[Server Maintenance] 11-9-2010 [Complete]

Comments

• KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sunshines are basically coral packs with a new minimal chance mount, the Mammoth. People aren't buying them because neither one gives the chance that the Tiger packs did of getting good stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    GMs decided not to put them in bulk for some odd reason. Makes sense right?
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sunshines are basically coral packs with a new minimal chance mount, the Mammoth. People aren't buying them because neither one gives the chance that the Tiger packs did of getting good stuff.

The futuristic mammoth won't sell D:
    Had it in kitty shop for more than a week now >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Digitalbleh - Sanctuary
    Digitalbleh - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i dont get the video.. did it have anything todo with the new expansion or the new classes lol?
  • Foxxy_skai - Raging Tide
    Foxxy_skai - Raging Tide Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    love the vid! big fan of jj here :D
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yay Assault event again :D good for dq points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    No info about the mystic. =o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Will_Of_Fire - Dreamweaver
    Will_Of_Fire - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i dont get the video.. did it have anything todo with the new expansion or the new classes lol?

I'd say neither, unless Earthguard area was supposed to be a civilization wayyy ahead of its time and a giant muffin fell and obliterated it and then they struggle to survive or something like that.

...and yeah the giant muffin was sarcasm >_> other than that nice video :)
    Yesterday's history. Tomorrow's a mistery. But Today is a gift. That's why it's called Present.

Proud member of Style (Sanctuary), (*r.i.p.*)HDT (Dreamweaver), Shield (DW), Entrada (DW)
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Did someone mention giant muffins? b:dirty
  • Theo - Raging Tide
    Theo - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2010

seriously GMs, on RT we see the same names pop up over and over. And very rarely we see somoene we don't know. Personally Ive opened 144 packs Sunday night while everyone was getting stuff and all I got was tokens, my wife the same. And yet someone can win back-to-back Lunar and Scripts? take them out or just give us a better rate. 2nd of all imo the 2nd server maint blows ijs. If you really want people to spend money and actually give us something good than just bring back anniversary packs <3 and please fix rubber banding. . . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Inferno - Sanctuary
    _Inferno - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I think JJ Lin (the seeker in that video) was originally Singaporean though... Cough (I'm Singaporean) D:<
    Characters:
    _Inferno 101 Arcane Sage Crit Wizard b:cool
    magnumcroft 8x Fist/Axe Blademaster b:laugh

youtube.com/magnumcroft
    ^Sanctuary's TW vids yo!
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    That video is simply amazing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • KennyC - Lost City
    KennyC - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Video was freaking horrible -_-, i kinda find it awkard when people try to actually dress up as game charaters, i mean cmon it doesnt look as cool in real life as it does in the game. Furthermore actual gameplay or previews of the characters wouldve been more interesting than some dude singing and dressing up in blue shiney armor -_-.
    +1 post
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    That video really made me wonder if the us and the devs are playing the same game. Besides being totally irrelevant to the PWI concept or storyline for that matter, the Chinese guy's tiny excuse for a Claymore made me literally laugh out loud. What's goin on China? Forgot what your own game looks like?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    what do you guys think of this

I think you guys seriously need to fix the current game and content BEFORE releasing anything new, like we have been saying for 2+ years.

Why is this so difficult to understand???
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    And to kick off the usual maintenance conversation, what do you guys think of this slick new PWI-Genesis video? (Keep in mind that this video is straight from China :) )

I think it actually has nothing to do with PW other than the logo pasted in the bottom right of the screen.

Pretty much proof of what the corporate news reports on the finance sites said months ago though, they're pushing the profit generation of their online gaming to form an actual media company with interests in making movies and other non-gaming related media. xP

It was pretty horrible, the music was bad and other than some catastrophic event, really didn't tie in to the game at all.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited November 2010

It was pretty horrible, the music was bad and other than some catastrophic event, really didn't tie in to the game at all.

Actually the music caused the catastrophe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vitruvio - Raging Tide
    Vitruvio - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sangodoc wrote: »

Anyways, get your early manual download patch from here: Patch 433 (9.4 MB)

Thanks
    96 Blademaster - 89 Venomancer
    81 Archer - 83 cleric
    86 seeker...
  • Woodwic - Raging Tide
    Woodwic - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    fashion! I want b:chuckle and yay earily patch download b:thanks
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    seriously GMs, on RT we see the same names pop up over and over. And very rarely we see somoene we don't know. Personally Ive opened 144 packs Sunday night while everyone was getting stuff and all I got was tokens, my wife the same. And yet someone can win back-to-back Lunar and Scripts? take them out or just give us a better rate. 2nd of all imo the 2nd server maint blows ijs. If you really want people to spend money and actually give us something good than just bring back anniversary packs <3 and please fix rubber banding. . . .

other then the rubber banding which does need to be fixed i really think u should just s.t.f.u turn around go back to ur fail PvE server and cry

seriously am i the only one thats sick of the mass QQ about packs its been a year get over it god damn

you people do nothing but complain some when its the right time MOST when its just like no one cares so please just ****in stop for the love of god stop
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Actually the music caused the catastrophe.

Why, yes... I think it did.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    my sl was about to be off and i have 8 mil in ah i need to get then server count down comes on....omfg u guys r so mean and i have 3 hour sl >:(((
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    Lanyiara - Harshlands Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    my sl was about to be off and i have 8 mil in ah i need to get then server count down comes on....omfg u guys r so mean and i have 3 hour sl >:(((

3 hours.... Man, theres dedication to PvP and then theres stupidity.

90 mins is plenty o_O Just you know... Relog occasionally.
  • Sam_ - Harshlands
    Sam_ - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Damn.... oO
    Tyranny Leader~ Harshlands
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    other then the rubber banding which does need to be fixed i really think u should just s.t.f.u turn around go back to ur fail PvE server and cry

seriously am i the only one thats sick of the mass QQ about packs its been a year get over it god damn

you people do nothing but complain some when its the right time MOST when its just like no one cares so please just ****in stop for the love of god stop
    I agree. I mean its not like ur forced to buy packs, so whats the fuss about?
  • loadedlux5
    loadedlux5 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    What i want to c is our pvp wins and lost..u can show us our exp spirt and ect..i want to know my wins.............and for the packs it is what it is..
  • guyfromlastnight
    guyfromlastnight Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    What in the hell was that? That told me nothing about the expansion unless the new classes are Crappy Pop Singer and Eating Disorder Hair Dye Girl. Are you sh*tting me PW? I feel like I just got rick-rolled.
  • TangoManshey - Sanctuary
    TangoManshey - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Bring back 2x exp plzb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    b:pleasedb:laughb:chuckle
    ....nothing new, info on new class....b:sad
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    What in the hell was that? That told me nothing about the expansion unless the new classes are Crappy Pop Singer and Eating Disorder Hair Dye Girl. Are you sh*tting me PW? I feel like I just got rick-rolled.

Wick-Wolled.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level