And this character is being deleted.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol. love that signature michael

Thank you. I was really bored that day. lol

b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Pyro_lord - Sanctuary
    Pyro_lord - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thank you. I was really bored that day. lol

b:pleased
    yes it's good. i totally agree with the 2 idiots thing.
    It takes skill to be Lord of Fire.
    Even more when they got nerfed.
    And this character is being deleted.
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yes, because so many people in Essence have spent $10k+? Maybe like a half dozen? You do realize how stupid you sound don't you? No, probably not.

Denial sux, ijs

And you do realize 10k was just a number I threw out there, the point is most of the people in essence have spent a significant amount of money on this game.
  • Pyro_demon - Sanctuary
    Pyro_demon - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i haven't i've only spent an insignificant amount of money on this game.
    Feel my FIERY WRATH mortals.
    You will all PERISH under my might.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Aren't you that really horrible cleric that I used to be in Ominous with? You used to spam me with whispers saying "tell starla to SING SING SING" and "SING SING SING SING" while we were in vent cause she BL you? You were a freak and a creeper.

BTW, many people in Essence have been playing for years. And while some of them hyper oracled, most of them are relatively skilled.

b:bye

Yup, Essence is full of skilled folk who cash shopped their way to glorious victory.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Pyro_demon - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yup, Essence is full of skilled folk who cash shopped their way to glorious victory.

but that is only cos they were rich enuff 2 do it. leaving us poor ppl in the dust havin to grind our way up lvls and i know this coz i got higher lvl toons that have had to grind their way up from lvl 17 to 30 then get deleted cos i gave up on them or got too much wrong and couldn't afford to buy a reset thingy from the shop. game is fun but could do without having to grind so much.
  • KillerCandy - Heavens Tear
    KillerCandy - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    .... Games like this cater purely to highly addicted rich uber-obsessed type of players, not the players looking for a rewarding and enjoyable gaming experience. Plenty of other games out there that do that....

I've been looking for another MMORPG that is more like PWI was when i first played it. The gold prices and cash shoppers have driven me away from this game and I know there is no hope because these people wont stop spending the cash and PWE is getting more than their money's worth, so they wont stop it. If anyone knows of a really good game, let me know cuz I have tried games like Allods, rom, dekaron(2 moons) and I cant find one I like as much as I did PWI when I first started :( It's sad to see this game go down like this.b:cry b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pyro_demon - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I've been looking for another MMORPG that is more like PWI waswhen i first played it. the gold prices and cash shoppers have driven me away from this game and i know there is no hope because these people wont stop spending the cash and PWE is getting more than their money's worth, so they wont stop it. If anyone know of a really good game, let me know cuz i have tried games like A.llods, rom, dekaron(2 moons) and i cant find one i like as much as i did pwi when i first started :( It's sad to see this game go down like this.b:cry b:bye

plz note game is free. the only way the game can keep going is if ppl buy from the cash shop so PWE has money to keep the servers online and runnin. if no1 bought from the cash shop the game would die because PWE couldn't afford to run it, there would be no patches, no expansions, no fun holiday events, then eventually NO GAME! so if ppl are unhappy with the cash shop just remember our money is what funds the game and the costs to maintain it. game is not dead just being funded by ppl who are to lazy to really play the game as it should which is to use the cash shop as an extra to aid lvling and improve game experience or more simply cash shop revolves around the game not game revolves around the cash shop. well i think i have said enuff for now plz if u want to nerd rage some more plz direct it at ur wall and stop wasting our time. sry killercandy but only other games like this that i know of that u would like, need u 2 pay 2 play
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I've been looking for another MMORPG that is more like PWI was when i first played it. The gold prices and cash shoppers have driven me away from this game and I know there is no hope because these people wont stop spending the cash and PWE is getting more than their money's worth, so they wont stop it. If anyone knows of a really good game, let me know cuz I have tried games like Allods, rom, dekaron(2 moons) and I cant find one I like as much as I did PWI when I first started :( It's sad to see this game go down like this.b:cry b:bye
    Cash shoppers have always had an advantage, especially when I started playing mid 2009. That's the way F2P's are. If you want more of an equal advantage, play a P2P without a cash shop, though I think you'll complain that other people have more time to farm their **** than you do. There's so many people who do well in PWI, even better off than cash shoppers, who are purely F2P players. They likely put some intelligence and effort into it rather than just whine and quit. Certainly there's another game out there that's better for you, but based on your complaints, it's definitely not a F2P.
  • Pyro_demon - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Cash shoppers have always had an advantage, especially when I started playing mid 2009. That's the way F2P's are. If you want more of an equal advantage, play a P2P without a cash shop, though I think you'll complain that other people have more time to farm their **** than you do. There's so many people who do well in PWI, even better off than cash shoppers, who are purely F2P players. They likely put some intelligence and effort into it rather than just whine and quit. Certainly there's another game out there that's better for you, but based on your complaints, it's definitely not a F2P.

that's it! you've got it exactly right it's all about motivation and determination. i am motivated and determined hence my many restarts with my chars when i **** up (it's usually easier to startover.) but yeah F2P are funded through their cash shop so u'll have the same experience as u did with PW, while P2P are ruined by all the gold/ingame-currency farmers so it's more of which would u rather ruined ur game experience, cash-shoppers or ingame-currency farmers?
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    that's it! you've got it exactly right it's all about motivation and determination. i am motivated and determined hence my many restarts with my chars when i **** up (it's usually easier to startover.) but yeah F2P are funded through their cash shop so u'll have the same experience as u did with PW, while P2P are ruined by all the gold/ingame-currency farmers so it's more of which would u rather ruined ur game experience, cash-shoppers or ingame-currency farmers?
    If you're going by the mentality that your game is ruined, why play at all? When I first started this game the style of play was different than before but things always change. "Better" or "worse" is always a subjective thing, but people seem to think that PWI is some religion they must keep like the way it was when you started playing. That's not in the hands of PWI. They need to make money, they do what they need to do that. Players control the direction this game goes. Higher APS had been around for so long and just about no one bothered (most of it being easily available) yet there were complaints about the cash shop from day one. I remember one of the biggest QQ days of this forum was the day they put the Silver Mane and Violet Lightning in the boutique. That gave absolutely no competitive edge to anyone yet there were plenty of malcontents there to whine about any change PWI made to try and make money like any company does. People need to start looking internally for their problems with the game and not so vehemently at PWI. PWI has issues that are blatant even from a game industry standard like how badly they've been to fix glaringly obvious glitches and bugs throughout. However, people instead choose to whine about cash shoppers and APS and **** like that which are something done by players finding a way to maximize their own damage cookie-cutter style which has, for years, been prevalent in the MMORPG industry. Again, if the game is ruined, find one that isn't ruining your fun? I came to a realization when I left for 3 months, and that was, I still enjoyed this game, but I was the reason I wasn't enjoying it. The day I stop enjoying the game, especially due to PWI, I quit -- game and forums, preferably for another game I like more.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Denial sux, ijs

And you do realize 10k was just a number I threw out there, the point is most of the people in essence have spent a significant amount of money on this game.

As compared to... Spectral or something?

There are far fewer cash shop hoars in Essence as people would like to make-believe. I think even Kami out-did Essence in Rank 9. Who woulda thought that, huh? So much of your exclusive theory you have going there.

And apparently there are quite a few people that weren't in Essence that have hyper-oracled to 100.

b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Pyro_demon - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If you're going by the mentality that your game is ruined, why play at all? When I first started this game the style of play was different than before but things always change. "Better" or "worse" is always a subjective thing, but people seem to think that PWI is some religion they must keep like the way it was when you started playing. That's not in the hands of PWI. They need to make money, they do what they need to do that. Players control the direction this game goes. Higher APS had been around for so long and just about no one bothered (most of it being easily available) yet there were complaints about the cash shop from day one. I remember one of the biggest QQ days of this forum was the day they put the Silver Mane and Violet Lightning in the boutique. That gave absolutely no competitive edge to anyone yet there were plenty of malcontents there to whine about any change PWI made to try and make money like any company does. People need to start looking internally for their problems with the game and not so vehemently at PWI. PWI has issues that are blatant even from a game industry standard like how badly they've been to fix glaringly obvious glitches and bugs throughout. However, people instead choose to whine about cash shoppers and APS and **** like that which are something done by players finding a way to maximize their own damage cookie-cutter style which has, for years, been prevalent in the MMORPG industry. Again, if the game is ruined, find one that isn't ruining your fun? I came to a realization when I left for 3 months, and that was, I still enjoyed this game, but I was the reason I wasn't enjoying it. The day I stop enjoying the game, especially due to PWI, I quit -- game and forums, preferably for another game I like more.

