edited November 2010
    Options
    who's your char in this server?

thats uncle tisav
  • MishaSlahin - Archosaur
    MishaSlahin - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    >.< This is a best of thread...why in the heck is my name in the wizard's section D:

clearly Im the worst wizard out there >.>

I dont group with or seen many wizards on this server so I can to give proper analysis, but this is an opinion thread ^^ And you are the best in my book
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Best Archer:
    PK:AgentBrotato/Sadies
    TW: AgentBrotato/PulseofSmell/Mutemyflick
    PvE: Kehreh....Rob, Cause any archer can be good.

Best Assasin:
    PK: Dream/Miniwini/ininjadmymom
    TW: ininjadmymom/possywossy
    PvE: possywossy b:dirty and wanana_

Best Barbarian:
    PK: SantaClause, cause he's bad
    TW: Pannzie/Fluffies
    PvE: Coconut

Best Blademaster:
    PK: Nahtkuul, but he quits
    TW: Rome. I mean Cable. Cause I see everyone else use claws/fists and suck.
    PvE: swimma. cause it made my crack up when she HF'd on Possy and got him killed in Nirvana

Best Cleric:
    PK: Ieaz. damn he's gone.
    TW: My mom is good in TW.
    PvE: Kirk, cause she's a joke.

Best Psychic:
    PK: Now? ****, ForeverIce cause everyone hates him.
    TW: Mexycan. cause he's mine
    PvE: Corona, cause i buy teles from him

Best Venomancer:
    PK: Proclivity cause she's, i mean he's mine<3
    TW: AriesWood
    PvE: Valentine

Best Wizard:
    PK: Proski, Bdoomed, and Bloodmystic
    TW: BDoomed
    PvE: Clacius. cause he went LA.

Rage more. b:angry
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ok i wanna try...

BEST ARCHER-
    PK: agentpotato
    TW: potato/shahiin/stebbie/buns/zhadi/pulse/mutt/any other OP archer on this server
    PVE: any archer that can tank better than me (and hold agro from me)

BEST SIN-
    PK: dream/possessed/six_sin
    TW: dream/possessed/six_sin
    PVE: dream/possessed/six_sin

BEST BARB:
    PK: yellowlight/panzzer (only 2 barbs in the server that can kill me in PK)
    TW: zaibeast (can out last panzzer in TW even though he has like 17K HP less)
    PVE: any with sage buffs seeing how they cant hold agro XD

BEST BM-
    PK: any BM with 5 aps and over 8K HP unbuffed and good mag def (non in the server so far)
    TW: any BM that actually know his job (run-stun-HF-die-repeat)
    PVE: any good aps BM that can tank

BEST CLERIC-
    PK: quinfu (the dude lives in PK....)
    TW: any cleric that can take a hit(s) AND keep healing the cata
    PVE: just heal me and ur the best -.-

BEST PSY-
    PK: archcaocao (even though he left QQ)
    TW: archcaocao
    PVE: archcaocao
    p.s: king_gabriel is going to be the next caocao (if he would hurry his *** and level >.<)

BEST VENO-
    PK:ice/miz/pinkx
    TW: ice/miz/pinkx
    PVE: any with lvl 100 blessed herc

BEST WIZ-
    PK: bloodmystic (same as quing the dude lives in PK)
    TW: proski (lead elusive to victory over narla... nuff said)
    PVE: proski/claclusive/bloodmystic/

and thats my list... btw some classes its too hard to distinguish whos the best or dont really get the glory so i thought it wouldnt be fair to pick top peeps for them sorry :D
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ok i wanna try...
    BEST WIZ-
    PK: bloodmystic (same as quing the dude lives in PK)
    TW: proski (lead elusive to victory over narla... nuff said)
    PVE: proski/claclusive/bloodmystic/

Studmuffin, call your office . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited November 2010
    Options
    We find fun in PK in different ways all the time. The fact that you aren't there to always see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Just wondering, how's all that fun pk in all those different ways lately?

Since I've been blue, I haven't seen hide nor hair of any of you out there. Funny, no bloodmystic in west gate, no you in west gate.

I think this proves my point better than anything else ever could have.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • MishaSlahin - Archosaur
    MishaSlahin - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Since I've been blue, I haven't seen hide nor hair of any of you out there. Funny, no bloodmystic in west gate, no you in west gate.

