[Raging Tide] Looking for faction

Tialli - Raging Tide
Tialli - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Guild Banter
Hi, I'm looking for a faction for my still-weakling assassin Tialli. After moving to the Archosaur quests I've felt the difficulty jump up more than I'd like, which is why my leveling is slow right now. So I'm mostly looking for friendly people who would help me with experience and those grinding killing quests at least sometimes, naturally I would offer help in return to the best of my chara's ability :)

My timezone is GMT+2 and I would prefer a faction with at least some European players, if there isn't a wholly European (English-speaking) faction available.
Post edited by Tialli - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Mortisford - Raging Tide
    Mortisford - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Try Wikedness we are english speakers trying to do things as a team to help others along. Contact me if interested and I will invite.

Mortisfordb:laugh
  • Jhakea - Raging Tide
    Jhakea - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I also would like to find a faction with people who are not so young and are somewhat serious about the game. every guild that i get into seems to be full of people who are just chatting. I'm a noob to this game for the most part and don't know all the ins and outs yet. i just have fun playing and would like to find a faction that has people of the same mind. Wow it sounds as though i just advertised for a date lol.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I also noticed that Jhakea. So my archer left a faction that only was able to chat non-relevant and 'adult' words.....Yesterday my archer joined a brand new faction for only 1 hour. Reason? Non-active chatting members. My archer is only searching for a faction (or squad) for spirital cultivation/

I also got some other chars from which only 1 is in a faction: destiny.This faction seems to be helpfull and isn't chatting all the time. Because it's a 'fun'-faction (not able to do TW right now but in the future) not every player is very active.
  • SingleMalt - Raging Tide
    SingleMalt - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    already wrote a message but here's a new one:

Still looking for a faction that can help you with cultivation, bh, etcetera?
    Want a faction that actually plays instead of chatting all the time?

JOIN DESTINY

If you see me (barb SingleMalt) online pm me or send me a private message!

All 'Destiny' ask is helpful players lvl29+ who actually want to play in PWI;
    you don't have to be active all the time but if possible as many times as you can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]