The Best Of.....

Options

Comments

• Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    But there are like....3-4 other thread that are Best Of.....

why not just continue with those?

And really....who the **** cares? Its just a game, bruh....why dont we just pull out our peens and compare size? Or is that too frank?

I ain't mad...I just dont get it. I never have. Its not anti-rob (w/e that means). I just dont understand why we have to have umpteenmillion threads about Best Of on a server that seriously lacks any type of skill whatsoever......

Whatever floats yer boat tho.....Ill just sit in my little world and puzzle over the overbearing need to prove 'themselves'......

I'll just agree to disagree with you on everything you just said.
    b:bye
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'll just agree to disagree with you on everything you just said.
    b:bye

that works for me. b:victory
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -removed-
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The thing about arch for all this im the best in whatever is:

There are 20 30 hardcore players........ all the rest are very bad in pvp or just non csers who get one shot......

So ppl can really prove im the best you are the best the pvp is very small and low on ppl and usually the ones wjo are white or red are the core csers....

Anyway i agree with most of what blood said...

only the sin part, i dont think dream is the best but well all the arch sins have lousy gear so we cant really tell.......

A word for Fufu and ghealz they have the crapiest gear ever and still do well on pvp specially fufu
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Wow, so much here, where do I pick up my fork to start . . . .
    b:laugh you actually SSd that proski. you feel that just because you posted that little SS, you threw me down the **** hole . . . .

News Flash: IDGAF who sees that.

Cmon now, it is pretty funny. And if you feel "down a **** hole" by someone making public what you say in private, speaks more to you than they, ijs.

And we know you DGAF, anyone that can suffer to listen to you for 5 minutes will hear all about . . . . well . . . you.
    I'm a great archer and I do believe I'm the best PvP archer on this server.

Of course you do. Which is why I suspect you started this thread in the first place. Sorry, but agent's better imo.
    The thing is I can back my talk up.

Yes yes, we know, by ganking robes. So op. Really. So much challenge for an archer to do that.
    You talk about people being pompous, you are an example yourself. You may not say it publicly the way I say it . . . .

Silly wabbit, part of what makes you pompous and proski not is that you DO say it publicly and he does not.

True greatness doesn't need to tote a megaphone.
    Guys, please dont defend me. Cuz then BLOOD and Proski will get mad and tell us we're just butt buddies. Apparently the only people on the server who can be friends and lick eachother's *** hole on forums are proski and his underlings.

No, your buddies because you seem to have become oh so very close in oh so short a period of time to another archer, and given your ego and that potato is your top competition for top dog, there has to be something special there, ijs, not that there's anythign wrong with that. I hope you two are very happy together . . . .

And I am noones underling (well, maybe Katanyia's, but she don't love me anymore - her cheating on yellow with me was fine, but then her cheating on me with Kaz? INEXCUSABLE!!!!!). That's why your attempt to get me mad at proski the other day was so very funny.

I hang with proski the same reason I was in Narla for so long: because he is fun. And I will leave him for the same reason I left Narla if it ever gets there: not fun anymore.

And I have no delusions that he wouldn't do the same. Play this game for fun, not friends. If friends happen, so much the better.
    this.

Agreed. But I tried that approach on the last of these to pop up and yet they still come along.

This is a VERY small server. Why I wish and wish and wish for a server merge but don't believe one will come.
    tbh i like to know who people think are the best...gives me something to shoot for...literally and metaphorically

Now THATS the right attitude. One of my favorite memories was a week or two after me seeing people go on and on and on about how pro a wiz lolraped was (yes, a LOONG time ago) and I tanked his BT and 1 shot him (without debuff) with mine.

Thats not saying i was better than him then, or that im better than him now (if he ever plays again, was in west arch naked the other day so who knows?)

What I AM saying is this:

Merely SAYING something never EVER gives half as much satisfaction as DOING something.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yes yes, we know, by ganking robes. So op. Really. So much challenge for an archer to do that.

No, your buddies because you seem to have become oh so very close in oh so short a period of time to another archer, and given your ego and that potato is your top competition for top dog, there has to be something special there, ijs, not that there's anythign wrong with that. I hope you two are very happy together . . . .

We both know that neither Zhadi or I need to gank any robe on this server to kill him, so insinuating that we need to gank to do it is intentionally misleading and completely irrelevant.

