Equinox Vs. Kindrid

Options

Comments

• Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Guess I should have known better than to answer a PWI post and expect a mature "unhostile" response. My last post on this subject and you're welcome for the answer. Best of luck to you Ds. Take care!

Yup thanks for the answer, Equinox will not own more than half the map, but small factions are not immune to your faction from being bid upon. Enjoy the answer everyone on Dreamweaver!! ^_^ b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver
    ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yup thanks for the answer, Equinox will not own more than half the map, but small factions are not immune to your faction from being bid upon. Enjoy the answer everyone on Dreamweaver!! ^_^ b:shutup

The amount of word twisting in this thread mainly by you Ds is unbelievable.

We can NOT help other factions gain land, this is against the rules as stated by PWI.

If other factions want to compete in TW then they should expect to work as hard as Regenesis, EQ, Tempest and Dyna. Each competing TW faction should be aiming to get a full 80 people in TW, if they can not achieve this then they need to be recruiting and filling up there faction looking for people thats interested/serious about wanting to TW and to be a part of the TW dynamics.

I personally, would love to see 7-8+ equal strength factions on the map all fighting for land but factions can not seriously expect to take part in TW when they send only 18 or so people into a TW fight.

Just because EQs current goal (as Utopia stated) is not to own more then 50% of the map doesnt mean we will own exactly 50%. We may never get the chance to own half of it and maybe we will only ever get to own 20-30% of it and nothing more, who knows?
    That is our contribution as a faction on dreamweaver that we are allowed to do without breaking any of PWIs rules. Even if it ends up with 2 colours on the map, unfortunatly that is still classed as a multicoloured map since the map would contain more then 1 colour. Although we would like to see at least 5+ colours stay on the map.

No small faction is immune when it comes to TW against ANY faction.

Regenesis attacked Pinoy, instead of a more stronger faction such as EpicPhail or Warlock.
    Tempest this week ATTEMPTED to attack MafiaRus, instead of say Dynasty or Prodigy.
    EQ attacked Kindred instead of Regenesis.

So what you are trying to say, every other "bigger" faction has also committed this same "crime".

So im not quite sure what the point is you, personally (since you seem to be taking this personally) are trying to make? If you were that bothered about smaller factions, you would go join one and help them rise to power.

It wouldnt suprise me if you twisted everything I said here to make it seem like something it isnt, so for that reason I will no longer be responding to this thread either, if theres something specific you would like to know you can pm me in-game.

b:bye
  • flooow
    flooow Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

You always seem to bring up equinox quite a lot...dont you have anything better to do? b:shutup
  • lylfo5
    lylfo5 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Its funny that its so obvious that they are avoiding the topic when they say they are not going to post here again. If that is all that you are saying, the 50% land thingy, do not expect people to help you next time when you struggle in TW and come to the forums to ask everyone to fight against the "common enemy".

I can understand if you are grabbing lands for the apothecary advantage etc, etc. But it is not really that nice to keep attacking smaller factions just for your own selfishness. And I can safely label EQ as a hypocrites because no matter what EQ people say about how fun is a 3 hour TW, their actions do not match what is said. So do you TW for the fun of it, or do you really enjoy that 5-ish min walk in the park every week? Do you like to farm for nirvana, rank gears, etc, etc just so you can steamroll lowbies better?

Oh and I am not telling you what to do, just man up to what you said, or just tell us that you are not doing that anymore.

And Andres, the person with amazingly fast response time is conspicuously missing too lol.

• Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lylfo said it harshly, Ds said it sarcastically, in the end both are right.

Are these statements and sentiments hostile against EQ? Absolutely they are. Are they word twisting? I wouldn't count them as word twisting as much as just interpreting what this "only 50%" proposition actually means in the map.

I'm sorry EQ, it's harsh and hostile, but it's also the truth. You are talking the talk, but not walking the walk and you expect people to be nice about that? I would have SO MUCH more respect for EQ, if it stopped contradicting its own words by its actions.

Here, let me twist it by the wire for you:
    -We will not own more than 50%
    Means that you have a full intention of taking roughly half of the map regardless of any small faction.

-We want to see a multicoloured map (Preferrably of allies to EQ)
    Means that the other half, if possible would be held by EQ baby factions (How is this different from EQ holding 100% of the map?)
    This desire already by default also contradicts the first claim of wanting to hold majority of the land.
    Evident by the 5 minute steamrolls.

