Adroit's 3rd PvP Video

Options
Adroit - Lost City
Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Perfect World International (Lost City): U GOT DERPED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JII9RlGd_YQ

I'm going to be recording probably at 1920x1080 from now on, just wanted to use up the last of my clips that I recorded at 1280x1024. With a bunch of school projects and whatnot coming up, it will probably be a few weeks until my next vid though :( Anyways.. enjoy b:cute
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
[SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Adroit - Lost City on

Comments

• NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    First!

I like your videos. Are you ever going to upgrade to Hwilight Hemple 99 gear?

Nice Gebirth Velta run. I wish I could record stuff on my old computer. I coulda made awesome videos like you. b:sad
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    First!

I like your videos. Are you ever going to upgrade to Hwilight Hemple 99 gear?

Nice Gebirth Velta run. I wish I could record stuff on my old computer. I coulda made awesome videos like you. b:sad

I seriously doubt I'm going to upgrade my gear much. I'm unhappy with the direction the game is going.. and if I play I'm only going to be doing fun stuff (farming is not in my "fun stuff" category). I've got more than enough money to cash shop some better gear, but again.. I just have a problem "rewarding" pwe for ruining the game (imo). I've got 3 99key quests to do, that should pay for plenty of charm/pots/etc so I can make a few more vids xD
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Favourite one so far
    Keep up teh good work :3
  • StarCraftEmo - Lost City
    StarCraftEmo - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Is there a chick ur trying to impress in game. I mean i know ur good but damn, really who gives sh_t. I know plenty of players who get down, anytime, any where. with far less and does just as much. Not hating man just kinda calling you out. We all have money to put in this game if we want. Whether we choose to is our own business. Yeah I guild hopped and rpked lvl 30s, So what I may say is **** to some people, but I always keep it real. I never tried to impress or say this and say that to get the same respect.
  • GreenBeans - Dreamweaver
    GreenBeans - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sctarcraft go troll in your thread not this one. Also all i can say without naming and shaming is lol zaytrox
  • StarCraftEmo - Lost City
    StarCraftEmo - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sctarcraft go troll in your thread not this one. Also all i can say without naming and shaming is lol zaytrox

This really shows how ignorant some people can be!
  • GreenBeans - Dreamweaver
    GreenBeans - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This really shows how ignorant some people can be!
    The only person jam packed with ignorance here is you. Everyone loves these movies and then someone had to come along and be the critic.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Is there a chick ur trying to impress in game. I mean i know ur good but damn, really who gives sh_t. I know plenty of players who get down, anytime, any where. with far less and does just as much. Not hating man just kinda calling you out. We all have money to put in this game if we want. Whether we choose to is our own business. Yeah I guild hopped and rpked lvl 30s, So what I may say is **** to some people, but I always keep it real. I never tried to impress or say this and say that to get the same respect.

I make these vids because its fun for me to make them. I get bored in game fairly quickly, and this is a new little hobby to occupy the time I'm normally standing in arch doing nothing. Not really sure what the point of your post was though.
  • _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    _Vivio_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Not quite done watching whole vid but ty for posting these vids. Made me lol when that bm was like "one shot b-word" but your hp is higher then that hit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Being a wiz is awesome b:dirtyb:dirty

Sig damage is before facebook Jones Blessings were in game with lunar wand.

Rank8 Wizard as of October 22, 2010 b:pleased
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Only thing that was annoying really in the vid was the music (felt a headache coming)

Amusing things in the vid were the two mobs that insta knocked you out of whaya's sleep and zaytrox zerk crit that only did 4.8k. And also at 3:04 when lalius said he loved your vid.

edit nvm it was a 3 spark crit (maybe zerk crit) b:surrender
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    In this videos, so many fights you didn't finish and you cut off already. Most of the fights are just a +10wep mage swapping out rubbish on the street.
    Good quality video. At least someone is making some videos to entertain us. : D

P.S. Why Essence rpk on alts but not main? :(
    And when are you going to make pk videos on your EP Adroit?
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    In this videos, so many fights you didn't finish and you cut off already. Most of the fights are just a +10wep mage swapping out rubbish on the street.
    Good quality video. At least someone is making some videos to entertain us. : D

P.S. Why Essence rpk on alts but not main? :(
    And when are you going to make pk videos on your EP Adroit?