Secondly, I find it hilarious that people are so concerned that Zhadi and I are friends. It seems everyone assumes that we were mortal enemies at one point, which is completely untrue. The other funny thing here is that since I'm ***, people immediately assume that I'm only friends with Zhadi because... he's a guy... or something... and I'm turning him... or something... (Don't you all known that I'm deeply in love with Aratainia?) and then feel the need to insinuate that Zhadi is also ***... which is really funny too... attempting to insult or belittle someone for their perceived sexual preference. All you succeed in that is making yourself look like an ignorant sexist. For the record I know you don't have an prejudice against me for that, blood, but it comes off as grasping at straws.

Also for the record, I think Zhadi is a better archer than me, and I really don't care that he is. I know I can easily take down most people on this server and thats good enough for me.
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    _Pluto - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Kat is the best cleric <333333333333333333
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    We both know that neither Zhadi or I need to gank any robe on this server to kill him, so insinuating that we need to gank to do it is intentionally misleading and completely irrelevant.

Secondly, I find it hilarious that people are so concerned that Zhadi and I are friends. It seems everyone assumes that we were mortal enemies at one point, which is completely untrue. The other funny thing here is that since I'm ***, people immediately assume that I'm only friends with Zhadi because... he's a guy... or something... and I'm turning him... or something... (Don't you all known that I'm deeply in love with Aratainia?) and then feel the need to insinuate that Zhadi is also ***... which is really funny too... attempting to insult or belittle someone for their perceived sexual preference. All you succeed in that is making yourself look like an ignorant sexist. For the record I know you don't have an prejudice against me for that, blood, but it comes off as grasping at straws.

Also for the record, I think Zhadi is a better archer than me, and I really don't care that he is. I know I can easily take down most people on this server and thats good enough for me.

OMG UR ***!?!?:!?!?!?!?!! *RAAAAAGESSSSSSSSSSS* b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    _Pluto - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Hey Kaza! o.o do you still pk pplz o,.,.,o?
    edited November 2010
    Options

I didn't say any such thing. As you say, you can certainly kill robes solo. My point, since you've missed it, is how on earth it is fun to gank them when it should be so clearly not necessary. If its fun for you, cool, dowhatchalike. I don't get it is what I am saying.

Didn't think it was that difficult a point . . . . .
    Secondly, I find it hilarious that people are so concerned that Zhadi and I are friends.

Noone's concerned, lol, so you should find it less hilarious.
    The other funny thing here is that since I'm ***, people immediately assume that I'm only friends with Zhadi because... he's a guy... or something... and I'm turning him... or something...

Chip on shoulder much? We were friends so I certainly wouldn't make the assumptions you seem to be attributing . . . .

And, again in case it wasn't clear, its not any surprise that you are friends with Zhadi, its the opposite. I thought I made that clear above, but maybe you are hyper-sensitive in this regard that keeps you from seeing that.

The only problem I ever had with you being you know what was when you pm'd me telling me about how you had your you know what up someone elses you know where the night before. That was TMI, tyvm, and I think most wouldn't blame me.

For the record I know you don't have an prejudice against me for that, blood, but it comes off as grasping at straws.

Well, ty for acknowledging this truth at least.

We know YOU don't care, lol. Sigh*, again you miss the point entirely, my boy. Miss it entirely.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited November 2010
    Options

I didn't say any such thing. As you say, you can certainly kill robes solo. My point, since you've missed it, is how on earth it is fun to gank them when it should be so clearly not necessary. If its fun for you, cool, dowhatchalike. I don't get it is what I am saying.

Didn't think it was that difficult a point . . . . .

I didnt say you said it. ^_^

"Insinuate".

I for one think its far more fun to gang up on you than kill you solo, it adds competition to the mix... seeing who can get in the last shot, vs just kill you solo.

And I find it a little ironic that you're calling us out for this when for the past few months, the only pk action you were good for was dropping out of the sky on random people and one shotting them with bids. I mean, I guess each to his own...

And meh... I'm not even going to reply to your latest edit. All I know is, you seem to be VERY unclear with your 'points'. You're impossible, dude. I give up. One thing we at least agree on is that its much, much more fun to DO things than talk about them.

See you at west gate I guess ^_^
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I didnt say you said it. ^_^
    "Insinuate".

Well, as far as I could see, thats what you spent the vast majority of your time doing as of late. If you don't like what that implies, I'm sorry but I fail to see how that has anything to do with me.
    I for one think its far more fun to gang up on you than kill you solo, it adds competition to the mix... seeing who can get in the last shot, vs just kill you solo.

Interesting theory, but with 5 people hitting me, hard to say who gets the kill. Hell, I have all the hits on my log and i swear sometimes it shows damage AFTER death.
    And I find it a little ironic that you're calling us out for this

I'm not calling you out for anything. I'm just saying that people that are op don't need to claim they can "back it up" my ganking robes with archers. Thats hardly "backing" anything up.
    the past few months, the only pk action you were good for was dropping out of the sky on random people and one shotting them with bids. I mean, I guess each to his own...

First of all, the only time you are out there with any regularity has been the past few weeks since your recent bromance with zhadi.

Second, I do lots of things, including pk people without my weapon equipped, fighting 4 or more (admittedly weaker) players and see how many i can kill before they get me, etc., trying to find some fun in pk, not just easy prey. You get your kicks by ganking robes for the last hit? Eh, to each his own. I dont' see how thats fun. I don't think many would either.

But don't worry, as soon as I burn off my 200 hours of infamy I'm going blue. So you all make sure you have fun out there standing around looking at each other asking "wanna 1 vs 1" over and over and over again.

Or maybe proski will take my place carrying the pk wizard water on our server for a while, since it seems like the rest of the wizards on our server are to weak or simply too disinterested to show up on a daily basis.
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    Aratainia - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I cant get this post to work right o-o
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ok seriously Like giving up -.-
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm not calling you out for anything. I'm just saying that people that are op don't need to claim they can "back it up" my ganking robes with archers. Thats hardly "backing" anything up

First off they said they can back it up, they never said they wanted to back it up by ganking robes. I mean honestly is it our fault that the opposing PKers are robes and they happen to be Archers?

No just kinda played out that way, you are dealt with the cards given, play them or don't your choice.
    First of all, the only time you are out there with any regularity has been the past few weeks since your recent bromance with zhadi.

Ok I am just plain sick of this. Blood I understand where you are coming from and I know you don't play for friends, but some of us do. I play for my friends on here, and I know a lot of others do as well. The reason you normally see Agent and Zhadi together is for the simple factor that they are friends , and they enjoy playing the game together.

Playing this game for some people is more fun when you have your friends around, which is why we normally do things together. It's the way we play the game, everyone has a different reason and a different way, and does that mean its bad?
    Second, I do lots of things, including pk people without my weapon equipped, fighting 4 or more (admittedly weaker) players and see how many i can kill before they get me, etc., trying to find some fun in pk, not just easy prey. You get your kicks by ganking robes for the last hit? Eh, to each his own. I dont' see how thats fun. I don't think many would either.

I have been out in PK over the past month and I have seen Zhadi and Agent both PK with lvl 19 slings (or somewhere around lvl 19). I have seen Agent run around with a FC 85 crossbow because he says it is more fun to PK with it.

So don't pretend you are the only person who does this. Not only that, but when you have been out to PK lately you bring like half of elusive. So you are saying that vs lvl 100s we should just PK without our weapons or way weaker ones? (Not like that maybe wouldn't bring a bit of fun)

We find fun in PK in different ways all the time. The fact that you aren't there to always see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

OMG IT FINALLY WORKED!!!
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol. as i said plenty of times ingame, blood makes no sense in his points.
    he thinks that just cuz God gave him a mouth, it gives him the right to talk.
    wrong, idiot. he also gave you a brain to go along with that mouth, but it seems you believe that just cuz ur older than us kids, ur always right.

he is so mature and he never engages in trash talk, he only defends himself.
    when did i trash you on this specific forum? when did i trash you ingame? why did you bring ME up on the forums? why did you bring ME up on world chat ingame? oh wait... its my fault somehow, cuz im an immature kid...

well, here's the truth:

you're a pathetic old man who has nothing to do and you're definitely not showing the maturity level you claim to have. I never put you down on this thread, you engaged me.
    I never put you down ingame, i only told you to stay out of sz for a fight, yet you engaged me on world chat. does arguing with a kid who's probably 1/3 your age really make you that mature?

dont give me or anybody this stupid bullshiit that you just defend yourself, because we all know that you have less of a life than we all do. I'm a kid and I have yet to grow and mature a bit, what's your excuse?
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Damn new mod deleting post gtfo! We are Archosaur, this is how we roll nab!
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm glad you got it to work. And I would be impressed by the post. Looks like one of mine.

Unfortunately so much of it is just plan false.
    First off they said they can back it up, they never said they wanted to back it up by ganking robes.

And I say show me, don't tell me. Because that, for the most part, is all they show me.
    Ok I am just plain sick of this. Blood I understand where you are coming from and I know you don't play for friends, but some of us do. I play for my friends on here, and I know a lot of others do as well. The reason you normally see Agent and Zhadi together is for the simple factor that they are friends , and they enjoy playing the game together.

All of a suddent they do, yes. Before? not really ever that I recall.

Some enchanted evening . . . . .
    I have been out in PK over the past month and I have seen Zhadi and Agent both PK with lvl 19 slings (or somewhere around lvl 19). I have seen Agent run around with a FC 85 crossbow because he says it is more fun to PK with it.

So don't pretend you are the only person who does this.

I didn't. Agent presumed to tell me, after being out in west for maybe the past 10 days, what I do or have done for the past several months. Gosh, don't interpret my response without reading what I'm responding to.
    Not only that, but when you have been out to PK lately you bring like half of elusive.

HA! You must be joking.

First: Elusive has only been back together for 3 days for crying out loud, so lets define precisely what "lately" could even possibly mean.

Second: "Half elusive"? There were like 5 people tops that were out with me. You, Zhadi, Agent, Dream, Kaz, that other archer, CrazyB, that sin (slim? god, they all look alike and are invisible half the time - who can keep track of the names), I could go on and on and on.

Third: Agent and you have more than once said on here that I come out (presumably by myself) and "air to ground" blah blah blah. But now I only pk "with half of elusive". Make up your minds, please. The truth is that I group pk whenever I can. Unfortunately, that is maybe once or twice a week, and specifically twice in the last 3 days. I'm always bringing people out to pk. Gimme a break.

Fourth: I'm a wiz, of course I prefer to group pk. I think most (including many non-wizzies) would agree that group is far more fun than having a tea party out there.

Fifth, Sixth, Seventh . . . ah heck, I could go on but I think thats enough to show you don't know what you are talking about.
    So you are saying that vs lvl 100s we should just PK without our weapons or way weaker ones? (Not like that maybe wouldn't bring a bit of fun)

Ugh, no. I'm saying what I've said. I do that, not just 1 shot blah blah blah like agent accused.

I'm saying that ganking robes wouldn't seem to be fun, but w/e. Just don't act like it "backs it up".
    The fact that you aren't there to always see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

When I'm not there? Dear, I'M ALWAYS THERE!!!

Now, on to Zhadi ---

whooo hoooo. Someone angry, bwahahahahahaha Wasn't it you that said this earlier>?
    wow so angry b:chuckle

Chuckle indeed.
    but it seems you believe that just cuz ur older than us kids, ur always right.

Er, I don't think I've every relied on age to prove I'm right about anything . . . .
    he is so mature and he never engages in trash talk, he only defends himself.
    when did i trash you on this specific forum? when did i trash you ingame? why did you bring ME up on the forums? why did you bring ME up on world chat ingame? oh wait... its my fault somehow, cuz im an immature kid...

Your joking, right? When did you ever?

And on these specific forums? Easy -- [will insert post here]
    Guys, please dont defend me.
    Cuz then BLOOD and Proski will get mad and tell us we're just butt buddies.
    Apparently the only people on the server who can be friends and lick eachother's *** hole on forums are proski and his underlings.

before calling me a butt licker, show me where I said anything about you. I won't be holding my breath. Just because I counter punch twice as hard as I punch, doesn't mean I'm not defending myself.

And in game? You miz and auth used to be out in west and you would do nothing but that. and you pm'ing proski after I one shot you how your so used to my sucky damage that you didn't get your pinky on domain fast enough, blah blah blah.

And even then, I didn't trash YOU in wc, I just said something about archers, didn't even mention you.

And its not your fault. You can't help yourself. You view yourself as such a great pk'er, your ego can't let you die without bad mouthing the one who kills you or make excuse after excuse after excuse.
    you're a pathetic old man

Now you've done it, young whipper snapper. Now your gonna get it. Just wait till I put in my teeth . . . .
    who has nothing to do

Get married, have 3 kids and tell me exactly how much else YOU have to do. b:laugh Agent's right about that. We are all pathetic for one reason for another. Some of us DO embrace it. Shame your ego won't let you do the same.

I never put you down on this thread, you engaged me.

See insert above.
    I never put you down ingame, i only told you to stay out of sz for a fight

Again, very, very false.
    yet you engaged me on world chat.

Again, I said nothing about you in wc. I said it about archers. And it was damn funny.
    does arguing with a kid who's probably 1/3 your age really make you that mature?

I've never claimed to be mature.

And trust me, your not 30 years old b:chuckle

But seriously, you need to watch your step here, sonny. There are people on this game older than me, a few of whom actually claim like you . . . .

Katanyia, Zhadi doesn't think we geriatrics have a right to play fun games . . . .
    dont give me or anybody this stupid bullshiit that you just defend yourself

zzzzzzzzzzzz, already proven to be true, not bs.

The one time that I arguably didn't "just" defend myself was my rages against the old narla, but even then those were arguably defensive since I was the first wronged, but I digress . . . .
    because we all know that you have less of a life than we all do.

You say this as though I don't know it too, or haven't said as much many, many times. Nice try.
    I'm a kid and I have yet to grow and mature a bit? Whats your excuse?

Well said.

My excuse? Maturity is overrated.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Only warning guys...

BLOODMYSTIC and Zhadi - Please refrain from posting in a way that could be interpreted as a personal attack on the other person. These wall-of-text quote rebuffs are tiresome, and if just one of you ignored the other, it would stop.

Thank you both.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Get married, have 3 kids and tell me exactly how much else YOU have to do.

Please tell me it was your wife that had the three kids...
    edited November 2010
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Only warning guys...

BLOODMYSTIC and Zhadi - Please refrain from posting in a way that could be interpreted as a personal attack on the other person. These wall-of-text quote rebuffs are tiresome, and if just one of you ignored the other, it would stop.

Thank you both.

He started it . . . .
    Please tell me it was your wife that had the three kids...

Now THIS is why I still kinda like you. Not much. Maybe just a lil.

That and its still the funniest name on a game. Ever.

And yes, she had them. I think they are mine. Well, at least most of them.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the only thing I'll reply to is the last thing you said..

Once again, you don't have your facts straight in the earlier posts.
    I never PM'd proski ingame and trashed you out.
    I asked in general chat where you went.
    A friend asked why I didn't AD'd and I explained that you always air to ground which results in fail damage (aka 1/2 damage) and I hadn't seen you on the screen so I didn't feel the need to use AD. You're making assumptions there.

And I don't have anything against older people playing, but if you're really going to put others down and believe yourself to be so high and mighty and so mature at least you should show it. I have absolutely nothing against Kat. I have a lot of friendships in this game with people who are much, much older than me. But those people aren't as stupid as you are.

Wow... try spending some time with those three kids cuz ur either ingame or on forums 24/7.

I'm only ingame cuz the only responsibility I have is myself atm. I ask, yet again, what's your excuse?

KrittyCat wrote: »
    Only warning guys...

Thank you both.

lol "He started it..."
    That sounds like something my 7 yr old sister would say after an argument with my 8 yr old sister.
    And you call yourself mature.
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    my excuse is im too poor to play the pro P2P games b:cry
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the only thing I'll reply to is the last thing you said..

Once again, you don't have your facts straight in the earlier posts.

I heard what I heard. If its false, then I apologize. I apologize for calling you out in wc when I never called you out in wc.

Now I do feel senile . . . .
    if you're really going to put others down and believe yourself to be so high and mighty and so mature

the false premise needs no reply. I have said over and over and over again PLENTY here that would lead any honest reader to conclude your statements are false.
    I have absolutely nothing against Kat. I have a lot of friendships in this game with people who are much, much older than me. But those people aren't as stupid as you are.

Of course you don't. Who (other than the occasional jealous ex) couldn't like her. She's adorable.

