Grats Suntear on Rank 9

Options

Comments

• Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    WTF Muah, I thought Wall's blue was hard to read b:faint

Wall's blue was blinding. Muah's is just plain hard to read as you said. x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well....atleast Suntear didn't complain about opening 1 box at a time....unlike some wizzy in Drakon who wanted a "open 9999 boxes at once" feature cuz paying $1.6K USD should allow that player a luxury service.

................see general discussion.

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well....atleast Suntear didn't complain about opening 1 box at a time....unlike some wizzy in Drakon who wanted a "open 9999 boxes at once" feature cuz paying $1.6K USD should allow that player a luxury service.

It's that attitude that got him booted from Tao b:bye
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It's that attitude that got him booted from Tao b:bye

oh b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

he just needed to show off that he spent 1.6k dollars on gear... poor guy, let him be happy... b:chuckle
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    unlike some wizzy in Drakon who wanted a "open 9999 boxes at once" feature cuz paying $1.6K USD should allow that player a luxury service.

Pffft If you got $1600 to put into a game then should be able to afford $10 to employ a 3rd World one legged midget orphan to open them for you .... or save the $10 and adopt one like Angelina.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvindor - Heavens Tear
    Elvindor - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Pffft If you got $1600 to put into a game then should be able to afford $10 to employ a 3rd World one legged midget orphan to open them for you .... or save the $10 and adopt one like Angelina.

Andro?
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hi suntear's alt.

Unfortunately, getting rank 9 is not an achievement in my view. All it says is either...
    A. you are rich in-game.
    B. you cashshop.
    C. both of the above.

None of which are achievements.

Not an achievement? Someone who has a real life job, works enough to be able to afford the entertainment they want......... As a single mommy with no help, who works 7 days a week to support herself and her daughter thinks that having a real life job is pretty much a great achievement.

Being able to play a game 20 hours a day may not be such a great achievement tho. If the op was spending time at work instead of in a game then uses some of their own money to help them enjoy the game....... I say good for you! Enjoy it!
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Andro?

FU Elv!

Why are ppl so mean to 3rd worlders? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoodSwingzz - Heavens Tear
    MoodSwingzz - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Not an achievement? Someone who has a real life job, works enough to be able to afford the entertainment they want......... As a single mommy with no help, who works 7 days a week to support herself and her daughter thinks that having a real life job is pretty much a great achievement.

Being able to play a game 20 hours a day may not be such a great achievement tho. If the op was spending time at work instead of in a game then uses some of their own money to help them enjoy the game....... I say good for you! Enjoy it!

Not trying to be mean, but you need to ****...You really think it takes almost 2 grands for someone to "have fun" on a f2p online game? rofl.

And your position on working and having a kid is completely off topic. Having a real job is not something you should be proud of, its something you SHOULD have.

At the end of the day, any person that spends ridiculous amounts of real money on pixels is **** in my honest opinion.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Not trying to be mean, but you need to ****...You really think it takes almost 2 grands for someone to "have fun" on a f2p online game? rofl.

And your position on working and having a kid is completely off topic. Having a real job is not something you should be proud of, its something you SHOULD have.

At the end of the day, any person that spends ridiculous amounts of real money on pixels is **** in my honest opinion.

Yes, I am off topic and you are the all powerful who should decide who spends what and where? If someone spends "their own" money on a game, you relate that to having a mental illness? Maybe you need to ****?

But, of course I am not trying to be mean. I bet if someone looked into all your spending they may also think you were ****?
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    WTF Muah, I thought Wall's blue was hard to read b:faint

Thats the point flicker~ the color is in Navy.b:chuckle Anyhow.. he's not the only one with rank 9 so meh not much of an achievment when you can't even upgrade it QQ(neither is using scripts *cough* i mean macro's to open packs). Can't wait for the next lvl of gear to come out to upgrade to.Have a nice day all =D ! *waves*
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
    edited December 2010
    Options
    My spending..lets see..

Car payment, car insurance, rent, food, gas, school bills, textbooks, and the rest go to my savings for a new car. Not to mention I have to help out my parents in this shtty economy with their bills. But that is not the point.

Sorry for having an opinion, but yes if you spend thousands on game characters which have no physical form or use besides the "fun" you are getting out of it, then I consider that borderline retardation. :)
    edited December 2010
    Options
    My spending..lets see..

Car payment, car insurance, rent, food, gas, school bills, textbooks, and the rest go to my savings for a new car. Not to mention I have to help out my parents in this shtty economy with their bills. But that is not the point.

Sorry for having an opinion, but yes if you spend thousands on game characters which have no physical form or use besides the "fun" you are getting out of it, then I consider that borderline retardation. :)

Well, I applaud you!! You don't spend a single penny on any form of entertainment. Just the bills!! Good for you, except maybe paying rent instead of buying may be a bit of a waste. Attacking me and saying my being a single mommy alone with no help is not an achievement but your helping your parents is? Maybe that's what you SHOULD be doing?

