Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Calinxia - I likes... I love tanned skinned characters, I just never make it cause hubby doesn't like.. xD Her face seems a tad long, but other than that she's lovely. 9/10

Kipitei - dress is kawaii! I hope you find nice shoes to match!

BeyondMe - The colors match well together, but it's a little too bright for my tastes. Her face looks really nice though (I really like the eyes), just her eyebrows seems a little dominant, and head a little too tiny. 8/10

Clementine - She looks adorable... but she looks like every other TB I've seen (really not your fault tbh, they are hard to make unique). 8/10

I fine tuned the veno a little bit, changed her eye/nose shape/size, her massive eyebrows, and changed her eye color. Also changed her body, and I made her **** too small... >_> Sorry for the page stretcher you know I can never post just one or two screenshots xD Tried to make it halloween-like pics dunno if I got it right tho

14niflj.jpg

2le70xh.jpg

I HATE the stupid glow from the demon/sage fairies they throw the colors off in every shot b:cry can't even turn effects off cause then everything else looks plain xD
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Susylu

I really love the face structure... even tho it's odd, I love how you gave her the expression of constant saddness. 5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Shikana - Lost City
    Shikana - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think they all look good, i espiecally like prieas, wat u all think of mine XD
    2676406ae7f604bbabb93a489e998b1a5fae00a8d922186c72f1cfba286e4be26g.jpg
    deeed90e2d86322292f71f213c152f1538d93a3ddf21885cbdb1c7430a1f702f5g.jpg
  • Lightyy_u - Harshlands
    Lightyy_u - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    23w4f1l.jpg
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narevi - Raging Tide
    Narevi - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Kipitei - she is cute, but not really my taste. 5/10

BeyondMe - the colors fit well together, although i dont like pink at all! 3/10

CIementine - Priea is really cute. I love tideborn girls. Her nose is a little big, and her mouth is a little small - thats all. 8/10

Susylu - I love your venos eyes and eyebrows. Her nose is a little small, and her waist a little skinny (imo). 8.5/10

Shikana - I dont like the color and shape of her lips. 6/10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In a pefect world, there are no bad dreams
    We fall asleep believing in the same things
    For it's not perfect where we are
    No wishes come true from falling stars (8)

Narevi Venomancer & Ziraia Assassin
    Living in a perfect world...
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    BeyondMe - I love how you have the eyebrows a decent width and i love how the dark eyebrows contrast with the pink eyeshadow. the hair is also cool althoguh im not one for pink 8/10

CIementine - love her. i love Creating TB girlies and you did an excellant job. i liek how her nose is formed...not too small and snub...and teh eyes a lovely colour. 10/10

Susylu - shes cute and very differant looking for a veno bravo. im not one for anime lookign chars thoguh unfortnatly but yous is deffy the best i have seen 7/10

Shikana - her bottom lip is a lil thick and the hairstyle is over used but i do love her eyes and the colour of her hair 8.5/10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Susylu - shes cute and very differant looking for a veno bravo. im not one for anime lookign chars thoguh unfortnatly but yous is deffy the best i have seen 7/10

How could you not like anime? b:angry b:laugh

Actually, when I first started playing all my characters were more serious looking (much like most the players I see now a days). I eventually got around to liking the cute/anime look like the chinese server people a lot more b:chuckle thanks for your thoughts everyones!! b:victory
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Susy D: face close ups!!!! i wanna see your chars faces too you kno ;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lightyy_u - A close up would be nice but I really wish you remove the heavy eyeliner. It covers the whole eyes of your character. Nice screenshot though! 3/5

Shikana - The colour of her eyebrows don't match her hair colour and as mentioned, her lip colour. 3/5

I sadly don't post a lot on this character anymore. But anyways, here's some Skybelle for all of you. I just love the light effects of cleric skills. b:surrender

skybe03.jpg
    skybe02.jpgskybe01.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Susy D: face close ups!!!! i wanna see your chars faces too you kno ;;
    Okay okay, but she doesn't look as nice up close... the colors are off (her lips aren't as a nude color more light pinkish) but again, its her demon fairy it can't be helped =/

30wwm7q.jpg

412td.jpg

k1e9p5.jpg

i6wg47.jpg

EDIT: looking at it now her eyes seem too far apart...
    I sadly don't post a lot on this character anymore. But anyways, here's some Skybelle for all of you. I just love the light effects of cleric skills.

I love blue vixens too xD and you have the yellow aegean i was thinking of buying one like that... I think your veno is cuter than your cleric too, idk why though they look almost the same... and I think Ive said that before lol
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I love blue vixens too xD and you have the yellow aegean i was thinking of buying one like that... I think your veno is cuter than your cleric too, idk why though they look almost the same... and I think Ive said that before lol

Blue vixens are awesome. I think I like it more than any colour I ever had. In terms of them looking the same, maybe it's how they have the same eyeshadow. b:surrender

Imo you shouldn't move your veno's eyes closer 'cause the eyeshadow's going to make it seem too close. I think it's good the way it is. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This is Wolk. He frequents our test server. Be gentle.

wolk1.jpg

wolk2.jpg
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sorry Frankie, I prefer female clerics b:surrender
    /gets out of the thread
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm sorry Frankie :( You get a 3/5 - I'll boost it to 5/5 since it made me laugh. :D

Anyways <3 Here's my veno, Yuliet.

2a5ciuo.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    b:laugh i like the beard frankie
    Okay okay, but she doesn't look as nice up close... the colors are off (her lips aren't as a nude color more light pinkish) but again, its her demon fairy it can't be helped =/

shes not that bad, if you made her eyes closer together she would be perfect, only flaw i see other then her looking so depressed D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • heartofasia
    heartofasia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    2010-10-2818-52-52.jpg
    2010-10-2819-52-43.jpg
    2010-10-2819-50-54.jpg

Taking these ss takes a lot of work lol I think I took about over 70+ shots and
    most were trashed except a couple. Here's my bm Princess Chezah.
    Like Skybelle I also stopped playing on my bm since my sin got her demon spark :O
  • heartofasia
    heartofasia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Your cleric is both cute & sexy lol Idk if that makes sense. 4.5/5 (Just missing the .5 because I find that a lot of the female clerics have similar light hair, innocent look. Maybe its just me)

Lightyy_u - A close up would be nice but I really wish you remove the heavy eyeliner. It covers the whole eyes of your character. Nice screenshot though! 3/5

Shikana - The colour of her eyebrows don't match her hair colour and as mentioned, her lip colour. 3/5

I sadly don't post a lot on this character anymore. But anyways, here's some Skybelle for all of you. I just love the light effects of cleric skills. b:surrender

skybe03.jpg
    skybe02.jpgskybe01.jpg
  • Lady_Pandora - Harshlands
    Lady_Pandora - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Hello all! This is mine charre! file:///C:/Perfect%20World%20Entertainment/Perfect%20World%20International/element/screenshots/2010-08-25%2011-31-06.bmp and file:///C:/Perfect%20World%20Entertainment/Perfect%20World%20International/element/screenshots/2010-08-30%2018-13-06.bmp
    edited October 2010
    Options
    enter it as right form,cuz i can copy only full name :D delete that file://,and ul see
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    enter it as right form,cuz i can copy only full name :D delete that file://,and ul see

No, it wont work.
    Go to imageshack.us
    Upload your images
    Copy and paste the direct link here. :)
    edited October 2010
    Options
    some time a go it worked,thanks so much! :) b:victory b:chuckle
    edited October 2010
    Options
    u talk about this?: 1:i upload photos to that site,2: i copy [url]http:///[/url]....... 3:and paste it here,or i dont understand,sorry,my english not really good :D
    edited October 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle
  • Rikiku - Dreamweaver
    Rikiku - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Rikiku.png

RikikuArmor.png
    Rikiku, my Main...

Nayouru.png
    And my Venomancer, Nayoru.
    <3
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Another character design I will probably never level...

14ce7gi.jpg

1h8ryt.jpg

2w4jti9.jpg

2qlv18m.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    First wizard I made back in early 2009

qyz5o9.jpg

2r6ebs0.jpg

262y4ub.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Archer design I never got around to changing to xD

v592d3.jpg

13ynzw7.jpg

25f0pra.jpg
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    b:dirtyI love that wizzie, Susy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Another character design I will probably never level...
    ROFL i know how that feels Su
    she kinda reminds me of my Elmo
    i liek the colour of her hair
    TEN STARS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart