A better answer?

2»

Comments

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    clueless monkey ? played since closed beta..lvl100 veno 97 archer 85 cleric 61 archer and deleted 86 archer =)

well you appear to be clueless, as you told me about your imaginary characters that I've seen nothing of, apart from a 2x psy, regardless, your still clueless, reason? you posted a quote from frankie aimed at me, that had absolutely nothing to do with what i said, now you posted your levels which i couldn't give a rats *** about, and still haven't explained the reasoning about it, also if there the only chars you've levelled up, i lol at you trying to impress me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    P.S double post unless someone ninjas me. But if it took you 2, almost 3 years now (We're almost in 2011 :D) to figure out what char you like to play most. That just proves my point even more. You have not the slightest clue what the hell is going on and how this has affected the majority of the players.

im a slow lvler and i took my time lvling each so yea it takes a long time
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    just having a 100 doesnt mean you know more or are better than anyone else

no it doesnt but i lvl'd old style and ive played PWI since CB...and i rly dunno abt current stuffs in pw and i dun rly care
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    im a slow lvler and i took my time lvling each so yea it takes a long time

your a slow leveller, but one hell of a fast forum replier, may be you should spend less time on the forums, and more time in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    just having a 100 doesnt mean you know more or are better than anyone else

in rl, this is true.

in-game, this claim is very weak.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    no it doesnt but i lvl'd old style and ive played PWI since CB...and i rly dunno abt current stuffs in pw and i dun rly care

which proves my point on just how clueless you are.
    i also leveled on the old style, back on the first week of pw-my, i also played on pw-ms, and also here as soon as heavens tear opened up on the first day, which of course, proves nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    your a slow leveller, but one hell of a fast forum replier, may be you should spend less time on the forums, and more time in game.

im taking a short break ^.^ (giving the faction that rules our server time to die)
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    well you appear to be clueless, as you told me about your imaginary characters that I've seen nothing of, apart from a 2x psy, regardless, your still clueless, reason? you posted a quote from frankie aimed at me, that had absolutely nothing to do with what i said, now you posted your levels which i couldn't give a rats *** about, and still haven't explained the reasoning about it, also if there the only chars you've levelled up, i lol at you trying to impress me.

well hello
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yeah, ok. Go level to 100, come back in 4 years when you get there and then we'll talk.

And yeah, the DB real life action movie sucked more balls than Pamela Anderson during her midlife crisis.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • ___ - Harshlands
    ___ - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010

hello too
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    in rl, this is true.

in-game, this claim is very weak.

alot of high lvls oracle so yea i think that it has a very big impact in game
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Two words, Core Connect. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    im taking a short break ^.^ (giving the faction that rules our server time to die)

which would accomplish what?
    well hello

and hello back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Two words, Core Connect. b:chuckle

Two words, alt accounts b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010

give them time to die of boredum
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Klanh - Heavens Tear
    Klanh - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010

and for teh record hello again
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010

two words, Anger management b:chuckle
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    give them time to die of boredum
    two words, Anger management b:chuckle

lol, that all you got left in your weaponry?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I notice one thing for sure
    In all this commotion and the supposed death of PWI
    Not a mage among us shall step in to help ^_-
    haha cus we all are still on strike
    IM still sore over the whole fish fiasco :P
    any word on if the new earth gaurd are gonna take more work from me

O.O oh sorry thread jacking again
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Need a hug?

/hugs b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010

lol, that all you got left in your weaponry?

They are all old school players and very weak because they have to fight in large numbers.

All i was saying was calm the hell down its just a game <.<

fighting with me will get you no where
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    They are all old school players and very weak because they have to fight in large numbers.

All i was saying was calm the hell down its just a game <.<

fighting with me will get you no where

i aint fighting, to begin with, its the internetz and of course, internet fights never get anywhere, dunno where the mad/angry/what ever you want to call it came from :/.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Klanh - Heavens Tear
    Klanh - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010

and hello back.

so i posted with my all accounts to say hello to u durrr =)
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    so i posted with my all accounts to say hello to u durrr =)

your still here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    your still here?

yes for teh record im still here ^^
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I am also the still here as you say
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i aint fighting, to begin with, its the internetz and of course, internet fights never get anywhere, dunno where the mad/angry/what ever you want to call it came from :/.

Don't mind her trolls tend to imagine things b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.