Elusive Vs Nem Announced

Options
Zhadi - Archosaur
Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Etherblade (West)
http://tinypic.com/r/14b6t0x/7

"Disappointed" with a faction who's goals you don't know anything about.
Our goal was to take TB city for apoth and head towards Waiheke 2 weeks away. Waiheke was a strong faction that we could have had good, fun TWs with while getting some practice for the stronger Nemesis. Problem is, most of Waiheke left back to Elusive to kiss Proski's ***.

I'm sorry to tell you all, but everybody does not bend over backwards and the server's goals are not determined because Elusive is back. We will continue with what we already have planned.

Ascend is not Elusive. So please, by all means, show us off. Don't "disappoint" us or yourselves. I'll expect to see Elusive attack Nemesis next weekend.

If you don't, I'll just assume you guys are "running" from them just like Ascend is.
b:bye
Post edited by Zhadi - Archosaur on

Comments

• RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    At least is seems Proski sees nemesis for what it really is I guess >_>
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    At least is seems Proski sees nemesis for what it really is I guess >_>

I'm sorry, what?
    I apologize but I can't read your thoughts, I don't know what this means.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    iono ur post just made it look like Proski wants to attack Nem or something... o_O
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

b:tired
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ops didnt see the image... u made a thread to bish at studb:beatup

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    iono ur post just made it look like Proski wants to attack Nem or something... o_O

well that didnt come from proski.
    idk if you read the name of the person talking to me
    it was studmuffin
    if he speaks the truth though, yes, elusive will attack nemesis.
    yet again, i still dont understand what you meant..

"Nemesis for what they are"
    o.O

And what does them attacking them have to do with anything?
    I'm only posting this here to make our plans and their plans public since they so kindly shared this information with me.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ops didnt see the image... u made a thread to bish at studb:beatup

no no.
    absolutely not.
    im not biching at stud.

actually, i'm just posting this to share some cool information he shared with me.
    hence the title.
    im expecting to see elu vs nem next week.

cool, right?
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Proski seems to see nem as narla 2 no? so he wants to carry on the eiusive v narla fight from before he got lolwtfbanned D:

well thats what im gathering anyways correct me if im wrong >.<

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    no no.
    absolutely not.
    im not biching at stud.

actually, i'm just posting this to share some cool information he shared with me.
    hence the title.
    im expecting to see elu vs nem next week.

cool, right?

WAY COOL ZHADI...OMGWTFBBQCOOLNESSLIKEOMG

b:sin
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Proski seems to see nem as narla 2 no? so he wants to carry on the eiusive v narla fight from before he got lolwtfbanned D:

How boring b:sad When the same story is told over and over again, its just flat out boring....
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    WAY COOL ZHADI...OMGWTFBBQCOOLNESSLIKEOMG

b:sin

Keh is a pedobear! b:shocked

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options

well..
    Nem is the faction to beat, i'll admit that much.
    They still have the most high lvl players compared to any other TW faction and they have some heavy cash shoppers.

I don't know what Elusive's plan is, but to have somebody criticize your decisions is really rather stupid because they don't know your goals. stud was "disappointed" with ascend because we didn't attack nemesis right away and I'm sure that he and the rest of elusive all feel we are "running away".
    Incorrect, we are preparing to fight the top factions because atm, we are realistic and we know we don't have the numbers to keep up. We are trying to buy some time to build up, there is nothing inglorious about that.

We are not elusive, stud + company.
    You guys do your own thing. It'll be a pleasure to see how your attacks on Nemesis end up.
    Let us do our own :)
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Keh is a pedobear! b:shocked

Dont lie...you got a little turned on b:dirty
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    damn I keep forgetting to bid too busy irl atm -.-

b:surrender

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Dont lie...you got a LOT turned on b:dirty

fixed!

OH **** yeah b:cute

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    fixed!

OH **** yeah b:cute

SCORE! b:laugh
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Boooooo. I want more pink off the map. And if I wanted to fight Nemesis, I woulda joined Darkside and had tw THIS week.

And you guys have all the archers, Zhadi. If ya'll are so great, you should do it. The fact that you don't? How does that make you "feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel"? [inside joke ya'll, I don't really care about his feelings]

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the concentration of power in nemesis means there isn't enough room for 4 TW factions on our server. Darkside, Ascend and Elusive will all just fail as long as they all try to stay independent. I hope I am wrong, but I'm usually not.

Oh, and here's a thought: why not learn from narla and have every faction attack nemesis to try to split them and get a win somewhere?

Oh, i forgot, because new factions doesn't mean new people. And this server has proven time and time again that its full of egos that can't handle losing, regardless of whether a 60 minute loss is more fun than a 20 minute win. b:surrender
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Boooooo. I want more pink off the map. And if I wanted to fight Nemesis, I woulda joined Darkside and had tw THIS week.

No, you joined Elusive to kiss Proski's ***.
    And you guys have all the archers, Zhadi. If ya'll are so great, you should do it. The fact that you don't? How does that make you "feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel"? [inside joke ya'll, I don't really care about his feelings]

I never said Ascend is great, I specifically said we are small, need more practice, and we still need to grow.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again - the concentration of power in nemesis means there isn't enough room for 4 TW factions on our server. Darkside, Ascend and Elusive will all just fail as long as they all try to stay independent. I hope I am wrong, but I'm usually not.

Yes, they are the strongest, that's why we need to grow and practice a bit with other factions before facing them. And of course you're not wrong, I've pointed that out many times. You're always right, BLOOD. You know everything because you're such an intellectual, mature, older man.
    Oh, and here's a thought: why not learn from narla and have every faction attack nemesis to try to split them and get a win somewhere?

Because not everybody has the same goal as you and/or Elusive does.
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol who listens to stud?
  • SyGrrr - Archosaur
    SyGrrr - Archosaur Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Oh, i forgot, because new factions doesn't mean new people. And this server has proven time and time again that its full of egos that can't handle losing, regardless of whether a 60 minute loss is more fun than a 20 minute win. b:surrender

The pink is coming off the map (yes, slowly). Texas assisted, if you remember. How many of Narla's lands did AdultOnly take? How many TWs did your courageous band of warriors actually engage in? Oh that's right. Blood doesn't care about about actually DOING TW on this server, only talking about it ceaselessly.

We chose to attack CultBlood for a couple of reasons. First, we started this faction on Monday night. Not everyone was on, so at the time necessary for a Friday TW, we might have only had about 2 squads. We could have easily bid on Narla and taken land, but that doesn't sound like fun TW. Texas (and now Ascend) is enjoying our TWs against larger with factions with a handful of people.

We want fun TW. Looking at our size, CutlBlood and the factions in the Southeast offer the most potential for fun TWs, but I do appreciate that you think our potential 2 squad TW with Nemesis could last 60 minutes.

If our plan to enjoy our TWs on the road to Nemesis doesn't quite fit with your, or stud's, or anyone else's goals or plans or expectations for our faction, then oh well.
  • Pannzer - Archosaur
    Pannzer - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Elusive vs Nem? b:question

Cool! Can I be the base buffer? b:victory
  • Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    Kirkitsune - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    They're mad because we didn't bid on Nem in our first week? If my memory is right, Elusive didn't bid on Narla in their first week either. In fact, Elusive had 3 lands but never took Narlan land so that mean there were 3 weeks where Elusive didn't bid on Narla! I'm so disappointed!

Just because the Ascend v Nem TW isn't this week doesn't mean it won't happen. We might have some of the best people in Arch but that doesn't mean we can take Nemesis right now. I'm looking forward to that TW though. There are quite a few people in there I wanna get my plume shot in b:dirty
  • Merenth - Archosaur
    Merenth - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    To SyGrr; as a very active member of cultblood I have a couple of things to say to you.
    First and foremost. thank-you for attacking us. Our faction does TW for the fun of it. we view that one and a half hour lose (a.k.a. last weeks attack on narla) as being infinitly better than a twenty minute win.
    Second be prepared for a hard fight. We won't be easy to take down look and look forward to your challenge. Goodluck to you and yours. I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear. - Socrates
    edited November 2010
    Options
    No, you joined Elusive to kiss Proski's ***.

Don't be mad, Zhadi, I would have probably joined Asuras, but you never asked me. And proski didn't ask me to join Elusive. Stud did, or maybe someone else. Proski being back helped, because he is fun, and not insufferable.

And why would I kiss his anything?
    I never said Ascend is great, I specifically said we are small, need more practice, and we still need to grow.

You said YOU were great.
    Yes, they are the strongest, that's why we need to grow and practice a bit with other factions before facing them. And of course you're not wrong, I've pointed that out many times. You're always right, BLOOD. You know everything because you're such an intellectual, mature, older man.

My point isn't that you or anyone else should bid on anyone, blah blah blah. My point is ya'll should do something soon if you want TW to stay interesting. 4 tw factions is too many given how much power is in nemesis atm. Thats my opinion, I believe its right. However, as far as DOING anything, dowhatchalike, sonny.

The pink is coming off the map (yes, slowly). Texas assisted, if you remember. How many of Narla's lands did AdultOnly take? How many TWs did your courageous band of warriors actually engage in? Oh that's right. Blood doesn't care about about actually DOING TW on this server, only talking about it ceaselessly.

HA! Don't think I didn't think about bidding, but me and swift (who hasn't been seen in a long time) and about 3 lvl 50s wouldn't put up much a fight (hardly a "band of warriors"). But don't think I didn't consider it, lol

We were also specifically a non-tw faction.

And to say I don't DO tws on this server is laughable. I've done far more than you. Just because TW on sanctuary is more interesting (and in the same time zone) doesn't mean I don't "care" about doing them.
    CultBlood this that or the other thing . . . .

Assuming this isn't directed at me. I wanted us to be SE too. Let Nemesis and Darkside fight for 1k if they want. All I said was there needs to be 1 more combination, or a gank on nemesis, or it will be narla all over again . . . . Booooooooooooring.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Don't be mad, Zhadi, I would have probably joined Asuras

I'ma stop you there. You wouldn't have.
  • SyGrrr - Archosaur
    SyGrrr - Archosaur Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    And to say I don't DO tws on this server is laughable. I've done far more than you. Just because TW on sanctuary is more interesting (and in the same time zone) doesn't mean I don't "care" about doing them.

Blood thinks he's done more TWs on this server than I have b:chuckle

You're too funny, Blood.
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

You're too funny, Blood.

ive done more than all yall...ijs b:bye
    edited November 2010
    Options

You're too funny, Blood.

Eh, probably true. Far more may not be correct, I have no idea, actually. I suspect thats true bc I remember you leveling in Narla and don't recall you in every tw there, but I'm soooooo old it could be my Alzheimer's acting up again. *cough *cough *****

See, when I'm even remotely wrong, I admit it. When was the last time anyone on our server did that? That's my other point about egos proven true.

The point, however, is the same. I have done TONS of TW on this server, even considering the last few weeks during which I've chosen to skip the insufferable boredom of it all.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Don't be mad, Zhadi, I would have probably joined Asuras, but you never asked me. And proski didn't ask me to join Elusive. Stud did, or maybe someone else. Proski being back helped, because he is fun, and not insufferable.

whos mad about that?
    you seem to think that because I go along with your game you're actually upsetting me. i'm not o.O dont flatter yourself
    and I never asked you because I never wanted you in here... why?
    Obvious reasons.
    You said YOU were great.

Yeah. I'm not Ascend. I'm part of it, but there are many more people that make up the whole. Your point?
    My point isn't that you or anyone else should bid on anyone, blah blah blah. My point is ya'll should do something soon if you want TW to stay interesting. 4 tw factions is too many given how much power is in nemesis atm. Thats my opinion, I believe its right. However, as far as DOING anything, dowhatchalike, sonny.

We are doing exactly what we like. That was the point of this thread.

Now, to end this whole little stupid bullshiit that's been going on.

I never raged about dying at west. I asked where you went. I explained why I didn't use AD to somebody who asked. I never PM'd proski about you. I PM'd him AFTER the world chats started to stay out of the argument between YOU and ME because I treasured his friendship too much to let some stupid PK incident ruin it. What did I get from him? Trash. Because I asked him to stay out of it to keep our friendship intact, he got mad since he thinks, from what I got, that his opinion is worth gold, and treasures it more than friendship.

THAT is why I got upset. Because I lost somebody on this game who was important to me and who I felt was a great friend. God knows I've stood up for Proski so many times even when people doubted him. Not just from critics outside of the faction but from those within, and to see him trash me out cuz I asked him to step out of the argument that had nothing to do with him, that did hurt. Honestly and truthfully, it hurt.

So ya, when you all say that I'm hurt, you're right. But I'm not hurt at the fact that you try trolling me or cuz I died in PK, cuz that doesn't work. It hurt because friendship is much more important than rivalry to me in a game. I'm hurt because I was disappointed that it isn't the case with one of the persons who I've felt closest to: Proski.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so treasured a friendship you end it over this. hmmm, something special im sure.

so special you didn't go back to his faction. you know, the one you called "home".

gosh, your sentiment goes one way one week, the other the next. get some psych meds, will ya?

And dude, stop taking all this so seriously. really.

And ya think im an old ****, pfft