13»

Comments

• Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Meh Haiz's videos suck,

...can't watch them due to copyright reasons in half the world >_>
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Would the copyright be because of the music? I used to have a problem myself with that until I found a way around it.

I'm done with PW videos though, and if I do make any new ones it would be of LoL or Vindictus. I enjoy other games much more now. ;3

Was nice to see another mage making some good videos though. Good luck in your conquest of the PWI media.b:cool
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Would the copyright be because of the music? I used to have a problem myself with that until I found a way around it.

I'm done with PW videos though, and if I do make any new ones it would be of LoL or Vindictus. I enjoy other games much more now. ;3

Was nice to see another mage making some good videos though. Good luck in your conquest of the PWI media.b:cool
    Q_Q well make them.
    I need something to watch D:<

My youtube subscrition thingy is filled with dead accounts or people i have no idea why i subscribed to >.>

*Cracks whip at Adroit*
    MOAR NAO!
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Q_Q well make them.
    I need something to watch D:<

My youtube subscrition thingy is filled with dead accounts or people i have no idea why i subscribed to >.>

*Cracks whip at Adroit*
    MOAR NAO!

working on a third one.. but its tough working 30+ hours a week + being a full time student (4.0 GPA I might add xD). I make em when I have some free time :P
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    working on a third one.. but its tough working 30+ hours a week + being a full time student (4.0 GPA I might add xD). I make em when I have some free time :P

Full time PWI student @ PWE U get you a 2.9 GPA irl.b:cry
  • Bictor - Lost City
    Bictor - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    An idiot would play this game, a tard would take a video of themselves pressing a few buttons to reduce a red bar on someone else's screen, but it takes a whole new level of stupidity to watch it and praise them.

b:byeb:bye

Calvin is a loser that goes to a shady university that no one knows.

• Adroit - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    An idiot would play this game, a tard would take a video of themselves pressing a few buttons to reduce a red bar on someone else's screen, but it takes a whole new level of stupidity to watch it and praise them.

your charts were far more funny than your posts. This falls into troll jr. category :(
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited October 2010

I am sorry to make us chinese look bad.
  • arion700
    arion700 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Did i mess up my wizard build? i have 19 vitality....5 dex still :(?
  • arion700
    arion700 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Im level 31. Magic = 129
    Dexterity=5 still
    Strength=21 i think
    Vitality= 19 :( i heard that to be good in pvp wizards aren't supposed to use vitality, because we only get one point. So is this a fail build?

In duels, i get owned by assasins like all the time....

Also, What genie is best for a wizard and why?
    I currently have zeal, but that starts off with 15 mag, but mag dosent really increase recovery time. It has 12/30 lucky points, which is fail, i know.And what skills to learn for it?
    I have second wind already. I have Earthquake which deals some earth damage and has a knockback which i found is great for wizards as we need range :). I also got holy path...is this good? It increases your speed to 15 (the max) for 3 + seconds. And lastly, i have Earthflame, which is a pull spell. What spell should i delete and which should i learn? Sorry for my newbiness :P this is the first time im posting on the forums xDb:laugh
  • HealingBliss - Lost City
    HealingBliss - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Bump, are you making a 4th one? b:puzzled
    Shhh don't troll, it's yulk bait.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Bump, are you making a 4th one? b:puzzled

probably not, was planning on it but have lost all motivation. I have all the footage and everything.. but every time I open up my encoder.. I just get bored and turn on the TV. I am SUPER lazy b:surrender
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    probably not, was planning on it but have lost all motivation. I have all the footage and everything.. but every time I open up my encoder.. I just get bored and turn on the TV. I am SUPER lazy b:surrender

I feel your pain. I have literally 600 GB worth of arena matches I've frapsed and they're sitting on my external.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Zuunu - Heavens Tear
    Zuunu - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Very inspiring series of pvp videos. Might I ask how much dex/mag you have on your genie?
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Very inspiring series of pvp videos. Might I ask how much dex/mag you have on your genie?

Thanks xD my genie has 3str 74dex 60vit 45mag the plan was to get genie gear that were 4vit and 4dex to give me 3str 90dex 76vit 45mag. Since my last video I dropped poison for badge and it has worked great. I just wish I had one more skill slot for wind shield and it'd be perfect xD
  • reebokedge
    reebokedge Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2011

he's going to Community college