Harshlands Gossip

Comments

• stoned/ - Harshlands
    stoned/ - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    wat i'm white... just cause im better than you at sc2 im korean? sadface.

im black...
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So you quoted me only to agree with the first sentence I said? I'm the Director of Zulu, the faction you despise so much. You can't agree with me, that destroys the whole purpose of us being evil :/

Being hated comes with the land you win//fight to hold.

It is... what it is.

I have yet to see one sweet, kind, considerate, care-bear Legion ever own the majority of land on any server. It is just not possible.

In my experience, even if a GOOD Legion does rise >> as they do, others begin to slander them (pets of the strongest legion, cheaters, hackers, etc...) and pk them apart swearing to these lies.

In the end, it is much easier for many to stand and QQ than to stand and.... DO...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    [/10char]

Now this should be fun. b:laugh

See, the problem is, you don't know any of them like I do. You're just one sided. I WAS where you are, but am not now because I found friends in Zulu who weren't actually as evil and horrible as people made them out to be. The problem is, like Kingdom and QQme, and Over9000, people rage so much because they have a higher standard of recruiting. Don't be so d@mn butthurt.

I dont care to know them. I found friends in zulu to doesnt mean i still wont fight them because they are the "best". If you knew anything about people you would know that people will always fight against stronger powers until they become stronger themselves.

That's your own f*cking fault, isn't it? Get off your **** and do something instead of bytching.

How can i do that and still play the game? *joke*b:chuckle

I want to see that one. I hope you handle 5.0 well. I'm sure you know my Husband, Applequest....It would give me no greater pleasure than to watch him beat in your face.

Yes i know quest for apples and im not scared of him. (You for sure are married to apple usually his wife's turn out this way its a curse.)

<---See this? That's how much I believe you. Oh wait....there's nothing there!

I dont need you to believe me or want you to even like me. You are like a four year old when someone picks on you, you fight back. (thanks to my masterful ability to taunt stupid people.)

Even I can't single-handedly defeat a Zulu unless I get lucky-- which is probably what you got: either a facerolling Zulu with no real skill, or just lucky. And I'm better geared AND several levels higher than you. Even then, most Zulu members manage to roll me flat in two or three hits.

I said that it was a lucky kill because he was afk outside safe zone. :D Yes i know zulu roll almost everyone and i gave a few zulu at least 200+ on their pvp kill score.

...And once again you have butchered the English language.

Say it with me now, don't hurt yourself--

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

By the way, I've mentioned this before---

ENGLISH IS MY FOURTH LANGUAGE
    If you're going to speak it, at least know how to spell.

Does it look like i care about the english language? Does it look like i care if i spell things wrong? Does it even matter if I spell things wrong? So the answers are i dont care about the english language i dont care if i spell it wrong i dont care if i type it wrong because its all unimportant.

That's quite a lie; you're like a lot of people who say they don't care about money. If you don't care so much about money, why not work hard and level up like a good little player? Who knows, you might actually learn how to play the game!

If you can understand better than that you would know that i meant i would use $1000+ if it meant killing something i wanted dead. So i just said i would waste money to kill people.

Well, since you don't seem to care about anything, please, uninstall the game and leave us alone.

Who knows maybe i will just quit soon. Because my life isnt the game it was just a game i used to have a short amount of fun which is the only thing i play games for. I will say im annoying as hell, I will say im a noob, I will say i fail 100 times more then other people for acting the way i do, but even if i would want to i cant take it or wont take it back.

Only 200 in a faction. Try again.

For someone who is heavy on english you sure dont know about "figure of speech"

Nobody said you were afraid.

What I said is that you're whining and bytching and moaning and groaning every chance you get. Which you are. And you do.

I agree thats what im doing any fool can see that, but its all a plan of attack on zulu with only the one goal in mind. Zulu dieing

Yes i QQ about it because they are looking for ranked people skilled people.
    Boo-mother-f*cking-hoo. You don't think other factions are looking for ranked people? Common Sense: you're lacking it.

