PWI: Fallen Beauty

Options

Comments

• Maiira - Sanctuary
    Maiira - Sanctuary Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    given a little time forsaken world is going to end up just like pwi cause it also has a boutique id say give up on anything this company makes.

gg pw
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Congrats on destroying this game even further, you damn idiots. People thought this game was bad before... Now everyone who plays this game will have rank 8 at the cost of $72. Could you possibly ruin this game more? It's getting to the point that you don't even think about what the hell you're doing before you actually do it. If you want money, do the smart thing and make this game better so you make more money in the long run. Too bad you're too damn greedy to think that far ahead though, eh?
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Xpence - Archosaur
    Xpence - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I quited pw several months ago cuz had it enough with **** updates and mega cash shopping and greediness and just sometimes loggin to see if smg has changed...Well,seems like it has..in the worst aspect of it. However I dunno Wizzled but I totally support what he said....and btw to all who think "Forsaken World"will bring smg better u guys for me are really not aware that the both games are releases of the same company so they gona make u play and after some months u gona be suffocated with billions of packs and other cs stuff..however as Wizzled says...it could be nice game..but its fail now.
    Xpence-lvl94cleric(retired thx to crappy ups...sigh.. could be a nice game..)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yay...finally some "Game is dead" threads again...already missed 'em^^ And they use some sigs in X-mas colors :D

No seriously...if ya think the game is dead...and ya wanna leave...why do ya post this? I mean...the last "Game is Dead"-thread-wave didn't change much...why should it work this time? oO
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yay...finally some "Game is dead" threads again...already missed 'em^^ And they use some sigs in X-mas colors :D

No seriously...if ya think the game is dead...and ya wanna leave...why do ya post this? I mean...the last "Game is Dead"-thread-wave didn't change much...why should it work this time? oO

you dont see anything wrong with 1mil+ gold price o.o;
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Woohoo Anni Pack nerdrage is back in time for xmas!
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Perfect World International in a nutshell. Featuring Futurama

Sept, 2008 - Sept 2009: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

Sept, 2009 - Oct, 2010: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROPEICInVPY

Nov, 2010 "Black Friday" Sale: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un5uZDVFu3s

December, 2010: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZvRpnZbNio
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

The fact they took away the gold price cap. There was just as much crying over anniversary packs, however during those times, they weren't being AS greedy as they are right this very moment. I have never once cried over packs, drops rates, prices of gold, etc- I still am not.

However it's supremely unfair to players who cannot cash shop and this is just absurd.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    Maiira - Sanctuary Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    not cause im guessing hes in npc gear and has fun tanking fb19's
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • YordaUjain - Dreamweaver
    YordaUjain - Dreamweaver Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ...I 100% agree! This game has gone, R.I.P PWIb:bye

Also I copied your sig, I hope everyone else does too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PLAYING PWI FOR FRIENDS (CHAT) ONLY, NO ZEN CHARGING, NO GAINING GEAR. MOVING TO GUILD WARS 2 UPON LAUNCH WITH FACTION.

Got Dot? Why Not? It PAYS! website.ws/tomujain
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    you dont see anything wrong with 1mil+ gold price o.o;
    Aehm...when did I say that i think somethin' is wrong or not?
    All I said is "Why do ya post all this even though it'll probably change nothin'?" which means...ya're wastin' your time...

But yeah...I pretty much don't care 'bout gold prices...or rank9 stuff in Boutique...or whatsoever...if a >>Game<< isn't fun by itself i'll make it fun for me...
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Bump for justice.
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Aehm...when did I say that i think somethin' is wrong or not?
    All I said is "Why do ya post all this even though it'll probably change nothin'?" which means...ya're wastin' your time...

But yeah...I pretty much don't care 'bout gold prices...or rank9 stuff in Boutique...or whatsoever...if a >>Game<< isn't fun by itself i'll make it fun for me...

To every man his own opinion. However, you sort of seem the minority on the forums at this hour...
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    To every man his own opinion. However, you sort of seem the minority on the forums at this hour...
    Ofc and...idc if I'm the minority...it's still no answer to my question oO
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The game has reached its breaking point. It's over, it's done. I banish this game to the deepest level of hell.
    [...]
    eatwithspoons RIP. You never did anything other than be a good person, never once "gave wizzeled stuff" you just talked like a good GM should.

[...]

