What would you like to see in the *Dragon Points* system?

Comments

• ketsura
    ketsura Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'd like to see SoF/PF offered. Fashion would be awesome too.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Oooh oooh just had another idea, tell me what you all think.. include the various time-limited items such as the manta you get from the supply stash that lasts a week, and the various time-limited gears you get from the public quests that nobody seems to do anymore really.. maybe even some of the blessings like the anni blessing (once the ones we got run out) and i like the idea of those little green charms, sure they're not gold charms but i'm sure they'd be quite handy to have on hand if you're in mid tt-run and your charm ticks to 0.

Just whatever you do PWI, do NOT put perfect horns on the list unless you give us options to mute them

Which just gave me another idea but i'm sure they wont go for this one.. a special "buff" that effectively mutes the duke from your chatwindow for xx minutes :):) they'd sell like wildfire tho i tell ya, call em "redspam-begone buffs" hehe

NO ONE i know does the PQ at 60 by RT.... simply cause the rewards are all time limited.... what's the point... As for the limited aerogear from the stash. That won't happen. PW PUT that in there to get people to buy boutique aerogear once they saw how much faster u can fly lol They're not going to let u constantly get free 3.0 flyers (or was it 2.5?)

I dont' mind duke all that much it's not THAT bad... but the god damn bidding hall..... Whoever came up with that needs to be shot. Can't barely freaking talk while it's going on.

Edit: :O um ya SoF/PF would be really nice... i dun see that happening either though.
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Oooh oooh just had another idea, tell me what you all think.. include the various time-limited items such as the manta ...

Included already.

Can you read sticked thread about all possible rewards ?

And not time limited.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    How bout the the blue gems that drop in FC to get a frost wepon they could add that..
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    NO ONE i know does the PQ at 60 by RT.... simply cause the rewards are all time limited.... what's the point... As for the limited aerogear from the stash. That won't happen. PW PUT that in there to get people to buy boutique aerogear once they saw how much faster u can fly lol They're not going to let u constantly get free 3.0 flyers (or was it 2.5?)

I dont' mind duke all that much it's not THAT bad... but the god damn bidding hall..... Whoever came up with that needs to be shot. Can't barely freaking talk while it's going on.

Edit: :O um ya SoF/PF would be really nice... i dun see that happening either though.

pfft last one in the Dragon point system give 50 event points. just collect 100k and buy the real thing. x.x Watcher of the Skies here I come. :P
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    there's aerogear from the Celestial thing in the mailboxes? i just remember seeing mounts.
  • Ropho - Harshlands
    Ropho - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    pfft last one in the Dragon point system give 50 event points. just collect 100k and buy the real thing. x.x Watcher of the Skies here I come. :P

Can you explain how i get a Watcher of the Skies?
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Can you explain how i get a Watcher of the Skies?

well, you can buy event gold with 50k DP
    watcher of the skies is 75 event gold.
    So if you save up 100k DP you can exhange them for 100 event gold, and thus buy a watcher of the skies for 75 event gold ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Ropho - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    So if you save up 100k DP you can exhange them for 100 event gold, and thus buy a watcher of the skies for 75 event gold ^^

Thanks
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited November 2010

I think that's 1 event gold for 50k DP, not 50 gold for 50k DP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2010

1 event gold for almost 1400 DQ's? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Janalae - Sanctuary
    Janalae - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    BIG NO to Tome frags => you can do rebirth for them.

it was already not worth doing it from the exp and income point of view for quite a while. that caused that almost no one is capable of doing it anymore because of a lack of game play and knowledge. lately the frag price went up that it is worthy again. why you want to make a farmable instance useless again? an instance that is compared to most others still challenging (try a run with a bunch of bh zombies and you know what i mean)

what i would like to see avaible for dq points:

-Rez Scrolls

(btw you can cash the dq points in indirectly. mysterious chips=>make items at the mysterious merchant npc in 1k=>sell them to others. most commonly done now with dice tickets)
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2010

The card for 50,000 DP is the same one you can get from the Celestial Tiger event, so it is 50 event gold.

It's be ridiculous if it was 1 event gold for 50,000 points.

Also, below is the description from the page itself:
    Redeemable for 50 Event Points from the PW Boutique Agent
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    BIG NO to Tome frags => you can do rebirth for them.

Except no one does RB anymore.

I love Delta, but even I can't sit in front of my comp for 3 hours straight often. Family takes presidence. And I'm sure as **** not buying charms just to only do wave 4 for some jackoffs culti.

