Wtb people to take down QQme

Options
CandyCorn - Raging Tide
CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Tideswell (East)
I want to see more QQs and more pew-pews, there gettting tiresome to look at and umm...i'll give you a penny. b:bye

now rant.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
Post edited by CandyCorn - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    S> Faction destruction services. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Fail troll ijs

But rofl, that would be interesting to have more fun TWs again
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'd much rather have QQme own every land. b:cute
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    That's kinda hard Candy .

You see , most of the ppl that were going to " take down " ( btw goal should be to fight a faction , not take it down , ijs ) QQme are now in QQme .

As amrd said " QQme has more levi than levi " . Take that , combine it with lots of ppl from infamu & the original QQme players and you got tons of ppl from all the top factions , that used to fight against each other , in one .

That leaves the other factions with ppl that started playing 2-3 months ago , yet are 100 with terribad gears and have no idea what the hell are they doing in a TW .

I've been trying to realize what's the cause & who's to blame ( if any1 ) for causing OP factions .

The answer to the 1st question is simple ofc , it's the thing that this server seems to be great at : faction hopping . If you think about the server's " history" you'll notice that it's top faction never was actually beaten in 1v1 at it's full strength and ganks weren't killing them but they were preventing them from painting the map red . It was beaten because it lost it's members to the 2nd to the point that eventually , it couldn't even hold out against the 3rd .

Is it just me , or is the same thing happening again but on a smaller scale ? And before ppl start thinking that Levi is gonna end up like infamu ... Wrong ! But you're welcomed to come & find out , I'd personally love you for it :)

Here I'm sure some ppl could say " factions come & go " but there's a problem here : replacing most old players with new ones is just impossible save for maybe extremely rare cases .

The difference between them is very noticeable , ijs . b:shocked

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Cupcake - Raging Tide
    Cupcake - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Why put a space before every punctuation mark? :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:shocked
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So that you can ask why b:cute
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Not gonna happen as long as guilds are unable to give people a reason to stay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Mhmm, the Infamy thing...
    I was an original Infamy from the start until February, but look at me.
    If you see my characters stats, its average or even below probably.
    My gear is average, my skills are average, etc.
    So just saying "lots of people from infamu" doesn't make sense to me.
    Does that mean everyone from Infamy was all OP?
    Since I'm clearly not OP.

And meh, the reason why I see its hard to take us (QQme) down is because..
    Nobody tries.
    They say its impossible and QQ about how we're always winning and complain.
    Then those same people join QQme and it saddens me how that happens.
    I obviously don't want QQme to be taken down, but it would be amazing to have a good challenge.

I'd love a TW map someday where both sides give it their all, and both sides win AND lose.
    Much more of a challenge and more excitement to both sides.
    But until then...
    Meh
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    My gear is average, my skills are average, etc.
    So just saying "lots of people from infamu" doesn't make sense to me.
    Does that mean everyone from Infamy was all OP?
    Since I'm clearly not OP.

And meh, the reason why I see its hard to take us (QQme) down is because..
    Nobody tries.
    They say its impossible and QQ about how we're always winning and complain.
    Then those same people join QQme and it saddens me how that happens.
    I obviously don't want QQme to be taken down, but it would be amazing to have a good challenge.

I'd love a TW map someday where both sides give it their all, and both sides win AND lose.
    Much more of a challenge and more excitement to both sides.
    But until then...
    Meh
    b:surrender

The thing is, we HAVE tried. Except, to you, it was the same thing as any other normal roll, because that is how impossible it has become.
  • Traik - Raging Tide
    Traik - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    can't make the statement that every level 100 not in QQme started 2-3 months ago. I started on release of the server as a member of infamy until they disbanded then went to Varden. There's more out there from the start of the server that you may not know about. I was playing at the original release of Dreamweaver as well. Don't use the word "all" if that's not the case.

As far as QQme owning the whole map, it's gonna happen eventually with some faction or another. People flock to whoever owns the most land. Sad but true. QQ and flame posts won't help, neither will baiting other factions. Fact of life.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yes ofc :) I'm aware that there are dozens of old RT players out there that prolly aren't in TW factions ... but not all of them like TWs , pointless to force those ppl to like & come to them since they'll do it half-asset .

I still can't forget why the 2 Pies in levi left for QQme : " because QQme's a TW faction and levi isn't " /facepalm .

2 other members joined QQme out of legit reasons I guess so no1 can blame them for that . We have some of your ex-members as well and you got more of ours .

But what was amazing was how they almost never TW'ed(I haven't seem them in any but maybe they were in some b4 I joined levi or that I missed ) or did a tourney with us now TW & tourney weekly with QQme . Excuse for tourney was "no1 showed me how " -
    /facepalm , check PWI website , ask some1 that does tourney allot , or...look in faction chat when it was explained to others .