I wasnt crying that was an insult to zulu that they needed ranked people. Eyes: your lacking it.

<--see that? That's my cup of care. Oh wait, it's empty. Nobody wants to hear your bytching. Get the f*ck over it. Either play the game and try and beat them, or LEAVE.

If i wanted you to care believe me you would care. Once i get back yes i will beat them so hard into the ground.

I pray I find you someday ingame....(When I finish my degree and get settled in again...)

I hope so to born i would love to have the chace to kill you. :D

I'll have your *** so lit up on Red Tide you won't be able to sit down IRL for a year. It'll make me feel a lot better to camp the hell out of you, for all the times we've had to listen to you bytch and moan about poor little you and how you don't like Zulu.
    Guess what? Nobody cares! I would rather listen to nails on a chalkboard then have to listen to you whining all day to be honest.

Well yes no one cares thats why you have to go threw all this trouble and even respond to me at all? Or maybe you just like fighting people? I wonder....
    So you quoted me only to agree with the first sentence I said? I'm the Director of Zulu, the faction you despise so much. You can't agree with me, that destroys the whole purpose of us being evil :/

I know your the director but i dont have to have pure hate for each and every zulu do I? Your not evil you dont kill everyone. Your just under a misguided ruler that really should of been stronger then what nurfed is.
    Waaa i hate ZooLu i haaaate them waaa waaa waaa waaa they wont let me join waaa waaa waaaa waaa they pk me waaa waaa waaa wawaaa they make me soooo mad waaa waaa waaa waaa i want some one to keeel them all waaaa waaa waaaa waaa.

And i still haven't learned how to spell my favorite word "pathetic" even though the forums spell check everything for me.

Need a tissue lutricia? you must be developing a large puddle by now.

Ahh Erzenzia the zulu hero worshiper. As i told Born i dont care about spelling every english word right.

Its still funny that they all respond to me. They are acting like a bunch of kids its so sad. D,:
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Once again, I think its funny how delusional you really are...

You are not a troll.

Your just an idiot, with an idiotic opinion. Someone has to put you down for the stupid things that you say. I bet that after you read these, you cry in a corner while watching reruns of "Friends", in a desperate attempt to try and regain self-confidence and have the balllz to come back and re-post more bullshet that seems to make sense only to you.

Please cut off your fingers. That way you would have to learn to roll your face on the keyboard which hopefully will lead to brain damage.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Once again, I think its funny how delusional you really are...

You are not a troll.

Your just an idiot, with an idiotic opinion. Someone has to put you down for the stupid things that you say. I bet that after you read these, you cry in a corner while watching reruns of "Friends", in a desperate attempt to try and regain self-confidence and have the balllz to come back and re-post more bullshet that seems to make sense only to you.

Please cut off your fingers. That way you would have to learn to roll your face on the keyboard which hopefully will lead to brain damage.

Okopogo you should know better then to start again ^.^ you know the out come.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Of course.

You look to the left and see Okopogo posted. You most likely "OMGWTFBBQ I cant read this. It will make me slit my wrists". Then you try and look witty telling me that I know the outcome. TROLLOLOLOLOL.

Get a new trick. No one likes a fail magician with one fail repetitive trick.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Of course.

You look to the left and see Okopogo posted. You most likely "OMGWTFBBQ I cant read this. It will make me slit my wrists". Then you try and look witty telling me that I know the outcome. TROLLOLOLOLOL.

Get a new trick. No one likes a fail magician with one fail repetitive trick.

Here we go again......

When you post im like HE NEEDS TO GIVE UP ALREADY BECAUSE HE IS NOT DOING A VERY GOOD JOB AND TELLING ME OFF.

Lol FAILILILILILILILILIL
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Necare - Harshlands
    Necare - Harshlands Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This is turning out like an old cartoon with Lutirica as the self-proclaimed good-guy. And Zulu are the bad guys and if they don't vanish soon the universe as we know it will end.

