Elusive Vs Nem Announced

Options
13»

Comments

• AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Aw damn, for a minute there I was really hoping this thread was gonna end on buttsecks and candy canes... but no... b:sad
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Mint Chocolate covered oreos are the champs of holiday cookies. b:dirty
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Telling. Very telling.

wut?

Well, there's a start b:chuckle

wut?
    Ah, and the reason I post again. Like Beetle juice with a hair trigger. Only have to say my name once to get me to appear . . . .

Anywho, I can tell you this, Zhadi: you made a post all gushy about Elusive after its break up, and it would have been touching, really. Except whether in that original post, or in your replies to trolls after, there was a definite tinge of self importance to it all. I didn't comment at the time because I thought maybe I was reading too much into it, and thought I should just leave sleeping dogs lie. But others noticed it as well. Thats all I'll say. The evidence is in the post. Its not proof positive, as I said, but reading between the lines I don't know that I could argue with the conclusion.

I gave myself as much credit as I gave everybody else. I was very proud of elusive and I thought they, including myself, I thought we all deserved a lot of credit. So if it was pride, it wasn't just in myself, it was pride in all of us.
    So, when you accused him of stealing them to buy raptures just a few posts ago, you now admit you have "no idea" what he did with them. Nice. Real nice? No, classy, really.

Zhadi likes to smell farts. In 14 posts I will admit I have no idea whether he does or not, but for now . . . .

Zhadi likes to smell farts.

Ever heard of sarcasm?
    Very very big of you, ijs. Class? What have we all learned about friendship with Zhadi?

Once again... ever heard of sarcasm?
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I can humble myself enough to apologize, even when it's not necessary. All he can do is try and take unparalleled cheap shots because deep down inside he feels bad enough for being the one to have actually brought this on himself.

Before I forget, welcome back to forums proski (:
    Cheap shots? Nah. Just teasing you about trying to stay away from forums cuz you insist on staying away from them. Not my fault you also care so much about what everybody else reads on what I have to say. Deny it if you please, but you being on the forums again proves otherwise. Bringing what on myself? You disliking me? Please, don't flatter yourself. It did bug me in the beginning, but now, I sit here, read your posts and I laugh at them cuz I always know ur gonna come back here XD
    Apologizing was easy for me because I don't have a vindictive bone in my body. I even said that piece about not wanting to return to the forums so he didn't have such a burning desire to spew his heart out. But, evidently, he feels so damn bad about it, but also vengeful, he can't stop squabbling even if he tried.

Lmao... that was a sincere apology? XD lololol. You always did know how to make me laugh b:chuckle
    Burning, vengeful desire, eh?
    Is that the same way you felt after everybody you trolled?
    If you think I'm doing this out of emotion, you're absolutely wrong.
    I'm doing this cuz it's proven to be fun.
    Better than staying out at west gate HOPING maybe Elusive would go back to the way it was before and give me some PK fun. But nah, that can't happen. Ever since Elusive came back, most of you seem to try to have a halo over your heads. That's not the Elusive I remember. The Elusive I remember went out there and had fun without giving a damn what happened.
    His ego is so inflated it can't bring himself to terms with reality. His only means of feeling good about the whole thing now is trying to convince himself he were right by keeping at it, I guess. Even when nobody acknowledges him anymore, he quotes himself so to keep his unwarranted hatred for me alive since he apparently has nothing better to do.

Nothing better to do. Why must everybody say people have nothing better to do when we're all on the game constantly and when we all reply on the forums? Please, I even remember you telling me on vent the night before our little encounter on world chat and PM's that you were going to skip work to play. lol?

And nope, you're absolutely wrong. All those comments where i quoted myself were simply an invitation for you to come back because I know you can't resist the urge. Here you are. It worked. You think you're the only one who knows how to troll.
    He says he'll consider forgiving me when it's none of my business whether he does or doesn't.

It's called sarcasm. I don't need a public apology. If you truly do want to apologize, apologize to me in a PM. Then we can talk about it on a more personal level.
    I hope he does if for no other reason than the fact that he'll then maybe be able to sack up and get on with himself; plus i'm pretty sure everybody is tired of hearing him say my name so often too. Truth of the matter is, while I forgive him for being such an arrogant ****, he's proved his character to me, and I have neither the time nor the inclination to reach out to somebody who can take a friendship for granted so easily just because his ego came under fire. (hahaha do I really have to cite jack again)

Forgive me for being a arrogant ****, huh? That's not something you forgive for, it's something you accept in a friendship. I do not have to apologize for the way I am. I accepted your arrogance as well. But if you're gonna ***** me out about mine, then I'll simply call you a hypocrite cuz you're the same way.
    The reason for me getting upset had nothing to do with my ego coming under fire. It had to do with your attitude towards me. But, since you think you know me so damn well and; you, Proski the All Knowing, the Truthful, know precisely what I'm feeling and why. I'll just let you keep thinking that. You know me better than I know myself (:
  • V/mpi - Archosaur114
    V/mpi - Archosaur114 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    o_o I never heard of/seen these (or are these the halloween themed ones? ;o) Sounds good though~

x-mas xD
    They're really yummy with milk, since it makes it all minty cool lol.
  • GenericBrand - Archosaur
    GenericBrand - Archosaur Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    WTF christmas D:? I'm still in Halloween mode until January.
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • V/mpi - Archosaur115
    V/mpi - Archosaur115 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    xD
    My Christmas tree is black, and it has bats on it (along with Hello Kitty stuff :3)
    I'd say I'm still going for Halloween lol.