Show Off Your Fashion!

Options

Comments

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Thaaaanks susy! yeah teh green fairy dress was waiting for me with the nice mtching green boots in my inbox a couple of weeks ago. i cant log into game form uni and in game hubby had missed me so he surprised me. and <3 you remembered my psys name xd yeah she loosk regal i love that outfit i hardly see it anywhere idk why maybe long skirts arent in fash right now? everyone likes ot try combos (me included) but sometimes pwi do get it right xd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Here's a semi-better pic of the dude fash:

20101027224147.png

Edit: Nightgown fash of doom.

20100106195153.png

vix eventually bought that orange nightgown off of me. :X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle lol urDian he is a beast in pvp, the event fash isnt that great for guys ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I actually like the event fash on some guys, but it has to be the right character design. I get tired of seeing grunge jeans + bare chests, or the same black suit rotating around the server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    thats pretty true, the guys wear the same thing all the time, but its not rly their fault because guys dont have a wide variety of things to wear, but yes the event fash has to be on a certain character to work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm too lazy to go and get screenshots of all the ones I got Teny but here's some male fashion now that we're at it

rlhxcl.jpg

fbztkw.jpg

2ij6b75.jpg

o54avr.jpg
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle i like the bright pink flip flops your barb has susy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    one of my favorite male sets is:

Gongfu Set (full)
    White top
    Black pants
    Black or red bracers
    black shoes

This looks stellar on wolf and tiger barbs.

I think pandas look hawt in agean and pearl blossom fash (but sus your tiger looks good in the eastern set as well, which is pretty similar).

Men's pirate fashion is pretty damn cool too and I never see guys in it. Just the same old grunge jeans, neo punk goggles, striped shirt, overcoats, and suits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MorningGlory - Raging Tide
    MorningGlory - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Men's pirate fashion is pretty damn cool too and I never see guys in it. Just the same old grunge jeans, neo punk goggles, striped shirt, overcoats, and suits.

Here ^.^ the sin is a dear friend of mine Entreri I got a shot of him in his black pirate outfit after we helped a fac member with a fb 19 ^.^

Pirates
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Born on DreamWeaver. Raised on Raging Tides.
    Vacation on Archosaur. Hiding in Momaganon.
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    fashionshow.jpg

YAY XD

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Here ^.^ the sin is a dear friend of mine Entreri I got a shot of him in his black pirate outfit after we helped a fac member with a fb 19 ^.^

That's a really cute match. If only you two were posing a little more it'll have been great b:cry

YAY XD

I have a love/hate relationship with those shoes (I can't believe I said that). It looks cute, but I can't seem to find a color/outfit to wear with them that looks good on my characters. That there looks pretty neat for Dorset tho :)
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Morning i love the pirate outfits on you both xd
    thanks Su

yup guys imma back!

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Here's a preview of a new series of fashion videos I'm working on in spare time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDRpdhgNNfI

I'll go and edit the nonsmooth parts but thats the general idea xD

Anyone else besides me and my hubby want to be part of it?
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Q.Q if i was on your server id love to help

on a side note ive always been a bit lazy to post here but heres something finally X3
    2010-09-3023-48-36.jpg
    my boys, as he says "I'm damn hot"
    2010-09-3023-48-36.jpg2010-09-1100-34-50.jpg
    the famous "Crotch shot" as i was taking them i only thought "kicking *** and looking dirty"
    2010-08-3100-30-34.jpg
    this one is not my own >.> but is my good friend, i know he trolls on here, just been as lazy as I about posting
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Q.Q if i was on your server id love to help

This. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Mirathyl - Sanctuary
    Mirathyl - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Wow that picture of your's makes Mira look stoned...

Here's hopefully a better one.

Mira-WhiteLovebird_crop.jpg

*ponders just how many posts to make* I could show a LOT of fashion. x_x;
    "We don't know what we're going to do when we get there, but we're not going to die without good reason."
    - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Mirathyl
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    This. b:sad

It doesn't take long to make a character on your servers... xD

I'll see if I can pop in some time when I have time and hopefully you'll all be free for some filming b:victory
    ._. i cant edit it cause i killed the page, damn website D:

LOL I love your friends there some very interesting looking fellas b:laugh Absolutely love red damsel dress :)
    *ponders just how many posts to make* I could show a LOT of fashion. x_x;

Show them all! That's why this threads here b:laugh
  • Mirathyl - Sanctuary
    Mirathyl - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Show them all! That's why this threads here b:laugh

Yeah...I'm not sure where to start. Although, the pics I have aren't all that great so I'd want to retake pics of the clothes. The thing is, I have a bunch of clothes on Mira...but also all my alts TOO! x_x
    "We don't know what we're going to do when we get there, but we're not going to die without good reason."
    - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Mirathyl
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yeah...I'm not sure where to start. Although, the pics I have aren't all that great so I'd want to retake pics of the clothes. The thing is, I have a bunch of clothes on Mira...but also all my alts TOO! x_x

Same! Haha, I have a lot of fashion for my four mains. I usually take the screenshots and post them gradually by each character. Like waiting for the next page in the thread to be made or something. You could try that. :3 It's all in good fun!

...Speaking of which. *goes to fish out more screenies*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Here's a preview of a new series of fashion videos I'm working on in spare time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDRpdhgNNfI

I'll go and edit the nonsmooth parts but thats the general idea xD

Anyone else besides me and my hubby want to be part of it?

Susy i'd be up to be part of the vid but i got **** a while ago and i have no fash now b:sad

Edit: your vid looks kinda pixely, might wanna work on that :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    This set is for Liavvy since she likes pink xD (it looks more purple here, night screenie)

2rx72ty.jpg
    Susy i'd be up to be part of the vid but i got **** a while ago and i have no fash now b:sad

Edit: your vid looks kinda pixely, might wanna work on that :P

You noticed? xD Yeah, it's because I zoomed in with the video editing program instead of actually taking close ups. I'll work on that definitely, thanks :)

And... You got ****? b:shocked I'm so sorry to hear that :( Death to stealers! I got scammed out of my favorite set from a "friend" long time ago, I know how you feel.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You noticed? xD Yeah, it's because I zoomed in with the video editing program instead of actually taking close ups. I'll work on that definitely, thanks :)

And... You got ****? b:shocked I'm so sorry to hear that :( Death to stealers! I got scammed out of my favorite set from a "friend" long time ago, I know how you feel.

yea mine was a "friend" too, all my friends now want to ripe her head off xD and their all really nice and helped me farm back my stuff so its good now, but i have like 2 pieces of fash to wear, its so weird D: bc i used to be rotating my fash every min or so b:avoid but yea xD its all good now :P

and yea, you should zoom in, in game if your going to do close ups. else itll look really pixelly and weird b:faint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kipitei - Raging Tide
    Kipitei - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I just got this today and I'm absolutely loving it! Silly screenshot cut shoes out of the pic for no reason. But I don't have proper shoes anyway, I was thinking Vampire shoes or some properly coloured leather boots. Any suggestions?
    Also I'll dye the shirt later but it was just a lucky find : >

kipikoulu2.jpg

kipikoulu1.jpg
    [SIGPIC]
    Perfect noob
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options

Pirates

Hah, rock on. Such a cool fash, I think it's cooler than the fem Pirate set for sure.

It's too bad I don't care for the way male characters look on this game. I like a lot of the male fashion, rofl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    cococelest.jpg

Been busy with school to play the game. But here it is. I finally got the Celestial Bard Skirt. The Renaissance Top works as a good substitute for the Celestial Bard Top. b:chuckle

I chose a turquoise Renaissance top (because that's the only color I have it on) because of the back. It matches wonderfully on the back and the shoes. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    coc that outfit is gorgeous. the only outfit i dotn DESPISE the top with xd

yup guys imma back!

• Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Coco that looks very pretty and as you said the about the colour it matches with the back. The only thing about out that top is that funky yellow tie XP Dont see why the person who created the set had to add it. It looks rather out of place espesh with the colour yellow >_> There again they might of had to cause of legal reasons about coverage/cleveage lol XD
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Coco that looks very pretty and as you said the about the colour it matches with the back. The only thing about out that top is that funky yellow tie XP Dont see why the person who created the set had to add it. It looks rather out of place espesh with the colour yellow >_> There again they might of had to cause of legal reasons about coverage/cleveage lol XD

My character's hair is blonde so I don't really notice those things but it does work well with the Aegean Hair. b:victory I like the Renaissance set, really. The gold accents on the top itself matches with the yellow tie. I don't know maybe it's just me. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    My character's hair is blonde so I don't really notice those things but it does work well with the Aegean Hair. b:victory I like the Renaissance set, really. The gold accents on the top itself matches with the yellow tie. I don't know maybe it's just me. b:surrender

You should dye the top white to go with the skirt... imo that would look nice with the overall outfit (but I just love white xD Been wanting to get that for a while). I think out of all the hair styles, I really like the aegean hair best on you.
    There again they might of had to cause of legal reasons about coverage/cleveage lol XD

If you look at other fashion, like the vampire, cosair, even damsel, I doubt that was the issue lol.

I was playing around today and got these combination I haven't tried before:

29xw1o8.jpg