Perhaps your on at diff times or when shes on shes doing dungeons? Ive seen Ara out plenty of times in pvp mode.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the AFL is not the NFL... what i mean by that in regards to this thread will probably evade most people, but oh well b:laugh
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Whichever point you're trying to prove this time I'm just going to ignore because there's no hope of me ever getting it in the first place...

Also, since you've been blue, its been 2x drops. We've been busy making our millions. Your 'point' is completely irrelevant. Again. b:shutup
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Whichever point you're trying to prove this time I'm just going to ignore because there's no hope of me ever getting it in the first place...

Also, since you've been blue, its been 2x drops. We've been busy making our millions. Your 'point' is completely irrelevant. Again. b:shutup

So you admit it hasn't been going on. Thanks.

And 2x drops were over last night apparently. Still no pk in west?

Nice try.

I'm sure it will be hopping tonight. Maybe even tomorrow. But once you forget this post again I'll be back . . . .

"You WANT me on that wall. You NEED me on that wall."

^Jack quote for you, proski
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So you admit it hasn't been going on. Thanks.

And 2x drops were over last night apparently. Still no pk in west?

Nice try.

I'm sure it will be hopping tonight. Maybe even tomorrow. But once you forget this post again I'll be back . . . .

"You WANT me on that wall. You NEED me on that wall."

^Jack quote for you, proski

No actually, we were out at west last night. Ask proski, he died multiple times in several wild kamikaze stunts... except they weren't technically kamikaze because the IG's didnt last long enough to keep him alive to kill anyone before he died...

And no, I didn't admit anything, but sure, you're welcome?
    edited November 2010
    Options
    No actually, we were out at west last night. Ask proski, he died multiple times in several wild kamikaze stunts... except they weren't technically kamikaze because the IG's didnt last long enough to keep him alive to kill anyone before he died...

And no, I didn't admit anything, but sure, you're welcome?

And proski is . . . . ?

A robe.

So you prove me correct again. Scroll up to where I said unless proski took over for me.

Gosh, anybody else get tired of being right all the time? I know I do.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    hahaha its beautiful, it really is. please give us pk or else our money is being spent in vain... wait, no, don't give us pk we can't give off the impression we're anything other a traveling lot of -removed- who have to have something to cry about!! god forbid that spotlight shows the cheek with the tenth of an inch blemish......

but really i don't get why you guys are still butt-hurt if you are making out so well. I mean you or ara don't have to sad face whisper zhadi anymore as hes clearly not coming back to elusive and abbadoning you guys like narla did, and zhadi cums himself in excitement each time he kills me because it apparently means as much to his ego as linking items does for dreamery. hell, you're even making millions! (woah brother, woah). what could possibly invoke such hatred?

what I mean to say is I know there are vindictive qualities that are as apart of you as your glitter and mascara, but replace the opera in your life with some barry white or something because GAWDDAMN you need to start feelin' the love friend, its just a game.

@blood ... "when you become senile you won't know it" -bill cosby
    edited November 2010
    Options

“Young men have a passion for regarding their elders as senile”

-Henry Brooks Adams
    edited November 2010
    Options
    And proski is . . . . ?

A robe.

So you prove me correct again. Scroll up to where I said unless proski took over for me.

Gosh, anybody else get tired of being right all the time? I know I do.

And you conveniently ignore the part where I only brought up proski because it proved that we were at west gate. If you would take a minute to stop QQ'ing about being a robe, and actually learn to play it, we'd all have a bit more fun.

But of course, my gear is sooooooooooooooo much better than yours, that you have absolutely no chance at all...

-regards you as senile-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    hahaha its beautiful, it really is. please give us pk or else our money is being spent in vain... wait, no, don't give us pk we can't give off the impression we're anything other a traveling lot of -removed- who have to have something to cry about!! god forbid that spotlight shows the cheek with the tenth of an inch blemish......

but really i don't get why you guys are still butt-hurt if you are making out so well. I mean you or ara don't have to sad face whisper zhadi anymore as hes clearly not coming back to elusive and abbadoning you guys like narla did, and zhadi cums himself in excitement each time he kills me because it apparently means as much to his ego as linking items does for dreamery. hell, you're even making millions! (woah brother, woah). what could possibly invoke such hatred?

what I mean to say is I know there are vindictive qualities that are as apart of you as your glitter and mascara, but replace the opera in your life with some barry white or something because GAWDDAMN you need to start feelin' the love friend, its just a game.

