Show Off Your Fashion!

Comments

• Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You should dye the top white to go with the skirt... imo that would look nice with the overall outfit (but I just love white xD Been wanting to get that for a while). I think out of all the hair styles, I really like the aegean hair best on you.

If you look at other fashion, like the vampire, cosair, even damsel, I doubt that was the issue lol.

I was playing around today and got these combination I haven't tried before:

29xw1o8.jpg

I hate the Renaissance Top in white, tbh. It's too plain. Plus imo it already matches with the back of the skirt and the little details of the heels. That's just my opinion.

I also like the Aegean Hair on Coco the most but I do like trying out different hairstyles. I don't post a lot of screenshots with other hairstyles, so I'll definitely show a variety soon.

And very interesting combinations, Susy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I hate the Renaissance Top in white, tbh. It's too plain. Plus imo it already matches with the back of the skirt and the little details of the heels. That's just my opinion.

I also like the Aegean Hair on Coco the most but I do like trying out different hairstyles. I don't post a lot of screenshots with other hairstyles, so I'll definitely show a variety soon.

And very interesting combinations, Susy.

I guess it is kinda plain; I just think it looks better on my bm in white than when I tried it in blue. It looks really cute in turquoise too, and it does match perfectly b:victory

I want to see her with other hairstyles, get 'em up girl! b:chuckle I can really see her with that one hairstyle that hasn't been released yet - the spicy baby hairstyle.

Here's another one I wore for today's event xP

10ms8w0.jpg

Also got a red shinobi top today. Love these shirts, mainly for the bow at the back xD

8y7w9y.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    anyone getting the new set?

I'm not sure if I like it much it's kinda plain b:confused
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    anyone getting the new set?

I'm not sure if I like it much it's kinda plain b:confused

Might try something with the skirt. Not sure about the shirt.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Skirt are shoes are amazing. Especially the shoes for cute beach shoes.

Shirt...not so much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Might try something with the skirt. Not sure about the shirt.
    Skirt are shoes are amazing. Especially the shoes for cute beach shoes.

Shirt...not so much.

Hm... make sure to show us what you get b:chuckle

I hope the shirt stays white and just the text changes color or something. Then I might consider getting one. I'm a little effy on the shoes. The bows seem a little big, no?

I just wish they looked at that one poll volst put up and went with the popular vote there b:surrender
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    I hope the shirt stays white and just the text changes color or something. Then I might consider getting one. I'm a little effy on the shoes. The bows seem a little big, no?

Ehh...I had the shoes over on MY. Loved them when I felt like walking around in a bikini top and a sarong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    About the only thing I like with the new set is the skirt even then its much like the butterfly one =/ the outfit overall is rather simple and plain. I also dont like the male set either very much =/
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    The set is simple and goes well in most combination with other fash. Nothing really worth showing off.

EDIT: The skirt doesn't dye well in white. b:beatup
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm pondering getting it in red. Does the shirt color change when you dye it, or just the letter color?

I think it's adorable. Really casual and something people might actually wear irl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    I'm pondering getting it in red. Does the shirt color change when you dye it, or just the letter color?

Only the words change color.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    vintage.jpg

b:cute I like it, even tho its plain and simple. Couldnt decide, now I have the skirt in white, blue, pink and red. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    b:cute I like it, even tho its plain and simple. Couldnt decide, now I have the skirt in white, blue, pink and red.

That outfit is absolutely cute on your veno b:chuckle I can understand why you got so many different colors xD

Since you showed the red set, here's a black set :) My awesome hubby had the skirt surprise mailed to me before I got back from work b:cute

8x65p0.jpg
    The set is simple and goes well in most combination with other fash. Nothing really worth showing off.

And Eoria, I understand, but I think I'm gonna pass on the shoes afterall xD! And no every set is worth showing!
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    b:dirty Looks nice on your BM too. I should get a black one.. hmm.. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    I'm thinking black shirt and then several different colored skirts to match w/ different things, eventually

the shoes are absolutely darling. can't decide whether to get those in white or red though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    2010-11-18-23-12-41.jpg

2010-10-16-19-78.jpg

2010-10-16-19-34-33.jpg

Yes I have a red obsession. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    I'm thinking black shirt and then several different colored skirts to match w/ different things, eventually

the shoes are absolutely darling. can't decide whether to get those in white or red though.

