenty of natural lube in there. Just as Jesus intended.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Or you could just shart on it before I put it in...or at least attempt to push my **** out with your ****. Let me feel that warmth of it.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    I tried that once with Lejont and twice with Thorin. They both said it increased the euphoria of the experience.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    I heard this whole server needs some di.ck...I got you guys, don't worry. Enough of me to go around.
  • Miinako - Harshlands
    Miinako - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lololololol
This discussion has been closed.