A better answer?

Lutirica - Harshlands
Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
Why say the game is dead all that does is make you look bad? Why fight with other players and others who are not to blame for the problems? Why not take care of this the right way? As the past has shown saying the game is dead is like running around in circles it doesnt get you anywhere.
Fail troll of harshlands
Post edited by Lutirica - Harshlands on

Comments

• Lady_Sam - Lost City
    Lady_Sam - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I don't think pointing that out will get you anywhere either.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    I don't think pointing that out will get you anywhere either.

i didnt say talking to them would help i just am saying there are better ways to deal with it
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Why make another thread?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Why make another thread?

trying to get at a more equal base so we can all calm down
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    you wont ever get an equal base, reasons:

1) you keep trolling
    2) you havnt a clue what your posting about (check your level)
    3) your constantly trying to prove some point on how the rank thing was a good idea in the CS, when the majority know it isn't, even IF they did buy it.

the more posts you keep commenting about, whilst making the second, annoying thread, no one will ever take you seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010

1) you keep trolling
    3) your constantly trying to prove some point on how the rank thing was a good idea in the CS, when the majority know it isn't, even IF they did buy it.

the more posts you keep commenting about, whilst making the second, annoying thread, no one will ever take you seriously.

1. I have to keep fighting people who think that raging is the best answer
    2. You dont know a thing about me. How long i have been playing, how many characters i have, etc.
    3. I am all for it being equal between everyone in pwi, but that doesnt change that I could be wrong.

This is not about me is it? This is about stopping players from fighting with eachother.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2010

1) you keep trolling

as if u didnt read stickies ms/mr high lvl
    H We are bringing in tons of new content which includes new end-game features that involve more guild and TW related mechanisms, along with a ton of other stuff.

In the past few weeks we've been spending a lot of time pooling and putting together lots of new information about this huge expansion, and we'll be releasing it to you in a very fun way next week.
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    As i am a good person in these sorts of crisis let me boil it down
    Either you will stop playing , or you will continue playing .
    In the end those are you choices. Each of us will make that choice sooner or later.
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
    edited December 2010
    1. I have to keep fighting people who think that raging is the best answer
    2. You dont know a thing about me. How long i have been playing, how many characters i have, etc.
    3. I am all for it being equal between everyone in pwi, but that doesnt change that I could be wrong.

This is not about me is it? This is about stopping players from fighting with eachother.

Why make it your business, you keep saying you enjoy the game, game isnt dead and stuff.....why not just leave the forums alone?

Things usual revert back to normal, unless PWi makes another stupid sale today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Making another thread to get an "equal base" <.<.... can somebody close this thread b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    As i am a good person in these sorts of crisis let me boil it down
    Either you will stop playing , or you will continue playing .
    In the end those are you choices. Each of us will make that choice sooner or later.

well yes that is what it will come down to
    Why make it your business, you keep saying you enjoy the game, game isnt dead and stuff.....why not just leave it alone?

Things usual revert back to normal, unless PWi makes another stupid sale today.

Because if a new player were to visit the forum before playing then that player might not play pwi. Yes things will be back to normal in no time, but i dont think they will do this sale to often.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Making another thread to get an "equal base" <.<.... can somebody close this thread b:surrender

there is another 1 O.O?
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    unless PWi makes another stupid sale today.

r8 7gold, r9 200gold
    b:laugh

i agree that putting a "game is dead" phrase in repeat is pointless; however the frustration and annoyance is understandable.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    r8 7gold, r9 200gold
    b:laugh

i agree that putting a "game is dead" phrase in repeat is pointless; however the frustration and annoyance is understandable.

well yea it is understandable alot of people did work hard for that then a sale comes. But above all saying the game is dead is not the answer
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010

1) you keep trolling
    2) you havnt a clue what your posting about (check your level)3) your constantly trying to prove some point on how the rank thing was a good idea in the CS, when the majority know it isn't, even IF they did buy it.

