Why is Enrage gettin flamed?

Comments

• Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited October 2010

flaming and insulting others and each other - a certain inventive cleric and a fail BM comes to my mind which both r in drakon.
    stealing - the famous Radiance guild bank charms come to my mind and the famous archer is now in drakon.
    making forever drama in WC - check my sig isnt he a drakon member?
    trying hard to ban every other guild leader - who sent tickets when MsE got banned, to try to ban rcr too? oh yeah ... he failed like always
    editing ingame files prior to TW's - just because you dont know all the utilities this game has and customizations dont accuse others of cheating
    accepting ex hardcore haters and enemies just to keep the power - remembers same archer with same radiance charms...

and thats just a quick overview
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prohibited - Heavens Tear
    Prohibited - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    OMG do I get to troll QB in this thread????? b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased YAY
    [SIGPIC]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4183/sgtdrunkramble.png[/SIGPIC]
    DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear: "I QUIT THE FORM'S FROM NOW U ALL JUST FORM TROLL'S AND TALK **** ALL TIME MEET ME IN PvP U GOT SOMTHING TO SAYb:shocked"
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    As pointed out, most people QQ about Enrage because of something that happened to them from one member of the faction. But they hold it against the entire faction. The flaming done by our favorite MonoFailMuch just brings a smile to my face. Next to his bed buddy I do not think I have ever heard someone cry so much about Enrage.

Fact is, many of the people that once made the name of Enrage being such a bad faction of bad guys of the server are no longer even in the faction. There are, just like any other faction people that push the limits of the rules. There are people in Enrage that PK for the sake of PK because they are that bored with the game.

But most of the QQ'ing is being done based on something that happened long ago, and they just need something to QQ about.

To MonoFailness, please QQ more, brings entertainment to me every morning when I read these forums with my coffee.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    funny things is, Even if everyone in Enrage cut baked and left. we can still say, "We Are Better Than You" since Enrage has beat every TW faction out there during 1v1 and ganks.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Oh............ their popularity for sure didnt suffer under immense amount of ToS and moral violations for years now -like: using alt guilds to fake bid, KSing Wbosses, messing up events, flaming and insulting others and each other, stealing, cheating in trade, making forever drama in WC, trying hard to ban every other guild leader, gank pk in cube room's - or pk farming in cube, pking BH parties, abusing ingame gliches, editing ingame files prior to TW's, being disrespectful, publicly humiliating other players and guilds on HT, accepting ex hardcore haters and enemies (looks at Taleon LOL) just to keep the power, forcing 99key person to share its loot, no showing in TW there is a chance to lose, provoking others, asking for players quality and keep 1 shots like SgtLowbie in guild etc. If Moderator or Admin is reading this - yah, most of this has been in GMs tickets already, sadly tho, some ppl were banned.

Its interesting how not even Old TE, Rad, RoC, Tao, nor big Caesar have ever been badmouthed as much as Enrage on HT. Coincidence or ruthless facts or just lots of teenagers with bad grades? I would argue its 1st 2.

Enrage is not hated. There are some awesome players and really great people there. Most have always been correct to others.

However, some that know wtf they are talking about when they mention Smurfs, would argue with what I just stated above. Some would argue they have plenty of hypocrits, bandwagons that pretend to have virtues, moral beliefs, principles, etc., that they do not actually possess.
    I would, on the other hand, just say there are players that do not value virtues and moral standards in a game, and they have always been in charge in Enrage - which I find not cool btw. Such is new 16 year old Enrage leader - Evanera who begged for nude's in PWI offering coins or other contra-service.

For sure every big guild has members whose actions were guided by selfish interests - they stated their new beliefs (looks at 50% of Enrage) in the new guild. Not all guilds are ready to trade honor for power.

Other guilds have bandwagons, theifs, liars and such. However in every other guild those people are contained by the leadership, and with all do the fking respect - they were not in Enrage.

One more thing I wanted to say is.. Yes, - majority of their players don't care if their guild has plenty of membership that are spoiled, with bad rep, disreputable or dishonorable - and proven to be so by what they performed, or accomplished - AS LONG AS NOTHING BAD IS HAPPENING TO THEM - they are okay with whatever the ** is gong on.

And when they feel the bitter cookie on their own skin - something like this happens - http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=858512 .

None of the Red named happens in Order of the Dragon, and I wish someone can point out anyone that got banned for any of it (looks at the ugly guy - evil_rabbit and great number of enrage and ex enrage that are were banned many times). And if someone has some info about someone doing any of that above - let me know - I wont act Like Enrage leader whistling in the air

More to this. I have never seen anyone get away with red stated above in other TW guilds - except Enrage. Leader of Smurfs is forever saying to black list guild members if you have issues LOL. And if you would come to him saying someone just stole from you, did something bad to someone else outside guild - he would ignore it. Thats bad. Why I dont get pms like that? And why our members dont get in World Chat except to answer to your guys provokations... funny

And yes I can not believe the QQ in World Chat you guys do when you get ganked and/or lose, then lose a bid etc... and then lose players..

Evanera offered coins for nudes to several, maybe others did, but he was soooooooooooo famous about this. I dont wanna mention them all that i heard off but some are in our guild and are ex Enrage (Shaadoe - so if anyone has doubts can PM). Busy pming biscuiteater to come back to enrage??? lol

How i got rich? Eh like veno's in TTs subbing or saving instances - soloing 3-2 minister with Archlite year agowhile MisterE would plx plox just FB... .. selling masks for 6-7mil each and then spending all coin on Packs.
    scroloftome.jpg

Yah, hmm never in my life stole from anyone or took something without a split, i got so many mats for ppl its not even funny. I did have problems with 2 faced players tho, that would come in an instance, agree to do 3 or 4 TT's - and then after 2nd they want the gold mat and leave - No...

