>: NEVER!

Zhadi and Agent are both mine b:angry

Ill kick your butt Pulse <3 lol
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    My opinions on the original Topic. I`ll be bluntly honest :/

BM: ULMOS is inactive, can`t really choose him, but imo, JaSoN is quite the BM to watch out for in PK and TW. Also, Cable , Gaaraa, Stud, Swimma are there.

Barb : PK - YellowLight, TW - VanQuished(my adorable buffer turned CataSquad leader QQ, im being biased but w/e :P)

Cleric : Maiden_Kiss <33 , MishaSlahin <33 , Mango </33 , Aratainia <33 . P.S - I LUB ARA IN NIRVANA RUNS SHE SAVES MY CHARM <333

Assassin : Dreamery, hes the best damn sin in the server. Idc if the new dudes have better gears, but dreams the real deal =/

Psychics : CaoCao`s gone, he was the really the best. For now, I`d say Misa/Elysiam.

Veno : PK;Proclivity, but hes gone too Q_Q. I`d say Icezicle but shes inactive as well. =/ Then Theres PrettyNPinkx, shes quite good as well. ^^

Wizard : PK: Blood/Proski. TW:Blood/Proski/BDoomed. TW`d with them, TW`d against them. only 3 ppl that can stay alive and cause chaos.

Archer : b:surrender So many good archers in the server, Its hard to choose. But I`d say the best ppl are the ones who coord with their teammates and squad. Myself and Mute are ****** EPIC at that in TWs. Individually, Zhadi & Agent stands out in PK. Special Shoutout to Liuzibo, hes epic in PVE. All those 5aps toons and event ranking @_@.
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    oh i see how it is pulse :<

i only lead our squad in TW's for 4 months...no credit!! b:cry
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Kazamir <33 b:dirty
  • Ghost_Ninja - Archosaur
    Ghost_Ninja - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    epic tread derail
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    oh i see how it is pulse :<

i only lead our squad in TW's for 4 months...no credit!! b:cry

It's okay Kaz, Pulse didn't really specifically put a TW and PvP/PvE on the BMs. lol.

I sucks so bad you don't even know.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    _Mizandry - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Zzzzz another popularity contest thread! Awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Too cold for you to keep her, Too hot for you to leave her <3
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    increasingly worse appearance with each new makeover award goes to....... CABLE!!
  • MishaSlahin - Archosaur
    MishaSlahin - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ty Pulsey Poo <3

Archers: Kazamir, EmTae Zhadi, Pulsey

Clerics: Katannia/Mango and Aratania

Sins: Ninja of course <3 sweety

Blade: Hero and Cable

Psy: Elysiam

Wizard: Clauciusvile aka Sgt Sparkles

Barb: Zloh, Pannzer, LieWithMe
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I only go onto forums when I take craps... and I have to say, this thread is redunkulous
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    when I take craps...

b:dirty
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Have you ever asked to see them 1v1 a BM or Barb or whatever the hell you think is "fair"?

Again did you ever ask them to 1v1 another class?

So I should ask them to prove something to me? Very confused by this. I don't need them to prove anything to me, and I doubt they would care to if I did. Puzzled . . . .
    From what we see you doing however we can say how you PK around us at least.

How I pk when im solo, only self buffed, and going against 2 highly geared archers and a sleep/plume shot happy cleric? I fail to see the point in your apparent criticism.
    Lately -- adverb of late; recently; not long since

Bravo, she can read. Now, can she reason?

My point wasn't the definition of lately, but rather how in three days there was any basis to draw any conclusion whatsoever that I only pk when I bring "half of elusive".

Its ok though, I don't expect you to get the distinction the second time around either . . . b:surrender
    At least I can admit when i am unsure @_@

I don't have to admit when I am unsure, because unlike some people if I am unsure (read: don't know what the heck I'm talking about) of something, I b:shutup

But I exit the argument with you now Ara. As of this morning, I am now BLUEMYSTIC, amiable pve wizzie loved by all.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited November 2010
    Options
    increasingly worse appearance with each new makeover award goes to....... CABLE!!

I beg your pardon?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    How I pk when im solo, only self buffed, and going against 2 highly geared archers and a sleep/plume shot happy cleric? I fail to see the point in your apparent criticism

I b:shutup

As if you're not highly geared...

... and the day you b:shutup is the day I go straight. b:bye
    edited November 2010
    Options
    As if you're not highly geared...

Um, i don't think i said i wasn't, did i?

the point, again since you apparently missed it, is 3 vs one is bad enough. When the one is a robe and 2 of the 3 are highly geared archers, its next to impossible.