You can regard us as butthurt all you like if that makes you feel better. I just love killing you during the event as a white name because you're too proud to go blue, plus it just makes you rage and QQ here... thats all the reason I need b:bye
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You can regard us as butthurt all you like if that makes you feel better. I just love killing you during the event as a white name because you're too proud to go blue, plus it just makes you rage and QQ here... thats all the reason I need b:bye

haha whattttt, I only respond to these forums about you guys when I see you or someone else say my name more times than the third destinys child. I reckon not responding to a thread essentially about me until it hit 3 pages demonstrates the validity of your point though, right?

and too proud to turn blue? complain about dieing (nearly pissed myself coming from you)? where do you find these strawmen I am well interested in this stylistic approach to an argument.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Say my name, say my name
    If no one is around you, say "baby I love you"
    If you ain't runnin' game
    Say my name, say my name
    You actin' kinda Zhadi
    Ain't callin me baby
    Why the sudden change?
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I took another ****.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    And you conveniently ignore the part where I only brought up proski because it proved that we were at west gate.

I don't know how it proved anything other than what I said before - you get thrills from killing robes and claim it shows skill. I say its not hard for an archer to kill a robe, especially when the archer has the robe outgeared. They are built for it in fact. Your like a dog that wants a cookie when it takes a ****. Sorry, its nothing special. Anyone could do it.
    If you would take a minute to stop QQ'ing about being a robe, and actually learn to play it, we'd all have a bit more fun.

I'm not qq'ing at all. If I didn't like dying to archers, I wouldn't have come out there burning off 20 and 30 GS at a clip.

And as for "we'd all have a bit more fun", whatever could you possibly mean? Ara said you guys have plenty of fun without me.

You see, no matter how hard you try, the truth always creeps out of the feebleminded. b:chuckle
    But of course, my gear is sooooooooooooooo much better than yours, that you have absolutely no chance at all...

Er, lets just count +10 gear, shall we.

BLOODMYSTIC: 1
    AGENTPOTATO: ? (i know its at least 3)

+9/+8/+7 gear?

BLOODMYSTIC: 0
    AGENTPOTATO: ?

And I have a g12 tt99 weapon. Soooooooooooo OP. I'm pretty sure yours is Nirvana already, but who knows what my senile mind recalls . . . .

I like my gear. I'm happy with my gear. But don't act like I have super gear. Kaida's gear is getting close, and Bdoomed has me outgeared.

Call your office, Agent. You need an update: I USED to be the best geared wiz on the server. This is the second time you have attempted to say we have equal gear. Son, it just ain't so.
    Say my name, say my name
    If no one is around you, say "baby I love you"
    If you ain't runnin' game
    Say my name, say my name
    You actin' kinda Zhadi
    Ain't callin me baby
    Why the sudden change?

Leave to the professionals, please, ijs
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I don't know how it proved anything other than what I said before - you get thrills from killing robes and claim it shows skill. I say its not hard for an archer to kill a robe, especially when the archer has the robe outgeared. They are built for it in fact. Your like a dog that wants a cookie when it takes a ****. Sorry, its nothing special. Anyone could do it.

You claimed that we're never out there anymore.
    This obviously proves you were wrong.
    It's easy to ignore facts when it's not beneficial to take them into consideration.
    I'm not qq'ing at all. If I didn't like dying to archers, I wouldn't have come out there burning off 20 and 30 GS at a clip.

You never go out there...
    When you do, it's to try a BIDS and run back to sz.
    I don't understand how that burns so many GS.
    You see, no matter how hard you try, the truth always creeps out of the feebleminded. b:chuckle

Oh snap, we have another Proski.
    Self-claimed finder-outer of Archosaur Server.

+9/+8/+7 gear?

And I have a g12 tt99 weapon. Soooooooooooo OP. I'm pretty sure yours is Nirvana already, but who knows what my senile mind recalls . . . .

I like my gear. I'm happy with my gear. But don't act like I have super gear. Kaida's gear is getting close, and Bdoomed has me outgeared.

QQ more
    Call your office, Agent. You need an update: I USED to be the best geared wiz on the server. This is the second time you have attempted to say we have equal gear. Son, it just ain't so.

Back then I'd run out of sz over and over with my lvl 85 green fc crossbow +2 and my TT80 gold along with lvl 60 wrists and NPC ornaments. Didn't QQ about your gear. I lost some and I won some. The fact that you're not only undergeared, but have no skill or the wrong class is NOT our fault.

However, if you're going to engage us, expect to be engaged back.
    "But guys, I only defend myself when you all attack me"
    -removed-

Just thought it was cute he lol's at how we engage him without reason in forums and here he is talking about me for no reason too XD IJS.
    edited December 2010
    Options

And as for "we'd all have a bit more fun", whatever could you possibly mean? Ara said you guys have plenty of fun without me.

+9/+8/+7 gear?

No, I never said killing robes takes skill. You made me realize that it actually takes zero skill. I may have said that it SHOULD take skill to kill a robe of equal gear, but you definitely proved in game that it doesnt actually take much at all.

And this time I did in fact NOT attempt to say we have equal gear. Once again, father, you are putting words into my mouth. You remain one of the best geared wizards on the server, period.

Proski, whats with the little insinuations that I always complain when killed? When have I ever complained to you about being killed? Are you actually taking seriously the little 'QQQQQQQ's' I write in common chat after being ganked and killed? I surely hope not. Other than that, the only QQ I have done when being killed was when I was killed by a group of Elusive including Bloodmystic, back in the day when we were friends and not Father and Son...
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You claimed that we're never out there anymore.

Your aren't. Every time I've checked.
    You never go out there...

Of course not. I am bluemystic. Ara was the one that said that aside from me there was just tons of pk out there for you all. Loads and loads and loads of it. THAT's why you not being there is noteworthy.

Oh snap, we have another Proski.
    Self-claimed finder-outer of Archosaur Server.

I don't even know what this is supposed to refer to. I find out nothing. I merely speak the truth, particularly to self-important dweebs that apparently lie to themselves as much as to everyone else.
    QQ more

Its not QQ'ing at all. Its pointing out that when Agent implies or flat out states we have equivalent gear he is wrong. And he knows it.

From now on I'll just say "LIAR!" so water-heads like you understand better.
    Back then I'd run out of sz over and over with my lvl 85 green fc crossbow +2 and my TT80 gold along with lvl 60 wrists and NPC ornaments. Didn't QQ about your gear. I lost some and I won some.

Yes, and it was fun. But you know what the difference was?

I didn't hang out there with 2 other wizards and a cleric and gank you over and over and over again Like you do with Agent and Kaz and Ara.

Again, none of this is QQ. Who cares. But to claim its any indication of skill or accomplishment, or that you didn't do it, well (wait, wait, say it so he understands . . . )

LIAR!
    "But guys, I only defend myself when you all attack me"

Thats in terms of trash talking, moron. I only do it when someone does it to me. And I only say boo about someone else on here when they say something about me or one of my friends.

But again, for someone as stupid as you, rational distinctions are apparently not your strong suit b:surrender
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No, I never said killing robes takes skill.

Never said you said it. You act like it. And you act like its fun. That's fine, just don't pretend you don't.

You made me realize that it actually takes zero skill. I may have said that it SHOULD take skill to kill a robe of equal gear, but you definitely proved in game that it doesnt actually take much at all.

Glad I could make you see a very simple truth of this game that is known to everyone. And you and Zhadi can talk about how bad I am all day. Doesn't bother me at all. I have said it myself repeatedly.

But before you have any credibility in that regard, you've got to show me a wizard that does any better. The fact is there are none, least on this server. One other wizard though so, then I watched as Zhadi owned him at least 5 times in a row.

The fact is, archer > wiz 1 vs 1 pk, especially when they have the robes outgeared, even with a dumb-monkey like you behind the keys.
    And this time I did in fact NOT attempt to say we have equal gear.

You have said it and implied it many times.
    I dont understand why you're scared of me. Your gear is just as good.

The fact that it is so easily disproved (as I did above, even without you answering the questions) does not change that fact. If anything, it proves you are so delusional that you have no difficulty saying things that are so clearly untrue.

Now, however, that we have this admission, tell us all again how much fun it is to kill proski and me in pk?

That's my point. You think its so much fun, or so easy or whatever, cool. Most wouldn't.
    when I was killed by a group of Elusive including Bloodmystic

Don't imply that I killed you while we were friends. I don't kill my friends in pk. Period. You can ask Kat, or Pannzer (I COULDN'T kill her, so its somewhat moot), or Aries (cept when Agent was using his account, and even then only after he attacked me first), or countless others. I certainly don't gank them, attack them in the middle of another fight, etc. etc. etc.