i'm not going by that mentality at all otherwise there's no point playin. i'm just sayin that no matter what there's always gonna be sumthin or sumone out there that's gonna be crimpin ur style. the game, any game, isn't perfect (mostly due to the ppl who play it) so stop whinin and either stop playin or keep playin but don't whine.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    oh my, the cashoper discussion again. if u are so mad if someone can buy some stuff with their money in a game and pew pew ur avatar there I really dont want to know how much u QQ about RL inequalities.
  • Pyro_demon - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Options
    oh my, the cashoper discussion again. if u are so mad if someone can buy some stuff with their money in a game and pew pew ur avatar there I really dont want to know how much u QQ about RL inequalities.

my point exactly.b:victory
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    pwi ain't dieing dude. so some things have been messed up. the economy sucks, well stop buying gold asmuch, i mean, come on, you really need gold ta become a good player? oh darn, they added the tideborn and everyone thinks their overpowered. will ya stop sobbin already. don't get sad or frustrated, get angry!!! find new stratigies to kick the *** outta the tideborn. use the genie's skills to crack some heads. they add unfair 5.0 aps, yeah, it sucks, it's broken, but won't it feel good to find a way to kill those 5 aps lovin ****? they earthguard come out and everybody whines about them taking other class's jobs, ****! you hate them so bad then start some wars! make specialized factions just for people who have your point of view and bust some skulls open!!! the game sin't dead, and aslong as pwi keeps making expansions, it'll be alive still. i mean, come on yall, pwi is doin what WoW does, they're changin stuff up and addin new classes, it keeps people interested, and it's working.

so don't quit the game, don't whine, don't gripe, don't moan, just accept it as change, i was here way back before they had genies in the first version of PWI, and if you'll notice, i'm still here, and our player base is rising, so much that they had to add new servers, and that says what they're doing is working. so how about yall just get out there and bust some dam heads together ta show yer class is still worth something, and that you'll always have a stratigy to overcome people who buy their way to the top, and that you're a better player than those who took the easy route? sound like a plan? ofcorse, you could always leave, but then, i guess, you've lost the game.... but whatever, there'll be a new generation of players that fill yer spots if ya leave, i guess they're just better at the agem then you.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Pyro_demon - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Options
    pwi ain't dieing dude. so some things have been messed up. the economy sucks, well stop buying gold asmuch, i mean, come on, you really need gold ta become a good player? oh darn, they added the tideborn and everyone thinks their overpowered. will ya stop sobbin already. don't get sad or frustrated, get angry!!! find new stratigies to kick the *** outta the tideborn. use the genie's skills to crack some heads. they add unfair 5.0 aps, yeah, it sucks, it's broken, but won't it feel good to find a way to kill those 5 aps lovin ****? they earthguard come out and everybody whines about them taking other class's jobs, ****! you hate them so bad then start some wars! make specialized factions just for people who have your point of view and bust some skulls open!!! the game sin't dead, and aslong as pwi keeps making expansions, it'll be alive still. i mean, come on yall, pwi is doin what WoW does, they're changin stuff up and addin new classes, it keeps people interested, and it's working.

so don't quit the game, don't whine, don't gripe, don't moan, just accept it as change, i was here way back before they had genies in the first version of PWI, and if you'll notice, i'm still here, and our player base is rising, so much that they had to add new servers, and that says what they're doing is working. so how about yall just get out there and bust some dam heads together ta show yer class is still worth something, and that you'll always have a stratigy to overcome people who buy their way to the top, and that you're a better player than those who took the easy route? sound like a plan? ofcorse, you could always leave, but then, i guess, you've lost the game.... but whatever, there'll be a new generation of players that fill yer spots if ya leave, i guess they're just better at the agem then you.....
    yeah! right on! more ppl supportin my point of view! b:victory