Extremely amuzing.
    Once upon a time I was stuck in Hall of Deception.
    The Devs felt sorry for me having to smash lowbies all day, so they decided to promote me.
    I then rerolled a Psychic.
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    According to Wiki...
    Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

You can keep telling yourself your not hurt. But if you keep holding in these emotions you may hurt those around you or worst... you might commit suicide. (Which I would recommend for you)

Act like you dont care and stop posting please. You do no good for yourself, or for anybody for that matter.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    This is turning out like an old cartoon with Lutirica as the self-proclaimed good-guy. And Zulu are the bad guys and if they don't vanish soon the universe as we know it will end.

Extremely amuzing.

LoL I will die when zulu die's. ^.^ I am not the good-guy im the one that just stands up against them. Zulu are to weak to even be called evil/bad.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    LoL I will die when zulu die's. ^.^ I am not the good-guy im the one that just stands up against them. Zulu are to weak to even be called evil/bad.

Kool Kid hating on Zulu. Go join the Kool Kids Klub.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    According to Wiki...

You can keep telling yourself your not hurt. But if you keep holding in these emotions you may hurt those around you or worst... you might commit suicide. (Which I would recommend for you)

Act like you dont care and stop posting please. You do no good for yourself, or for anybody for that matter.

dang double post <.< Okopogo have you ever thought that maybe im just crazy? *joke* As far as me being suicidal i really doubt it. I dont care about anyone else Okopogo im just here for the fun of making you mad. ^.^
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Kool Kid hating on Zulu. Go join the Kool Kids Klub.

Did I say I was cool? I just said when zulu is gone I will not have these fun arguements. :P
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Double post more forum ****.

Keep trying kool kid. I know the forum is your only place to hangout since we can't see how socially ret@rded you must be. Too bad your personality seems to leak out too much on the forum though...

Gratz Kool Kid.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Double post more forum ****.

Keep trying kool kid. I know the forum is your only place to hangout since we can't see how socially ret@rded you must be. Too bad your personality seems to leak out too much on the forum though...

Gratz Kool Kid.

Wow Okopogo you are mad today.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited December 2010

Keep trying kool kid.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It used to be 'kool' to hate on KD, then KY and now Zulu.

As the server turns...stay tuned for highlights of our next episode!
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    its kind of like a tv show
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    its kind of like a tv show

Your not funny.

When are you jumping off a bridge?
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It used to be 'kool' to hate on KD, then KY and now Zulu.

As the server turns...stay tuned for highlights of our next episode!

Definitley jews.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Oko is such a care bear.
    Wth are you smoking?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Oko is such a care bear.
    Wth are you smoking?

Woneo is cheating on you... with me... whut now...
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Woneo is cheating on you... with me... whut now...

He seems to do that a lot.

That ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Your not funny.

When are you jumping off a bridge?

Okopogo just calm down or you will have a heart attack.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    He seems to do that a lot.

That ****.

You didn't give me my refreshingHJ
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Okopogo just calm down or you will have a heart attack.

Still not funny. Your trying way too Hard Kool Kid.

If you have any spare time, which I am pretty sure you do.. Please take the time to check this out...

For you Lutirica..
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Still not funny. Your trying way too Hard Kool Kid.

If you have any spare time, which I am pretty sure you do.. Please take the time to check this out...

For you Lutirica..

Well who knew you cared so much about me. To give me something helpful. ^.^
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    I was hoping you would have ignored the obvious like you usually do, and commit suicide anyways..

I guess I ruined it.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    I was hoping you would have ignored the obvious like you usually do, and commit suicide anyways..

I guess I ruined it.

Such a silly panda barb b:chuckle
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Such a silly panda barb b:chuckle

Get moar Post count forum ****.

(It doesnt make you look anymore intelligent)
This discussion has been closed.