So yes, tome frags pl0x.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Ropho - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    what i would like to see avaible for dq points:

-Rez Scrolls

Nice one...
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Demon/Sage Event Card - Redeemable for 50 Event Points from the PW Boutique Agent - 50000

so I gues it is 50k DP for 50 event gold ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Kosame - Dreamweaver
    Kosame - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hmmm... Rez scrolls would be handy, totally forgot about that. And I HATE going broke just to buy 1 from the stuoid merchant only to immediately have to use it 15 mins later because someone caused squad wipe (or cleric death) then goes "hehehe... oops".

Why not a modified perfect hammer so ppl can get past their 50/80 stash box rewards anyways? It wouldn't kill the game if suddenly we could get the lvl 50 weapon for some players (just make it work only for the stash boxes).

PWE could just make the DP rewards like a bridge between CS players and non CS players by offering some stuff CS players can get but non CS players can't (aka can't spend for ZEN due to budget, other reasons). We'd get some benefits of things we can't get (like those damn annoying mats we suddenly need later on (like needing ROUGH FUR for the Step 2 quest, just a small amount so we can get through it).

The DP rewards has potential, it just depends what we get for rewards. And... I still say horses so some players can enjoy mounts too (yeah 2.4m coins and lvl 40 to own a 7 m/s horse from pet manager... which you have to FEED every 5 minutes, no wonder no one bothers).

Oh how about mystical tome PAGES? You know, those things you need to make tomes? Would be nice since we can get fragments in the game from rebirth and stuff, but no other way to get pages except boutique (or ppl catshopping them because they bought from boutique).

Keep the ideas coming!
  • Janalae - Sanctuary
    Janalae - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    only half correct.
    you can get mystical tome pages with tokens. but yeah...tokens come from packs...which come from the cash shop lol
    and they are still expensive with tokens. cheaper than directly from the boutique tho.

(you need to feed every pet/ground mount. but to equip a tome eliminates that it gets hungry.)
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited November 2010
    Oh how about mystical tome PAGES? You know, those things you need to make tomes? Would be nice since we can get fragments in the game from rebirth and stuff, but no other way to get pages except boutique (or ppl catshopping them because they bought from boutique).

Keep the ideas coming!
    Wut? Go use tokens.
  • Kosame - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Tokens come from the packs... so also comes from boutique - even though indirectly. Aiming for a way to help players that can't CS or don't wish to buy/use tokens for pages.
  • Adinnas - Dreamweaver
    Adinnas - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ahh, yeah, if they sold Perfect Iron Hammers there...too much money going into game....i like the idea for a supply stash hammer though :D
    Noroimasu
    Apparently this game is free2play, pay2win...i don't want to win...b:victory
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I think what they put is enough. The most expensive reward is the 50 gold card. With that card you can buy charms, fashion, tiekangs, tishas, mounts and other stuff.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    I think what they put is enough. The most expensive reward is the 50 gold card. With that card you can buy charms, fashion, tiekangs, tishas, mounts and other stuff.

Could indirectly profit with the Tiekangs/Tishas by offering to refine peoples gear for a fixed price.

Either way they die
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Could indirectly profit with the Tiekangs/Tishas by offering to refine peoples gear for a fixed price.

not 100% guaranteed though.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    not 100% guaranteed though.

No, but if you save up enough event gold (like a certain EQ sin on DW) then yeah, you can at least offer to +5 any gear for 5mil.

Either way they die
  • Kosame - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Hmmm I checked ingame for the PW Boutique agent and there's no option to turn in for the card? all the tabs doesn't have the card icon they list up there so where are ppl supposed to turn in these cards to? Sorry to ask since every time the celestial event is going on, its right in middle of my work schedule so I never am around to find out about this.

If anyone knows, please respond, I'm curious about it since it says PW Boutique agent, yet not seeing where at the NPC (let alone the option to turn it in to said NPC).
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    LeiMai - Raging Tide Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I also agree with socket stones and rez scrolls, even with smaller charms.

Personal use only things that can't easily be turned into cash.

Tokens, even if bound, can be turned into items which can be sold...not what we want to happen right? I'd be happy to see some overlap in the basic items you can get with tokens.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hmmm I checked ingame for the PW Boutique agent and there's no option to turn in for the card? all the tabs doesn't have the card icon they list up there so where are ppl supposed to turn in these cards to? Sorry to ask since every time the celestial event is going on, its right in middle of my work schedule so I never am around to find out about this.

If anyone knows, please respond, I'm curious about it since it says PW Boutique agent, yet not seeing where at the NPC (let alone the option to turn it in to said NPC).

As you can see, the card itself is a requirement for the turn-in quest. So you don't get to see the option until you have the card.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2010

I don't understand what you mean.

The option only appears when you actually get the card. It is traded at the same NPC where you trade tokens for gifts.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I think the only item I really want to see in there, is socket stones.

Though celestial shards would be awesome, as well.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~