PvP Limitation suggestions!

Options
Anjin - Lost City
Anjin - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Suggestion Box
I would like to suggest there be a maximum number of times in a set amount of time, that a player can be pk'd. Example: A player gets pk'd every time he or she tries to leave a town (by the same person!) There should be a limit. 37 times getting pk'd in an hour is excessive!
Make it an option. I know, it's a PvP server. Couldn't there still be a bit of civility?b:surrender

Well, I am sure I am the only person this happens to, so I am sure to be teased!b:sad
But hey, there are only so many times a person will take being pk'd in such a short time, before they decide it is not worth trying to play. Oops, there I go again, I'm whining!b:cry

Well, should you like to kill people by waiting for them to leave the town, and killing them over and over and over and over.... I am sure this will make the game a bit boring to you, eventually!b:shutup
Post edited by Anjin - Lost City on

Comments

• ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Example: A player gets pk'd every time he or she tries to leave a town (by the same person!) There should be a limit. 37 times

from what i have read this is considered griefing and it's not allowed; take SS and submit a ticket. besides that, u could try sneaking out from some other way..or tele and return later xd
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    from what i have read this is considered griefing and it's not allowed; take SS and submit a ticket. besides that, u could try sneaking out from some other way..or tele and return later xd

^ this.

Sounds like a fail 80 or above player was stalking you OP. Best to report that person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye