Oh perfect world, how I remember thee

Comments

• Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:chuckle love people who act like they've been in PW for ever, consider it's only been around, well US version since 2008 only 2 yrs old. Than quits and QQ's over sumthin new thats brought out. Maybe they should just suck it up and adapt to the changes or if they are gonna quite actually quite and stop posting on forums like people who still plays really cares.

In the world of the F2P game 2 years IS forever. "Sad" to say but its looking like this game will follow in the same order as many others and if it survives to year 3 that'll be one hell of a sight to see because most die between year 2&3 do to dev greed/ bot/ lack of GM's/ borked economy that only the top 3% can afford etc. etc. What we do have working in our favor is we have GM's and either very few or no bots which is helping this stay alive...
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lmfao, its been about one week since I logged back on forums and what I find?
    You being an smartass over everyone else, wow left you like that and came back and found you the same way.

Go get a life.

Don't bother on going smartass on me, because I won't even read your dumb messages for one more week lol :)

-edit-

Btw, rant, the game is dead. *wink wink*
    Clearly someone is in your head.. wonder who that may be. b:cute b:bye

See you next rage.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lol :D ! i was usually a bad cleric but towards the end i was bad

i like how you transitioned from bad to bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pyro_lord - Sanctuary
    Pyro_lord - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    game is so not dead, i've really enjoyed it with the genies and the expansions although my wizard got nerfed it's not all that bad it's still holdin on you just gotta believe, (OMG i sound like a looney!) lol. 'so plz shut up with ur nerd raging and just quietly QQ.' [Nyhm - Nerf you]
    It takes skill to be Lord of Fire.
    Even more when they got nerfed.
    And this character is being deleted.
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    AAhh. yes when you would spend countless hrs in TT farming the *Godlike TT gear* at the time and pwn everyone when lvl 90 was just awsome.
    ZHEN @ lvl 65+ sittn in Blueball, barrage, pullers
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    rofl , i meant from bad to good , i was good towards the end

i learned you need to stop typing and talking in vent
  • ClannedWolf - Heavens Tear
    ClannedWolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You should recruit people to join you for the launch of Forsaken World. Be quick to make memories of it though, because eventually PWE will launch a cash shop sale which will break economy and make many people and their mothers angry.

AH HA HA HA that's what I was planning on doing.b:chuckle

And ya i remember the old days to <3 PWI was so great 80k to 120k coins for gold was so epic win xD but....now its just so blah...I earned a lot of my stuff (cloths mounts etc) on my character through grinding and coins...doesn't work that way anymore...I mean I don't think it will die any time soon its just not as good as it used to be. I enjoyed the expansions the CS changes...not so much lol. I always come back to the PWI and leave Lol. I'll always like the game but with all the changes they have done I just cant seem to dedicate myself to it anymore. Plus I go to college etc. Real Life calls from time to time lol.
  • Pyro_lord - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    AAhh. yes when you would spend countless hrs in TT farming the *Godlike TT gear* at the time and pwn everyone when lvl 90 was just awsome.
    ZHEN @ lvl 65+ sittn in Blueball, barrage, pullers

umm, TT gear? err, wot dat?
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I miss the old times.....meh that was so fun...

Why dont the GMs make a new server WITHOUT all the cash shop ****?

Nothing else to say about this really.........
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Bobberto - Harshlands
    Bobberto - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I miss the old times.....meh that was so fun...

Why dont the GMs make a new server WITHOUT all the cash shop ****?

Nothing else to say about this really.........

i thought devs do this stuff b:surrender

and ye it was fun ^^ grinding hard,questing, without bhs and oracles <3,no hypers only esotericas, to be 7x was a honor,FC was rly hard,TT was a challenge for newbies, GV <3 (i feel that only 10x do thier bh, and no1 else do gv ><) and so many other things that nowdays no1 even know that they exist in pwi
  • EbilBecca - Heavens Tear
    EbilBecca - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Done.

And for those wondering what it is, it's the game Keph is playing as well. b:quiet

PM the server?b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~sig by Satalia

The search function is a very useful tool, if you don't know how to use it then you're an idiot.b:chuckleb:cute

GAME UNINSTALLED b:victoryb:bye
  • Pyro_lord - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    hey the shops not all bad what about the clothing items? they're cool right? RIGHT?????
    well i think they're cool, i got some gear from the shop for aesthetic purposes (lookin cool) and i think the prices are reasonable. so why are ppl nerd raging about the game goin down the toilet? i think the game is just fine and awesome as it is and i look forward to the upcoming expansion where it's gonna be even bigger and better.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    this game is dead only to those who are bored and selfish. the rest of us still love it enough to care about it. i have so many fond memories of the early days, had so much fun during the 30-40s, ground my way through up trhough the 70s so that now i am very close to 81, and glad of it. most of my pets are the same level, so they are there to help me in almost any situation.

