What would you like to see in the *Dragon Points* system?

Comments

• SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I need 16K Socket Stones so I want them in there b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ropho - Harshlands
    Ropho - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Teleport stones

Ground and fly mounts: i mean the low speed ones 1 1.50 2.00 no one buys them anymore

Spurs to increased the speed of the flys and grounds
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    For those against the hammers due to Chest of Coins, what about a special hammer that only opens the supply stash at L50 and L80? A "stash hammer." Then the 1m boxes stay closed. Or simply putting the stash rewards in for DPs, as someone else said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    like to see dragon orders

maybe 5000 for a gold, 2500 for silver and 1000 for bronze? makes bronze worth the same as a wraith badge.

i would be all for hammers if they made a hammer that would only open the supply stash. or if they changed chests to give tokens or something instead.

lots of the ideas are good....I would like to see some of those "mob drop" molds you know the ones that even statistically someone should have gotten but noone has. for instance according to http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/1773 foxwings should drop the lvl 60 wand mold every 1200 kills on average. so there should be a few floating around. heck i've killed more than that.

tome frags yes.

celestial shards would be nice.

maybe wind widgets and spurs that are bound that can be used on those non upgradeable bound mounts and aero from the event boutique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    "mob drop" molds you know the ones that even statistically someone should have gotten but noone has. for instance according to http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/1773 foxwings should drop the lvl 60 wand mold every 1200 kills on average. so there should be a few floating around. heck i've killed more than that.

0.0015% is equal to 1 mold per 66666 mobs. May be. And may be not. This is chance only.

You had killed 66666 foxwings already ? b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    0.0015% is equal to 1 mold per 66666 mobs. May be. And may be not. This is chance only.

Actually, when you trigger the 0.55% chance of dropping an item in the additional items category, THEN you have a 0.0015% chance of getting the mold.

Not gonna calculate how many kills that is, but I think I don't even want to know b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    lots of the ideas are good....I would like to see some of those "mob drop" molds you know the ones that even statistically someone should have gotten but noone has. for instance according to http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/1773 foxwings should drop the lvl 60 wand mold every 1200 kills on average. so there should be a few floating around. heck i've killed more than that.

Slighty OT but... the drop chance is 0.5525%x0.0015% since it's an additional drop. That's why those are so rare and why those should added to dragon points exchange.

Ninja'd.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Maybe a socket stone, reset note etc. Basic stuff.
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    well,maybe anything in the boutique that costs less than one gold except Hypers and maybe Basic Reset Notes
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010

actually we're both wrong i made a decimal error. its 120k not 1.2kb:surrender. (100/(.5525*.0015))

and no i was not claiming i killed 67k....1200 yea but not 67k b:bye

anyway nack to the items......big yes to inventory and safe stones.....and maybe a account stash extension?b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ropho - Harshlands
    Ropho - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    anyway nack to the items......big yes to inventory and safe stones.....and maybe a account stash extension?

I +1 to that..

Oh why not wardrobe too, essentially they could add all stones that raises something on our inventory...
  • Lady_Seolfor - Dreamweaver
    Lady_Seolfor - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I would like to see more event points/event gold. Well, lesser amount then 50 that is, like 1 - 5 - 10 etc. And hay.
    This is my signature. It is my sin in stealth mode.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Maybe wine... the ones you can get with tokens. Would be nice for FBs/BH :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    anyway nack to the items......big yes to inventory and safe stones.....and maybe a account stash extension?

I +1 to that..

Oh why not wardrobe too, essentially they could add all stones that raises something on our inventory...

lol well didnt add those becausei dont have fashion so didnt think abt itb:surrender

but those are already available via tokens and some ppl are tryin to make a list of things that u cant get from tokens.....but either way for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i would like to see,

baby drake
    baby froggy
    baby hamster
    sof b:laugh
    hay / fruit / meat
    cage
    inventory stone
    perfect iron hammer (but **** i already sold my supply stash >_<!!! i wont that one too then inside XDDD)
    wardrobe, cupboard stone
    reset skill notes
    special shop in form of a "DQ" XDD
    some faster flys for each race
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It has been said by others, but it would be beautiful if socket stones could find their way into the list.

Fuzzy almost has a heart attack when thinking about the amount needed to add a 4th to me Nirvana gear. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Celestial Shards and Socket Stones.

Warsoul tags might be nice too.

Shouldn't put too much cash shop items in.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Celestial Shards and Socket Stones.

Warsoul tags might be nice too.

I agree, there's already event gold which can give you at the least, some good fashion (bound by the way). I'd agree with whoever said that there should be lower amounts of it, and I think that there should be multiples of some of the items. Perfect Stonesx10, and Mysterious Chipsx5 for example. I also think that Mystic Tome Pages (the blue ones) should be in there as well.

Edit: 1 thing:
    reset skill notes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • TaintedSinX - Raging Tide
    TaintedSinX - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Celestial shards please :)
  • ShoeFury - Sanctuary
    ShoeFury - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Copper, silver and gold dragon orders since nobody's gonna do DQs again and just npc the items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined Aug 2008 on HT--
    Just lurkin' the forums these days and makin' occassional stupid posts
  • ugysekell
    ugysekell Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Perfect cookies.
    Shards (like citrines).
    Socket stones.

I'm very happy with the Makeover scroll, the Perfect stones and the Chips! Thank you PWE!
  • TattooAngel - Archosaur
    TattooAngel - Archosaur Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'd like to see something for the Venos to use. (Not a legendrary pet! Those are ment to be bought.) Maybe a pet that can't be bought anywhere else except with the dragon points system? It should have a fair amount of stats and other things, but not as good as the legendary pets.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I think it's best to stay away from anything you can already get with tokens. Reset note would be nice. I think a good direction this could go is adding more items to the event boutique, and adding different purchase denominations for dq points instead of just 50k (as someone already suggested).

Maybe they could add mats, even OHT stuff,
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Eh why not, as long as said items affect gameplay (unlike say, fashion). I hope they add D.Orbs (5* and above) >_>
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    they should invent a new item specific to the new system, the "Imperfect Iron Hammer" which is identical in every way to the normal hammer except that it drops the amount of coins gained from the chest (thus preventing a HUGE influx if coin into the game from those of you who have for some reason stockpiled these chests), that or has a 50/50 chance of destroying the chest, again preventing a huge influx of coin, and makes it more like the rest of the items in the shop where you *may* get a good item upon opening. But at least this way ppl would be able to open their 50/80 stash's (which i still havent, and i had no money for zen during the hammer sale)

Another idea for a new item, Mystery Box's, similar to packs, and are more expensive then any other item in the dq point system, but on open, will pick a random 1-5 gold item from the boutique, flag it as account-bound and give it to you.

as for normal suggestions, i say Tokens (not best lucks tho), the various stones (stash, cupboard, wardrobe, the last two of which can already be acquired via tokens anyways), reset notes/items (including genie resets) and some of the hard-to-get-later mats & quest items such as rough fur (still havent finished my lvl3 smithing quest, oops) hay (for the quests later that need 100 or so of em but you cant farm them anymore on your main)

Ok so the last idea may not be the best for the people who make a good amount of coin in-game selling things like fur and hay for 10-20k each, but seeing as prices for DQ items from shops is likely to start goin up now anyways thanks to the new system, i'd think it'd even out in the end wouldnt it?
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Eh why not, as long as said items affect gameplay (unlike say, fashion). I hope they add D.Orbs (5* and above) >_>

Because this is a free to play game and they need to continue making revenue so we get updates and expansions?

So far nothing really affects gameplay, but you want them to add things that do? /facepalm

As if Dragon Orbs aren't easy enough to get...
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Another idea for a new item, Mystery Box's, similar to packs, and are more expensive then any other item in the dq point system, but on open, will pick a random 1-5 gold item from the boutique, flag it as account-bound and give it to you.

that would actualy be a good idea, except 1-3 gold id say is enough or they start losing to much cash lol, so if a charm would pop out, we wudnt get a gold, but a bronze or just them green ones we get from the TB quests, or just other cheap lil items, maby we open the box and get 10-20 trumpets, works for me anyway, the box would be a nice free lil gamble to keep us non major CSers happy lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Sam_ - Harshlands
    Sam_ - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Maybe a socket stone, reset note etc. Basic stuff.

+1b:chuckle
    Tyranny Leader~ Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    that would actualy be a good idea, except 1-3 gold id say is enough or they start losing to much cash lol, so if a charm would pop out, we wudnt get a gold, but a bronze or just them green ones we get from the TB quests, or just other cheap lil items, maby we open the box and get 10-20 trumpets, works for me anyway, the box would be a nice free lil gamble to keep us non major CSers happy lol

Exactly :) i've never bought a pack and never will, i can think of better things to spend my real extremely limited money on then digital pixels (as opposed to other-then-digital pixels? lol j/k), like oh i dunno, rent, food, etc. theres reasons i play ONLY free-to-play games, and i'm sure i'm not the only one, and seeing as before the dq price drop i'd grind&farm for enough coin to buy gold to buy stuff from the cs anyways, it makes sense to me.
    edited November 2010
    Oooh oooh just had another idea, tell me what you all think.. include the various time-limited items such as the manta you get from the supply stash that lasts a week, and the various time-limited gears you get from the public quests that nobody seems to do anymore really.. maybe even some of the blessings like the anni blessing (once the ones we got run out) and i like the idea of those little green charms, sure they're not gold charms but i'm sure they'd be quite handy to have on hand if you're in mid tt-run and your charm ticks to 0.

Just whatever you do PWI, do NOT put perfect horns on the list unless you give us options to mute them

Which just gave me another idea but i'm sure they wont go for this one.. a special "buff" that effectively mutes the duke from your chatwindow for xx minutes :):) they'd sell like wildfire tho i tell ya, call em "redspam-begone buffs" hehe