If you really can't see the contradiction, then I'm sorry, I can't help you. I don't mind either of those goals on their own, but when EQ has claimed to have both it kinda.... annoys me. Calamity / Regenesis on the other hand does the same thing, but they have never claimed to care about small factions, or wanting to preserve a multicolour map and that's honesty that I can respect, even if it does mean that my faction has lower chance to stay in the map overall.
  • Olee - Raging Tide
    Olee - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You want to take lands ? work hard for almost 2 years like cala/regenesis, EQ , Dynasty and company did. end of thread
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ^This.
    +1000
    forgot what I was gonna say.
    Guess I should have known better than to answer a PWI post and expect a mature "unhostile" response. My last post on this subject and you're welcome for the answer. Best of luck to you Ds. Take care!
    lolumadbro?

We can NOT help other factions gain land, this is against the rules as stated by PWI.

If other factions want to compete in TW then they should expect to work as hard as Regenesis, EQ, Tempest and Dyna. Each competing TW faction should be aiming to get a full 80 people in TW, if they can not achieve this then they need to be recruiting and filling up there faction looking for people thats interested/serious about wanting to TW and to be a part of the TW dynamics.

I personally, would love to see 7-8+ equal strength factions on the map all fighting for land but factions can not seriously expect to take part in TW when they send only 18 or so people into a TW fight.

Just because EQs current goal (as Utopia stated) is not to own more then 50% of the map doesnt mean we will own exactly 50%. We may never get the chance to own half of it and maybe we will only ever get to own 20-30% of it and nothing more, who knows?
    That is our contribution as a faction on dreamweaver that we are allowed to do without breaking any of PWIs rules. Even if it ends up with 2 colours on the map, unfortunatly that is still classed as a multicoloured map since the map would contain more then 1 colour. Although we would like to see at least 5+ colours stay on the map.

Regenesis attacked Pinoy, instead of a more stronger faction such as EpicPhail or Warlock.
    Tempest this week ATTEMPTED to attack MafiaRus, instead of say Dynasty or Prodigy.

So what you are trying to say, every other "bigger" faction has also committed this same "crime".

So im not quite sure what the point is you, personally (since you seem to be taking this personally) are trying to make? If you were that bothered about smaller factions, you would go join one and help them rise to power.

It wouldnt suprise me if you twisted everything I said here to make it seem like something it isnt, so for that reason I will no longer be responding to this thread either, if theres something specific you would like to know you can pm me in-game.

its funny how you say this now, but back when Cala had majority of the map, you made them seem like the big bad wolf.

btw, Shadowfire and I brought the 50% thing up to Illyana and Ajay. We are still waiting on that response. b:bye
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • lylfo5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You want to take lands ? work hard for almost 2 years like cala/regenesis, EQ , Dynasty and company did. end of thread

You mean work hard for like 2 years and one day you et kicked out for no reason? Yea I'm sure everyone would like that. b:chuckle
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lylfo5 wrote: »
    You mean work hard for like 2 years and one day you get[?] kicked out for no reason? Yea I'm sure everyone would like that. b:chuckle

cool story bro...
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • DoriYan - Dreamweaver
    DoriYan - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I think I just read 6 or 7 pages of people who dislike EQ scramble around to try and find reasons to make everyone else share their personal hatred with a group of 200 people that they don't even know..

Kinda made me laugh a little
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I think I just read 6 or 7 pages of people who dislike EQ scramble around to try and find reasons to make everyone else share their personal hatred with a group of 200 people that they don't even know..

Everyone does it to everyone else that wears a different uniform. It's nothing new. EQ did that to Cala as well. I got plenty of it myself when I was in Dynasty.

It's just human nature. Accept it and move on.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Everyone does it to everyone else that wears a different uniform. It's nothing new. EQ did that to Cala as well. I got plenty of it myself when I was in Dynasty.

Quoted for truth. And because Decus ninjaed the general idea of what i wanted to post. D:

also, hai decus b:bye
  • Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver
    Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ugh im srry for queistion: but if regen again gonna full map, we dont respect the server? o.o may i ask wuts the point? >.> and wuts the point if ya got half map? its in my eyes same like with cala-full map thing. u got it. u will lose enjoy it. (ima not saying do more or stop before. but is just lil bit stupid)

if ya playing a game, there we have winners and losers. sadly, cant every1 win in game-rules. but ur winner already if u easy take it, wut u getting. is just a game. enjoy it b:kiss
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    HI MAZSI!!!b:bye

b:avoid
    edited December 2010
    Options
    HI MAZSI!!!b:bye

b:avoid

DEEEEDEEEEEEE o hai b:bye
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Quoted for truth. And because Decus ninjaed the general idea of what i wanted to post. D:

also, hai decus b:bye

Hai Shadow b:bye
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Shadow ninjad me for this, but quoting the quoted quote of truthness.