That's the stupidest reason you could've given.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
    edited December 2010
    r8 last week, Rapture crystals this week probably. Next week, warsoul.

Joking aside, nothing surprises me anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Who the hell are you? No seriously, a level 67 trying to even comprehend what the hell PWI has been doing? You know, I don't like the whole "GAME IS DEAD" thing any more than anyone else, 'cause I got tired of seeing all those flashing sigs (Nowitsawn's sigs are still epic though).

However, you. A level 67 that hasn't even been around for a year, is trying to even try to comprehend what the hell is going on?

Let me explain why this topic will not work. For years now PWI has been making bad decisions over and over and perfectly well knowing that what they're doing is **** up the game, they couldn't care less. Orders are orders from the higher ups, they just do what they're told.
    However, when you see people like let's say, Michael_Dark, Knownase, The_Dan. Just to name a few from all different servers, that have been around for a long time just like myself, you'll understand how extremely frustrating it is to not even being shown any mercy, if you may.

This is just like 2 people having an all out fight, when the other beats one down. Good sportsmanship would allow the other person to get back on his feet. But in this case, the other person keeps beating the man down, keep making him fall back to the floor till eventually the man gets so frustrated and angered that he will loose his cool. That's what's PWI been doing with their constant bad decisions. Not even allowing a period of "calmness" to take place in between horrible sales.
    Some of the people on the forums whom I've never seen upset or "rage" about anything have done so now, because this sale in particular was NOTHING like ANY other sale they've had up till now.

They have effectively cut back the cost of true end game gear down to 90% of what it cost before. This to you, means little. You aren't even near the level to be considering Rank 8, now of course you are. Why? It's in the cash shop for 71 gold. I got rank 8 for my level 8x assassin. Why? 'cause damn. 70m is chump change if you consider this is top-tier gear.

Now, I don't support this change, and I don't support the whole "Game is dead" message. But when someone like you, who doesn't have the slightest clue how people "feel" about this when they've been around for years, try to tell them they should calm down and act like you're anywhere on their level?
    I think, as Redmenace (Sorry if I spelled your name wrong) from HT would say, you need some new batteries for your "appliances" because darling. What you are trying to do is nothing short of trying to gobble down PWE's staff's christmas tree, and it seems you don't even mind twinkeling the christmas balls attached to it either.

And now before you throw out the card "You don't know anything about me or who I am or what chars I have".

You are posting from a level 6x character, you have no higher level characters on your account, you first came to these forums on February of 2010, on that specific character.
    I will treat you exactly by the information that is clearly obvious to anyone. Until you show up to be some one's alt that's in their 100's, shown that you have obtained end-game gear PRE-SALES and BEFORE everything was "packed and ready to be sold" in the CS. You are nothing but some attention craving working lady, that's just trying to score some bonus points with some people.

If you had half a brain, you would realize that making these topics will only attract the behavior that you're trying to discourage, but apparently you're too blind to see or you're just getting off on the thought that you're actually arguing on the same terms as some of the old, old, old players of PWI.

tl;dr

This topic is now about Dragon ball Z.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Some people are blaming the company. Thats where is goes out of line pwi and pwe are 2 diffrent things.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    tl;dr

Who is Vegeta? b:bored
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    as if u didnt read stickies ms/mr high lvl

another clueless forum monkey that has no idea, what the hell has what frankie said there, got anything to do with what i said? whats that? nothing? oh i thought so, get lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Lady_Sam - Lost City
    Lady_Sam - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    That Dragonball Z movie sucked ***.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Who the hell are you? No seriously, a level 67 trying to even comprehend what the hell PWI has been doing? You know, I don't like the whole "GAME IS DEAD" thing any more than anyone else, 'cause I got tired of seeing all those flashing sigs (Nowitsawn's sigs are still epic though).

