Happy Anniversary Everyone!

Comments

• Katinkova - Dreamweaver
    Katinkova - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Thank you guys for my Mount <3 i loff eet...i'd been saving for a Panther(using the Free offers)...but nao i has blue sparkly horn thing (LOL) I have no need <3 (YAAAY No more mail spam! lol)

Received it without issue.

Thank you for all the work and patience with us =) heres to another 2+ Years ^_^
    We rage because we love <3

First time i knew this was a great game? Starting on Sanctuary n00b as hell and having liek...higher players at the starting area talking n00bs through their first quests and explaining thnings clearly...OH and it also felt good cause i could fly from liek...lvl1 o.o

The Community makes this game, and we all talk bull occasionally, but we're still here, every day, hypering, Grinding, getting the dalies out of the way :)
    Katinkova - Cleric - Dreamweaver - SenSei

At the end of the day, it's just a game :)
  • Pleira - Raging Tide
    Pleira - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I've been around almost 2 years (Apparently I missed getting the fashion by a matter of months. Oh well, not complaining, I got the mount and blessing).

As to when I knew the game was special? Put it this way, I am very notorious for getting lost in tons of games. I knew the specialness when my getting-lost issues dropped by almost 98%!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Sig made by Dorset, many thanks!
    Pleira -- Independant -- Lvl 50 BladeMaster -- Raging Tide
    Lil_Kuma -- Independant -- Lvl 10 Barbarian -- Raging Tideb:pleased

I am a gal and I do exist on the Internet!
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hey guys,

We just wanted to express our appreciation for all of you playing our game and helping to keep it alive and well for these past two years of good times, crazy times, and crazy good times.

We've all been through a lot together, and we hope you stick with us through more exciting times ahead as we release lots of new content and functionality to the game and website.

For more information on the Anniversary gifts, please check here

Thanks for playing! Take care of each other!

Happy anniversary!

-PWE Staff

I lol'd.
  • eppifuge
    eppifuge Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Happy 2-Year Anniversary!
    Ty for this fabulous game b:victory
  • Purge - Raging Tide
    Purge - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Happy Anniversary to all! And thanks very much for my mount and the blessing b:pleased
  • Malfinia - Heavens Tear
    Malfinia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I keep coming back to the game. I probably will.

Sure it's still in some early ish stages and a lot of people I know that have tried it just complain how it isn't WoW. But isn't that the beauty of it?
  • Lyviana - Sanctuary
    Lyviana - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Happy 2-Year Anniversary for all. Thanks for the gifts.
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited September 2010
    Man, hard to believe it's been two years already. I remember sitting at my computer as the servers went up for the first time, watching the rapidly expanding cloud of green dots on my minimap in the winged elf starting area, and my how far we've come since.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• AquaGuardian - Archosaur
    AquaGuardian - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    happy anniversary!
  • kexin
    kexin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I know your will require a little try to refresh, try again later, etc, etc.....

"Oops! There was an error in sending you the item."
    -Last night
    -This morning
    -Right now

15~30 min or trying each time.

I mean.......yeah, yeah.......well, yeah.

So what?
  • ratinhosk
    ratinhosk Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hey guys,

We just wanted to express our appreciation for all of you playing our game and helping to keep it alive and well for these past two years of good times, crazy times, and crazy good times.

We've all been through a lot together, and we hope you stick with us through more exciting times ahead as we release lots of new content and functionality to the game and website.

For more information on the Anniversary gifts, please check here

Thanks for playing! Take care of each other!

Happy anniversary!

-PWE Staff

im not geting the gift says there is an error sending your gifts humm i dont know whats rong
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If you are having issues reaching the webpage or receiving your gifts from the website, please try the following first. Please try at least 2-3 times for each solution and if you still have issues, we will need an email and we can look into and resolve the issue.

Please first try logging out of the website and then log back in and see if this resolves the issue for you. If not, please continue to the step below.

Please restart your web browsing session. You'll need to restart your computer after you have removed your cache/cookies for the PW website.

If this issue persists, you can also use an alternate web browser such as Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer.

If none of the above works for you, please send the customer service department a ticket from the support page so that you can get in line for assistance on the issue. If you are qualified for the gifts, we will fix this for you! We just need your patience since this is not effecting only one or two users obviously so please please please, be patient while we work it out ;).
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    kexin wrote: »
    I know your will require a little try to refresh, try again later, etc, etc.....

-Last night
    -This morning
    -Right now

15~30 min or trying each time.

I mean.......yeah, yeah.......well, yeah.

So what?
    at least you got an email.............

my oldest acc. which is this, hasnt gotten any emails..........ill have to send in a ticket
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Tudordan - Dreamweaver
    Tudordan - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Shnuggles wrote: »
    If you are having issues reaching the webpage or receiving your gifts from the website, please try the following first. Please try at least 2-3 times for each solution and if you still have issues, we will need an email and we can look into and resolve the issue.