I certainly don't hold it against you for having an opinion, I do think you shouldn't have attacked mine.

Good luck to you and have fun, life is a bit to short to be judging others. People in glass houses and all b:bye
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well, I applaud you!! You don't spend a single penny on any form of entertainment. Just the bills!! Good for you, except maybe paying rent instead of buying may be a bit of a waste. Attacking me and saying my being a single mommy alone with no help is not an achievement but your helping your parents is? Maybe that's what you SHOULD be doing?

I certainly don't hold it against you for having an opinion, I do think you shouldn't have attacked mine.

Good luck to you and have fun, life is a bit to short to be judging others. People in glass houses and all b:bye

Wow. Ok there are so many wrongs here, you are completly missing the point, its like you have nothing to write so you make up your own sht and post away.

First off, I did not attack your position. I simply stated that it is off topic. I dont know why you keep bringing up your job and being a single mother...Are you trying get some sympathy out of people over the internet?

Secondly, how in the hell was I "judging"? Spending of money on an online game seems idiotic to me, that is an OPINION. Who did I judge?

I expect a smarter post than your previous ones, Bunnybites b:victory
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    My spending..lets see..

must have like an uber full time job to pay everything u said.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Shroom_Fairy - Heavens Tear
    Shroom_Fairy - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Moods so cute when she makes a point b:dirty

I has 3 jobs, do I get cookie? b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
    You know, your eyebrow drives me crazy. It's so thick, i'ts so dark, so very...connected...b:dirty
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wow. Ok there are so many wrongs here, you are completly missing the point, its like you have nothing to write so you make up your own sht and post away.

First off, I did not attack your position. I simply stated that it is off topic. I dont know why you keep bringing up your job and being a single mother...Are you trying get some sympathy out of people over the internet?

Secondly, how in the hell was I "judging"? Spending of money on an online game seems idiotic to me, that is an OPINION. Who did I judge?

I expect a smarter post than your previous ones, Bunnybites b:victory

http://core.perfectworld.com/ach/moodswingz?game=pwi&cat=economic&page=1#acid_35

Ok, I am done :) smart enough for you?
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lolz swings charges :p
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • suntear
    suntear Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Thats the point flicker~ the color is in Navy.b:chuckle Anyhow.. he's not the only one with rank 9 so meh not much of an achievment when you can't even upgrade it QQ(neither is using scripts *cough* i mean macro's to open packs). Can't wait for the next lvl of gear to come out to upgrade to.Have a nice day all =D ! *waves*

Actually Mrs I Know How it's Done *cough* (sadly you don't know how I did it), the real way I did it is much more mundane and more boring.

Now for the secret to opening packs that Mrs I Know How it's Done didn't know I used.

Step 1
    Assign Pack to a hot key, you must use F keys or this wont work

Step 2
    Jam down the key

Step 3
    Fall asleep out of sheer boredom

Step 4
    Rinse and repeat

OMG I just revealed my super secret sauce to opening packs that everyone already knows about or should have known... except for someone who thought they knew it all.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

if the amount bought in the AH and sold in the AH is equal, you have proven nothing, besides that moods knows how to use gold trading part of the auction house.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Axelire - Heavens Tear
    Axelire - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    if the amount bought in the AH and sold in the AH is equal, you have proven nothing, besides that moods knows how to use gold trading part of the auction house.

Check the dates.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    Options

Once again, you stray away from the main argument here and attempt to attack me. Which makes me laugh because:

1.) All I stated was my opinion, spending close to 2k on an online game is not logical. Your last post fails to even relate to this.

2.) I never denied cash shopping, I have done it before. PW was fun at first, but buying/selling gold seemed to be necessary to keep up with the game, which eventually lead to me not logging on anymore. That said, I am not stupid enough to not keep track of what I spent on mere pixels, and its well under $200.

3.) And last, while I don't try to hide the fact that I did cash shop, what does that page prove? Isn't it possible that I bought/sold all the cash shop items and gold with in game coins?

I regret cash shopping, and I realize it now. And thats why I am saying its f***ing ****.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Nubispotze

koranoob and fimm got a kid?
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    suntear wrote: »
    Mrs Know it all knows how to bring ppl to forums, thank you for taking the bait. b:thanks Couldn't resist for once? :ob:chuckle

~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
    edited December 2010
    Options
    oh and hi muah...

are you still mad at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LoL, buying / selling gold in AH is different than charging

You all noobs ^^
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    oh and hi muah...

are you still mad at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Maybe o.-....b:angry
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Check the dates.

ahh so. b:surrender

being all smug about never spending a dime, and putting yourself on a pedestal about it is like being a teenager that hangs out at the mall all day and doesnt spend any money there, and eats pretzels their friend that works at auntie anne's sneaks them. nobody is impressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    Options
    HT has an r9 wizzy with +11 weapon out in the open now.

I wonder how many r9ers are really out there though....hiding in the darkness of this......sale! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-