As for TW I haven't asked yet and don't know if I'm going to but I'd be curious what the excuse would be here . *get's rdy to facepalm again*

I could prolly say that QQme is a great faction now as well , why wouldn't it ? The members make the faction and it now has lots good & active members from every top faction in the server .

One question - let's just say we all want good TWs ( we all know this isn't true but let's just go with it ) . Some ppl tried to recruit Knulls into QQme , another great player & awesome person that's in levi and is quite noticeable in TW then I heard some ppl aren't willing to sell anything to him so that he won't get more " OP " .

Trying to steal and if that fails , then prevent decent members of the opposition from getting better ... doesn't look like some ppl want fun TWs , looks more like they just want to make sure they win , IJS .

And to those ppl that asked him to join - either some of you don't realize it or don't care or just wanna WIN no matter how you do it : don't you have enough of our members already ? What more do you want ? This is NOT how you'll get fun TWs .

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    One question - let's just say we all want good TWs ( we all know this isn't true but let's just go with it ) . Some ppl tried to recruit Knulls into QQme , another great player & awesome person that's in levi and is quite noticeable in TW then I heard some ppl aren't willing to sell anything to him so that he won't get more " OP " .

Trying to steal and if that fails , then prevent decent members of the opposition from getting better ... doesn't look like some ppl want fun TWs , looks more like they just want to make sure they win , IJS .

Humm.. I kinda agree with u Pimp on that and honestly I think is pretty dumb for people to do so. I myself sell my TT mats to anyone who wants to buy, but of course first I offer on faction chat. But if noone wants then I couldn't care less for who is buying.

But u guys can't really judge much who does that. I remember 2 months ago, when QQme was on a dark period and Levi was on top, that Knull and TigerSensei started to block doing bh, delta, tt or anything with any QQme, saying exactly this "we don't want they to get strong". Was so ridiculous that I myself was once invited to a bh ( amrd or Lina invited me.. can't remember now ) where Tiger was the tank and I had to give up cause he made a huge drama scene saying that if any QQme joined the squad he would leave. So... guess people acting like jerks when they are on top happens on every single faction. Is more a "human nature" problem then a faction problem actually. b:surrender
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Over competitiveness b:chuckle
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yes ofc :) I'm aware that there are dozens of old RT players out there that prolly aren't in TW factions ... but not all of them like TWs , pointless to force those ppl to like & come to them since they'll do it half-asset .

There are also dozens of players, like Fuzzy, who have no interest in joining either of the 2 "bigger" guilds. This does not mean we don't enjoy TW or anything of the sort. We simply prefer to stay with the people we enjoy playing the game with. There have been some members Fuzzy has lost, and some me has gained, but unlike what Pimp seems to be complaining about, the panda hasn't been bleeding people to QQme.
    either some of you don't realize it or don't care or just wanna WIN no matter how you do it : don't you have enough of our members already ? What more do you want ? This is NOT how you'll get fun TWs .

Perhaps instead of looking outwards to QQme and placing the blame on their door step, the more constructive thing to do is look internally and ask what you can do/improve to retain your own members?

...Fuzzy just saying
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    But u guys can't really judge much who does that. I remember 2 months ago, when QQme was on a dark period and Levi was on top, that Knull and TigerSensei started to block doing bh, delta, tt or anything with any QQme, saying exactly this "we don't want they to get strong".

Are you sure about me ever hating QQme? If you havent noticed, one of my closest friends are from QQme, compared to most people in Levi I respect QQme for what they've achieved.

I dont see how you could ever think I wouldnt allow a person from QQme in my squad when im mostly squaded with Kali or Teddy (thinking about when he was in there) for almost everything. Personly, I dont care which faction a person is from or what side he/she supports but if you take me as a "QQme hater" I wont exactly stop you since I dont really care what people think about me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_Boss - Raging Tide
    The_Boss - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ganks on QQme are successful, were successful. Levi doesn't remember how they had 1k and Arch + CotL? all taken from QQme.

Last Gank was Npc + Levi i think, if Npc didn't **** the pooch it would have been a really good fight, but they let 3 squads beat them. Any 2 combinations of factions can pose a pretty big threat.

Like Levi + npc, or Npc + varden. Any 2, not even speaking about 3.

I think PWI really screwed the game over when they allowed that rank 9 item to be gotten with dq points, one of the big remaining prizes for tw, and also the +30 attack blessings remove balance from the game. Instead of semi long strategic fights, without someone using invulnerability they are over pretty quickly. But alas adapt and roll with the punches.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Why would you say we need to look internally and improve ourselves when we already are. It's not a QQ thread for us to gain pity, it is the reality of what this server has become.

