Elusive Vs Nem Announced

Options

Comments

• Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    first of all do you even know what it means to be two-faced? when you stepped down as director several months ago it was for the same reason you got upset yesterday so obviously i'm not hiding anything. you threw an emofit because I killed you too quickly after saying I was going to test my damage on you, not realizing even though you lost a doll you make people lose a lot of charm ticks when you constantly want to test your stuff too. point is it wasn't a big deal, but I didn't cave in to your self-centered desire to want to be put up on a pedastool because I thought you were being a baby. similarly with what just happend recently, I wasn't arguing what I just agreed with you guys on vent about; that blood isn't the best PK'er because he nerfs his damage a lot. I was pissed you were moaning so much and ganging up on him when you should know better. BLOOD is the first to admit how he is on this game, but why would you ever use that as a means of getting at him in an argument just because you're better? its because you always want to prove something after you die, and its childish. if I agree that blood sucks its not to be used as fuel to get at him, its just to be real, or maybe have a good laugh. what you do, unlike me, is sit there and try and validate your actions from a place of pure conceit and jerkoffism by saying those things in a particular way because you DO care about what people think of you, or at least the people who were around you when you died. part of being a friend is maintaining enough integrity to be honest. i wish you understood where I was coming from so you wouldn't have made such a snotty attempt to bait me in world chat after I dropped it in whispers. to think i was using rivarly as a means to undermine our friendship is just silly, and I feel you only said it because you were bitter and not thinking straight but I'm really surprised about the real zhadi hence why I removed you from friends list. when I have said stuff about the autobots coming to roll narla (After they were rightfully dominating everybody else, a fun attempt to motivate people nothing more nothing less), or alluding to narlas lost 180m after they accused us, it was nothing like the kind of things your ego got you to say recently about people who did so much for you.

since this is escalating into something bigger, and I just edited my other post because I really don't want to stoop to that level, I will at least defend myself. you say you always stood up for me, but how could you have when you were barely around? do you even know how many times I stood up for you? and not just to people like mango or agentpotato, but even elusive members that didn't like your attitude because they felt you were more concerned about hoarding credit than really demonstrating the everybody is equal mentality. I would stick up for my friends anywhere, in game, on vent, or via forums, and I did for you, even If i were wrong or it made me look like a jackass. anyway whether agentpotato took it back or not, he was actually right. you quit before we got better, so you never saw the day by day development or were really there to earn peoples respect. why do you think not many people followed you to asuras? i'm really not trying to be a ****, maybe unlike you, but when you asked me on skype how to get them to follow you i told you the truth; be real, demonstrate selfless qualities and they'll want to come back. if you couldn't do that, thats on you. don't sit there and say 80 people who came back to elusive only did so because they kissed my ***. i do NOT think i'm very good at this game because i don't spend enough time advancing myself or learning about end game stuff, I spend it getting to know people personally and being a real friend for them. i'm just shocked at what you're trying to do. i've made so many sacrifices to create an environment for people like you to enjoy your rank 8 +10 bow in that to hear you try and turn it on me is just sickening. people came back to Elusive because they remember what I did for them, and what they did for me. we created a nice family and are loyal to each other, nothing else. if you and kazamir or whoever else want to use a strawman argument and collude my boldness and fun attitude that allow other people to have fun for me actually thinking i'm special, go right ahead because I know you'll feel bad later on for lieing.

i'm not going to participate in this **** anymore, i'm transparent about everything so if you guys want to try and bash elusive for our spontaneity just bash me instead. everybody knows I'm going to do what I feel is in the best interest of everybodys fun, friend or not.

done with these forums, and yeah i mean it. now people can bash me all they want without fear of the truth finding its way in to interfere with the growth of anybodys e-peen
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You really, really, really need to learn to use paragraphs...
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    Aratainia - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    OMG

WHERE ARE THE SPACES!!!! b:shocked

That Hurt to read @_@

b:surrender
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    since proc isnt here to do it...i shall in his absence

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/3043/walloftextz.jpg
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so treasured a friendship you end it over this. hmmm, something special im sure.

so special you didn't go back to his faction. you know, the one you called "home".

gosh, your sentiment goes one way one week, the other the next. get some psych meds, will ya?

And dude, stop taking all this so seriously. really.

And ya think im an old ****, pfft

I didn't end it. I asked him to stop so it wouldn't end. HE ended it.
    I didn't go back to the faction for reasons. Just because I have friends there, doesn't mean I HAVE to be in that faction, that's what I mean some people take the rivalry in this game more seriously than friendship.
    My sentiment changes as things change. I'm sorry if you're so cold.
    And I'm not taking the game seriously, but you do grow fond of people and you do get attached to them. Once again, I'm sorry if you're cold and you only play for yourself.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    first of all do you even know what it means to be two-faced? when you stepped down as director several months ago it was for the same reason you got upset yesterday so obviously i'm not hiding anything.

I stepped down as director, not because I died in PK. I stepped down because you were being a jerk. You even admitted after a bit that same night that you were being an *** and you apologized. You had been having some issues irl and you took it out on me. The reason I got upset was because you trashed me and I thought that my friendship was as special to you as yours was to me. I guess not.
    you threw an emofit because I killed you too quickly after saying I was going to test my damage on you, not realizing even though you lost a doll you make people lose a lot of charm ticks when you constantly want to test your stuff too.

I didn't throw an emofit. You never said you were going to try damage. I was getting chi and you BIDS me. A 5k unbuffed LA class... of course I was going to die. I PM'd you afterwards saying "dude :/ dont kill me like that. that's one GS gone."
    When I did that you raged at me saying that I'm complaining about one GS when I had rank 8. Just cuz I have rank 8, Proski, does not mean I have unlimited money. Especially not at that time; I had been spending almost every coin I had to get apoth for Elusive. I didn't even have enough coins to teleport. A simple "ah im sorry dude" would have worked, but no, that was too much for you. You biitched me out then the same way you biitched me out recently.
    point is it wasn't a big deal, but I didn't cave in to your self-centered desire to want to be put up on a pedastool because I thought you were being a baby.

Agreed. It wasn't a big deal. You turned it into a big deal by trashing me in PMs. Both times.
    similarly with what just happend recently, I wasn't arguing what I just agreed with you guys on vent about; that blood isn't the best PK'er because he nerfs his damage a lot. I was pissed you were moaning so much and ganging up on him when you should know better.

He started the trash talk on world chat. Of course I was going to backfire. The fact that you started trashing us too upset me, but I was willing to ignore it. That's why I PM'd you asking you to let my argument and his stay between just us two so that we didn't have the differences and we could continue being friends. The way you reacted, though, is what caused us to have the problems we're having now.
    BLOOD is the first to admit how he is on this game, but why would you ever use that as a means of getting at him in an argument just because you're better?

I wasn't using it against him. But if he's going to trash me, I'll trash him too. If you use ingame examples, I'll use ingame examples. If you use personal insults, I'll use personal insults.
    its because you always want to prove something after you die, and its childish.

It's called being competitive which is what PvP is all about to me. Being competitive is fun. Winning motivates and inspires me. It feels great. Losing doesn't. I take this game as seriously as the next guy; I want to be the best. Who likes to settle for mediocrity? Call it what you like, it can be interpretted in many different ways.
    if I agree that blood sucks its not to be used as fuel to get at him, its just to be real, or maybe have a good laugh. what you do, unlike me, is sit there and try and validate your actions from a place of pure conceit and jerkoffism by saying those things in a particular way because you DO care about what people think of you, or at least the people who were around you when you died.

You're right. I do care, but lets be real. Everybody cares. If you didn't give a damn you wouldn't even be on the forums. But here you are.
    part of being a friend is maintaining enough integrity to be honest. i wish you understood where I was coming from so you wouldn't have made such a snotty attempt to bait me in world chat after I dropped it in whispers. to think i was using rivarly as a means to undermine our friendship is just silly, and I feel you only said it because you were bitter and not thinking straight but I'm really surprised about the real zhadi hence why I removed you from friends list.

You dropped it after you trashed me out. And you expected me to just sit there and take it? Don't come to me with this bullshiit. I PM'd asking you to stay out of the argument in a nice manner. Take your own advice.
    when I have said stuff about the autobots coming to roll narla (After they were rightfully dominating everybody else, a fun attempt to motivate people nothing more nothing less), or alluding to narlas lost 180m after they accused us, it was nothing like the kind of things your ego got you to say recently about people who did so much for you.

I've trashed the same way you've trashed me. I'm sorry if you think what I'm saying about you is more offensive than what you're saying about me. I feel the same way.
    since this is escalating into something bigger, and I just edited my other post because I really don't want to stoop to that level, I will at least defend myself. you say you always stood up for me, but how could you have when you were barely around? do you even know how many times I stood up for you? and not just to people like mango or agentpotato, but even elusive members that didn't like your attitude because they felt you were more concerned about hoarding credit than really demonstrating the everybody is equal mentality.

I stood up for you everytime somebody trashed you on forums. I stood up for you whenever people would trash you ingame on world chat. I stood up for you at west gate many times. I stood up for you when people within Elusive were saying you were running away when you wanted to try PW-MY and just disband Elusive. I even remember many PM's from you thanking me for all that. But I guess you easily forget those acts, now you only remember the bad ones. I'll admit you stood up for me the same way I did for you plenty of times. I'm not afraid to admit that you were a great friend to me in the time we were in elusive and even afterwards. It is just the recent differences that really made me feel disappointed in you. I never hoarded credit to myself. I did, just like you and all of elusive, want some credit however, because maybe I did a little or I did a lot, but I did something. Please, go read my forum posts from before. I actually read them after I read this to see if you were right... but I gave credit to Elusive... I thanked Elusive... The name Elusive included you, it included BLOOD, it included everybody who was once in that faction. Quote me where I wanted the credit to myself please.
    I would stick up for my friends anywhere, in game, on vent, or via forums, and I did for you, even If i were wrong or it made me look like a jackass. anyway whether agentpotato took it back or not, he was actually right. you quit before we got better, so you never saw the day by day development or were really there to earn peoples respect.

I was always there. I kept logging in. I was gone for two weeks, Pro. In those two weeks two factions fell apart and they went to Elusive, that's how Elusive got stronger. How can you give yourself credit for this? The only credit here was whatever problem caused the other factions to just totally crash.
    why do you think not many people followed you to asuras? i'm really not trying to be a ****, maybe unlike you, but when you asked me on skype how to get them to follow you i told you the truth; be real, demonstrate selfless qualities and they'll want to come back. if you couldn't do that, thats on you. don't sit there and say 80 people who came back to elusive only did so because they kissed my ***.

People didn't follow me to Asuras because of the name. Because ULMOS was leader and he had a bad reputation. Because the name Asuras had a bad reputation. Here is where you're giving yourself too much credit. Here is where you're being a hypocrite. You say I hoard credit... well you're doing the same. Almost all the members that are currently in Elusive atm didn't go cuz they respect you and cuz you're oh so great... they went back to the NAME of Elusive. To the glory that once was. You know how I know? Because almost all of the people in there now, and I didn't say ALL because I'd be lying, but almost all of them PM'd me at once point or another telling me that I should remake Elusive or get leadership from you somehow and they would follow me. I never asked you to tell me how to get those people. You claimed that you'd go back, and you would have everybody follow you. I asked how you would do that. I never asked you for advice about that.
    i do NOT think i'm very good at this game because i don't spend enough time advancing myself or learning about end game stuff, I spend it getting to know people personally and being a real friend for them.

If only your actions towards me showed that, I'd believe it.
    Where did all the mirage celestones from the lands go? Oh, wait.. how did you suddenly get so many raptures?
    Oh and why did you trash me out when I asked you to just let me have my own argument with BLOOD to keep our friendship intact? Don't give anybody this bullshiit. This is what I mean by being a two faced hypocrite.
    i'm just shocked at what you're trying to do. i've made so many sacrifices to create an environment for people like you to enjoy your rank 8 +10 bow in that to hear you try and turn it on me is just sickening.

I'm sorry, what did you do exactly?
    people came back to Elusive because they remember what I did for them, and what they did for me. we created a nice family and are loyal to each other, nothing else. if you and kazamir or whoever else want to use a strawman argument and collude my boldness and fun attitude that allow other people to have fun for me actually thinking i'm special, go right ahead because I know you'll feel bad later on for lieing.

I'm not talking about your "actions to create a fun family based environment", i'm talking about something deeper and on a more personal level.
    i'm not going to participate in this **** anymore, i'm transparent about everything so if you guys want to try and bash elusive for our spontaneity just bash me instead. everybody knows I'm going to do what I feel is in the best interest of everybodys fun, friend or not.

That's what I'm doing. I'm bashing you. And I'm bashing people bashing me. That's why I brought this forum topic up. Just the same way that stud PM'd me about it, he later on world chatted too.
    done with these forums, and yeah i mean it. now people can bash me all they want without fear of the truth finding its way in to interfere with the growth of anybodys e-peen

Yes, Proski The Truthful.
    Once again, you're giving yourself too much credit here.
    You think you're always right, you think your word is Golden.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol weow told me you responded, who was I kidding about leaving the forums entirelyb:chuckle. potato just because I have an inkling that you're Stilled (rofl), i'll do you one favor.
    I stepped down as director, not because I died in PK. I stepped down because you were being a jerk. You even admitted after a bit that same night that you were being an *** and you apologized. You had been having some issues irl and you took it out on me. The reason I got upset was because you trashed me and I thought that my friendship was as special to you as yours was to me. I guess not.

I didn't throw an emofit. You never said you were going to try damage. I was getting chi and you BIDS me. A 5k unbuffed LA class... of course I was going to die. I PM'd you afterwards saying "dude :/ dont kill me like that. that's one GS gone."
    When I did that you raged at me saying that I'm complaining about one GS when I had rank 8. Just cuz I have rank 8, Proski, does not mean I have unlimited money. Especially not at that time; I had been spending almost every coin I had to get apoth for Elusive. I didn't even have enough coins to teleport. A simple "ah im sorry dude" would have worked, but no, that was too much for you. You biitched me out then the same way you biitched me out recently.

Agreed I was preoccupied with something stressful irl, but that does not excuse how ridiculous you were being or the main factor on why I basically told you to stop being a whiney *****. I know you are stubborn so I reached out to try and make you feel better since the friendship did actually mean more to me, that's what I was doing when I found that common ground. **** knows if you'd ever get over yourself had I not approached you and swallowed my own pride. I just can't believe you convinced yourself you've done nothing wrong. I know I was on edge, and I did sincerely apologize despite not receiving one back, but think about what you're saying, quit the half truths will you? Why would I bash on you for no reason? It's like you don't want to remember your persistent pushy cry-baby attitude in whispers. One "I'm sorry" would've sufficed if one proper "hey sorry I shouldn't mislead people into thinking they can test anything on me since i'm poor" was in order. You only looked for that after you complained and after I got a little assy.

Secondly lol, I did warn you what I was doing I was just a little too fast for a respond, and it wasn't even a bids. It was a sage spark -> gush shot. Good memory.

He started the trash talk on world chat. Of course I was going to backfire. The fact that you started trashing us too upset me, but I was willing to ignore it. That's why I PM'd you asking you to let my argument and his stay between just us two so that we didn't have the differences and we could continue being friends. The way you reacted, though, is what caused us to have the problems we're having now.

I wasn't using it against him. But if he's going to trash me, I'll trash him too. If you use ingame examples, I'll use ingame examples. If you use personal insults, I'll use personal insults.

I don't get why you are so immature. I held you in a higher regard than mostly everybody else that's why I thought you were being such a baby to begin with which warranted my response, if it were just potato like it typically is, I'd have left it alone. Listen to yourself though, don't put actions > words on a poster if you can't practice what you preach. Be the bigger man and drop it instead of indulging in such petty affairs. Telling you to shut up was the least I could've done to get you to stop being such a pain in the ***.

I stayed out of world chat for a reasonably long time before I couldn't take the tag-team griefing that was happening on my screen any longer. It wasn't just me who shared that view either, I just happened to be the one to call you out on it.

It's called being competitive which is what PvP is all about to me. Being competitive is fun. Winning motivates and inspires me. It feels great. Losing doesn't. I take this game as seriously as the next guy; I want to be the best. Who likes to settle for mediocrity? Call it what you like, it can be interpretted in many different ways.

If winning motivates you, then have a winners attitude.

You're right. I do care, but lets be real. Everybody cares. If you didn't give a damn you wouldn't even be on the forums. But here you are.

Don't defend the word in its simplest meaning, it's just defeating your credibility because I blatantly meant something bigger than that. You care too much, meaning you take it way way further than it ever has to go because as you just admitted you are fueled by winning. Which... would be fine if you knew how to stay humble.

You dropped it after you trashed me out. And you expected me to just sit there and take it? Don't come to me with this bullshiit. I PM'd asking you to stay out of the argument in a nice manner. Take your own advice.

I never mentioned your specific name in world chat before you made the snotty remark after our whispers. In world chat I broke the QQ fest up with 3 or 4 quick lines ending with a shut up. Really? Thats on you if you took it personally, because it never had to escalate past that or even you expressing your view to me in whispers. Cause after you whispered me I politely said you were being ridiculous and your ego lately seemed to have been getting in the way of things. After that you called me two-faced and said you did so because I just talked to you guys on vent about BLOOD. Again, if you understood the only thing I agreed with you guys on vent about was that BLOOD wasn't the best PK'er, you wouldn't have made so much drama. Me world chatting had nothing to do with my views on BLOOD's abilities or whether what he does or not is lame, it had to do with you CRYING way too much. Get your facts straight.

I stood up for you everytime somebody trashed you on forums. I stood up for you whenever people would trash you ingame on world chat. I stood up for you at west gate many times. I stood up for you when people within Elusive were saying you were running away when you wanted to try PW-MY and just disband Elusive. I even remember many PM's from you thanking me for all that. But I guess you easily forget those acts, now you only remember the bad ones. I'll admit you stood up for me the same way I did for you plenty of times. I'm not afraid to admit that you were a great friend to me in the time we were in elusive and even afterwards. It is just the recent differences that really made me feel disappointed in you. I never hoarded credit to myself. I did, just like you and all of elusive, want some credit however, because maybe I did a little or I did a lot, but I did something. Please, go read my forum posts from before. I actually read them after I read this to see if you were right... but I gave credit to Elusive... I thanked Elusive... The name Elusive included you, it included BLOOD, it included everybody who was once in that faction. Quote me where I wanted the credit to myself please.

I don't easily forget facts, I just never tried to play this card to begin with whereas you brought it up then admitted it was offset by both our efforts on behalf of each other. Just because you never said "I, Zhadi, am taking X amount of credit from Elusive" doesn't mean you weren't coming off smug.

I was always there. I kept logging in. I was gone for two weeks, Pro. In those two weeks two factions fell apart and they went to Elusive, that's how Elusive got stronger. How can you give yourself credit for this? The only credit here was whatever problem caused the other factions to just totally crash.

Where did I give myself credit for the day by day development after you left? I said you weren't around to see it manifest which is true, despite however you want to recall your log activity. Most people can attest to this anyway.

People didn't follow me to Asuras because of the name. Because ULMOS was leader and he had a bad reputation. Because the name Asuras had a bad reputation. Here is where you're giving yourself too much credit. Here is where you're being a hypocrite. You say I hoard credit... well you're doing the same. Almost all the members that are currently in Elusive atm didn't go cuz they respect you and cuz you're oh so great... they went back to the NAME of Elusive. To the glory that once was. You know how I know? Because almost all of the people in there now, and I didn't say ALL because I'd be lying, but almost all of them PM'd me at once point or another telling me that I should remake Elusive or get leadership from you somehow and they would follow me. I never asked you to tell me how to get those people. You claimed that you'd go back, and you would have everybody follow you. I asked how you would do that. I never asked you for advice about that.

1) I never said I was oh so great, stop insinuating things.

2) The members themselves said they respected me, if that is out of line all things considering then wow. Anyway I respect all of them too. Where am I saying, though, their respect for me was greater than my respect for them? I'd of preferred to chill out and not remake elusive so I wouldn't be overworked since I didn't have a chance to play for myself in months, but nearly everybody asked me to and they meant so much to me that I took the steps necessary to rebuild it for them. There's nothing hypocritical about any of this. Yes I said I'd help get some old members back, but the sequence of chat happened very differently. You didn't ask how I would get elusive members back right after I offered to help. It was literally 30 minutes later, I'm looking at the skype log right now lol. You talked about Waiheke. You had already ceased lead of Asuras from ULMOS at that point but nothing were different even if you didn't admit to it because I was still in the know. You said you were trying to get the Elusive from Waiheke and then several lines later after I talked about how great some players were like bunnz and godsgirl, you asked how I would gather up Elusive. What is that if not advice? Honestly..

If only your actions towards me showed that, I'd believe it.
    Where did all the mirage celestones from the lands go? Oh, wait.. how did you suddenly get so many raptures?
    Oh and why did you trash me out when I asked you to just let me have my own argument with BLOOD to keep our friendship intact? Don't give anybody this bullshiit. This is what I mean by being a two faced hypocrite.

Uh wow you are full of ****. On skype after we joked about how I wish the mirages were still mailed to me we went on the game to test if I could still receive mail on Proski but it stated the recipients mail box was LOCKED. Seriously, even knowing how poor I was and still am the other thing you forgot to mention was that you tried to get a share. I sold 11 mill worth of mirages that had already been in my mailbox and that money isn't even touched, its to rebuild our herb account since I can't get it unbanned. I got so many raptures because I made 60+mill from my-en off of all of bazarius epicbunny parenna and the polish lot's gear, hell no it wasnt an equal value trade and I got the better deal but on a new server with no accelerated gear, 7x molders were a lot to them. Not counting another 20$ of my own and some help from Ice. 26 raptures = 52 mill, easily covered. Just the fact that you of all people would go THERE given our history is proving how you'll say much of anything to just try and look better, its really pathetic zhadi I thought you were better than that man. Secondly I didn't trash you out AFTER you said let me have my own argument with blood. I trashed you in whispers AFTER you made a snotty remark in world chat when all I did was tell you and potato to shut up. You are either full of it or genuinly don't remember what actually happened hence your burning desire to try and paint me as a hypocrite.

Yes, Proski The Truthful.
    Once again, you're giving yourself too much credit here.
    You think you're always right, you think your word is Golden.

Yet what have you said hinting differently, seriously what have you said where your word shouldn't be taken as golden then in the same context that I mean? Cause obviously you're disagreeing with me and everybodys got subjective proof. That was just a tasteful, easy way to end a post and probably the worst 'evidence' of me thinking highly of myself as it doesn't transcend past anything else but this thread, lol.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    When it comes down to it, the person who writes the most has the biggest chip on his shoulder...

And I have absolutely no idea who Stilled is...

I love how you seem to have this underlying hatred of me, I wish I knew what I did to warrant it. Oh right, I don't care for your great friend BLOODMYSTIC. b:surrender

Edit: TY for separating your ginormous nerd rages into paragraphs, it comes across as slightly more intelligent.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol, well I did only respond until this thread got to 3 pages so I'm not arguing with that statement.

and nah I don't hate you at all potato, but I know how easily people sit there and influence each other to get on other peoples cases that their friends don't like so I wouldn't put it past you if you disliked me in the spirit of who of your friends disliked

I told you I don't know anything about you past a few things I've seen during PK, which all said and done might make me comment about it but not not be nice to you, or dislike you. I've never sat there and tried to be mean to you, didn't we used to chat about our TW's?

anyway I feel like too much fun is going on and too many important things matter in game right now and I really don't want to look back at this thread, so maybe this'll do:

Zhadi, I'm sorry If It sounded like I was being mean I should've been more considerate to your feelings and recognized that the tone of chat sometimes can look meaner than what is intended.

peace forums (do I mean it this time? 100 DD LOOKING FOR NIRVANA b:angry)

:edit: ohh nice ninja edit stab there, forgot i was the one who was nerd raging!!!1
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I love how you seem to have this underlying hatred of me, I wish I knew what I did to warrant it. Oh right, I don't care for your great friend BLOODMYSTIC. b:surrender

If people don't stop calling proski and I friends, I'm going to have to post what I really think of him.

If I could just remember.

Where are my damn pills . . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If people don't stop calling proski and I friends, I'm going to have to post what I really think of him.

If I could just remember.

Where are my damn pills . . . . .

Lawl...

But if proski isnt gonna come back here then I wont have to ninja post anything else. Which is good because I'm not sure if my heart could take any more...
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol weow told me you responded, who was I kidding about leaving the forums entirelyb:chuckle. potato just because I have an inkling that you're Stilled (rofl), i'll do you one favor.

lol welcome back to forums proski. i knew you care too much about what's said to just leave it alone as you claimed you would on your previous post.
    Agreed I was preoccupied with something stressful irl, but that does not excuse how ridiculous you were being or the main factor on why I basically told you to stop being a whiney *****. I know you are stubborn so I reached out to try and make you feel better since the friendship did actually mean more to me, that's what I was doing when I found that common ground. **** knows if you'd ever get over yourself had I not approached you and swallowed my own pride. I just can't believe you convinced yourself you've done nothing wrong. I know I was on edge, and I did sincerely apologize despite not receiving one back, but think about what you're saying, quit the half truths will you? Why would I bash on you for no reason? It's like you don't want to remember your persistent pushy cry-baby attitude in whispers. One "I'm sorry" would've sufficed if one proper "hey sorry I shouldn't mislead people into thinking they can test anything on me since i'm poor" was in order. You only looked for that after you complained and after I got a little assy.

Secondly lol, I did warn you what I was doing I was just a little too fast for a respond, and it wasn't even a bids. It was a sage spark -> gush shot. Good memory.

my biitchy attitude?
    cuz i said "dude thats 1 GS gone :/"
    That's a biitchy attitude? I feel sorry for any and all your friends and your future partner if you really call that a biitch attitude. You'll probably end up arguing 24/7 if your temper gets tampered with over such a small complaint. Don't say I never apologized back. I simply dropped it afterwards because I didn't want to argue. You apologized on skype and I told you that it bothered because your friendship was special to me and being biitched out by a friend does get to me. We shared a few good words, if that wasn't good enough, then I'm sorry for not getting on my knees and kissing your *** because you apologized to me about being a jerk earlier. I didn't know I owed you an apology as well.

I don't get why you are so immature. I held you in a higher regard than mostly everybody else that's why I thought you were being such a baby to begin with which warranted my response, if it were just potato like it typically is, I'd have left it alone. Listen to yourself though, don't put actions > words on a poster if you can't practice what you preach. Be the bigger man and drop it instead of indulging in such petty affairs. Telling you to shut up was the least I could've done to get you to stop being such a pain in the ***.

I stayed out of world chat for a reasonably long time before I couldn't take the tag-team griefing that was happening on my screen any longer. It wasn't just me who shared that view either, I just happened to be the one to call you out on it.

Incorrect, you biitched me out when I asked you to stay out of the argument. You started trashing me about so many things that had nothing to do with what was even going out.. i'm sorry if it is YOU who can't remember how things happened. If you hadn't biitched me out, I would have had absolutely no reason to trash you on world chat. But you did, so I did as well.
    If winning motivates you, then have a winners attitude.

I'm sorry? What's a winner's attitude?
    Enlighten me.
    Don't defend the word in its simplest meaning, it's just defeating your credibility because I blatantly meant something bigger than that. You care too much, meaning you take it way way further than it ever has to go because as you just admitted you are fueled by winning. Which... would be fine if you knew how to stay humble.

You speak about me not being humble. Proski, look at yourself, and look at your recent post. You claimed that Elusive went back to you cuz of how amazingly friendly and helpful and whatever the ** else you said you were. Whether we brag about different things, you brag about some shiit, just the way I brag about some. Don't give me this bullshiit, seriously. I care a lot about my friends. A lot. About the game... meh.. I would've quit already if it wasn't for the right people being here. Words can be interpreted in many different ways, you do the same. We oughta give the definition of words before we write our walls of text so that we don't confuse eachother, eh?
    I never mentioned your specific name in world chat before you made the snotty remark after our whispers. In world chat I broke the QQ fest up with 3 or 4 quick lines ending with a shut up. Really? Thats on you if you took it personally, because it never had to escalate past that or even you expressing your view to me in whispers. Cause after you whispered me I politely said you were being ridiculous and your ego lately seemed to have been getting in the way of things. After that you called me two-faced and said you did so because I just talked to you guys on vent about BLOOD. Again, if you understood the only thing I agreed with you guys on vent about was that BLOOD wasn't the best PK'er, you wouldn't have made so much drama. Me world chatting had nothing to do with my views on BLOOD's abilities or whether what he does or not is lame, it had to do with you CRYING way too much. Get your facts straight.

I never mentioned your name specifically either (:
    BLOOD didn't mention my name.
    I didn't mention BLOOD's name.
    But we knew who we were talking about, don't act stupid.
    Politely, eh?
    It's YOU who needs to get your facts straight. Or maybe learn what the definition of polite is.
    I don't easily forget facts, I just never tried to play this card to begin with whereas you brought it up then admitted it was offset by both our efforts on behalf of each other. Just because you never said "I, Zhadi, am taking X amount of credit from Elusive" doesn't mean you weren't coming off smug.

once again, I ask you to quote me.
    Where did I give myself credit for the day by day development after you left? I said you weren't around to see it manifest which is true, despite however you want to recall your log activity. Most people can attest to this anyway.

Where did I give MYself credit for the day by day development?
    Who's "most people"?
    Oh wait, I can't wait to see BLOOD attest to this (:
    Go on, BLOOD. Help Proski prove me wrong.
    1) I never said I was oh so great, stop insinuating things.

You insinuate things as well o.o
    2) The members themselves said they respected me, if that is out of line all things considering then wow. Anyway I respect all of them too. Where am I saying, though, their respect for me was greater than my respect for them?
    I'd of preferred to chill out and not remake elusive so I wouldn't be overworked since I didn't have a chance to play for myself in months, but nearly everybody asked me to and they meant so much to me that I took the steps necessary to rebuild it for them. There's nothing hypocritical about any of this.

I never said there was anything hypocritical about trying to rebuild them.
    I'm sorry to see you're going through so much pain rebuilding. You should take a break.
    I repeat, they didn't just ask you. They asked me. I would have, trust me, they mean a lot to me as well, but I have some friends who I had given my word that I wouldn't leave them because they have been here for me within game and for more personal issues.
    Yes I said I'd help get some old members back, but the sequence of chat happened very differently. You didn't ask how I would get elusive members back right after I offered to help. It was literally 30 minutes later, I'm looking at the skype log right now lol. You talked about Waiheke. You had already ceased lead of Asuras from ULMOS at that point but nothing were different even if you didn't admit to it because I was still in the know. You said you were trying to get the Elusive from Waiheke and then several lines later after I talked about how great some players were like bunnz and godsgirl, you asked how I would gather up Elusive. What is that if not advice? Honestly..

Nope, I was talking about a possible merge with Waiheke.
    Then you claimed you'd return and you would "pull" them.
    I didn't ask you to show me or tell me because I needed your help, I just asked you how YOU intended to do that since you spoke so strong and mighty at that time.
    Uh wow you are full of ****. On skype after we joked about how I wish the mirages were still mailed to me we went on the game to test if I could still receive mail on Proski but it stated the recipients mail box was LOCKED. Seriously, even knowing how poor I was and still am the other thing you forgot to mention was that you tried to get a share. I sold 11 mill worth of mirages that had already been in my mailbox and that money isn't even touched, its to rebuild our herb account since I can't get it unbanned. I got so many raptures because I made 60+mill from my-en off of all of bazarius epicbunny parenna and the polish lot's gear, hell no it wasnt an equal value trade and I got the better deal but on a new server with no accelerated gear, 7x molders were a lot to them. Not counting another 20$ of my own and some help from Ice. 26 raptures = 52 mill, easily covered. Just the fact that you of all people would go THERE given our history is proving how you'll say much of anything to just try and look better, its really pathetic zhadi I thought you were better than that man. Secondly I didn't trash you out AFTER you said let me have my own argument with blood. I trashed you in whispers AFTER you made a snotty remark in world chat when all I did was tell you and potato to shut up. You are either full of it or genuinly don't remember what actually happened hence your burning desire to try and paint me as a hypocrite.

Your mailbox WAS locked. Then I remember you telling me in a PM how it started working again and how you got the mirages. What you've done with them, I have no idea. Good that you're using them for apoth (: At least it didn't have to come out of your pocket the way it did before when I was director and I spent almost every last coin on them when you happened to make me lose that GS and I didn't have enough for one more or for even a single teleport. :o oh wait, we talked about that incident already. nvm.
    Yet what have you said hinting differently, seriously what have you said where your word shouldn't be taken as golden then in the same context that I mean? Cause obviously you're disagreeing with me and everybodys got subjective proof. That was just a tasteful, easy way to end a post and probably the worst 'evidence' of me thinking highly of myself as it doesn't transcend past anything else but this thread, lol.

I haven't said anything differently hinting something else, but I don't claim that I always reveal the truths about the server and that I am the person who uncovers the mysteries of arguments like you claim you do. Not only on here, but I remember how much you bragged to me on skype about how crazy good your posts were on the forums and how you ran some people off the forums and how people were afraid of you cuz how great your troll skills were. lolz.
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    Aratainia - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Hmmmm So much I could type...

But I think for now Ill just stay out of it.

b:victory

I want Cookies and Milk O_O

Oreos sound really good right now b:dirty
    edited November 2010
    Options
    (Zhadi, my friend, influenced me to post this:)

Oh, btw Zhadi, that last post wasn't really necessary because Proski isn't coming back to read it. Pretty sure anyway. b:pleased
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Zhadi, I'm sorry If It sounded like I was being mean I should've been more considerate to your feelings and recognized that the tone of chat sometimes can look meaner than what is intended.

I'll consider forgiving you.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options

Oh, btw Zhadi, that last post wasn't really necessary because Proski isn't coming back to read it. Pretty sure anyway. b:pleased

lololol
    i laughed for two reasons
    1. cuz of how smart and sarcastic this post was
    2. cuz im trying to actually consider the thought of proski staying away from forums.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lololol
    2. cuz im trying to actually consider the thought of proski staying away from forums.

d'awwwwwwww zhadi, you makin' me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... DEEP inside... b:dirty

/gaywrist
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    d'awwwwwwww zhadi, you makin' me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... DEEP inside... b:dirty

/gaywrist

b:cuteoh my gooooooooood, stop doing this in public, then we'll just prove proski right about you making me gaaaayyyyy /gayerwrist
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I see how it is Agent b:cry
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    pshhh you know youre both after my *** b:dirty
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    THIS THREAD TOTALLY MADE ME WANT TO JOIN EIUSIVE OR ASCEND OR BOTH!

b:faint
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It did have a beautiful digital buttseks ending to it didn't it..b:thanks
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Hmmmm So much I could type...

But I think for now Ill just stay out of it.

b:victory

I want Cookies and Milk O_O

Oreos sound really good right now b:dirty

I had oreos at school, I got em from teacher for showing up, all of us did, how cool is that? Oh yeah, there were so many I could eat as many as I could showel in. All I lacked was milk, you think that ruined the moment?

Ps. I forgot what the topic was so I`m talking about cookies.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • V/mpi - Archosaur111
    V/mpi - Archosaur111 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I come back to read stuff and it's all still a drama llama.
    No need to watch tv with this soap opera on all the time.

Ps. Candy cane oreos ftw (the ones with two colors) :3
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ps. I forgot what the topic was so I`m talking about cookies.

It would have continued. Proski usually can't resist the urge but he would have felt stupid after reading this:

and this:
    lololol

Of course, he couldn't stay quiet, though.
    Since he didn't want to reply on forums he world chatted SOMEthing to me and agent... started singing destiny's child or w/e the ** that was.b:chuckle
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    pshhh you know youre both after my *** b:dirty

I want it Kaz.

NOW!b:dirty
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm sorry? What's a winner's attitude?
    Enlighten me.

Telling. Very telling.
    You speak about me not being humble.

Well, there's a start b:chuckle
    Where did I give MYself credit for the day by day development?
    Who's "most people"?
    Oh wait, I can't wait to see BLOOD attest to this (:
    Go on, BLOOD. Help Proski prove me wrong.

Ah, and the reason I post again. Like Beetle juice with a hair trigger. Only have to say my name once to get me to appear . . . .

Anywho, I can tell you this, Zhadi: you made a post all gushy about Elusive after its break up, and it would have been touching, really. Except whether in that original post, or in your replies to trolls after, there was a definite tinge of self importance to it all. I didn't comment at the time because I thought maybe I was reading too much into it, and thought I should just leave sleeping dogs lie. But others noticed it as well. Thats all I'll say. The evidence is in the post. Its not proof positive, as I said, but reading between the lines I don't know that I could argue with the conclusion.
    Then I remember you telling me in a PM how it started working again and how you got the mirages. What you've done with them, I have no idea.

So, when you accused him of stealing them to buy raptures just a few posts ago, you now admit you have "no idea" what he did with them. Nice. Real nice. No, classy, really.

Zhadi likes to smell farts. In 14 posts I will admit I have no idea whether he does or not, but for now . . . .

Zhadi likes to smell farts.
    I'll consider forgiving you.

Very very big of you, ijs. Class? What have we all learned about friendship with Zhadi?
    Don't say I never apologized back. I simply dropped it afterwards because I didn't want to argue.

You apologized on skype

We shared a few good words, if that wasn't good enough, then I'm sorry for not getting on my knees and kissing your *** because you apologized.

I didn't know I owed you an apology as well.

You can apologize to him, but never him to you. EVER.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Telling. Very telling.

Well, there's a start b:chuckle

Ah, and the reason I post again. Like Beetle juice with a hair trigger. Only have to say my name once to get me to appear . . . .

Anywho, I can tell you this, Zhadi: you made a post all gushy about Elusive after its break up, and it would have been touching, really. Except whether in that original post, or in your replies to trolls after, there was a definite tinge of self importance to it all. I didn't comment at the time because I thought maybe I was reading too much into it, and thought I should just leave sleeping dogs lie. But others noticed it as well. Thats all I'll say. The evidence is in the post. Its not proof positive, as I said, but reading between the lines I don't know that I could argue with the conclusion.

So, when you accused him of stealing them to buy raptures just a few posts ago, you now admit you have "no idea" what he did with them. Nice. Real nice? No, classy, really.

Zhadi likes to smell farts. In 14 posts I will admit I have no idea whether he does or not, but for now . . . .

Zhadi likes to smell farts.

Very very big of you, ijs. Class? What have we all learned about friendship with Zhadi?

You can apologize to him, but never him to you. EVER.

I can humble myself enough to apologize, even when it's not necessary. All he can do is try and take unparalleled cheap shots because deep down inside he feels bad enough for being the one to have actually brought this on himself. Apologizing was easy for me because I don't have a vindictive bone in my body. I even said that piece about not wanting to return to the forums so he didn't have such a burning desire to spew his heart out. But, evidently, he feels so damn bad about it, but also vengeful, he can't stop squabbling even if he tried.

His ego is so inflated it can't bring himself to terms with reality. His only means of feeling good about the whole thing now is trying to convince himself he were right by keeping at it, I guess. Even when nobody acknowledges him anymore, he quotes himself so to keep his unwarranted hatred for me alive since he apparently has nothing better to do.

He says he'll consider forgiving me when it's none of my business whether he does or doesn't. I hope he does if for no other reason than the fact that he'll then maybe be able to sack up and get on with himself; plus i'm pretty sure everybody is tired of hearing him say my name so often too. Truth of the matter is, while I forgive him for being such an arrogant ****, he's proved his character to me, and I have neither the time nor the inclination to reach out to somebody who can take a friendship for granted so easily just because his ego came under fire. (hahaha do I really have to cite jack again)
  • GenericBrand - Archosaur
    GenericBrand - Archosaur Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I come back to read stuff and it's all still a drama llama.
    No need to watch tv with this soap opera on all the time.

Ps. Candy cane oreos ftw (the ones with two colors) :3
    o_o I never heard of/seen these (or are these the halloween themed ones? ;o) Sounds good though~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    _Mizandry - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    o_o I never heard of/seen these (or are these the halloween themed ones? ;o) Sounds good though~

Wouldn't candy cane be xmas themed? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Too cold for you to keep her, Too hot for you to leave her <3