Well I sorted through about 30 hours of recordings and picked the highlights. Some of those fights lasted for hours, so I just put in what I thought was interesting >.>

And ya, its difficult to find close 1v1's.. so most of my fun pvp is just me fighting outnumbered against a few people that aren't very good :( Most the better people have joined big guilds and just zerg everywhere, which isn't much fun for me :(

I don't know why essence doesn't allow rpk, but I left because I wanted to rpk and left my cleric in guild to help with TW (although I've been working nearly every Saturday night.. so bleh). I seriously doubt I'll be pking on my cleric, I made it mainly as a pve char.. has sage plume shot and great cyclone, every other atk skill is lvl 1 b:surrender
  • RobertDutu - Lost City
    RobertDutu - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Only thing that was annoying really in the vid was the music (felt a headache coming)

Like whales going at it. BOWOWOWOWOW.

(Just kidding. Dubstep fan here.)
    I am Jack's raging bile duct.
  • Lidell - Lost City
    Lidell - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm pretty sure Essence doesn't RPK on their mains because, as Adroit said, all the 'big' guilds just zerg around, so PvP isn't really fun in that perspective. It's especially bad for Essence because as soon as a Rogaine sees one of them he calls 5 guildees so it's a full party vs 1.

On topic though; <3 Adroit, I enjoyed my 5 seconds of Camera time, lal.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lmao @ Zaytrox, what a joke. Nice killing someone 4-5v1 and then trash talking hahahah.

@Calvin, we don't RPK on mains because Essence isn't an RPK guild. We've worked hard for what we've built and we respect the rules of our guild.

Also YAAAY EROTICISM. Smexy vid
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lmao @ Zaytrox, what a joke. Nice killing someone 4-5v1 and then trash talking hahahah.

@Calvin, we don't RPK on mains because Essence isn't an RPK guild. We've worked hard for what we've built and we respect the rules of our guild.

Also YAAAY EROTICISM. Smexy vid

"Respectful" *cough*
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I respect my guilds rules. Maybe because I made Essence, and I worked hard, along with Elayne and Trappe to make it what it is today. We're 10 weeks from owning the whole map, how's Rogaine coming along?
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Please please please change genres. Who ever is picking your music isn't doing it right. Bad dubstep and a pvp video is a horrible combination.
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "Respectful" *cough*

A popular saying around my places is 'Don't spit in the plate you've eaten from'.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    A popular saying around my places is 'Don't spit in the plate you've eaten from'.

I prefer "Don't **** where you eat."
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Please please please change genres. Who ever is picking your music isn't doing it right. Bad dubstep and a pvp video is a horrible combination.

/awaiting suggestions b:cute
    I'd be willing to try something new, just don't really know what you have in mind. I'd prefer free downloads, as I have a problem with pirating (long story).
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    /awaiting suggestions b:cute
    I'd be willing to try something new, just don't really know what you have in mind. I'd prefer free downloads, as I have a problem with pirating (long story).

Niccolo Paganini
    Here we go again....
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

This this this this this^

Music went from "really **** annoying dubstep" to "meh boring dubstep" to "really **** annoying dubstep"

Dubstep works for pvp videos but get someone with taste to pick the songs. Or try DnB/trance/miley cyrus
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This this this this this^

Music went from "really **** annoying dubstep" to "meh boring dubstep" to "really **** annoying dubstep"

Dubstep works for pvp videos but get someone with taste to pick the songs. Or try DnB/trance/miley cyrus

still waiting for suggestions from the critics xD
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I respect my guilds rules. Maybe because I made Essence, and I worked hard, along with Elayne and Trappe to make it what it is today. We're 10 weeks from owning the whole map, how's Rogaine coming along?

b:laugh and u winning free land is something to be proud of?
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    b:laugh and u winning free land is something to be proud of?

It wasn't always free land. Essence did work to wipe Spectral off the map b:chuckle And there is a reason nobody really shows up vs Essence anymore. Just thought I'd throw that out there b:victory
  • DeadSound - Lost City
    DeadSound - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Please use this song in your next PvP Vid adroit.
    b:dirty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo53WGmdPaI
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Please us this song in your next PvP Vid adroit.
    b:dirty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo53WGmdPaI

LOL
    we'll c xD
  • DeadSound - Lost City
    DeadSound - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City