and thank you PWI for a 'proper' PWI Christmas. i have loved the snow, and popping the snowmen, (leveling my pets along the way, hee hee!). i've loved looking up into the sky when a crackle is heard nearby, and see a Christmas firework go up, seeing it through the falling snow. reminds me of this poem:

Snow in Madrid
    by Joy Davidman

Softly, so casual,
    Lovely, so light, so light,
    The cruel sky lets fall
    Something one does not fight.
    How tenderly to crown
    The brutal year
    The clouds send something down
    That one need not fear.
    Men before perishing
    See with unwounded eye
    For once a gentle thing
    Fall from the sky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Only Zombies Play PWI

Berserker_ Proud Zombie b:victory
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
    edited December 2010
    "Snowman deals 1 damage'

'a killer snowman?? where did you see that??b:chuckle
    Only Zombies Play PWI

Berserker_ Proud Zombie b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-FrankieRaye"
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    "Snowman deals 1 damage'

'a killer snowman?? where did you see that??b:chuckle

hard to do :P had to get his agrob:surrender
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
    edited December 2010
    now that i would like to see- a snow man with aggro! makes me wish i had an alt over there, to see that happen!b:laugh
    hard to do :P had to get his agrob:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-FrankieRaye"
  • Pyro_lord - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    ATTENTION! All ppl who say game is dead. plz SHUT THE HELL UP with ur NERD RAGING and just quietly QQ!

All ppl who love the game. ROCK ON!
  • YordaUjain - Dreamweaver
    YordaUjain - Dreamweaver Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Than quits and QQ's over sumthin new thats brought out.

You just don't get it...

If half the player base is complaining about something then there is quite clearly a problem QQ or not, it is truth - and there is a huge problem with this game hence the increase of these threads.
    ATTENTION! All ppl who say game is dead. plz **** with ur NERD RAGING and just quietly QQ!

All ppl who love the game. ROCK ON!

As I said there is a problem. You say that now Pyro. Just wait until your 3 - 5 months in and we'll see what you think then.

The reason people go to the forums is because they are angry, it's stranded human behavior putting that aside though there is a lot of truth in what these people are saying QQ or not it is happening and is a serious issue. The people who seem to laugh at the people posting these threads only do so because a) they are cash shop players b) new or c) don't understand the issues with this game.

Bottom line - the community of pwi will never be the same it's always going to be "your not 5aps? then you suck" sort of attitude. And it will get worse. The average lifespan of your typical player has been reduced dramatically.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PLAYING PWI FOR FRIENDS (CHAT) ONLY, NO ZEN CHARGING, NO GAINING GEAR. MOVING TO GUILD WARS 2 UPON LAUNCH WITH FACTION.

Got Dot? Why Not? It PAYS! website.ws/tomujain
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    and thank you PWI for a 'proper' PWI Christmas. i have loved the snow, and popping the snowmen, (leveling my pets along the way, hee hee!). i've loved looking up into the sky when a crackle is heard nearby, and see a Christmas firework go up, seeing it through the falling snow. reminds me of this poem:

Wow... permanently satisfied customer status.

1st xmas: free blessings
    2nd xmas: system was broken
    3rd xmas: exp and drop nerf on snowmen

Next xmas? They'll have 1000 hp and give you 1exp. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Pyro_lord - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    You just don't get it...

If half the player base is complaining about something then there is quite clearly a problem QQ or not, it is truth - and there is a huge problem with this game hence the increase of these threads.

As I said there is a problem. You say that now Pyro. Just wait until your 3 - 5 months in and we'll see what you think then.

The reason people go to the forums is because they are angry, it's stranded human behavior putting that aside though there is a lot of truth in what these people are saying QQ or not it is happening and is a serious issue. The people who seem to laugh at the people posting these threads only do so because a) they are cash shop players b) new or c) don't understand the issues with this game.

Bottom line - the community of pwi will never be the same it's always going to be "your not 5aps? then you suck" sort of attitude. And it will get worse. The average lifespan of your typical player has been reduced dramatically.
    is that gaming lifespan or real-life lifespan? also i have been playin for a nice amount of time and have not noticed any issues with the game. btw have u ever stopped 2 think that maybe they are just nerd raging over nothing or sumthin of no significance, interest, or consequence?
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i have been playin for a nice amount of time and have not noticed any issues with the game.

qft.. you could write anything but not that..
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Pyro_lord - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    qft.. you could write anything but not that..

sry but yes i can cos i just did.
  • YordaUjain - Dreamweaver
    YordaUjain - Dreamweaver Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    is that gaming lifespan or real-life lifespan? also i have been playin for a nice amount of time and have not noticed any issues with the game. btw have u ever stopped 2 think that maybe they are just nerd raging over nothing or sumthin of no significance, interest, or consequence?

well what do you think? Yes the lifespan of a player has been reduced. Reasons? "Motivation to play" i.e. goals - most goals have been handed out to you on a silver platter which cuts out motivations to play thus reducing your time in pwi. This only leaves one motivation - friends, which of cause will leave eventually causing you too as well (what's the point of playing then?)