"In my estimation, more misery has been created by reformers than by any other force in human history. Show me someone who says, "Something must be done!" and I will show you a head full of vicious intentions that have no other outlet. What we must strive for always! is to find the natural flow and go with it."

Quoted for truth.

I completely agree with you. I don't like where PWI is heading now...
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Silvy no one should like it.
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    GMs going to turn off image scripts in sig if this keeps up XD

But yeah. Sale = stupid ****.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Since when did gm's other than frankie ever do anything on the forum?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Pwi Owned
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well Wizzeled i do miss the days of you singing Rick Astley over perfect horns b:chuckle that was funny. I don't even log into the game anymore. Only reason i do is to say hi to fac mates. I'm sorry PW i usually try and support you, but this was just ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

But yeah. Sale = stupid ****.

It's not just sale or usual inflation but they killed almost everything that people aim and work hard for. It's like there no respect at all for people that diligently work for their goal.
    Make them so easy to get with zen . . . b:sad
    Usually i am calm about something like sales but today just wow . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Since when did gm's other than frankie ever do anything on the forum?
    Well...2 are "tryin'" to help in technical support section...

It's not just sale or usual inflation but they killed almost everything that people aim and work hard for. It's like there no respect at all for people that diligently work for their goal.
    Make them so easy to get with zen . . .
    Usually i am calm about something like sales but today just wow . .

So...ya say the game is "dead" 'cause ya can't say "Hey look how hard I worked for my *whatsoever*" anymore? oO

(I still got no answer to my original question...)
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No worries people they'll fix this by releasing Rank XIV Gear which requires 14 Billion of Reputation
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Finra - Sanctuary
    Finra - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    given a little time forsaken world is going to end up just like pwi cause it also has a boutique id say give up on anything this company makes.

gg pw

Yes maii, 100% agree with you.

I've played FW Beta versions and its nothing like PWI, but similar to JD. and JD is even worse with CS. So I don't have any kind of hope in FW either. Won't even go there anymore. May as well join another game company than this ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yes, someone that would once be called a "heavy CSer" is highly against what this game has become, the 5.00 sins with +12 everything, the everyone running around with rank 8+ for like 50 bucks.

The game has reached its breaking point. It's over, it's done. I banish this game to the deepest level of hell.

What this game used to be was beautiful....now even with my mute on the game....the reason I WC'd was to give hope to those, my random **** talking might seem like a bother to some, but to many others it made them smile, it made their day.

Perfect World has always been greedy to extents, yet before all this...it was beautiful. Logging in was worth it, now I log in and want to log out as fast as I can.

So in short the point of this post is pack your bags and get your friends emails/msn/yahoo/skype/whatever and hold on to them tightly, cuz when the game goes you may lose more than a few good friends.

eatwithspoons RIP. You never did anything other than be a good person, never once "gave wizzeled stuff" you just talked like a good GM should.

Frankie, I hope the Christmas bonus helps you sleep at night.

I am Karma. And I give you my word on this.......for your utter greed, PWI,- well that's a story for another time.

"In my estimation, more misery has been created by reformers than by any other force in human history. Show me someone who says, "Something must be done!" and I will show you a head full of vicious intentions that have no other outlet. What we must strive for always! is to find the natural flow and go with it."

OH PLEASE! it is people LIKE YOU who bought gold out the wazoo that have FACILITATED THINGS GETTING THIS BAD IN THE FIRST PLACE. if it was not for BUYERS -- LIKE YOU -- the gms/devs/whatever wouldnt have these perpetual sales at all.

people like you made this marketing tactic successful. you have no right to complain.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

So...ya say the game is "dead" 'cause ya can't say "Hey look how hard I worked for my *whatsoever*" anymore? oO

(I still got no answer to my original question...)

My earlier post didn't mean to answer your question =)
    . . . don't you see how these screwed the economy and erasing the need to work for end game gear ? If f2p newbie still able to make money by working hard gather material, what they has now ? Look i didn't write complete things about these on my earlier post so here :
    I am really confused why they make such decision that almost the same with activating suicide command. Sell what people aim since the beginning they play the game as the last target of their hard work is worth the money ? Are they even able to reproduce new rank that fast ? ? After the sale gone how much screwed was those who didn't get rank VIII or IX ?
    What a newbie F2P player can do facing such a economy ?

Usually i don't joining these that usually called by QQ but you see, these one is just wow. And people goes rage because of it, they trying to telling other diligent people to stop before get trolled by PWE on the next surprise.