And I have decent gear, yes, but if you are saying tt90 green is the equivalent of Rank 8/TT99/Nirvana, and sky demon pearl and tt90 gold belt (which I have only in the last few weeks replaced) is the same as cube neck and warsong badge . . . . .

b:bye
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    (...)

Ill kick your butt Pulse <3 lol

Every1 wana kick Pulse's butt... b:chuckle ... there must be something special about your butt Pulse ... XD
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    bm pvee: weow, antihero, lordshinra..both of the shinras..
    tw dunno :o

psy: pve :/
    tw: caocao epic dd and stuff

wizzy pve: bluemystic, +10 tt99 destroys bosses and mobs
    tw: proski

cleric pve: whoever spams the ****** IH
    tw: whoeveris wearing the +10 nirvana

archer: pve i like stebbs and shahin o.o
    tw: dunnoo im getting 1hit by archers b:surrender

sin pve poss, dreamer :o
    tw: D:

barb pve: Dn, dmon, zai
    tw: zai fluff, prbaly panzer u_U
  • Weow - Archosaur
    Weow - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Please take note that I'm really really stupit.

Best Archer:

PK: ZHADI because he's a sluzza.
    TW: PULSE AND MUTEMUTE because they barrage like its the fourth of facking july
    PvE: SHAHIIN? : D because I think so.

Best Assasin:

PK: Hahaha REMARED because he makes me think im lagging.
    TW: I DONT KNOW but BEEHBEEH makes appearances and kills me. also at west gate.
    PvE: uhhhh POSSESSED? he's efficient. And ALOHORA too. and LALTHA I like him, his char is hot.

Best Barbarian:

PK: RIONKITTEN because.
    TW: FIUFFKITTEN because he's a kitten
    PvE: WEOLFY *_____* kidding. I'm dex. I dont know, there are lots of good kittens. But I think EVANISHER is the most enthusiastic about PvE stuff ^^

Best Blademaster:

PK: JASON? Except he changed from his hot amazing fash. Also, SLUTMUFFIN is scary to weow because i like his stunlock timings from the times i've seen. I think SHARPIE is scary but I dont want to say it because he's scary but I just did.
    TW: **** do I know. So many D:
    PvE: Me because I'm a nien beast *___* other than that, there was one baby BM in weolfy's FC who was quite on the FACKYEA factor, but I forgot his name. GAARAA is hot with all his sage shiet, he practices and he delivers all the time from what I remember ^^

Best Cleric:

PK: .. QLNGFU THE TERROR ('''\(';...;')/''') because you're dead (he's mostly dead too)
    LUSIN for murdering with his mouth before anything even starts.
    TW: I'm not sure ^^
    PvE: QLNGFU obviously because he's the only cleric I trust to ever TT or whatever with. Or that's just me. Maybe just me.

Best Psychic:
    PK: CAOCAOCAOCAO gone obviously, so SPYKE (gone? D:) and MISAMISA because she's quite thorough
    TW: idk
    PvE: Not DODOPOD because she goes afk too much
    (b*tch i love you). I remember liking to squad with ORINTAZ but just vaguely because I only see him standing on the border of west gate in full white fash carrying his wife nowadays. And maybe talking about Temprus. (I love you too Orinsfjskftaz) : D

Best Venomancer:

PK: uhhhhh
    TW: MIZANDRY because she's a meowmeow
    PvE: I've seen what AZARIIA can do. I've seen. Player versus environment. I've also seen her versus... another player. irl. Other than that i'll say WAGYA is super great to squad with although his **** runs into mobs occasionally. I like ENMAKAORU too because it's clear she thinks about the state of other squad members.

Best Wizard:

PK: PROSKI because he'll end up making it into a movie. ERU TOMATO gets a mention I think.
    TW: BDOOMED because I always wake up dead next to dead bodies filling up the whole lane.
    PvE: I dont know but I think GREYWIZ is quite great ^^
    NOT PROSKI THAT FACKING TARD dfhkdsjghdfkjg
    BLUEMYSTIC because I see potential in his recent name change. and looks change. Never squaded with him for anything in my life except the odd "where are you?? on west gate roof?" squad.
    and TISAV is best at writing stuff.
    '

*____________________*
    wooooooow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Yo Rynis digs my makeover. He loves me for that. L-O-V-Combo breaker-E-S MEEEEE for that.