The time I attacked you and you qq'd, more than a few times it was just me, ijs. And you qq'd not because you died, but because I wouldn't let you out there to get chi because for weeks and weeks and weeks you had been coming out (while I was out there alone), flew over the wall while I was attacking someone else (or more often than not, someones else) and attacked your "friend" from behind. Again, apparently because you thought it was such a challenge.

Again, I'm not QQ'ing about anything, but when you all have so skewed a view of things, I'll be darned if I'm not going to correct it.
    edited December 2010
    Options

Again, none of this is QQ. Who cares.

So, its not QQ when you do it, but it is when anyone else does?

Makes sense I guess... you being the older one and all...

All I'm saying is that it sure as hell looks like crying to me.

And no one cares. Really. It is a game after all, and yes, others are capable of playing it merely for fun just as well as yourself, believe it or not.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So, its not QQ when you do it, but it is when anyone else does?

Gosh, really? I have to reaaaaaaaaaaaly spell it all out of you, don't I?

OK-

No, when someone says we are equal geared when we are not, me pointing out how much better their gear is than mine is not qq'ing over how good their gear is. Its speaking the truth.

No, when someone says how fail a wizard I am, me pointing out that archers > wizards in general 1 vs 1 pk, and pointing out the they have far better gear than me, is not qq'ing. Its speaking the truth.

What else did you accuse me of QQ'ing about? You do so wrongly in so many situations, I am having trouble keeping track, but if you point them out to me I'll be happy to correct you there as well.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Gosh, really? I have to reaaaaaaaaaaaly spell it all out of you, don't I?

OK-

No, when someone says we are equal geared when we are not, me pointing out how much better their gear is than mine is not qq'ing over how good their gear is. Its speaking the truth.

No, when someone says how fail a wizard I am, me pointing out that archers > wizards in general 1 vs 1 pk, and pointing out the they have far better gear than me, is not qq'ing. Its speaking the truth.

What else did you accuse me of QQ'ing about? You do so wrongly in so many situations, I am having trouble keeping track, but if you point them out to me I'll be happy to correct you there as well.

le sigh...

When someone mentions your failness and you counter by attempting to say one class has such a huge advantage over another is QQ. Maybe not by your definition, but thats just what I got done saying.

Once again, I did not say we are equally geared since I bought some ocean orbs recently, you seem to think I did. But, once again, when you point out the superiority of someone else's gear when your failness is brought to light, that is QQ. Maybe it wouldnt have been back in the 40's, but here, in 2010, it is.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    When someone mentions your failness and you counter by attempting to say one class has such a huge advantage over another is QQ. Maybe not by your definition, but thats just what I got done saying.

Ah, now we have a point. Somewhat clearly stated. Its wrong, but at least its a cogent thought.

You call me fail because you beat me, it is absolutely relevant (and not QQ) to point out that your class is SUPPOSED to be me. That any 8 year old on your toon WOULD beat me. That 90% of the times you HAVE beaten me, its been you and 4 others. And that no other wizard on the server (including apparently with ironguards) would do any better than I did.

I may be fail. I may not. But one thing is for certain: a wizard is not is fail because an archer beat him. That proves nothing.
    le sigh...
    Once again, I did not say we are equally geared since I bought some ocean orbs recently, you seem to think I did.

Ok, let me try my new approach.

LIAR!!!!

You have had be outgeared since before I left Narla. I sold you the perfect citrines for crying out loud.

Don't act like you having me outgeared is a recent development due to the black friday sale, because we both know that is a lie.
    le sigh...
    But, once again, when you point out the superiority of someone else's gear when your failness is brought to light, that is QQ.

No, it would be QQ, for example, if when you killed me I said in common chat "you only beat me because you hit me with your wallet". THAT, I agree, could be called QQ.

The point is, you haven't "pointed out my failness" except to say that you can and do kill me. Me pointing out that you kill me not because of failness, but because of better gear and a better pk class is not QQ. Its attempting to educate someone who thinks his kill count is due solely to his personal gaming skill and not because of his class choice and cash shopped gear.

I operate under no such delusion. My refusal to allow you to do so unchallenged is not QQ.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This thread was started with a very different intention than the road it now finds itself on.

It was never intended to degenerate into a flame war between a few players. You have left Fuzzy with no choice but to close it.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.