Please first try logging out of the website and then log back in and see if this resolves the issue for you. If not, please continue to the step below.

Please restart your web browsing session. You'll need to restart your computer after you have removed your cache/cookies for the PW website.

If this issue persists, you can also use an alternate web browser such as Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer.

If none of the above works for you, please send the customer service department a ticket from the support page so that you can get in line for assistance on the issue. If you are qualified for the gifts, we will fix this for you! We just need your patience since this is not effecting only one or two users obviously so please please please, be patient while we work it out ;).

I tried exactly what you said.STILL SAME!b:bye
    I hate idiots,but I'm forced to stay near them!
  • drakatsuki
    drakatsuki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Awww... joined PWI one week to late for the mount. xD
  • Saoirie - Sanctuary
    Saoirie - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Happy Anniversary!
    I just absolutely love the new mount!!! *squee* Only I have one problem...
    I can't use it b:cry
    See, I no longer play my highest level character any more... I've made a Physic to be my new main... but.. she's a lower level than my veno {highest lvl char} and thus I am left with a huge problem. b:sad
    Would pwi be so kind as to allow me to move the mount to my new main? b:surrender
    I don't want to sell it, I don't want to trade it to anyone, I just want to be able to use it on a character that I actually play rather than leaving it on my inactive veno.
    Thanks.
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Would pwi be so kind as to allow me to move the mount to my new main?

Yep, they will, as long as you buy an account stash stone for 15 bucks.
  • Saoirie - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Yep, they will, as long as you buy an account stash stone for 15 bucks.

But I thought the mounts were part of the free anniversary gift event?
    So I can't move the mount without having to pay real money for it???
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    But I thought the mounts were part of the free anniversary gift event?
    So I can't move the mount without having to pay real money for it???

They said you'd get a free mount if you met the requirements for one. They never said you'd be able to choose which character received it. If you want to transfer it between characters on the same server, you need an account stash stone, which costs 15 gold. If you want to transfer the mount to another server, you're b:fatb out of luck.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    but you wouldnt need to transfer to another server - as all your highest characters on EACH and EVERY server you have a character will get a free mount - even level 1s set up to check out the TW map lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Saoirie - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    They said you'd get a free mount if you met the requirements for one. They never said you'd be able to choose which character received it. If you want to transfer it between characters on the same server, you need an account stash stone, which costs 15 gold. If you want to transfer the mount to another server, you're b:fatb out of luck.

: /

Man... that really stinks... I never really go on my veno anymore...
    I just want to move the mount to my active main.

I guess we can suggest that they make it like the Jones Blessing so that we can pick our active character to send the gifts to so they don't have to guess and we don't have to have gifts that we're unable to use or cost real money to use.

One more question though b:surrender
    I saw last year that they gave a reasonable span of time for everyone to transfer the mount to their active character from whatever character received the mount, do you think they'd be so kind as to allow us to do so as well?

{And thank you so much for not spamming and yelling at me like I've seen recently as I've browsed the forums for answers.}
  • SecretFlame - Archosaur
    SecretFlame - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2010
  • Dzaiber - Harshlands
    Dzaiber - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Happy Birthday PWI ! :D
    Let come more 2 years with more good things b:victory
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Happy anniversary PWI...even though it was pretty dissapointin' imo...
    Thx for the free stuff I don't need (yeah, i'm serious with the "thx").
    Learn from the things people say and try to make it better the next time! :)

~Wolf
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Indeed, happy birthday. ^^
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Happy anniversary PWI, thanks for the freebies b:victory. To all the people still playing the game be sure to have fun, thats all that matters. b:thanks

b:bye

:o A forum virgin! b:chuckle
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Cedro - Sanctuary
    Cedro - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Happy anniversary PWI, thanks for the freebies b:thanks. To all the people still playing the game be sure to have fun b:victory, thats all that matters.

• ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Happy anniversary PWI, thanks for the freebies b:thanks. To all the people still playing the game be sure to have fun b:victory, thats all that matters.

^That, and from me, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PWI!!!!!!This game has been awesome to me for my 1.5+ years playing it and my many friends who I am thankful to meet!^^

Also, a big 'THANK YOU!' to the GMs in their service and support to the ever growing PWI community. Though it may seem you are greatly under-appreciated from many persons, I for 1 am grateful for all your efforts in improving our gameplay and helping to solve problems when they occur. Keep up the great work! :D

Many thanks from the Ace for this wonderful game, and I will continue to play and enjoy it for as long as possible!b:thanks
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • f0xxya
    f0xxya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Good Anniverary PWI.

Never see 1 pw-client that make 1 mount for gift.
    I like it.
  • dragoelf
    dragoelf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ty GM
This discussion has been closed.