I'd go for the red ones, esp. if the white turns out to be a little greyish. Then again, the white shoes would go better with most outfits b:shutup
    Yes I have a red obsession. b:sad

Red is a great color b:laugh I still can't decide if pure red is better, or the deeper blood red you can get from randoms is better.
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Red is a great color b:laugh I still can't decide if pure red is better, or the deeper blood red you can get from randoms is better.

I looooove that darker red. b:dirty But my luck with randoms sucks, all I get is green and brown that looks like poo. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    I'd go for the red ones, esp. if the white turns out to be a little greyish. Then again, the white shoes would go better with most outfits b:shutup

Yeah, I'm thinking red... I'm planning my first skirt in red anyway and that do quite nicely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ok I know I said I didnt like it but trying it out I do like the skirt. The SS is a lil crappy Ill post another one later when I dont have the lazy.

So all in pure white:

Sprites Top
    Vintage Skirt
    Butterfly Slippers
    Side Ponytail hair

KellyKaWhitefash.png

the oufit on a whole comes out a lil off-white, but the night time lighting dosent help much either lol, would have done all black but black dosent look good on Kellyka (suits colour/white best) so I might get a seperate one in black for my other chars at a later date.
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    vint.png

here's alph =D

shirt is black, everything else (including sleeves) are red

I still think the shoes are just darling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It's not a bad looking fashion, but nothing original or spectacular either. I can't bring myself to want it yet, especially since it's not really fantasy-ish/not modern which most of of my wardrobe consists of. (Not all of it though...we shall see.)

Here's some of my newest/favorite combos! I don't think I've posted any of these yet. Anyway, I'm in loooove with my black fairy shoes and leopard pants.

fashiont.png
    fashion2.png
    fashion1.png

(Favorite combo right now is the black Steampunk top + thunder pants + fairy boots + leather sleeves)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    WOW. I <3<3<3 that steampunk combo, really unique and cool.

props!

EDIT: are those fairy shoes on the steampunk or afterhours boots?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    WOW. I <3<3<3 that steampunk combo, really unique and cool.

props!

EDIT: are those fairy shoes on the steampunk or afterhours boots?

Thanks! And those are the fairy shoes I believe~ <3 I will check again once I'm able but I'm 99.9% sure.

EDIT: Those are the fairy slippers indeed. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Inya - Dreamweaver
    Inya - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Here's my favourite Fashion I used to wear. :]

faaaashion.jpg

Sorry about the bad Quality. b:surrender
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    here's alph =D

shirt is black, everything else (including sleeves) are red

I still think the shoes are just darling

you look so chick b:chuckle those shoes are nice mayb i might get one after seeing that xD
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I really want the Vintage set in pure red :( Instead, I bought this last night. I've wanted this outfit for soooo long. Yule Boots as the shoes, as usual. ;D

20101120080233.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LoL_Muffin - Heavens Tear
    LoL_Muffin - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    @Inya i LOVE THAT OUTFIT its gorgeous

heres my latest. this char , LoL_Muffin is a Trashy character a lil tramp lol xdpretty-1.jpg
    b:heart Dorsets Thread of Interesting Things - Fanatics. I Create sigs b:heart
    Alt Account
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Love Tears us apart, it kicks us when we are down,
    but life without love is a barren wasteland, where nothing grows... nothing lives...
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    I really want the Vintage set in pure red :( Instead, I bought this last night. I've wanted this outfit for soooo long. Yule Boots as the shoes, as usual. ;D

I like that set on you! I'm not a huge fan of those pants without boots though to cover more leg, it looks weird on me with heels... So I prefer Inya's way of wearing it xD

I would really like a red skirt too, but since I don't have I just wear the red top like this:

vhqcqs.jpg

LoL, the pants look pretty cool loving the shade b:laugh
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    you look so chick b:chuckle those shoes are nice mayb i might get one after seeing that xD

I really like the wedges, they're a much classier version of the "underwear" shoe, lol. I'm not sure they'd turn out well in white though. Glad I picked red.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]