Don't judge me.b:cry
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Azariia - Archosaur
    Azariia - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Best Archer:
    PK: Zhadi. "WHAAAAA BUT AZA HE JUST HAS GOOD GEAR OR SOME OTHER EXCUSE" I don't care. He is.
    TW: Weow.
    PvE: Weow.

Best Assasin:
    PK: Weow.
    TW:Weow.
    PvE:Weow's.... Ex?

Best Barbarian:
    PK: Weofly.
    TW:Weolfy.
    PvE:Weolfy.

Best Blademaster:
    PK: WEOW
    TW: WEOWMONSTER
    PvE:WEOWNIENBEASTTTT

Best Cleric:
    PK: Lusin, because he drops out of the effing sky on his many types of wings And it scares the dormant hell out of me. Qlngfu because... How do you father that many PW children and not be the best.

Best Psychic:
    PK:Weow.
    TW:Weow
    PvE:LOLOPOD?

Best Venomancer:
    PK: Miz cuz shes legend. Ice cuz she verbally pwns you before you release.
    PvE:Weow.

Best Wizard:
    PK: W
    TW:E
    PvE:O
    LALA:W

Do I get cookie?
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Qlngfu because... How do you father that many PW children and not be the best.

spot on

Best Archer:
    PK: Zhadi. "WHAAAAA BUT AZA HE JUST HAS GOOD GEAR OR SOME OTHER EXCUSE" I don't care. He is.

Best Assasin:
    PK: Weow.
    TW:Weow.
    PvE:Weow's.... Ex?

Best Barbarian:
    PK: Weofly.
    TW:Weolfy.
    PvE:Weolfy.

Best Blademaster:
    PK: WEOW
    TW: WEOWMONSTER
    PvE:WEOWNIENBEASTTTT

Best Cleric:
    PK: Lusin, because he drops out of the effing sky on his many types of wings And it scares the dormant hell out of me. Qlngfu because... How do you father that many PW children and not be the best.

Best Psychic:
    PK:Weow.
    TW:Weow
    PvE:LOLOPOD?

Best Venomancer:
    PK: Miz cuz shes legend. Ice cuz she verbally pwns you before you release.
    PvE:Weow.

Best Wizard:
    PK: W
    TW:E
    PvE:O
    LALA:W

Do I get cookie?

tat list looks abit biassed =_= but qlngfu approve / agree 168% of it (b^.^)b
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    _Mizandry - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Please take note that I'm really really stupit.

Best Archer:

PK: ZHADI because he's a sluzza.
    TW: PULSE AND MUTEMUTE because they barrage like its the fourth of facking july
    PvE: SHAHIIN? : D because I think so.

Best Assasin:

PK: Hahaha REMARED because he makes me think im lagging.
    TW: I DONT KNOW but BEEHBEEH makes appearances and kills me. also at west gate.
    PvE: uhhhh POSSESSED? he's efficient. And ALOHORA too. and LALTHA I like him, his char is hot.

Best Barbarian:

PK: RIONKITTEN because.
    TW: FIUFFKITTEN because he's a kitten
    PvE: WEOLFY *_____* kidding. I'm dex. I dont know, there are lots of good kittens. But I think EVANISHER is the most enthusiastic about PvE stuff ^^

Best Blademaster:

PK: JASON? Except he changed from his hot amazing fash. Also, SLUTMUFFIN is scary to weow because i like his stunlock timings from the times i've seen. I think SHARPIE is scary but I dont want to say it because he's scary but I just did.
    TW: **** do I know. So many D:
    PvE: Me because I'm a nien beast *___* other than that, there was one baby BM in weolfy's FC who was quite on the FACKYEA factor, but I forgot his name. GAARAA is hot with all his sage shiet, he practices and he delivers all the time from what I remember ^^

Best Cleric:

PK: .. QLNGFU THE TERROR ('''\(';...;')/''') because you're dead (he's mostly dead too)
    LUSIN for murdering with his mouth before anything even starts.
    TW: I'm not sure ^^
    PvE: QLNGFU obviously because he's the only cleric I trust to ever TT or whatever with. Or that's just me. Maybe just me.

Best Psychic:
    PK: CAOCAOCAOCAO gone obviously, so SPYKE (gone? D:) and MISAMISA because she's quite thorough
    TW: idk
    PvE: Not DODOPOD because she goes afk too much
    (b*tch i love you). I remember liking to squad with ORINTAZ but just vaguely because I only see him standing on the border of west gate in full white fash carrying his wife nowadays. And maybe talking about Temprus. (I love you too Orinsfjskftaz) : D

Best Venomancer:

PK: uhhhhh
    TW: MIZANDRY because she's a meowmeow
    PvE: I've seen what AZARIIA can do. I've seen. Player versus environment. I've also seen her versus... another player. irl. Other than that i'll say WAGYA is super great to squad with although his **** runs into mobs occasionally. I like ENMAKAORU too because it's clear she thinks about the state of other squad members.

Best Wizard:

PK: PROSKI because he'll end up making it into a movie. ERU TOMATO gets a mention I think.
    TW: BDOOMED because I always wake up dead next to dead bodies filling up the whole lane.
    PvE: I dont know but I think GREYWIZ is quite great ^^
    NOT PROSKI THAT FACKING TARD dfhkdsjghdfkjg
    BLUEMYSTIC because I see potential in his recent name change. and looks change. Never squaded with him for anything in my life except the odd "where are you?? on west gate roof?" squad.
    '

*____________________*
    wooooooow

Im a retired Veno b:surrender Loves you WEOW!!!!! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Too cold for you to keep her, Too hot for you to leave her <3
  • wagyar
    wagyar Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Best Archer
    PvP Zhadi hands down
    Best TW: I seldom TW so noidea
    Best Pve: So many...all are in my friendslist lol

Best Cleric:
    PvP: Ara and Misha
    TW:dunno read above
    Pve: Ara, Misha and CrazyAneta, if Aneta had better gears and she would pvp then...<3, MrSho and MsMedic

Best BM
    Pvp: Jason and Ulmos hands down...seldom I go pvp I try to hide behind my herc for them ;)
    TW:...
    Pve:Jason and LordRamRod...Weow because she is who she is b:dirty

Best Barb

PvP: Rionhale...no matter our huge disagreements I give value for his skills only
    TW:
    Pve: Dmoncmaori, FurrySlayer, Evanisher all good barbs in pve, they use heads and are not egoistic :) Good skill in any player

Best Psy
    PvP:dunno I don't do much pvp and never rly faced Psys
    TW:...
    PVE: Akheya

Best Sin

Pvp:Dreamy, Ninjaedyourmom
    TW:
    Pve:Possessed

Best Veno
    Pvp:
    TW:
    Pve: Pretty and Enma...so sad to say that many venos still don't know how to play group pve...Noidea of amping, lending hand...some even don't seem to have these skills, not to mention purge...I have seen this when played other chars than my main...Venos herc is not all, you need to play too!! b:laugh
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    squad.
    '

Weow hun, want me to show you where i am really good b:dirty
  • MishaSlahin - Archosaur
    MishaSlahin - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    OMFG how could I forget my Wag ya tail? your another one of my <3s
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wagyar wrote: »

Best Cleric:
    PvP: Ara and Misha
    TW:dunno read above
    Pve: Ara, Misha and CrazyAneta, if Aneta had better gears and she would pvp then...<3, MrSho and MsMedic

There was a lot of more stuff which clearly indicated ppl you name are mostly your pals but crazyaneta? She is actually the worst 9x cleric I have seen so far, maybe worst cleric I`ve seen on server. If you think she is good, god you must be awful.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Claciusvile - Archosaur
    Claciusvile - Archosaur Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ty Pulsey Poo <3

Archers: Kazamir, EmTae Zhadi, Pulsey

Clerics: Katannia/Mango and Aratania

Sins: Ninja of course <3 sweety

Blade: Hero and Cable

Psy: Elysiam

Wizard: Clauciusvile aka Sgt Sparkles

Barb: Zloh, Pannzer, LieWithMe

>.< This is a best of thread...why in the heck is my name in the wizard's section D:

clearly Im the worst wizard out there >.>
  • wagyar
    wagyar Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    There was a lot of more stuff which clearly indicated ppl you name are mostly your pals but crazyaneta? She is actually the worst 9x cleric I have seen so far, maybe worst cleric I`ve seen on server. If you think she is good, god you must be awful.

Hmmm yep many of them are my pals, but only because they are good players but then I also count good and and trustable person also as good player...but not in this case tough. Your post was intresting...u can like Aneta or not doesn't matter because these are each others point of wievs. Naturally there are other good players, I just don't know them...

Funny thing is that I have squaded with you, so you should estimate my skills based on that and not based on who I like or not...but maybe this was wanna start flame war post. Sorry don't do those, as you see from my post count, I don't spam forums. If so you failed b:bye
  • MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur
    MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Best Archer:
    PK:Zhadi, AgentPotato, Stebbie
    TW: AgentPotato
    PvE:.........

Best Assasin:
    PK: Dream and MiniNote
    TW:
    PvE: