edited November 2010
    Options
    Good plan. Nice tacic. Well done.

Such kind words, nice "tacic" indeed, thanks la. =]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Some interesting highlights. I would have liked to see more definitive victories on either side and less clips; but at least they were pretty active clips.

I didn't really get into the music on this vid either.

Lastly, LOL. Documented proof of what an imbecile ZaytroX is b:laugh Betcha he later goes on to say how he can totally own you 1 vs 1 and u always run away to sz from him.

He once started trash talking in sz to me about how I had never beat him 1 vs 1. I thought about it, and told him he was right. The only times I've killed him it was at least 3 other people with him against me =P and I killed them too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Some interesting highlights. I would have liked to see more definitive victories on either side and less clips; but at least they were pretty active clips.

I didn't really get into the music on this vid either.

Lastly, LOL. Documented proof of what an imbecile ZaytroX is b:laugh Betcha he later goes on to say how he can totally own you 1 vs 1 and u always run away to sz from him.

He once started trash talking in sz to me about how I had never beat him 1 vs 1. I thought about it, and told him he was right. The only times I've killed him it was at least 3 other people with him against me =P and I killed them too.

There is none of those people in Lost City server. We are all kind to each other. We sit down in circle, hold hands and have tea party daily.b:cute
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    There is none of those people in Lost City server. We are all kind to each other. We sit down in circle, hold hands and have tea party daily.b:cute

Don't forget the crumpets.
  • Djoulz - Lost City
    Djoulz - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Calvin, you lying sack of observation: you always one shot me
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b:laugh and u winning free land is something to be proud of?

Yes. Yes it is.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Third vid (this) is my favourite b:cute
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well I've got plenty of footage for my next vid, will probably start putting it together on tues or wed (got a lot of school stuffz before that).. but figured I'd ask for music suggestions. As I've already said, I don't listen to music myself.. so its difficult to pick out songs for my vids (usually ask friends to pick them out for me).

Anyway, if anyone wants to see a different genre of music in my next vid just post a link for me to listen to. I'm not big on pirating, so I'm looking for something with a legal download. Ofc I may or may not use it, but would like to see what others have in mind.. otherwise I'll just go back to the same types of stuff I've been using b:thanks
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well I've got plenty of footage for my next vid, will probably start putting it together on tues or wed (got a lot of school stuffz before that).. but figured I'd ask for music suggestions. As I've already said, I don't listen to music myself.. so its difficult to pick out songs for my vids (usually ask friends to pick them out for me).

Anyway, if anyone wants to see a different genre of music in my next vid just post a link for me to listen to. I'm not big on pirating, so I'm looking for something with a legal download. Ofc I may or may not use it, but would like to see what others have in mind.. otherwise I'll just go back to the same types of stuff I've been using b:thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0n4eMGXAyk If i ever made a pvp vid I would have used this song, computer cant handle the load tho >: horrible lag when I try to record.
  • HerrOdes - Lost City
    HerrOdes - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i like the music :-)
  • ManofPower - Lost City
    ManofPower - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    :O so awesome making me want to reroll a wizard u arcane or light?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    :O so awesome making me want to reroll a wizard u arcane or light?

arcane, gonna be pure int at some point, but have 50 vit in atm
  • DeadSound - Lost City
    DeadSound - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0n4eMGXAyk If i ever made a pvp vid I would have used this song, computer cant handle the load tho >: horrible lag when I try to record.

Lil wayne with a guitar makes me lol.

How about This
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lil wayne with a guitar makes me lol.

How about This

I agree about lil wayne, cant stand him in that song. Minus his lil solo the song would be perfect without him :P
  • Snoozer - Lost City
    Snoozer - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Unlike apparently just about everyone, I liked the music...so much that I sought it out and downloaded it.

Oh and the video is nice too. Makes me wish I had a mage b:sad
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Unlike apparently just about everyone, I liked the music...so much that I sought it out and downloaded it.

I suspect most the people that like the music don't say anything, and then I only hear from those that don't care for it. I'll start making my vid tommorow during maint probably, and I'm not big on the music suggestions so far.. so unless something comes up I'll probably go look for more dirty dubstep (or make my friends find some for me :D)
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I suspect most the people that like the music don't say anything, and then I only hear from those that don't care for it. I'll start making my vid tommorow during maint probably, and I'm not big on the music suggestions so far.. so unless something comes up I'll probably go look for more dirty dubstep (or make my friends find some for me :D)
    I liked the music :D
    idk why but it suited the videos imo o.o

And...dont wait till maint....DO IT NOW!
    :D
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If you want to keep dubstep as the music genre in your vids, I suggest Bar9 (this and this and this, etcetc, a lot of good tracks...) ;)
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

I really like the music too, except I didn't actually look for the music, but I thought about it.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • ElektraArya - Lost City
    ElektraArya - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You're all grown up... I'm very impressed b:cute
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I watched this video twice, very impressed but I noticed you spent a lot more time kiting against multiple weaker opponents instead of throwing out the occasional cast to keep them off the offensive.

On that note, I wish it were dec 14 so I can start doing arenas again b:cry
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum