The Best Of.....

Options
Zhadi - Archosaur
Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Ok, so there were a few threads like this before...
Now that more people have gotten a chance to leave their little safe zones and meet other players around the server (since the big factions broke up) i'd like to see if any opinions have changed :)
Try not to flame, its just personal opinions ^^ Oh, and explain why :D

Best Archer:
PK:
TW:
PvE:

Best Assasin:
PK:
TW:
PvE:

Best Barbarian:
PK:
TW:
PvE:

Best Blademaster:
PK:
TW:
PvE:

Best Cleric:
PK:
TW:
PvE:

Best Psychic:
PK:
TW:
PvE:

Best Venomancer:
PK:
TW:
PvE:

Best Wizard:
PK:
TW:
PvE:

:) gogo
Post edited by Zhadi - Archosaur on

Comments

• BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Best Archer:
    PK: Agent
    TW: Agent
    PvE: who cares?

Best Assasin:
    PK: Dream
    TW: Dream

Best Barbarian:
    PK: Yellow with honorable mention for Santa (Santa cuz he actually shows up and doesn't qq and has fun)
    TW: Has to be Pannzer since the impulse barbs seem to be no more.
    PvE: RioN (always runs, knows what he's doing, fun in squad)

Best Blademaster:
    PK: Tie between Ulmos and Auth, but honorable mention for _Jason (plays like Ulmos with 1/10th the gear, makes me b:angry)
    TW: I don't seem to cross paths with BMs that often, so no comment

Best Cleric: Katanyia hat trick (although I can probably defer to others opinions re: TW cleric)
    PK: Katanyia
    TW: Katanyia
    PvE: Katanyia

Best Psychic:
    PK: Caocao gone, Molovo kinda gone I think, so maybe misa?
    TW: idk

Best Venomancer:
    PK: Mizandry/Ice
    TW: Mizandry/Ice

Best Wizard:
    PK: Gotta be me or proski. you choose. 90% of the time no other wiz out there.
    TW: Gotta be me, proski or Bdoomed. you choose.
    PvE: Wizards PvE?
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -yawns- Another popularity/CSer stroke peen thread. b:laugh
  • /Fox - Harshlands73
    /Fox - Harshlands73 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Best Archer:
    PK: Agent
    TW: Agent

Best Assasin:
    PK: Dream
    TW: Dream

Best Barbarian:
    PK: Yellow with honorable mention for Santa (Santa cuz he actually shows up and doesn't qq and has fun)
    TW: Has to be Pannzer since the impulse barbs seem to be no more.
    PvE: RioN (always runs, knows what he's doing, fun in squad)

Best Blademaster:
    PK: Tie between Ulmos and Auth, but honorable mention for _Jason (plays like Ulmos with 1/10th the gear, makes me b:angry)
    TW: I don't seem to cross paths with BMs that often, so no comment

Best Cleric: Katanyia hat trick (although I can probably defer to others opinions re: TW cleric)
    PK: Katanyia
    TW: Katanyia
    PvE: Katanyia

Best Psychic:
    PK: Caocao gone, Molovo kinda gone I think, so maybe misa?
    TW: idk
    Best Venomancer:
    PK: Mizandry/Ice
    TW: Mizandry/Ice

Best Wizard:
    PK: Gotta be me or proski. you choose. 90% of the time no other wiz out there.
    TW: Gotta be me, proski or Bdoomed. you choose.
    PvE: Wizards PvE?

you do realize that archosaur is a pve server right.. so im guessing most of the ppl on the server cares about who the best is at PvE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    you do realize that archosaur is a pve server right.. so im guessing most of the ppl on the server cares about who the best is at PvE

You guess wrong.

I say who cares because (1) too hard to judge who is best at pve in most cases, to many possibilities, and (2) anyone over the age of 12 with a pulse and a moderately active brain scan can do PvE just fine, expecially by the time they are able to be thought of in connection with a list that includes TW and PK (i.e. end game).

Now, go back and troll on your own server and stop proving that people on pk servers are stupid enough to believe that people on pve servers are carebear and only concerned with pve content. 80% came here because it was a new server, the other 20% picked pve because they didn't feel like spending half their play time at lower levels kiting lvl 100 rpk squads camping the questing areas.

You made a different choice? Fine. But don't come here an act like you just know that all these carebears on a pve server simply must care about who is best at pve.

It's like me saying that people on harshlands must not know how to run delta. After all, you know thats a pvp server, right? b:shutup
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    brent40 wrote: »

lol, humility doesn't exist for people with a napoleon complex. some people couldn't humble themselves even if to do so meant simply eating 1 slice of pizza as a fat guy with an unrelenting apetite

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/3140/hahahq.png

sad ain't it
    edited November 2010
    Options

trouble making is my job, proski . . . .
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    you missed spyke on the psy list :(

hes awesome ._.

although I havent seen him on for a while! b:surrender
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • /Fox - Harshlands74
    /Fox - Harshlands74 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You guess wrong.

I say who cares because (1) too hard to judge who is best at pve in most cases, to many possibilities, and (2) anyone over the age of 12 with a pulse and a moderately active brain scan can do PvE just fine, expecially by the time they are able to be thought of in connection with a list that includes TW and PK (i.e. end game).

Now, go back and troll on your own server and stop proving that people on pk servers are stupid enough to believe that people on pve servers are carebear and only concerned with pve content. 80% came here because it was a new server, the other 20% picked pve because they didn't feel like spending half their play time at lower levels kiting lvl 100 rpk squads camping the questing areas.

You made a different choice? Fine. But don't come here an act like you just know that all these carebears on a pve server simply must care about who is best at pve.

It's like me saying that people on harshlands must not know how to run delta. After all, you know thats a pvp server, right? b:shutup

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i have a char on archosaur i just cant be assed to change my avatar so **** unless you know for sure that the person ur telling 2 leave the forums doesnt belong thereb:bye
    edited November 2010
    Options
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i have a char on archosaur i just cant be assed to change my avatar so **** unless you know for sure that the person ur telling 2 leave the forums doesnt belong thereb:bye

ahahahahaha, nobody knows you. I won't apologize for being like everyone else.

And given that the best you could do was to "guess" that people on arch were interested in best of pve, it certainly didn't imply someone with any knowledge whatsoever of our server.

And I'm supposed to "be assed" to "know for sure" that you don't belong here when you can't "be assed to change your avatar"?

Not a very tenable position, sir.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b:laugh you actually SSd that proski.

lolol.

But ya, ill say that publicly.
    I'm a great archer and I do believe I'm the best PvP archer on this server.
    The thing is I can back my talk up.

Care to prove me wrong?
    Anyone?

You talk about people being pompous, you are an example yourself. You may not say it publicly the way I say it because, as I said last night on world chat, you're a damn hypocrite.
    But you know you feel that way. You feel your word is golden and you feel that just because you posted that little SS, you threw me down the **** hole.

News Flash: IDGAF who sees that.
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wheres my honorable mention....been top kills and best in TW for archer for only 5 months...

but as zhadi says...honestly i not give two shts what people think about me tbh...i know what i am and i know what im not

as far as proski goes tho...if you think ur so high and mighty, i got news for ya, ur not...its a game.
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    Aratainia - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Zhadi isnt even an Archer...He is the best Psychic on this server ever!

b:victory
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wheres my honorable mention....been top kills and best in TW for archer for only 5 months...

but as zhadi says...honestly i not give two shts what people think about me tbh...i know what i am and i know what im not

as far as proski goes tho...if you think ur so high and mighty, i got news for ya, ur not...its a game.
    Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Zhadi isnt even an Archer...He is the best Psychic on this server ever!

b:victory

Guys, please dont defend me.
    Cuz then BLOOD and Proski will get mad and tell us we're just butt buddies.
    Apparently the only people on the server who can be friends and lick eachother's *** hole on forums are proski and his underlings.
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    but...but...

then i have no one to be an *** hole to b:cry
  • Pannzer - Archosaur
    Pannzer - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    but...but...

then i have no one to be an *** hole to b:cry

you can always be one to this fail, squishy barb! b:kiss
  • brent40
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol, humility doesn't exist for people with a napoleon complex. some people couldn't humble themselves even if to do so meant simply eating 1 slice of pizza as a fat guy with an unrelenting apetite

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/3140/hahahq.png

sad ain't it

OOoooOo a forum siggy worthy screenshot! I may steal it b:laugh
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    OOoooOo a forum siggy worthy screenshot! I may steal it b:laugh

i am worthy enough to be on YOUR siggy, brent?! :OOOO
    b:cute
  • brent40
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Isn't somthing I would write to granny about, but sure why not zhad.
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    you can always be one to this fail, squishy barb! b:kiss

no i could never be an *** hole to you panzie! i <3 u waaaaayyy too much b:cute
  • Weow - Archosaur
    Weow - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    *___________*

can weow atleast get honorable mention for being a distraction. a distractive BM.
    OR MOST CAPS BM. THAT SOUNDS COOL. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

this.

I mean really? Is this really necessary? Cant you find another thread to make up? There are a gazillion threads about best of who poops the most (Southpark reference ftw)

Get a ****ing life....
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    this.

I mean really? Is this really necessary? Cant you find another thread to make up? There are a gazillion threads about best of who poops the most (Southpark reference ftw)

Get a ****ing life....

wow so angry b:chuckle
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wow so angry b:chuckle

Really man, you are smart...you could do so much more with your free time than troll a dead PWI server forum repeating the same thing over and over and feeding into other people's egos....

Not angry at all, Im confident in my own capabilities....just in awe at the fact that this type of thread is STILL popular....I mean....REALLY?!
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    :o rob so angry now...or opinionated...or...something that isnt rob-like

tbh i like to know who people think are the best...gives me something to shoot for...literally and metaphorically
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Really man, you are smart...you could do so much more with your free time than troll a dead PWI server forum repeating the same thing over and over and feeding into other people's egos....

Not angry at all, Im confident in my own capabilities....just in awe at the fact that this type of thread is STILL popular....I mean....REALLY?!

Its just that anyone who spends as much time on this game as we all do could be doing much better things with their free time than repeating the same thing day after day after day...

So in the end it doesn't really matter, we're all lame in the same way, some of us just embrace our lameness and live with it. b:shutup
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options

I just wanted peoples opinions is all
    Just cuz it doesn't interest you, doesn't mean it won't interest anybody else o.o

There's something called selective reading.
    Forums were dead anyway, a new thread needed to come along.
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Just cuz it doesn't interest you, doesn't mean it won't interest anybody else o.o

Zhadi just wanted to say 'come' b:dirty
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -removed-
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -removed-
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options

But there are like....3-4 other thread that are Best Of.....

why not just continue with those?

And really....who the **** cares? Its just a game, bruh....why dont we just pull out our peens and compare size? Or is that too frank?

I ain't mad...I just dont get it. I never have. Its not anti-rob (w/e that means). I just dont understand why we have to have umpteenmillion threads about Best Of on a server that seriously lacks any type of skill whatsoever......

Whatever floats yer boat tho.....Ill just sit in my little world and puzzle over the overbearing need to prove 'themselves'......
This discussion has been closed.