However, you. A level 67 that hasn't even been around for a year, is trying to even try to comprehend what the hell is going on?

Let me explain why this topic will not work. For years now PWI has been making bad decisions over and over and perfectly well knowing that what they're doing is **** up the game, they couldn't care less. Orders are orders from the higher ups, they just do what they're told.
    However, when you see people like let's say, Michael_Dark, Knownase, The_Dan. Just to name a few from all different servers, that have been around for a long time just like myself, you'll understand how extremely frustrating it is to not even being shown any mercy, if you may.

This is nothing like 2 people having an all out fight, when the other beats one down. Good sportsmanship would allow the other person to get back on his feet. But in this case, the other person keeps beating the man down, keep making him fall back to the floor till eventually the man gets so frustrated and angered that he will loose his cool.
    Some of the people on the forums whom I've never seen upset or "rage" about anything have done so now, because this sale in particular was NOTHING like ANY other sale they've had up till now.

They have effectively cut back the cost of true end game gear down to 90% of what it cost before. This to you, means little. You aren't even near the level to be considering Rank 8, now of course you are. Why? It's in the cash shop for 71 gold. I got rank 8 for my level 8x assassin. Why? 'cause damn. 70m is chump change if you consider this is top-tier gear.

Now, I don't support this change, and I don't support the whole "Game is dead" message. But when someone like you, who doesn't have the slightest clue how people "feel" about this when they've been around for years, try to tell them they should calm down and act like you're anywhere on their level?
    I think, as Redmenace (Sorry if I spelled your name wrong) from HT would say, you need some new batteries for your "appliances" because darling. What you are trying to do is nothing short of trying to gobble down PWE's staff's christmas tree, and it seems you don't even mind twinkeling the christmas balls attached to it either.

And now before you throw out the card "You don't know anything about me or who I am or what chars I have".

You are posting from a level 6x character, you have no higher level characters on your account, you first came to these forums on February of 2010, on that specific character.
    I will treat you exactly by the information that is clearly obvious to anyone. Until you show up to be some one's alt that's in their 100's, shown that you have obtained end-game gear PRE-SALES and BEFORE everything was "packed and ready to be sold" in the CS. You are nothing but some attention craving working lady, that's just trying to score some bonus points with some people.

If you had half a brain, you would realize that making these topics will only attract the behavior that you're trying to discourage, but apparently you're too blind to see or you're just getting off on the thought that you're actually arguing on the same terms as some of the old, old, old players of PWI.

tl;dr

i have been around since 2008....
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    i have been around since 2008....

so who is your main currently on PWI, lets see what your highest level character is, no excuses, if we cant see it within this thread, then again, your just a clueless level 6x that has literately, no idea, at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
    edited December 2010
    so who is your main currently on PWI, lets see what your highest level character is, no excuses, if we cant see it within this thread, then again, your just a clueless level 6x that has literately, no idea, at all.

Bingo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010

then what are you?

But i have been spending that time choosing the class that i like the most trying to see which 1 i would want to lvl to 100
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    That Dragonball Z movie sucked ***.

OMG i never watched that i refused to, glad to know i was saved on that
    Also did you hear about the new anime movie :) dont know if thats new but i just heard about it today...
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    another clueless forum monkey that has no idea, what the hell has what frankie said there, got anything to do with what i said? whats that? nothing? oh i thought so, get lost.

clueless monkey ? played since closed beta..lvl100 veno 97 archer 85 cleric 61 archer and deleted 86 archer =)
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    I have been here before PW closed beta. Yes. PW gave me and solely me access to their game before anyone else. But I can't show this, but you just have to believe me. Because I said so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    just having a 100 doesnt mean you know more or are better than anyone else
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    P.S double post unless someone ninjas me. But if it took you 2, almost 3 years now (We're almost in 2011 :D) to figure out what char you like to play most. That just proves my point even more. You have not the slightest clue what the hell is going on and how this has affected the majority of the players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]