[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cheapazz
    cheapazz Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    -removed-
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Knulls? Thats bs. I remember Sensei saying stuff like that but I know for sure Knulls never "hated" on QQme or refused to squad with any of us. <.<

I refused to squad with you Kali. b:cry
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I refused to squad with you Kali. b:cry

b:dirty Sar, lets make babies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    But u guys can't really judge much who does that. I remember 2 months ago, when QQme was on a dark period and Levi was on top, that Knull and TigerSensei started to block doing bh, delta, tt or anything with any QQme, saying exactly this "we don't want they to get strong". Was so ridiculous that I myself was once invited to a bh ( amrd or Lina invited me.. can't remember now ) where Tiger was the tank and I had to give up cause he made a huge drama scene saying that if any QQme joined the squad he would leave. So... guess people acting like jerks when they are on top happens on every single faction. Is more a "human nature" problem then a faction problem actually. b:surrender

Knull never did that, though I can attest Tiger did it because it happened when I was in his squad before. After Nuff got word of what was going on he specifically and strictly told us that doing that was a bunch of bull and will only hurt levi so he told us to quit rejecting QQme members for squads and stuff. Also it happened about 1-2 months before Levi was on top because I remember it happened when we were having the 2-3 hour stalemate wars with us and QQme losing and gaining a land each week.

Anyways if you haven't noticed Tiger hasn't been on PWI for well over 2 months now. Got in a car crashb:surrenderb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    This is totally not the case for us . We do lots of end-game activities as well . But overall , QQme does more . Why? Because they have more ppl to do more with and with every single member that leaves from levi & joins QQme , they'll do more & more and we'll do less & less .

I honestly think we used to have equal activity . Only that QQme did it faster due to the 5 atpsers .

So I do kinda blame the ppl . Not all , some have good reasons to leave & join another faction , some don't and I already gave some examples :P

Those with stupid reasons are like sheep that flock wherever the grass is greener .

The only 5 apers we have that aren't extremely cliquey are Man and well.....I guess Eriion kinda.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • cheapazz
    edited November 2010
    so being *** is not appropriate? thats racist yo!
  • qqpwi
    qqpwi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I want to see more QQs and more pew-pews, there gettting tiresome to look at and umm...i'll give you a penny. b:bye

now rant.

i will take down qqme... qqme not match for qqpwi
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    the only way to take down QQme now would be the same way i made QQme.

Or buff up the 3rd 4th n 5th powerful faction and gank QQme till they disband then Gank Levi till they disband.

But as we know PWI players idiots and won't co-ordinate stuff like this in fear of losing their personal factions etc etc.

5 people destroyed Infamy.
    5 people could destroy QQme, would just have to be the right 5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I vote knight dose it he has access to a *** load of chars he can destroy QQme with just his alts and him dual logging.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Or buff up the 3rd 4th n 5th powerful faction and gank QQme till they disband then Gank Levi till they disband.

But as we know PWI players idiots and won't co-ordinate stuff like this in fear of losing their personal factions etc etc.

bandwagon jumping destroyed infamy & gonja I guess ? other reasons , I don't know about .

Fixed .

And buffing up the 3rd , 4th and 5th strongest factions ? With what? There aren't enough GOOD ppl to even buff up 1 faction ( the 2nd ) let alone 3 , most of them are in QQme already .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hope your new signature sucks.

As far as the thread title goes: LOL.

Give up.
  • cheapazz
    edited November 2010
    @Pimp zup man.

after prolly 2 weeks maybe 3 they are going to be only 4 facs in the map. its time to try a 3 way attack from Varden, NPC and Levi. ijs
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    cheapazz wrote: »
    @Pimp zup man.

after prolly 2 weeks maybe 3 they are going to be only 4 facs in the map. its time to try a 3 way attack from Varden, NPC and Levi. ijs

+10.. if u guys can work together of course. But Npc and varden working together... humm.. I would like to see that. b:surrender
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    With what? There aren't enough GOOD ppl to even buff up 1 faction.

This not the case at all Pimp, its just that Fuzzy not see enough "good" people who are even remotely interested in working together.

Taking down QQme may sound like an interesting challenge to some people on our beloved server. The real problem is that the people who are of a high enough level to mount a challenge are too spread out.

Look at the history of factions who have bid over the last number of months. Fuzzy truly believes that between Murr, War, NPC, Leviathan, Varden, Vertu and Poseidon players, a serious challenge to QQme could be mounted. However, that will never happen as long as these players remain divided amongst 7 factions.

There are enough "good" people, it would simply seem there isn't a "good" faction capable of uniting the smaller ones. Fuzzy not mean simply getting them to try and gank QQme. It Fuzzy's opinion that until one of the "opposition" guilds can somehow draw the higher level's from all 7 into 1 faction, QQme will remain in control of the map.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • cheapazz
    edited November 2010
    +10.. if u guys can work together of course. But Npc and varden working together... humm.. I would like to see that. b:surrender

at the end of the day this is just a game...a 3 way attack would be interesting. and QQme ill finally get some short but fun tws
    edited November 2010
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    until one of the "opposition" guilds can somehow draw the higher level's from all 7 into 1 faction, QQme will remain in control of the map.

b:surrender

Lol , I know exactly who's been doing this . But his ( or their ) ways are just very lame in my eyes , it's the way of some1 who just wants to win , not have fun TWs .