I dont think any guild depens on us, its a lol... Taleon.. oh man they should have seen you in Rad hating them.. you were fking blackmailing Rad leader 'not to enrage in'..

b:bye
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I quote myself cuz I'm a tool

It's okay Mono baby, the adults are talking. Just finish your milk and take your nap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I never got my money from sending mystic n00dz =(

WTS n00dz of mono with a donkey, pm SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY in game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    It's okay Mono baby, the adults are talking. Just finish your milk and take your nap.

+1 !!!!!!!!!!!
    ( had to add the !! for text tho )
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'm laughing so hard right now I'm practically crying.

Btw known I stole a world boss today, you happy?

And how come I can't add smileys in when editing :(
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    I'm laughing so hard right now I'm practically crying.

cause you fail much ??
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Quiet you...

b:beg

These smileys fail anyway..need the creepy MSN ones!
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    I shush for no woman errmm man errrm what ever you are

b:victory
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2010

woooooooooooooooo

As for smileys when editing, just gonna remember the code.

Like if you wanna use the crying bear, just type in b : cry, just without the spaces. rofl

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    b;cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »
    b;cry

Fail :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i brb posting new thread b:cute
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i love enrage b:dirty

we love you too b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Enrage will always be the most hated faction.

[System] Nuclear launch in 5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

[System] Error: Nuclear missile has failed to wipe Enrage off the map.

i is bored. . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'm whatever you want me to be ;)

i can think of a few things b:kiss
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • SeaStorm - Heavens Tear
    SeaStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Must remember to read the poster's name first...can skip a lot. Well there's only one on here that I'd be skipping 'cause his walls of text kill my eyes and brain while trying (attempting?) to deciper (decode?) it.

Oddly enough that same poster makes me appreciate Enrage more. Odd isn't that? Guess I'll just leave you guessing on what I appreciate lol.

Oh and before I forget....

Hiya Steopie *waves*

Hiya Bale and Wilz *waves*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    i can think of a few things b:kiss

damn, and here I am stuck thinking of everything I would want you to be Anne ^^
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    damn, and here I am stuck thinking of everything I would want you to be Anne ^^

naughty! derailing the topic... b:cute
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Verbnigge - Heavens Tear
    Verbnigge - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    funny things is, Even if everyone in Enrage cut baked and left. we can still say, "We Are Better Than You" since Enrage has beat every TW faction out there during 1v1 and ganks.

I wonder how you relate your post to the walls of QQ than came before it... it amuses me.
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    didnt read any post...stuff happens when u are in Enrage ^^
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    dam it's so funny to see how people QQ in this game....i'we playd alot of games but the community in this game still makes me smile.

The **** Mono talks about mystick(Evanera) is actually False(the girl offered pictures so she could get in enrage...and god knows how many got themb:pleasedb:laugh)
    Ahh and Mono i remember the time u first joined Radiance.....but i remember how u got kicked from there cause u thought u where smarter then the entire guild(and since that time u joined and got kicked from guilds how many times?) point is when more then one person tells you that U fail u actually have to think that they are right.....if i was u(thx god i am not) i would not post on forums anymore and just crawl in a hole and never come back...but hey that's just what i think.

And for the rest that don't like Enrage remember this is a game and in the end like it or not there must be a bad guy on the scene or there won't be any action and the good guys won't be able to become heroes when they slay The Dragon

Have a nice day HTb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear
    Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Now Playing: Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)...b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Karma | ex-GoldDigrz | ex-xWaRx | ex-Reunited | ex-Tao
    Gryphyyn (10x Archer) | Tyyphoon (10x Assassin) | Ryyft (8x Seeker)

Fearless. | karmapwi.com
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Blahlah?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    feolanthos wrote: »
    Umm I was busy flying from City of the Plume to FB19 to help some mates when this guy/gal came on with very bad english and started flaming Enrage when I pmed him/her to ask why he/she was doing it and for him to 'shut up' in a rather 'polite' way he/she claimed I was an Enrage supporter. O_O Care to clarify who this guy or gal was?

And what is it with Enrage gettin flamed anyway they seem to be doing very well in terms of TW and such.

I'm not posting names to avoid any umm problems but if someone can clarify because I'm confused lol.
    It's either a combination of some people getting way too anal-retentive about others being d***wads in a game (happens everywhere so pointless getting worked up over it), or those few who want a bogged down net-nanny game where people don't swear, don't KS, don't PK (or only PK in an area and time they personally approve of) and use some crappy honor schmonor code. The only reason I paid attention to Enrage at all was because they had land, other than that, I only knew a very small handful, and am confused as to why people still give a **** about them.
  • Dark_one_G - Heavens Tear
    Dark_one_G - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    In all Reality , ....who gives a **** , kill the ppl u have a prob w/ or simply **** already , the endless river of QQ is such b.s and the woe is me acts are old. like really , eighther rally against them in tw or find another server/game but their will be the same thing every where,lulz. ( points and laughs ) @ all the ppl who r q.q'ing just to get attention. it is what it is and is just that simple. ,

eh going bak to meh Bowl to watch the drama insue....
This discussion has been closed.