EDIT: easy guys (you know who you are), I'm still cool with you even though I know one of you probably isn't cool with me . . . . .)

And assuming you do, all I am saying is keep your insults to my alleged stupidity, not my age. Firstly, because I'm not as old as you believe, and certainly not as old as I feel. But secondly, because there are others who may take offense that I am certain you don't want to offend. Just some grandfatherly advice . . . .
    Wow... try spending some time with those three kids cuz ur either ingame or on forums 24/7. I'm only ingame cuz the only responsibility I have is myself atm. I ask, yet again, what's your excuse?

I have absolutely nothing to do at work, so I have plenty of time to troll the forums. And I get home at 7pm most nights. Kids are in bed by 8. Wife wants quiet from 8-10 to clean the gum outta her hair or whatever, and then in bed.

So its this or "miami csi without a trace of a criminal mind", or some reality show about housewives, or . . . . this. I choose this.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I heard what I heard. If its false, then I apologize. I apologize for calling you out in wc when I never called you out in wc.

Now I do feel senile . . . .

the false premise needs no reply. I have said over and over and over again PLENTY here that would lead any honest reader to conclude your statements are false.

Of course you don't. Who (other than the occasional jealous ex) couldn't like her. She's adorable.

And assuming you do, all I am saying is keep your insults to my alleged stupidity, not my age. Firstly, because I'm not as old as you believe, and certainly not as old as I feel. But secondly, because there are others who may take offense that I am certain you don't want to offend. Just some grandfatherly advice . . . .

I have absolutely nothing to do at work, so I have plenty of time to troll the forums. And I get home at 7pm most nights. Kids are in bed by 8. Wife wants quiet from 8-10 to clean the gum outta her hair or whatever, and then in bed.

So its this or "miami csi without a trace of a criminal mind", or some reality show about housewives, or . . . . this. I choose this.

cool :D
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    :edit: not going to stoop to that level, i'll respond accordingly and leave it alone
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -removed-
    k :D
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Pluto!!<333333333
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm glad you got it to work.

Trust me I am too >.<
    Unfortunately so much of it is just plan false.

Most of what I said was an opinion, the rest is based off of what I see and know...
    And I say show me, don't tell me. Because that, for the most part, is all they show me.

Did they ever say they wouldn't? Have you ever asked to see them 1v1 a BM or Barb or whatever the hell you think is "fair"?
    I didn't. Agent presumed to tell me, after being out in west for maybe the past 10 days, what I do or have done for the past several months. Gosh, don't interpret my response without reading what I'm responding to.

That IS all that we SEE you doing. Like I stated you aren't always out there, and we are not always out there or wherever else you may PK, so yes you probably do what you claimed. From what we see you doing however we can say how you PK around us at least.
    HA! You must be joking.

First: Elusive has only been back together for 3 days for crying out loud, so lets define precisely what "lately" could even possibly mean.

Lately -

-adverb
    of late; recently; not long since

(Not long since...That is from the dictionary btw)
    Second: "Half elusive"? There were like 5 people tops that were out with me. You, Zhadi, Agent, Dream, Kaz, that other archer, CrazyB, that sin (slim? god, they all look alike and are invisible half the time - who can keep track of the names), I could go on and on and on.

Our Squad was Agent, Myself, Zhadi, Dream, Mini and DemonAsh (Kaz was playing Assassins Creed x.x)

Your Squad: You, Proski, Zai, Misa, Goda, Stud, (and some other BM >.<)

Those were the squads that I remember, that day anyway. Other days sure you might have been right, Maybe we are just thinking of different days? Not sure :/

And anyone outside of our squad that day, I had no idea they were there, or if they were even PKing with us, so not sure on that either.

At least I can admit when i am unsure @_@
    I'm saying that ganking robes wouldn't seem to be fun, but w/e. Just don't act like it "backs it up".

Again did you ever ask them to 1v1 another class? They aren't saying that is the only way they can back it up. Again is it our fault that the opposing force happens to be robes, and ours happens to be archers?

And everyone's version of fun in this game is different, just leave it at that :3

b:victory

Cant wait for you next post blood <3 Love you!
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Just 1 thing i wanna say b:bye

Zhadi and Ara, back off Agent before i do something really bad D:< b:angryb:angryb:angry

and PuLsE says hi =P
This discussion has been closed.