Trying to win by improving your own faction is great .

Trying to win by destroying others is just stupid in my eyes and it's something I'll never agree with .

Give up.

I'm too stubborn for that b:victory And I find it fun trying :)
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    cheapazz wrote: »
    nobody cares if u were an "original infamy member" jeez everytime someone says "infammuuuuu" u jump right away with "oh oh oh! i was an original infamy member! from the first day! me me!" u didn't lvl and left the fac (u were going to get kick anyways) so yeah pimp is not talking about you. shut up and go back to the reports. :D

I agree with this statement
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I was an original Infamy member from day one! memememe!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    b:sad i think Infamy was the only faction i have never been in.

<-- Cata barb for hire so who is starting to recruit for this new faction thingy.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited November 2010

5 people destroyed Infamy.

Well see i think theres something to history that we could all learn from...

Firstly, at the start of RT i think there were just too many fail factions/leaders for that matter. Infamy were better in terms of organization, leadership and experience... I remember when every decent player i know seems to jump off to infamy from empire, resolve, insight, aurora etc... I think andronikos did quite a marvel in the arts of persuasion and i could tell that on a first hand experience..

Good thing you, Asher and a few others didnt but I think at first qqme was still a mediocre faction. I dont think it was up until insight failed and a bunch of us "higher lvl" players joined qqme that qqme really took off to pose a significant threat to the reds.. The turning point i feel was back when Nimpo was lead and we defended 2.5 hrs turtling the base against infamy when everyone predicted a steamroller (Sadly u quit before that)... but since then the so called resistance took off... Credit to Levi too for the coordinated ganks...

Now being on the other shoe, from what I see, I think the same thing could still be done... just maybe more effort needed as its later in game... Theres still soo many high level players with decent (better than mine =/) gears out there that if:
    1)set differences aside
    2)serious enough about putting up a resistance

could really repeat history... I noted that theres some gank on qqme this week so maybe the act is really starting to kick in b:pleased

The only 5 apers we have that aren't extremely cliquey are Man and well.....I guess Eriion kinda.

<

No one need this fail 5 aps-er ... he cant tank, steals agro n die b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
    edited November 2010
    I think andronikos did quite a marvel in the arts of persuasion and i could tell that on a first hand experience..

o.O he & Man must be twins .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    I use to say Man is like a magnetic force... he is really good at atracting people naturally, no need of much effort for that. But u have a lot of charisma also Pimp.. maybe just need to train ur luring/seductive skills b:dirty
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    maybe just need to train ur luring/seductive skills b:dirty

b:laughb:chuckle Pimpybear, dont give up on this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MorningGlory - Raging Tide
    MorningGlory - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Good thing you, Asher and a few others didnt but I think at first qqme was still a mediocre faction. I dont think it was up until insight failed and a bunch of us "higher lvl" players joined qqme that qqme really took off to pose a significant threat to the reds..

Remember when all world chat was saying about QQme - was that they were excessive oracle lvlers b:chuckle boy were we in for a shock when they released hypers ^.^

sry had tht random thought ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Born on DreamWeaver. Raised on Raging Tides.
    Vacation on Archosaur. Hiding in Momaganon.
    edited November 2010
    I use to say Man is like a magnetic force... he is really good at atracting people naturally, no need of much effort for that. But u have a lot of charisma also Pimp.. maybe just need to train ur luring/seductive skills b:dirty

And ppl wonder why TWs die :)

I'll pass b:bye
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Should all the players that leave any guild for a champion contender guild "Be Who You Want Them to Be?"

/NikePlug

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    And ppl wonder why TWs die :)

I'll pass b:bye

So like to keep TW alive now people can't be charismatic.. humm ok.. maybe I should tell Man to start being rude and arrogant so people leave QQme to join u guys b:chuckle
  • Keirya - Raging Tide
    Keirya - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sad fact is people are going to leave factions for other factions. Yes the leaders play a big part in attracting people but thats not everthing. Some players look for how much land a faction owns because they think thats the strongest faction (thats not always the case, but who thinks anymore ijs). Others go for friends, things they've heard, etc. QQme has some good members, i've played with quite a few. Levi has some great members as well. It's not the leaders entirely. Members need to attract people as well. Members are the face of a faction. Youre more likely to be in a squad with an ordinary member, not an officer of a big faction. I think thats what attracts so many to QQme...but every faction has its ups and downs. Maybe some "dead" factions will make a comeback. Who can say?
  • _TricK - Raging Tide
    _TricK - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Should try and pull a Dreamweaver on Raging Tides.
    Check it out for yourselves.
    Taste the rainbow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]