The double standard is glaring my eyes blind.
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ugh im srry for queistion: but if regen again gonna full map, we dont respect the server? o.o may i ask wuts the point? >.> and wuts the point if ya got half map? its in my eyes same like with cala-full map thing. u got it. u will lose enjoy it. (ima not saying do more or stop before. but is just lil bit stupid)

if ya playing a game, there we have winners and losers. sadly, cant every1 win in game-rules. but ur winner already if u easy take it, wut u getting. is just a game. enjoy it b:kiss

Before I make this comment, nobody quote it unless they quote the entire thing, even this sentence, thanks.

Hmm...If Regenesis does decide to take the enitre map again then they can still respect the server. I have no problem with Regenesis taking the entire map or attacking lower factions because, their faction didn't tell Dreamweaver to attack the last super power. They didn't ask factions to help them create a colorful map. Equinox was preaching for a colorful map but now their actions of ( bidding on multiple lower factions with the chance of bidding on a stonger or comparable factions) contradict their ideals and that's why I will post about them not respecting Dreamweaver.

True Statement, you can't help other factions gain land, so what happens when you take it from them. You do realize it isn't against the rules to "not" bid on lower faction with land beside you though? Since it's against the rules to give them land though, and after you take their land then what happens? They aren't able to poke back up on the map. I'm not asking you to help factions take land, I'm asking you to stop taking their land, but I won't anymore because as you posted they aren't immune to attacks. Thanks for the honesty.

"So what you are trying to say, every other "bigger" faction has also committed this same "crime"."

Well...the factions didn't commit a crime because they didn't preach about a colorful map nor did they even ask whole Dreamweaver to try to take out the former Calamity. None of the Equinox officers who have posted anyways tried to answer my questions, instead you all have said that I've twisted your words. I asked very simply in my 1st post "Any special reasons why Equinox bid against Kindrid?". Because I knew that would be the most lame TW on this server since the map was starting to change colors. I also asked about your faction goals if you choose to take land from small factions or not, but you just reply "We will not own more than 50% of the map" which truely lead me to believe that you will still attack small factions, but not take more than 50% of the end-map which will ironically be few colored, even though multi-colored. Now I do see though, the multi-colored map that Equinox wished for was probably just their color and Calamity, but they kept losing and kept losing TWs where it just became one color, red. Maybe their actions of asking entire Dreamweaver to attack Calamity was for a selfious cause because now as everyone who can see the bids, Equinox has been bidding on the small factions, factions that have helped them or tried to help them fight the former Calamity.

flooow wrote: »
    You always seem to bring up equinox quite a lot...dont you have anything better to do? b:shutup

I don't always bring EQ up, but it seems you have found something better than Equinox. I see you're now a member of Regenesis, good work. http://core.perfectworld.com//u/flooow
    Its funny that its so obvious that they are avoiding the topic when they say they are not going to post here again. If that is all that you are saying, the 50% land thingy, do not expect people to help you next time when you struggle in TW and come to the forums to ask everyone to fight against the "common enemy".

I can understand if you are grabbing lands for the apothecary advantage etc, etc. But it is not really that nice to keep attacking smaller factions just for your own selfishness. And I can safely label EQ as a hypocrites because no matter what EQ people say about how fun is a 3 hour TW, their actions do not match what is said. So do you TW for the fun of it, or do you really enjoy that 5-ish min walk in the park every week? Do you like to farm for nirvana, rank gears, etc, etc just so you can steamroll lowbies better?

Oh and I am not telling you what to do, just man up to what you said, or just tell us that you are not doing that anymore.

And Andres, the person with amazingly fast response time is conspicuously missing too lol.

They have been detering the question, but that'll just let me respond more to their actions, rather than their words. When I do decide to respond to their actions, since actions are louder to words cause i'm apparantly deaf of their words and somehow twist them without my knowing it will help clarify things up.