You can not deny the fact that this game does not have it's share of problems, it does. And lets face it they are not going to get any better and we all know why...People happy with this game now are likely to leave within the next year or so (bare in mind a lot better games are coming out in the near future with better staff and customer support I may add.. So what reasons do players have to stay here? pvp? why when almost the entire server has rank 8 weapons with pack + gear?

In short: a typical player will be playing for a dramatically reduced time due to "resent events".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PLAYING PWI FOR FRIENDS (CHAT) ONLY, NO ZEN CHARGING, NO GAINING GEAR. MOVING TO GUILD WARS 2 UPON LAUNCH WITH FACTION.

Got Dot? Why Not? It PAYS! website.ws/tomujain
  • Pyro_lord - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    well what do you think? Yes the lifespan of a player has been reduced. Reasons? "Motivation to play" i.e. goals - most goals have been handed out to you on a silver platter which cuts out motivations to play thus reducing your time in pwi. This only leaves one motivation - friends, which of cause will leave eventually causing you too as well (what's the point of playing then?)

You can not deny the fact that this game does not have it's share of problems, it does. And lets face it they are not going to get any better and we all know why...People happy with this game now are likely to leave within the next year or so (bare in mind a lot better games are coming out in the near future with better staff and customer support I may add.. So what reasons do players have to stay here? pvp? why when almost the entire server has rank 8 weapons with pack + gear?

In short: a typical player will be playing for a dramatically reduced time due to "resent events".
    well that has that bit cleared up. yes game does have problems but not as big as what is being talked about here, yes there are class balance issues but then most if not all games such as this have that as well as other minor technical issues but that is why we have patches released to fix them. so i still say: SHUT UP WITH YOUR NERD RAGING!!! if the game is so bad then y do u keep playin if ur not happy with it play sumthin else and let us happy players enjoy our gaming experience and not have ppl like u fillin the forums with rubbish.
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2011

BTW, many people in Essence have been playing for years. And while some of them hyper oracled, most of them are relatively skilled.

b:bye

As someone who was in essence from the beginning and having experienced the guild, If by relatively skilled you mean they spent ten thousand dollars on the game you are correct, as far as skill goes...... well.....

I still miss some of you though b:chuckleb:surrender
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    well that has that bit cleared up. yes game does have problems but not as big as what is being talked about here, yes there are class balance issues but then most if not all games such as this have that as well as other minor technical issues but that is why we have patches released to fix them. so i still say: SHUT UP WITH YOUR NERD RAGING!!! if the game is so bad then y do u keep playin if ur not happy with it play sumthin else and let us happy players enjoy our gaming experience and not have ppl like u fillin the forums with rubbish.

I play only cause I got friends on PWI and I`m waiting for another game to come out. Simple as that, I didn`t care to farm gear while 2x drops as I knew I wont be here for long, more than to TW anyway and any gear I could farm wouldn`t help on TWs, lol. And TW scene on my server has gotten interesting, again.

Now, you are new, this game was lot better back in the days. We know what we had and letting go can be hard. If game is bad, of course there is going to be complaints, simply normal human behavior. Would the game be good, there wouldnt be those complaints, hence you can call ppl QQers but they are right at what they are saying problems on this game.

What I do in PWI during weeks? I do events, kittyshop most of the time while playing other games that arent as broken as PWI(Got several comps). Why kittyshop? So I can get charms etc w/o charging zen to TW and if I sell good, well then I may be able to afford more refines/etc to my gear.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Pyro_lord - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    yeah well i play cos the game is cool and has graphics the like of which are almost unparalleled to anything i have ever seen. the whole game experience is awesome (except for when i have to grind lvls) so i don't know why ppl say game is dead. idk y ppl say it's broken and idk y ppl don't wanna play it. don't go giving me reasons y cos i don't care nor will i see ur point of view.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    sry but yes i can cos i just did.

gratz, noone will take you seriously now
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    As someone who was in essence from the beginning and having experienced the guild, If by relatively skilled you mean they spent ten thousand dollars on the game you are correct, as far as skill goes...... well.....

I still miss some of you though b:chuckleb:surrender

Yes, because so many people in Essence have spent $10k+? Maybe like a half dozen? You do realize how stupid you sound don't you? No, probably not.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.