People talk of fun TWs but a good percentage of those who say that really just mean they want to win and own land. I spent almost 2 years listening to this same stuff on a server whose map turned out pretty much the same as this map is turning out with the same bull. Just like the members who say things like "Leviathan just attacks the weakest faction on the map so they can gain a land". That is the best. Don't undermine another facton for attacking a weaker faction for land when you're in the strongest faction attacking a weaker faction every weekend. Why not wait till a faction gets strong enough to put up a fight? Oh thats right....because who the hell would do that lmao when you can just keep expanding land.

I fully expected a fail troll thread from Arch explaining the "Leviathan attitude", and I'm sadly disappointed it has not turned up.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Why would you say we need to look internally and improve ourselves when we already are.

Sorry Sarbear, Fuzzy didn't mean to suggest at all that Levi doesn't, the panda just mean its useless to point the finger at QQ and say its all their fault. Its not. Fuzzy sees it as the fault of other factions (his own included) for not providing whatever it is that drew so many to QQme. It would seem to suggest that other factions can do more internally that may result in an influx of people in the same way QQme did so many months ago.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
    edited November 2010
    Options
    This is totally not the case for us . We do lots of end-game activities as well . But overall , QQme does more . Why? Because they have more ppl to do more with and with every single member that leaves from levi & joins QQme , they'll do more & more and we'll do less & less .

I honestly think we used to have equal activity . Only that QQme did it faster due to the 5 atpsers .

So I do kinda blame the ppl . Not all , some have good reasons to leave & join another faction , some don't and I already gave some examples :P

Those with stupid reasons are like sheep that flock wherever the grass is greener .

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Are you sure about me ever hating QQme? If you havent noticed, one of my closest friends are from QQme, compared to most people in Levi I respect QQme for what they've achieved.

I dont see how you could ever think I wouldnt allow a person from QQme in my squad when im mostly squaded with Kali or Teddy (thinking about when he was in there) for almost everything. Personly, I dont care which faction a person is from or what side he/she supports but if you take me as a "QQme hater" I wont exactly stop you since I dont really care what people think about me.

Well my experience was with Sensei, but I've heard people complaining about u also by that time. But I'm well aware that people talk way too much on this server and usually without base, so if that's the case I apologize b:surrender

My point is, u can't blame a entire faction for the way some of it members act. We can't demand people to act the way we want.. if they don't want to sell mats to Levi well is their right. Personally this is silly in my opinion, but can't be used as excuse also to Levi. U have pretty good players that could farm TT, nirvana or just coins to gear up if u really wanted to. The problem in my humble opinion is that u guys seem to have accept defeat already. U just say "things are how they are... nothing we can do... is the way the server is now" and that's it.

The "OP" people on QQme don't farm gears to other members, and even so the regular QQme players are still getting their tt99, nirvana and refining all that on their own ways. Long and hard way for some, but still they dont give up, they work together with their friends, they do what they can, but they don't stop and say "only op people can do that... so i will just stop trying". I really still have faith in Levi, but u guys should just stop saying the fault for what's going on is of the game, the server, the factions or whatever, and act like there is nothing else to do and just accept that.
  • cheapazz
    cheapazz Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

nobody cares if u were an "original infamy member" jeez everytime someone says "infammuuuuu" u jump right away with "oh oh oh! i was an original infamy member! from the first day! me me!" u didn't lvl and left the fac (u were going to get kick anyways) so yeah pimp is not talking about you. shut up and go back to the reports. :D

Pimp ok it sux. i know. but its cool it doesn't matter really eventually they are going to get wipe out of the map. it happened to Nef that had over a year with 95% of the map remember? it takes time but ppl eventually get tired and bored. make new facs more op ppl come together in 1 fac (like Regi) and it happens...and if u think it only happened in Sanctuary cuz of the tw change and cuz is an old server look at Arch a fac name Narla was able to beat the 2,3 and 4 factions in a gank. they were unstoppable (check the youtube video 3 rolls in a row) till some ppl made a new faction took some months but they beat em down. in this game factions come and go its a fac (at least from the tw map) some factions stay more time in the map than others that's all.

the sad thing that maybe a 50% of us (or even more) are not going to be playing to see QQme down >_>
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Options
    My point is, u can't blame a entire faction for the way some of it members act. We can't demand people to act the way we want.. if they don't want to sell mats to Levi well is their right. Personally this is silly in my opinion, but can't be used as excuse also to Levi. U have pretty good players that could farm TT, nirvana or just coins to gear up if u really wanted to. The problem in my humble opinion is that u guys seem to have accept defeat already. U just say "things are how they are... nothing we can do... is the way the server is now" and that's it.

