Psy and delta

Options
2»

Comments

• Shamoke - Raging Tide
    Shamoke - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Also yeah, I have been on delta with psys and I really don't see a problem wth that, but at least on my experiences all this "Psy can get aggro, stun, slow, and be fine" is not 100% accurate. I've seem many many times the psy steal aggro and then drop dead cause they couldn't handle the hits ( u included Shamoke when we ran a delta 2 months ago.. if i remember well u died 2-3 times lol ). So I trust the bm a lot more for mass control.

I do remember that Eri. You can't blame me for one of the times though BB dropped and I didn't know..I blame your wife. b:pleased But I'm not saying I was never a nab in delta. Like everyone else I had to learn and that was probably one of my first runs when I ran with you guys back then. As for mass control, we work with the bm and don't take over for crowd control. Their aoe stun gets off coldown faster than mine so I always try to use mine after. A 12 second stun is better than a 6 second stun.

Honestly, I doubt you saw many psys steal aggro and drop dead many times as psys don't get enough delta for you to see that. This is the fish discrimination we fish with balls get being associated with fish with daggers in terms of usefulness.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    When did I say archers are bad in delta? I said, out of psys, wiz and archers, archers are easily the worst. Just a matter of comparison. Of course, player skill matters much more. I'd take an archer any day over a noob psy or wiz. No argument there.
    So far, your argument is based on Sage Psys with OP gear and all maxed out sage skills being better than a regular Veno.
    What the hell are you talking about I've been doing delta since lvl92 with **** gear and psys with much worse gear than me (if that's even possible) and while I haven't done a full run that early having the psys was always, ALL THE TIME, much smoother for me. And it goes without saying making a run smooth for the main DD (the guy who gets aggro you know, the punchbag) is one of the first priorities. Shamoke got endgame gear relatively recently (well I lost track of time), you think I've only ran with him when he had TT99 or better?
    Go kill Wave 9 mobs with Increased Life and Increased Resistance to Magic in that time without an Archer. Go go go!!
    Again?
    Your argument is based on a Psy being Sage with all skills and OP gear, whilst Venos don't get anything apparantly. This seems like a legit and totally unbiased viewpoint. Sins > Venos? Lawl. I want to see a Sin keep a boss at bay without dieing. Only thing for it, is to spam the **** out of HP food, Apo, Genie Skills, charm and pray for the best.
    Hercs die all the time on wave 8 trying to tank. The smoothest VENO run I had without having to worry about boss was with a veno KITING and running from the boss, she didn't even have herc, so yeah hercs are so good that they just can't live, too awesome for that.

What I would call above is a good veno. What I would call a fail veno is one trying to tank with herc and ending up dying anyway. A good sin or psy won't die at the bosses either. So here it seems all are on equal footing as far as pulling bosses, of course provided they are good and not afk-failures with herc expecting to live through the stuns and amp.

But I guess you just never heard of a thing called player skill. I believe you just can't understand there's more to it than triple-spark macro like Veritas does... but if you think he's top model for sins, then I can see where discrimination comes from.
    I'd have to agree with Russiee on this one.

Lol, Borsuc you really are just speaking out of your ***. First off, how many sins are sage? Secondly, how many sage sins have sage subsea strike?
    What kind of argument is that? We are talking about classes, not players. What has the number of people being good at delta have to do with it? lol.
  • SSarmento - Raging Tide
    SSarmento - Raging Tide Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Thank you Borsuc for remembering me....

Me an Shamoke on a full delta, no wizzes or archer or i think wizze got 1ked.

Other run....full run with wizzie getting 1ked on 5-6th wave and me as main DD.

The only psy on entire server that i can really say that is PRO is Shamoke...rest are noobs.
  • Shamoke - Raging Tide
    Shamoke - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

The only psy on entire server that i can really say that is PRO is Shamoke...rest are noobs.

Thanks SSar but Luci is far and ahead of me. Of course gear helps but he's skilled too.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Come on Shamoke, we bit him o monday event! hehehehehhehehe
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

I would have mentioned you but I don't think we've ever ran full delta together b:surrender

Or my memory is ****... or was some time ago, cause I only keeped track of when after I done all quests there (lvl100 culti etc).
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ouuuuchb:sadb:sadb
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If you wanna know what psy can do in delta, pm me! ^_^
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)