Why do you say that these people, which I'm a part of because I'm on most of the pages O_o dislike EQ? I haven't posted that I dislike EQ, I have just posted their actions and my response to their actions. Also, don't quote this and take out the word 'haven't' or I will ask someone to edit your post or to delete it entirely. Ohhh I just realized you said a group of 200 people that they don't know...never mind cause I'm not in your group of people that dislike EQ then because I do infact know many of EQ members. Who I don't know though, is their leaders. And like a good friend of my says, "No I won't KOS their members, their members have good intentions, it's just weak leadership."

This quoted part below is as a joke, since the poster will not be coming back so take it lightly:

It wouldnt suprise me if I twisted everything I said here to make it seem like something it isnt, so for that reason I will no longer be responding to this thread either, if theres something specific you would like to know you can pm me in-game.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • lylfo5
    edited December 2010
    Options

Do you like TW now or TW back when Cala has the full map?
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lucky people we are almost all 1 color i hear b:cry
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ok not gonna quote that big thing u posted on page 8 Dsholder.

you said:
    "the multi-colored map that Equinox wished for was probably just their color and Calamity"

That could kinda be true. cos in the past Cala and EQ had land pact with EQ to own 50% of map each and not attack eachother. However one of us broke it, and im not sure who did anymore, cant remember, think it was Cala tho.
    was long back while Seraphim still was lead.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Do you like TW now or TW back when Cala has the full map?

hell yeah =) i do always like TWs, there alot great and good player on both side, many friends, and i like to see who is the "better" ;D
    im not sad if we lose, its a practice, its make us better and better. ofc i like when we win, but not makeing it to rollface style =)
    for me, dosent matter what is faction name, or map color. i like to spend my time with my friends, and with my ingame family

if this time tempest, or eq gonna hold full map, or how they plan, just half, then gl, im not againist this. we do most coz fun. just keep in mind: if u big, strong faction, u always in reflector light, ppls always "jealous", there always some reason to hate a dominant faction.
  • lylfo5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hell yeah =) i do always like TWs, there alot great and good player on both side, many friends, and i like to see who is the "better" ;D
    im not sad if we lose, its a practice, its make us better and better. ofc i like when we win, but not makeing it to rollface style =)
    for me, dosent matter what is faction name, or map color. i like to spend my time with my friends, and with my ingame family

if this time tempest, or eq gonna hold full map, or how they plan, just half, then gl, im not againist this. we do most coz fun. just keep in mind: if u big, strong faction, u always in reflector light, ppls always "jealous", there always some reason to hate a dominant faction.

So do you like it more now, or back then? Or equally? You enjoy every last bit of the 5 min rolling catas into a base as long as you are doing it with your family? Are you saying that?
    I'm just trying to prove a point that TW is more enjoyable when there are more, and equal factions out there. Whats the point of TW(other than earning mirages) then if you can steam roll anyone?
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    Balthier - Dreamweaver Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So do you like it more now, or back then? Or equally? You enjoy every last bit of the 5 min rolling catas into a base as long as you are doing it with your family? Are you saying that?
    I'm just trying to prove a point that TW is more enjoyable when there are more, and equal factions out there. Whats the point of TW(other than earning mirages) then if you can steam roll anyone?

Lol, you're not thinking about this in a logical sense.

Is it better now or then? There is no difference between now and then for those in Cala/Regen. The TW's where we used 5 minutes "rolling catas into base" will still be 5 minutes of "rolling catas into base".

The TW's where we had 1hour + wars, will still be against the same factions now, and will still be the same challenge.

So you see, we have always had fun in TW since there's always been factions out there proving a challenge, and it still is. This is what mazsi was trying to get across: NOTHING has changed for us ^^

Things are different for others though, since factions now can bid on someone other than the top 3 factions, atleast for a short time.
  • RielHawk - Dreamweaver
    RielHawk - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hm, intereseting reasoning so far.
    i personally don't care for any factions intentions as long as it does not involve the freedom of other factions. assuming ganking where there is none and trying to sound all friendly when you are obviously trying to threaten smaller factions is a sign of weakness.

the 50% argument is funny. btw. whoever posted the eddie murphy link: b:thanks thanks man, true.

ofc factions will try to take over the map, that's like, matter of fact. but don't make it look like you "let other factions tw", all factions that want to tw should tw, just for the ****ing sake of it, we don't need bigger factions' approval to do that b:cute

b:shutup omo omo, i know who's gonna attack [our faction] this week b:chuckle
  • lylfo5
    edited December 2010
    Options

The TW's where we had 1hour + wars, will still be against the same factions now, and will still be the same challenge.

This is where you are wrong though, the condition for victory and defeats are different that last weekend has shown that it is different even for Cala/Regen. Maybe you find it as fun as before, but theres certainly differences.
  • TEMPL/R - Dreamweaver38
    TEMPL/R - Dreamweaver38 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    one battle doesn't determine anything

any eq/cala/reg or somebody who actually knows the tw scene knows that

EQ many times defended Cala to then be 5-10 time destroyed the next week by the same cala. Sometimes its luck sometimes its mistakes , mostly has to do with stragety, and attendance
    edited December 2010
    Options

Okay. for me: im from EU, and its 2 am in my timezone when tw starting. so sure not the time wut i enjoy ;D

mirages: yes in cala i did took tw pay, when it was money. gone to charm and gears. like alot member of cala. from thta momnet we got mirages, i did take just 1 (!) time, im getting enough from BH rewards ;D also its help to my faction tw things: need cata scrolls, towers, ect ect. i do help on this way. so for me not about money, im trying get it on other way always =) (but u dun must to be in regen for moeny making also o.o, im sure there alot other ppls do it same)

so wut left: i nejoy the company, meet with friends on both side. we do ahve alot funy comment on common chat ("mazsi rez me", or just saying hi ;D). I do spend my time with my ingame family. we lose, we win, dosent matter. we did it togheter.

templar is damn right: sometimes its on luck we or other side win: just on few mins i so saw alot times: eq got our crystal just with half min earlier like us the other side. srsly. and its visa versa. Eq kinda great partner in tw =) This is why we gone closer to there.

wuts better. dont see "different". Im with my family in last strong 1 yeahr. i wuvs them, they wuvs me ( o.o i hope) just our name changed. and also we got some spice now in tw =D

idk if u got me, but u can ask me more if ya want xD

kthxbai, here 11 pm, ima kinda sleepy <3 nite b:bye

*edit: ugh many typo. srry lazy *** to correct it
  • lylfo5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Okay. for me: im from EU, and its 2 am in my timezone when tw starting. so sure not the time wut i enjoy ;D

mirages: yes in cala i did took tw pay, when it was money. gone to charm and gears. like alot member of cala. from thta momnet we got mirages, i did take just 1 (!) time, im getting enough from BH rewards ;D also its help to my faction tw things: need cata scrolls, towers, ect ect. i do help on this way. so for me not about money, im trying get it on other way always =) (but u dun must to be in regen for moeny making also o.o, im sure there alot other ppls do it same)

so wut left: i nejoy the company, meet with friends on both side. we do ahve alot funy comment on common chat ("mazsi rez me", or just saying hi ;D). I do spend my time with my ingame family. we lose, we win, dosent matter. we did it togheter.

templar is damn right: sometimes its on luck we or other side win: just on few mins i so saw alot times: eq got our crystal just with half min earlier like us the other side. srsly. and its visa versa. Eq kinda great partner in tw =) This is why we gone closer to there.

wuts better. dont see "different". Im with my family in last strong 1 yeahr. i wuvs them, they wuvs me ( o.o i hope) just our name changed. and also we got some spice now in tw =D

idk if u got me, but u can ask me more if ya want xD

kthxbai, here 11 pm, ima kinda sleepy <3 nite b:bye

*edit: ugh many typo. srry lazy *** to correct it

The way you describe Cala/Regen, it almost seems like they are/were a perfect family. Its kinda sad tho, how Cala was destroyed. But that is beside the point.

If you think spending time with your faction is all that matters, I'm fine with that. In fact, I think this is one of the few reasons left to play the game. What I was trying to say that was it was different for you, and other Cala members and think about it, the more people participating in TW, the more people who can do what you like to do to. As much as I like the map to stay like this forever, I know that it is impossible and it would be a matter of time before it changes into a 2/3 big faction fight.

Yea sure, TEMPL/R, one battle doesn't change anything. But you see, you having to fight for all these lands again is definitely a difference. And the R8 sale, if what Heartstone said is right, the attackers would be more disadvantageous now. So, maybe one can cash shop so much that they don't feel anything that has changed, but I certainly believe that things are different.
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    any given faction at any given time with calamity's player's dedication and commitment would have conquered the map even if at that time faction said they believe in colorful map as far as i am concerned thats the goal of the game and anyone can attack anyone they want as for the orginal question u should ask an officer not make a post xD

b:kiss alias me wants hugs tooo

and hai teppii hows life as a mailbox b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now