Newest Patch Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    maybe it wont be his problem soon...b:chuckle they are hiring a CM if you look in careers

*crosses fingers*

If i were a gm.... b:dirty<evil smile
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    nah... there is no accomplishment there broski... kinda makes you feel like a chump, idiot, [insert other name here], etc.

this was not the only thing... this is like the tip of the iceberg and a mess of a whole bunch of other things just finally coming to a climax

i hope you dont have this same mentality towards life- you should expect people to get upset about these types of things.... and they will, they have every right to be

btw... im a chick

this isnt life. this is a game. PWI is running a business. i have no idea why you people constantly try to apply real life logic to a game. if you dont like how PWI is run then go to another f2p MMO. but i will bet u 100$ that it will be exactly the same if not worst then PWIs management. i have learned that in my years of playing various MMOs. you will learn that complaining will get u no where.

it might get u somewhere in rl because in rl here in america u have rights. however this is not rl. this is a game. and that ToS u agreed to? that is where they have u by the balls. (or in your case **** i guess)
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Poor Grim, let's see what happens next. Not like he should have stickied this but still.

Maybe frankie is making a new thread?
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    wow this was destickied quickly,

Grim broke the rules by sticky this thread anyways

after we raised hell when grim and shelly started frankie said there will be no discussion thread stickied
  • Wadzia - Lost City
    Wadzia - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Okay I can't be bothered to read all this bull****.

Listen up kids.

When they release the patch with the genesis and new grade 16 gear theres a 95% chance that the nirvana gear will be able to be upgraded and refine transfered through chienkuns into g16 gear and will come with equal or better set bonuses than this rank 9 garbage. So Everyone QQing laugh at the idiots getting inferior gear right now when the patch comes out in a little over a week. b:victory
  • Laylor - Heavens Tear
    Laylor - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    this isnt life. this is a game. PWI is running a business. i have no idea why you people constantly try to apply real life logic to a game. if you dont like how PWI is run then go to another f2p MMO. but i will bet u 100$ that it will be exactly the same if not worst then PWIs management. i have learned that in my years of playing various MMOs. you will learn that complaining will get u no where.

it might get u somewhere in rl because in rl here in america u have rights. however this is not rl. this is a game. and that ToS u agreed to? that is where they have u by the balls. (or in your case **** i guess)

wonder if you're not getting the point or you're totally a tard.
    Was fun till it lasted.
    see ya guys
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    wow :o -stay tunes for tomoroow-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    Okay I can't be bothered to read all this bull****.

Listen up kids.

When they release the patch with the genesis and new rank 16 gear theres a 95% chance that the nirvana gear will be able to be upgraded and refine transfered through chienkuns into g16 gear and will come with equal or better set bonuses thank this rank 9 garbage. So Everyone QQing laugh at the idiots getting inferior gear right now when the patch comes out in a little over a week. b:victory

That is cool

1.) Genesis isnt coming next week. China is getting it in 5 days. Not us

2.) Pretty sure a lot of people are QQing that gold prices are over 1 mil close to 2 mil each

3.) the people with "inferior" gear was one congratulated for doing something insane.(farming/buying rank 9)
    edited December 2010
    there is no point to be gotten. the way i see it is ppl are QQing that rank 8 can be bought for a measely 72 gold now. big deal. buy it or rage it up and quit. the CSers certainly are taking advantage of it. the ones that are doing all the raging and QQing are the farmwhores that think CSing is taboo.

ya, i went there.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited December 2010

how can you not understand people applying real life emotions/ feelings/ logic to a game rofl... we are real people behind characters :O it's the human condition

i work in the technology field- i know things come and go and new things are old in a few weeks but i also believe in caring for your customer... or you dont get anywhere (ex. we sell old versions)

b:chuckle where is my old version of pwi?

my point is- people have a right to feel the way they feel, dont discredit that

im not really complaining... i disapprove but i am more sympathizing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    there is no point to be gotten. the way i see it is ppl are QQing that rank 8 can be bought for a measely 72 gold now. big deal. buy it or rage it up and quit. the CSers certainly are taking advantage of it. the ones that are doing all the raging and QQing are the farmwhores that think CSing is taboo.

ya, i went there.

Name me one thing you cant buy in cash shop and I will stop raging.
    edited December 2010
    how can you not understand people applying real life emotions/ feelings/ logic to a game rofl... we are real people behind characters :O it's the human condition

i work in the technology field- i know things come and go and new things are old in a few weeks but i also believe in caring for your customer... or you dont get anywhere (ex. we sell old versions)

b:chuckle where is my old version of pwi?

my point is- people have a right to feel the way they feel, dont discredit that

im not really complaining... i disapprove but i am more sympathizing

thats where f2p MMOs got u by the balls again. you are being provided with a FREE service. the only thing u are really obligated to is the stuff u buy from the CS with real life cash. everything else? u get for free. i really suggest u read the ToS for f2ps more carefully.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Name me one thing you cant buy in cash shop and I will stop raging.

Skill.
    edited December 2010
    Skill.

Why need skill when u can rank 9 wizard 1 shot everything?

or Rank 9 barb arma everything?
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    thats where f2p MMOs got u by the balls again. you are being provided with a FREE service. the only thing u are really obligated to is the stuff u buy from the CS with real life cash. everything else? u get for free. i really suggest u read the ToS for f2ps more carefully.

With their last decision it's not just simple inflation or simple sales . .
    It's basically also killed the game end content that people spent time and money for it . .
    (both f2p and cser)
    It's just unbelieveable stupid decision that cause people lost faith in instant b:bye
    It's like suicide and very funny if they just create new rank to repeat the cycle again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited December 2010

:/ i was joking around
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010

ya, i went there.

Wow... PWI can do no wrong. Hero worship much?

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Skill.

lol

Next mantience:
    Ever bored of wasting spirit and ingame money on skills, for just 50 silver you can max each skill for 0 spirit. THATS RIGHT ZERO SPIRIT! BUY NOW!

Notgood: I used the spirit and like now i don't hve to use spirit any more.

Random Person: Know with the spirit packs i can spend spirit feeding my genie

Cookie Monster: I love the spirit packs -nom nom-

EVERYONE: BUY ONE TODAY!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    Why need skill when u can rank 9 wizard 1 shot everything?

or Rank 9 barb arma everything?

lets get technical. rank 9 is possible to get without the CS.

the only thing CS does is makes it more easier to acheive. so guess what? it doesnt matter if that rank 9 wizzard go it from the CS or thru hard work, he will still 1 shot everything regardless. the thing is more people will choose the "easy way out" and get it thru CS rather then the unnecessarily stupid "hard worK" way that will cost billions of ingame coin and years of wasted life.
    edited December 2010
    lol

Next mantience:
    Ever bored of wasting spirit and ingame money on skills, for just 50 silver you can max each skill for 0 spirit. THATS RIGHT ZERO SPIRIT! BUY NOW!

Wonder if something happened on their office ? That causing all of these ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    lets get technical. rank 9 is possible to get without the CS.

the only thing CS does is makes it more easier to acheive. so guess what? it doesnt matter if that rank 9 wizzard go it from the CS or thru hard work, he will still 1 shot everything regardless.

If someone farmed all that for rank 9

I would STAND there and let them 1 shot me.

This is now a Private server

hyper to 100
    get 300k rep
    get rank 9
    +12

all from cash shop

levels
    rep
    gear
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010

hyper to 100
    get 300k rep
    get rank 9
    +12

all from cash shop

levels
    rep
    gear

Red: wow i really didn't think of that but your right :/. The only exception is that on private servers you have better gms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    2 years is a long time... you really think that in that 2 year time frame the item u are trying to get wont become obsolete? you kidding me? you have to take that kind of stuff into consideration. that is the risk u take in games like these. u cant expect w/e was rare and valuable 2 years ago to remain rare and valuable.

It's true that the value of good items eventually depreciate over time. This is a natural part of any game, and plenty of "old" players get angry when their hard word becomes depreciated with new updates. It's true to both P2P and F2P games. What ISN'T normal in this case, is that a set of gear once comparable or at least competitive to nirvana is being offered for SO MUCH CHEAPER. It is EVEN CHEAPER than the set of gear BELOW it (Lunar). THAT is what upsets me. It is not the depreciating value of, for example, my Heaven's Shatterer that bothers me, it's that selling my HS can easily buy me R8 on its own, which SHOULD NOT HAPPEN because HS is a lower grade and weaker weapon (not to mention I get a better top and ring from it too).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    lol

Next mantience:

Skill =/= skills.
    edited December 2010

hyper to 100
    get 300k rep
    get rank 9
    +12

all from cash shop

levels
    rep
    gear

I love what you say.
    But only one thing doesn't right ... PS is the admin don't push suicide button like what currently happen on PWI b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:shocked Read forum rules pls

um why? omg i called somone an idiot cause they didnt' think things through... shoot me now and ban me from the forums b:laugh
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Skill =/= skills.

oh that skills b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Laylor - Heavens Tear
    Laylor - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    of course the GMs are not gonna say anything.
    this Thread will die soon and everyone will be back to what they were doing...
    that is their strategy.
    Was fun till it lasted.
    see ya guys
  • Meyki - Sanctuary
    Meyki - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    of course the GMs are not gonna say anything.
    this Thread will die soon and everyone will be back to what they were doing...
    that is their strategy.
    Yeah, it worked before, it will work again.