"only op people can do that... so i will just stop trying". I really still have faith in Levi, but u guys should just stop saying the fault for what's going on is of the game, the server, the factions or whatever, and act like there is nothing else to do and just accept that.

I agree with you that you cant blame an entire faction for only some members, but people should also not act like its only Levi, because many QQme do the same. Especially the embarassment of an executor you have who claims Leviathan teaches people to offend in a fail attempt to troll and then offends a player on world chat.

Who said only OP people can farm gear...I'm lost on that one, I think what was said is that you guys can farm faster with 5 atps, whether or not the people who have 5 atps help the undergeared people. And who is saying that we dont recognize that we have our own problems to fix? Talking about a contributing factor of why there is no fun TWs anymore =/= Leviathan saying its everyone elses fault but ours.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Miyake farmed herbs for Rank 8.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I understand what your trying to say Eriion and I respect that but you know, maybe its Pimpy saying to much but we havent givven up infact we are trying to rebuild as good as we can. As you may know many people arent highly experienced in TW and some havent even done any at all which means we experienced people has to teach them with 15min rolls. Teaching someone with that short time is quite hard but we're trying our best, we may not be strong enough right now but in time we might be able to fight back.

I dont know what you've heard but I've never been a person who judges a faction by a few members and I dont really care if people refuse to sell to me, its still their chocie to do whatever they feel like.
    cheapazz wrote: »
    it happened to Nef that had over a year with 95% of the map remember? it takes time but ppl eventually get tired and bored. make new facs more op ppl come together in 1 fac (like Regi) and it happens...and if u think it only happened in Sanctuary cuz of the tw change and cuz is an old server look at Arch a fac name Narla was able to beat the 2,3 and 4 factions in a gank.

Sorry but no, thats not what happend. While we still played Nefarious wasnt on top, we shared the top faction ranking since we lost/we won each week. Legendary and Nefarious were equal in strenght because Legendary had more skilled players while Nefarious had the better geared ones. I wont say anything bad about cash shopping since I honestly dont mind someone doing it, its their choice on how they want to play.

The only reason Regicide gained strength was thru dying factions, the faction I helped build "Rebirth" (Former DarkFate) who collapsed due to cores leaving and making Dan find an easy pray to get into his dead faction, yes Regicide was dead at that time. Once Regicide gained the "rebirth" members they became the 2nd top faction which wasnt anywhere close to Legendarys or Nefarious strength.

Packs came > cores left > Legendary fell > Dan snached most members > Regicide gained power > Nefarious gained A. holes > Cores left to join Regicide > Todays map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cheapazz
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The only reason Regicide gained strength was thru dying factions, the faction I helped build "Rebirth" (Former DarkFate) who collapsed due to cores leaving and making Dan find an easy pray to get into his dead faction, yes Regicide was dead at that time. Once Regicide gained the "rebirth" members they became the 2nd top faction which wasnt anywhere close to Legendarys or Nefarious strength

Sorry but yes. my point was that Regicide (not matter how managed to beat Nef in a 1vs1)back when i was playing leg and nef had 50% ea but a few months before i came over here they were almost off the map cuz of ganks, what happened before (Rebirth/DrakFate/etc) doesn't matter since they didnt beat Nef. what happened to Leg...well it happens my point was the Regi managed to take Nef out of the map. it took a lot of time but they did
    Packs came > cores left > Legendary fell > Dan snached most members > Regicide gained power.

Back when legendary had like 2 or 3 lands Regi wasnt able to 1vs1 Nef. i left the server and a few months later i heard about Regi taking Nef's lands.

eventually 1 fac is going to take out Regi and the cycle will go on and on and on. happened in Sanctuary, happened in Archo, happened here (it doesn't matter why and how they took down Infamu. they are not in the map anymore) and is going to happen again.

idk how is Levi doing but i like Varden :D the facs are going to keep growing and a gank against qqme is going to be an option. ijs
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yo , I'm bored now . Let's troll instead b:sin

It's Trolling Tides , not sanc b:victory

Russiee already started .

Remember to leave some herbs for me! b:angry I want 5 atps with a sot and nirv leggings so I don't haz to use LAs .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    shame on you all...getting off subject like that b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    This has Become a very Deep thread I want to Hear More More More.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I remember 2 months ago, when QQme was on a dark period and Levi was on top, that Knull and TigerSensei started to block doing bh, delta, tt or anything with any QQme, saying exactly this "we don't want they to get strong".

Knulls? Thats bs. I remember Sensei saying stuff like that but I know for sure Knulls never "hated" on QQme or refused to squad with any of us. <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cheapazz
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i heard Knulls is a hater.