Remember those who farm for a long time for Nirvana set, heck even Cser that spent lots money to get rank VIII is get trolled today. Look i am not looking for praises that i am working hard for my gears & rank . . just some respect that didn't make us looks like a fool for farming all of those instead of charge zen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • DarkExorcist - Dreamweaver
    DarkExorcist - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ofc and...idc if I'm the minority...it's still no answer to my question oO

You're actually not the minority. 100 threads of QQers means that that many people thinking the game is dead. Everyone else couldnt care less and will just continue playing. As unfortunate as it is, PWI will just keep making money, and people will keep playing.

I see all this "50% of the population will be gone". Cut the ****, those statistics aren't even true. 99% of statistics are made up on the spot, just like this one, although mine is much more valid than the former.

I, myself, am not going to quit because im just a casual gamer, and i probably won't reach any significantly high level. For that reason, i don't care about this, nor does the MAJORITY of the population. And sure, gold prices are booming, thats a problem for some people, but for players like me, i just play to have fun, just to quest and to meet a variety of people. Isnt this how gaming began?
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    .So...ya say the game is "dead" 'cause ya can't say "Hey look how hard I worked for my *whatsoever*" anymore? oO

It's not just that. With Rank 8 being so cheap, having Rank 8 armor by 100 will be standard and expected of all Assassins and Archers looking for Nirvana.

What that does is it forces an extra expense of 70,000,000 or more on anyone playing an Assassin or an Archer.

Also, Rank 8 weapons are really, really powerful. That, coupled with the current 50% sale on 1* Orbs and 33% sale on Ocean Orbs, you'll see cash shoppers with Rank 8 weapons at +10 everywhere.

And that's not really even where the real problem is. Rank 9 is also now ridiculously cheap considering that it's more powerful than Warsoul. And this is what an R9 Archer with no refines on their armors and no shards whatsoever will look like. That's 94 attack levels with Jones' Blessing and 29 Defense Levels. So a Rank 9 Archer will have DPS of about 40k on normal attacks, be immune to Jones' Blessing, reduce you damage by over 50% and have massive life.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • YordaUjain - Dreamweaver
    YordaUjain - Dreamweaver Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I for one have never complained at all the pack sales or even the black friday **** we just had. Because sales like that are what provided for the new expansion coming soon which I WAS getting excited for. Now they crossed yet another line and truly destroyed what was once a beautiful game. Everything is now pointless.

Those days I spent farming money to become the FIRST Blademaster on Sanctuary to have Deicides one year ago? Pointless, PW's handing out better stuff on a silver platter.

Spending more time in Nirvana then sleeping for my Interval leggings? Pointless, PW's handing out better stuff on a silver platter.

The only thing left is to MAYBE play a Seeker up to Lv60-89 when the expansion is released, get as many skype contacts of people in Sanc, and hope like hell I'll see them again in Forsaken World.

this, also GMs who think this will flush the 100s to forsaken world and gain them more money, think again. You have effectively LOST a lot of your income by doing this. I for one will be going to a game NOT published by pwib:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PLAYING PWI FOR FRIENDS (CHAT) ONLY, NO ZEN CHARGING, NO GAINING GEAR. MOVING TO GUILD WARS 2 UPON LAUNCH WITH FACTION.

Got Dot? Why Not? It PAYS! website.ws/tomujain
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    My earlier post didn't mean to answer your question =)

I know...and I wasn't talkin' to only ya...I was just sayin' that noone has answered my original question yet
    . . . don't you see how these screwed the economy and erasing the need to work for end game gear ? If f2p newbie still able to make money by working hard gather material, what they has now ? Look i didn't write complete things about these on my earlier post so here :

Usually i don't joining these that usually called by QQ but you see, these one is just wow. And people goes rage because of it, they trying to telling other diligent people to stop before get trolled by PWE on the next surprise.

Remember those who farm for a long time for Nirvana set, heck even Cser that spent lots money to get rank VIII is get trolled today. Look i am not looking for praises that i am working hard for my gears & rank . . just some respect that didn't make us looks like a fool for farming all of those instead of charge zen.
    I don't see why it makes someone a fool for farmin' stuff...ya need to learn to believe in your thoughts and not just listen to what others say >_> If ya wanna farm for somethin', 'cause ya like difficult games...do it!
This discussion has been closed.