[Server Maintenance] 11-9-2010 [Complete]

Comments

• Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    3 hours.... Man, theres dedication to PvP and then theres stupidity.

90 mins is plenty o_O Just you know... Relog occasionally.

3 hours is for my bh and for world quest O.o b:surrender
  • TangoManshey - Sanctuary
    TangoManshey - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Gm,s u should make 75,80,85,90,95,100 orals u know what im saying there's not enough places to get good exp if u get my hint. i wanna lvl my barb to 103 uggg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    wow bad typo Orcals**
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MarryJaneson - Archosaur
    MarryJaneson - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Evening everyone,

We will be having server maintenance tonight from:

11:00pm PST until 1:00am PST

And to kick off the usual maintenance conversation, what do you guys think of this slick new PWI-Genesis video? (Keep in mind that this video is straight from China :) )

hmm the asian guy seems like a wanna be fruity NSync Freak.... It was boring, it was a great waist of 5:03 mins lmao
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    And to kick off the usual maintenance conversation, what do you guys think of this slick new PWI-Genesis video? (Keep in mind that this video is straight from China :) )

b:puzzledb:questionb:puzzled WHAT?
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited November 2010
    Gm,s u should make 75,80,85,90,95,100 orals u know what im saying there's not enough places to get good exp if u get my hint. i wanna lvl my barb to 103 uggg

to my knowledge, oracles go up to 95. upset that you can't buy them? b:shutup

@video: pw is a modern city now? with bulimic chinese pop singers as the main characters?

good bye again, pwi. b:bye
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    wow bad typo Orcals**

Oracles?

Oracles go from level 30 up to 100 within 5 level intervals. b:bye
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/shop/16
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • mrsliceanddice
    mrsliceanddice Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    c'mon GM can't you give those of us who camp this forum waiting for yu to say that the servers are up just a little insight on upcoming content D=
  • Neoardar - Harshlands
    Neoardar - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Evening everyone,

Nice video PW China had made can PW International make one.They are after all 1 country we are International b:cool. To be frank PWI just follow everything which PW China does(exceptional of certain things like Pack b:laugh) Cant PWI do something different and creative which haven't done by PW china yet???
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    The Video looked like a corney Music Video, with real no actual standing. Other than the people were wearing some Armor... Reminds me of a Cosplay Music Video, with a lot of C.G.I.

Thanks for posting however.

Would just like more "real" footage if able, would make for a better teaser. Trying to figure out if they are worth making or not. Already read all the other posts about it.. But still not much is known.

Would like to know:
    - (Doubt it) but, Map Re-set? To save stagnated server's like Heaven's Tear?
    - Actual Movement's, and How the class function's. Do they run around like a gimp? Or skip, or whatever else? Seeker's = Close Range; Mystic's = a confused Veno?
    - More detailed skill discription's if able, and S.S.'s (teaser) of what the new Expansion would look like graphically.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    wonchenchow chinchanchinchanchou i dont get it b:angry

The chick has pretty awesome blue eyes when she looks directly into the camera though b:dirty

However, I don't get what this has to do with PW at all but the "cosplay" of the 2 new classes lol.

People turning into stone? or more like dry mud? for some reason o.O

Some kind of dragon ball shining releasing everyone from .... the mud... o_o

b:sad
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Cun - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Nice video PW China had made can PW International make one.They are after all 1 country we are International b:cool. To be frank PWI just follow everything which PW China does(exceptional of certain things like Pack b:laugh) Cant PWI do something different and creative which haven't done by PW china yet???

PWI is a subsidiary of PW-CN, therefore whatever happens in China happens here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    edited November 2010
    Oracles?

Oracles go from level 30 up to 100 within 5 level intervals. b:bye
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/shop/16

let me rephrase this they should make them avalble all the time in the pwi boutique agent
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cun - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    let me rephrase this they should make them avalble all the time in the pwi boutique agent

They are available ALL THE TIME in the pwi boutique agent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    edited November 2010
    on my server i only see up to lvl 70
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cun - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    on my server i only see up to lvl 70

Hmm I'll check when the servers are up b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
  • Tsumama - Sanctuary
    Tsumama - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    new fashion pl00000x!
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sooo exciteddd~ Probably won't be much, but stillllll excited~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Cun - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    new fashion pl00000x!

News page, no new fashion. b:cry

At least not in-game fashion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    edited November 2010
    Sooo exciteddd~ Probably won't be much, but stillllll excited~

lol i c ur in a good moodb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lidell - Lost City
    Lidell - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Based on this video we can infer that Seekers will be able to produce a blue tinted police searchlight from the forehead, which will also have the ability to tractorbeam 10 star orbs to them.

Can't wait.
  • ZeverEdge - Lost City
    ZeverEdge - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    new fashion pl00000x!
    No, no new fashion! D:<
    MOAR PACKS, MOAR PACKS, MOAR PACKS, MOAR PACKS, MOAR PACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/sarcasm b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Haters: So...is the game dead yet?b:question

PWI Community: Pretty much, West Arch is still the laggiest place.

PWI Economy: Agreed, and there is still active gold tradingb:surrender

Hooray for death of PWI!!!b:kissb:victory
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    lol i c ur in a good moodb:chuckle

That or I'm delirious for being up this late..........................nahhhh.

Exciiitedddddd~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Blade_aether - Lost City
    Blade_aether - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    What Is This Garbage? Pwi-i As In International, Not Chinese, I Don't Understand China Language? Why Does He Shoot Police Spotlight Beam From His Forehead? Does It Reveal The Assassins Who ***** Archosaur Into A Post Apocalyptic New York City? Why Do They Crawl Into A Freaking Crater To Find N Ocean Orb? Why Is The Azn Chick Trying To Not Be Azn? Blue Contacts And Blond Hair? Are You Telling Us That We Should Try To Not Be Ourselves? Does That Mean That Mages Should Restat To -interval Now? Why Do The People Turn To Stone? Why Are The People Turning To Stone Not Also In Larp/cosplay Outfits As Well? Why Does It Sound Like Chinese Enricky Igleziassss Singing In Chinese? What Is This ****???
  • mrsliceanddice
    mrsliceanddice Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Based on this video we can infer that Seekers will be able to produce a blue tinted police searchlight from the forehead, which will also have the ability to tractorbeam 10 star orbs to them.

Can't wait.

im not sure the video was about the new expansion, the 2012 on it and the setting infer that it is actually just a new PWI version entirely, if this is true, will it be like MyPWI and Perfect World will be deemed obsolete and removed, replaced by what looks like a an awful game.
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    What Is This Garbage? Pwi-i As In International, Not Chinese, I Don't Understand China Language? Why Does He Shoot Police Spotlight Beam From His Forehead? Does It Reveal The Assassins Who ***** Archosaur Into A Post Apocalyptic New York City? Why Do They Crawl Into A Freaking Crater To Find N Ocean Orb? Why Is The Azn Chick Trying To Not Be Azn? Blue Contacts And Blond Hair? Are You Telling Us That We Should Try To Not Be Ourselves? Does That Mean That Mages Should Restat To -interval Now? Why Do The People Turn To Stone? Why Are The People Turning To Stone Not Also In Larp/cosplay Outfits As Well? Why Does It Sound Like Chinese Enricky Igleziassss Singing In Chinese? What Is This ****???

If you're gonna troll, at least use proper grammar...geez.
    im not sure the video was about the new expansion, the 2012 on it and the setting infer that it is actually just a new PWI version entirely, if this is true, will it be like MyPWI and Perfect World will be deemed obsolete and removed, replaced by what looks like a an awful game.

This is the music video for Perfect World 2012, the Chinese version of the game. Thus, the video follows more of the apocalyptic route in its design. Our version, however, is going to be called Perfect World International: Genesis, which will focus more on the rebuilding of the Perfect World.

Does that clear things up for you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Cun - Lost City
    edited November 2010

Why is the sky blue?
    Why do I have feet and not leaves?
    Why does it smell so odd in here? *sigh*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
  • Axelire - Heavens Tear
    Axelire - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited November 2010

b:laugh Crack up post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    Does anybody know where to get the badges of bravery?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]