Happy Anniversary Everyone!

123457»

Comments

• Damselfish - Sanctuary
    Damselfish - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    C'mon Frankie.... Seriously, those mounts suck. All they are is a re-skinned existing mount. You guys could have done something unique but instead, just pasted some new colors on an old horse. I call that LAZY.
    I swim therefore I am.
  • Sabatier - Raging Tide
    Sabatier - Raging Tide Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hah! Look bub, I've been around since the dogs barked in Chinese characters, and don't you forget it!

b:surrender here have a cookie (I think someone may have stolen your kit kat so don't be upset when you look in your lunch box)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • altiar779
    altiar779 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    : /

Man... that really stinks... I never really go on my veno anymore...
    I just want to move the mount to my active main.

I guess we can suggest that they make it like the Jones Blessing so that we can pick our active character to send the gifts to so they don't have to guess and we don't have to have gifts that we're unable to use or cost real money to use.

One more question though b:surrender
    I saw last year that they gave a reasonable span of time for everyone to transfer the mount to their active character from whatever character received the mount, do you think they'd be so kind as to allow us to do so as well?

{And thank you so much for not spamming and yelling at me like I've seen recently as I've browsed the forums for answers.}

they want us to use money that why for 35 $ you can ride around on a small animal in a game its not worth buying
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    altiar779 wrote: »
    they want us to use money that why for 35 $ you can ride around on a small animal in a game its not worth buying

$35?

I think you mean $15.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • VashtaNerada - Dreamweaver
    VashtaNerada - Dreamweaver Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Thanks a bunch for the free mount! b:thanks The Hell Hound (I am well aware that it is named Anniversary Mount) model is my favorite amongst all the mounts in this game. I mainly play a p2p game now, but I love this thing.

*crawls back into lurker hole*
    - The Gaming Gearhead

My hero:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Savaa - Lost City
    Savaa - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if some one have an extra mount in lost city server please send it to me my characters name is Savaa please i realy need a mount
  • love1nnn
    love1nnn Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hi any 1 can help me to use the mount and the blessing that PW sent to me as a gift cause until now they are only tickets , but sadly I can not use them I do not know why ??? it will be as If I did not received any gifts if no one of PW people do not know how to help meeee
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It has been one heck of a ride so far, and we're just getting started!

Perfect World has a huge world that tens of millions of people enjoy everyday.

Whole families play together. Partners play together. Groups of friends. Internet Cafes around the world play together.

Every country on the planet that has a broadband internet connection plays Perfect World (and some make do on slower connections, you guys are BRAVE).b:surrender

We are very thankful to our community on here that let's us know what is going on in their adventures, and giving us feedback that helps PWE make the game better for you.

Of course there are speed bumps along the way, but that is normal for a live game that constantly changes organically like a tropical rain forest. Our players are dedicated, loyal, resourceful, friendly, and most of all, the source of the humanity that is put into the game. b:victory

As someone who started doing QA Localization & Testing for PWI back in the beginning, and then went to Sith Academy to learn the dark arts of tech support, I enjoy being your Tech Support Panda b:pleased

Thank you all for the humor, good will, and helpfulness. We would be nothing without you all, and our idle hands would probably mutiny on us. b:thanks
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I've probably quit a year and a 1/4 ago but when I did play, PW was a game on a new level. So cheers to you PW for the two years and everyone that made it possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • abdosan
    abdosan Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    woot, happy b-day pwi . i didnt get the mount tho b:sad . btw its my first post . so i think you count when i joined by my 1st post i have been like 1 year play PWI but it say i joined sep 2010

so i wonder whats that O_O . thx
  • Tabernacle - Sanctuary
    Tabernacle - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Happy 2 year Anniversary everyone!
  • Moonio - Dreamweaver
    Moonio - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Happy Anniversary! b:kiss
  • Illithra - Archosaur
    Illithra - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Happy Anniversary to all those who work keeping PWI going...And my thank-you for the really neat-o mount; he sooo cute I just love himb:dirty.....
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Happy Anniversary PWI
    Although I am slightly dissapointed by my gift- a mere blessing. Sure it makes me less squishy, but I felt like we could had been given something a bit more.
    Anyways, apart from that, I wish for more exiting content(and fash, for I am a fashion addict b:chuckle) from PWI in the future (=^.^=)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • angelwolf4
    angelwolf4 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    :D happy anniversary.
  • tigermad
    tigermad Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    hey umm i cant get my aniversary mount and its been month's.b:sad
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    What a necro b:shocked
    So there no replies even after you sent ticket ? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
This discussion has been closed.