*removed*
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You are their friend so they booted you. Okay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

You know where Rad leader and director at that time lived? Whats their Msn or facebook? what they do? who they work with??? No, because I am an obsessive stalker and you are just a bandwagon.
    \

fixed.

just a bandwagon?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Enrage your new girlfriend ehh Monofail?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Enrage your new girlfriend ehh Monofail?

The "girlfriend" he is pissed at because she kept rejecting him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    7-9 TheEnrage here i think?

still not working, you are the worst union guild HT ever had, hmm where Sgt to point out all these are 95 % some random ppl .. ahh
    Fortune favors the brave

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

still not working, you are the worst union guild HT ever had, hmm where Sgt to point out all these are 95 % some random ppl .. ahh

You're just a moron that fails at math and thinks everyone who tells you that you're a moron is in Enrage, news flash... everyone thinks you are a moron, even your faction mates.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Thought u went to a party ... silly me ... that was just another lie to try pretend you have friends b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Change Britney to Monof.

^ For all TheEnrage trolls.

LMFAO omg it hurts....
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Hey nub, Remember how i **** you every time i saw you in TW ??? You still remember how you were using gliches in TT and **** instance and QQ to officers so I dont report you to GMs????? And they told you to stop it haha

About Evanera everything is true because we have alive women that he begged for pictures in HT atm. Many... many of them... if you are 16 year old and live in a game I am sure you would do it Nekinubi.

And fyi Director of Rad booted me and Leader called me to come back but I left for another guild.. She was very vocal how she does not trust most of you.. haha.. You manage to leave to Enrage before June booted all of your punk asses???????????????

You know where Rad leader and director at that time lived? Whats their Msn or facebook? what they do? who they work with??? No, because I am their friend and you are just a bandwagon.

Pls come to TW i need more kill farming and I dont have time to pk .. you are perfect for this b:pleased

hahahaha sorry that i have a life and don't ask all girls i meet in games for msn and their address ....and for the rest of what u accused me...dam u have a big imagination.....until now i didn't want to offend u but....tbh u are the definition of "****" so i suggest anytime someone want's to use that word just to say Monofail^^

And for kill farming ....u make me smile...to bad i work 16h/day and don't have the time to kill "Monofail" kids like you

Btw i won't reply so u can say w/e u want about me...if that will make u feel betterb:chuckle

Have a nice dayb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And fyi Director of Rad booted me and Leader called me to come back but I left for another guild.. She was very vocal how she does not trust most of you.. haha.. You manage to leave to Enrage before June booted all of your punk asses???????????????

You know where Rad leader and director at that time lived? Whats their Msn or facebook? what they do? who they work with??? No, because I am their friend and you are just a bandwagon.

Hmmm let's go back and check the history of Radiance under Charity/Cherish's rule. The ONLY person who they EVER booted f/ the guild was you (done by Cherish and I was online at the time) until it was too late (Charity finally got off her dead *** and booted 4-6 month old inactives after she caused the mass exodus of many of our best ppl->Enrage like a week or 2 later). Don't give me that where they lived etc. **** to me cuz I had Cherish's cell phone, yahoo msg, etc. myself and I talked to her daily; even when she was hiding on an alt away f/ Cherish/Radiance either ingame or on the phone for months. I loved both of them alot both they BOTH had admitted mental issues/phobias of many things and were ill equipped to deal w/ the powerhouse guild Radiance had become. They wanted it to remain a carebear guild who stayed in the top left of the map never expanding outwards with "treaties" w/ every other guild. They chased dead lands of RoC rather then going for Evolution/Triad/Roadkill which led to a mass exodus of power to Enrage. They didn't like what Radiance had become/was striving for; the major tw/pk power always looking for the best fight which we were then and so they let things crumble all around them ignoring what the masses wanted. The final straw was the poll Charity posted and then ignored by not declaring on Evo and instead declaring on a dead RoC land for the 3rd week in a row. Thirty seconds later "Torm has left the faction" and a good chunk of our power base followed him to the new reformed Roc into Enrage. People like Marin, MysticKnight, Lucafer, Defected, along with others I can't think of atm.

*waits for someone to try and ignore what I posted and spin it to something 100% off topic*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That was a sad day.
    Let's compile a list of names just for the fun of it. It's also fun to go back in time. Though btw I left like, 3 weeks later I think, tried to stay and keep the guild alive but it wasn't happening.

Kyara (spelling?), Aviax, Antigone, Kalia, ToffeeApple, Sheswes, Yasmine, WarHorse, Nekhebet, KyraMyth.

..wtf I forget all the rest :(

I sad now.
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Cherish and June were cool, ..never wanted to go back there with .. guys like.. erm you?

They are on FW/BatOfImmortals, they have real lifes. Interesting how they never trusted most of the members .. ... and how she wanted to give up because plenty of no lifers were leaching of Rad wanting to stay in there no matter the cost... that was sad.

I know for sure she was about to boot most of the ''bad'' ppl as she called them (who? well - vent to Enrage) but most quit beforehand.

And? Mental? Issues ? them? Wth you do in that guild for so long then? Just suxing up for Coins doing nothing???? Very nice of you... very good game.
    Fortune favors the brave

• Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear
    Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Random question from out of no where :

Does fail Suntear still play? was fun pwning his *** without CSing :)

Miss those days.
    Your envy feeds my ego b:thanks
    -Retired as of December 26th, 2009.

Originally Posted by Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    one can never satisfy everyone.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Cherish and June were cool, ..never wanted to go back there with .. guys like.. erm you?

They are on FW/BatOfImmortals, they have real lifes. Interesting how they never trusted most of the members .. ... and how she wanted to give up because plenty of no lifers were leaching of Rad wanting to stay in there no matter the cost... that was sad.

I know for sure she was about to boot most of the ''bad'' ppl as she called them (who? well - vent to Enrage) but most quit beforehand.

And? Mental? Issues ? them? Wth you do in that guild for so long then? Just suxing up for Coins doing nothing???? Very nice of you... very good game.

Just because you switch MMO's doesn't mean you have a life.

Just more of your opinions.

You can't make one post without trying to attack Enrage can you?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    That was a sad day.
    Let's compile a list of names just for the fun of it. It's also fun to go back in time. Though btw I left like, 3 weeks later I think, tried to stay and keep the guild alive but it wasn't happening.

Kyara (spelling?), Aviax, Antigone, Kalia, ToffeeApple, Sheswes, Yasmine, WarHorse, Nekhebet, KyraMyth.

..wtf I forget all the rest :(

I sad now.

Hehe mystic is getting old :P

above names plus
    killerbyte, crystabella, kingpicollo(he left and came back and quit game totally), torm, defected, seksi, carmen_soo, winterfresh, kalia, kyira(think this was the spelling), rua, azhadi, lucafer, marin,

Not all joined enrage i believe or they join for a bit and left not long after

Another few weeks later it further split into 2 separate guilds
    Edya and her crew created tao
    Another group left for Caesar.

I must say Rawthorne did a great job at leading Radiance and saved it from total destruction.(like what happened to Tao) Also not taking the credit off the leaders after him, they did a great job making what it is now but stabilizing a guild with low morale is not an easy task.

Edya is another great leader able to turn Tao into a powerhouse. It is the only faction able to beat Enrage 1 vs 1????

Too bad both Raw and Edya dont see eye to eye.... if they had worked together, who knows radiance might have bounced back to be a powerhouse, then again it might self destruct :P
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Let's try to move past this whole thing, shall we?
This discussion has been closed.