Grats Suntear on Rank 9

Options
paunster
paunster Posts: 12 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Post edited by paunster on

Comments

• MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hi suntear's alt.

Unfortunately, getting rank 9 is not an achievement in my view. All it says is either...
    A. you are rich in-game.
    B. you cashshop.
    C. both of the above.

None of which are achievements.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ummmm...permission to facepalm?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • suntear
    suntear Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hi suntear's alt.

Unfortunately, getting rank 9 is not an achievement in my view. All it says is either...
    A. you are rich in-game.
    B. you cashshop.
    C. both of the above.

MsEvilness,

Sorry that is not my alt, I have never started a thread in the 2 years I have played this game but found it funny you would think I'd waste my time congratulating myself on the forum. Rank 9 as you stated is not an achievement at all. What is an achievement is opening 77,992 chip packs in 2 days, 15 hours, 23 minutes. Now I wish to god they would make it easier to open chip packs because that was a complete waste of time. For anyone getting Rank 9 have fun wasting time opening packs :).

Suntear
  • paunster
    paunster Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hi suntear's alt.

A. you are rich in-game.
    B. you cashshop.
    C. both of the above.

umadbro? b:laugh
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    and.... what if r10 is released in the expansion, you are going for it too? which means you just wasted your money on r9

or.... with the expansion they release another type of hax gears maybe nirvana upgrade

all of this is possible and i wont be surprise, since we are dealing with pwi
  • CatShopSell - Heavens Tear
    CatShopSell - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hi suntear's alt.

A. you are rich in-game.
    B. you cashshop.
    C. both of the above.

awww MsE is bitter she wasted all her gold on the last sale to +10 most her gear. and already +12 her R8 glave.
  • suntear
    suntear Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    and.... what if r10 is released in the expansion, you are going for it too? which means you just wasted your money on r9

or.... with the expansion they release another type of hax gears maybe nirvana upgrade

all of this is possible and i wont be surprise, since we are dealing with pwi

Wilzen,

Actually getting Nirvana axes back in the old economy when gold was 400K would have meant you spent 1250 gold or the equivalent of 500 mil in coins just for raptures then add in transferring refines, sockets and rerolling to get good stats and you will see that it cost way more to get Nirvana than R9. If they do bring out R10 or whatever else then you can see that all that effort to get Nirvana would be an even bigger waste of time, effort and coins.

If they do release R10 as you speculate and if assuming I do get R10 then it would not be as big a waste as you think because first you would need to get the rep for R10 which means that I'm almost there.

As for the question will I get R10 when it comes out, well Nirvana has been out for ages now and you didn't see me rush out and get a Nirvana weapon and full Nirvana armor like a lot of people did now did you? My gear has been pretty much the same for over 8 months now and it didn't bother me one bit not upgrading. I felt it was a good time for a change and the price was good so why not?

Suntear
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    awww MsE is bitter she wasted all her gold on the last sale to +10 most her gear. and already +12 her R8 glave.

lol?

i haven't upgraded any of my equips for months now... and i only use pwi as a chatroom for the past few months also

i couldn't care less about pwi anymore
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Posted by Korren ( The player who brought most of the TB information to us )

no, there wont be any gears better than rank8 or rank9 in a short time(lets say half a year), even after the expansion.

maybe ur talking about the weapons(G13) and armours(G15) crafted from the guild base system in genesis.

the weapon is even worse than rank8, and armours worse than rank9

and the cost to create a lv1 guild base(500 chips 2 billions coins 2000 subs 500 warsong mats) can alrdy buy u a fullset of rank9 gears and refine them to +10

I lol'd at the 500 chips ... Talk about a random number

No clue how the Armour will stack up vs Nirvana though, all depends on what add's and set bonuses if any it get's I suppose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Look at your comments, now back to mine. Now back at your comments now back to mine.

Sadly they aren't mine, but if you stopped trolling behind alts and started posting legitimate comments they could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you?

You're scrolling through comments, reading the comment your comment could look like. What did you post?

Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now Rank 10.

Anything is possible when you're not trolling.

*Old Spice whistle in the background*
    suntear wrote: »
    What is an achievement is opening 77,992 chip packs in 2 days, 15 hours, 23 minutes).

Nope, that just means you have way too much time on your hands. b:bye

carry on guys
    Retired b:bye
  • Axelire - Heavens Tear
    Axelire - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Look at your comments, now back to mine. Now back at your comments now back to mine.

Sadly they aren't mine, but if you stopped trolling behind alts and started posting legitimate comments they could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you?

You're scrolling through comments, reading the comment your comment could look like. What did you post?

Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now Rank 10.

carry on guys

b:faint Pardon?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TunaMan - Heavens Tear
    TunaMan - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    b:faint Pardon?

we just got mindf*cked b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "One day, you'll log in and you'll be the only one in sight. You'll see a couple of merchants auto-bot-spamming world chat and even then, you'll say "game is still alive and well"." - Michael_Dark, Lost City
    "Lesson learned: As long as you spend lots of money, you are allowed to ignore the TOS and gain an unfair advantage." - SadieMae, Lost City
  • Fuzzballs - Heavens Tear
    Fuzzballs - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wow... just... wow. Even in death this game seems to leech money from players...
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    gratz on your new axes!!

haters gonna hate... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Tiffin - Heavens Tear
    Tiffin - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Good job on wasting money on gear tht is going to be obsilete in the next year or so haha but nice job b:chuckle have fun with ur axes the R9 gear is just to money leach to try n get more staff to get the game back up b4 it went laggy up the wazzu to try and get the good rating this game deserves theres nothing liek this game out there i love it but i mean the rank9 gear in a year or so like i stated will be out dated into something tht people can offord and people will waste all there money on refining and with r9 then the will fell like dumb asses well good job c you in gameb:victory
  • Alenta - Lost City
    Alenta - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Good job on wasting money on gear tht is going to be obsilete in the next year or so haha but nice job b:chuckle have fun with ur axes the R9 gear is just to money leach to try n get more staff to get the game back up b4 it went laggy up the wazzu to try and get the good rating this game deserves theres nothing liek this game out there i love it but i mean the rank9 gear in a year or so like i stated will be out dated into something tht people can offord and people will waste all there money on refining and with r9 then the will fell like dumb asses well good job c you in gameb:victory

Geeze, woman. Go back to school and learn some punctuation. b:shocked
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I was about to buy a rank IX sphere until I saw this great 3D LED TV on an ad...

Watching 3D Movies at home > $800 worth of pixels.

From my point of view, of course. And I do cash shop, and a lot. Just didn't find it... worth it.

*puts on 3D Glasses*

See u around guys :D
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I was about to buy a rank IX sphere until I saw this great 3D LED TV on an ad...

Watching 3D Movies at home > $800 worth of pixels.

From my point of view, of course. And I do cash shop, and a lot. Just didn't find it... worth it.

*puts on 3D Glasses*

See u around guys :D

And his rich *** won't even buy me 23k rep for my sin to be rank 8, or some new wings :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

carry on guys

LOL that was good.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

carry on guys

and apparently your struggeling to find enough time in the day.../sarcasam b:bye

still was funny tho xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    and apparently your struggeling to find enough time in the day.../sarcasam b:bye

still was funny tho xD

i'm sorry but when you said i was apparently 'struggling', was that supposed to mean something? and to find enough time for what? b:puzzled

and ty b:thanks
    Retired b:bye
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    People sound jealous b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • TunaMan - Heavens Tear
    TunaMan - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

yea people are jealous...of my [Canned Tuna] b:cool

oh yea, and that OP's ability to swipe a credit card for pixels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "One day, you'll log in and you'll be the only one in sight. You'll see a couple of merchants auto-bot-spamming world chat and even then, you'll say "game is still alive and well"." - Michael_Dark, Lost City
    "Lesson learned: As long as you spend lots of money, you are allowed to ignore the TOS and gain an unfair advantage." - SadieMae, Lost City
  • Rivvien - Heavens Tear
    Rivvien - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Ahahahahahaha
  • LXianghual - Heavens Tear
    LXianghual - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    suntear wrote: »
    What is an achievement is opening 77,992 chip packs in 2 days, 15 hours, 23 minutes.

I just hope you didn't seat in front of your screen for almost 64h to open these b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I just hope you didn't seat in front of your screen for almost 64h to open these b:sweat

The answer is no, and i know why =p.funny how someone who supposedly doesn't read pwi forums responded.And who gets talked about tons on these forums and decides to show up now =o

Can't wait to check out the wizzy and archer rank9 GG friendsb:victory (mizabi *giggles*)
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Pst Shi...your signature is outdated b:chuckle
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Pst Shi...your signature is outdated b:chuckle

fixed it :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

The answer is no, and i know why =p.funny how someone who supposedly doesn't read pwi forums responded.And who gets talked about tons on these forums and decides to show up now =o

Can't wait to check out the wizzy and archer rank9 GG friendsb:victory (mizabi *giggles*)

WTF Muah, I thought Wall's blue was hard to read b:faint
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury